Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Arcade Stars Showdown! (For BrittanyW)

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

1 - Arcade Stars Showdown! (For BrittanyW) - Page 4 Empty Re: Arcade Stars Showdown! (For BrittanyW)

Post by Daaharu Sun May 26, 2019 3:45 am

"I mean, no reward besides the reward of being awesome," Maddie would say, taking another big bite out of her cookie. "Buh, yuh know, iffs wike—waih..." She stopped talking with her mouth full, swallowing the bite of cookie before she continued with the thought that had been in her head. "You know, I'm totally glad to hear you brought your shoes, 'cause I want you at your best when I totally kick your cute butt out on the track! We can do it up like a real meet, shoes and briefs and sports bras and everything."

Maddie was really jiving with the idea of competing out on the track with this cute British girl. It was Maddie's favorite sport, the one which she had dedicated herself to above a half-dozen others in high school, the one which got her adrenaline pumping the most and gave her a stage on which she set record after record, winning race after race. She was pretty sure every girl who ran track back in California knew her name.

That would happen really soon. She'd drag Mika out to the track if she had to. But not tonight. "Eh, you know, joint first is, like, great. But my arms are feelin' pretty good. I bet I've got a few records in 'em tonight." She stuffed the last bit of her cookie in her mouth after making that confident assertion.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

1 - Arcade Stars Showdown! (For BrittanyW) - Page 4 Empty Re: Arcade Stars Showdown! (For BrittanyW)

Post by BritBrat Tue May 28, 2019 5:21 pm

"Eh?" She didn't excatly get all of it but, she kinda understood that the recognition is all there is to having that particular title. But all this talk about track and going the full hard made her super excited. "Nah love, I'll be wiping the floor with you once I beat you in every running event! From 100m to 1500m! But yeah, we do this legit, and I got just the right briefs for you to look at when I'm ahead of you."

She teased, but she was adamant that she was the best, having ran before she walked! Not many people get running, but the ones that do know how good it feels to get your blood pumping and adrenaline running through your veins and you push forward to the goal, the finish line.

Though that would have to wait since Mika wished to get a better score than her joint record that she shares with none other than the blonde next to her, taking another bite of the cookie before teasingly flexing those arms at Maddie. "So are mine, missy! Could smash that last record easily!"

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 29, 2019 2:31 am

Maddie was getting excited too, having some trouble sitting still, especially after that infusion of extra sugar from the giant cookie. She wanted to grab Mika and drag her outside, find the nearest track...well, and get all of her gear, and Mika's gear, so it wasn't realistic to do it right now, but that was okay. There was video game business to take care of first, anyway. Still, Maddie's creative juices were flowing when it came to running against this Brit in front of her. "Pssssh, please, you're gonna be staring at my perfect booty in my purple briefs for every single event. And, seriously, we are going to run every. Single. Event." Maddie grinned and clapped Mika on the shoulder. "And I am so going to trash you in EVERY one."

But it would have to wait for another day. Maybe tomorrow, definitely before next weekend, but not tonight, because Maddie had some Neil Peart-level drumming to do and a record to shatter! When Mika flexed her muscles, Maddie scoffed! "Uh, yeah, I don't think so!" She would reach forward and squeeze her fellow gaijin's bicep, feeling the muscles with her fingers, runnung them up under the girl's sleeve to her shoulder. "Yeah, see, those are, like, pretty good, but, y'know..." She would stand up, popping her booty out in Mika's direction before stretching both arms out to her sides and giving them a big flex right in front of Mika's face!

"You don't have the firepower to handle these guns!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Fri May 31, 2019 5:03 pm

Now things were definitely in place for the two Gajins that had just met! The Brit couldn't wait to thrash her in Maddie's believed event, taking someone on in Track got her competitive juices running. As if it wasn't just enough for them to be battling on a video game! She rolled her eyes when Mika proclaimed that she would be staring at her ass. Yeeeeeaaaahhh right!

"Pffft! Get real! The only colours you'll be seeing will be the Red, White and Blue! That is if you're done biting the dust!" In her mind, it sounded better, even though both their respective countries both shared the same colours in their flags! But it doesn't matter! Cause it will be her ass that she'll be seeing when all is said and done!

Now, however? This was the day she was going to cream this Yank in her own game! And she would show off the arms that were as impressive as the rest of her body! She knew Maddie had to be jealous! Cause it was not long till the brunette would flex and show off her own biceps (and ass) towards her! Grinning and shaking her head behind her, she would stand up and give them a good squeeze, letting her fingers run up along her body. "Yeah...guess they're...pretty good and all." She would say as she would move past, smacking her hip onto Maddie's as she does so. "Let's see if you have enough to beat my score! Come on, geez!"

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 31, 2019 7:22 pm

Maddie narrowed her eyes and scrunched up her face at Mika's mention of what colors she planned to wear for the race. Maddie was just going to go with her high school's colors, but what Mika said had her more than a little confused. "Hey, I thought you were British. That accent sure sounds like it. So why the heck would you be wearing AMERICA'S colors, Blighty-girl?" she inquired, sticking her tongue out and poking a finger in Mika's direction.

After seeing Mika flex, Maddie just had to one-up her by showing off her own guns, which the Brit admired visually and then admired with her hands before she felt that compulsion that so many girls who encountered Maddie felt: to run her hands down Maddie's back, around her shoulders, giving the Californian's whole body a bit of a feel. Maddie smirked and chuckled, and that look didn't leave her face even when the other girl stood up and bopped those hips into Maddie's as she started walking back towards the Kumi Taiko machines!

As Mika went by, Maddie would thrust her butt at her hard, colliding ass on ass, trying to make Mika stumble. And once she did, Maddie would bound past her, wiggling her own hips as she did! "I'm not just gonna beat your score! I'm gonna double it!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Fri May 31, 2019 11:29 pm

As soon as she heard Maddie questioning about colours, Mika would roll her eyes so hard that it might as well go in the back of her head and keep rolling. Turning around before giving her a quizzical look. "Oh come on, seriously Maddie? Have you ever seen our flag? It's Red, White and Blue, you doughnut!" Flicking Maddie's forehead with a finger, she would turn back to walking towards the Kumi Taiko machines. "Jeez, you Yanks and education..." She smirked as she would roll her shoulders for this next round, knowing she would have to drum like never before! Mentally she was prepared to, competitiveness is at an all-time high!

Though she could do without the Californian bopping her butt into the Brit's, colliding with her hard and making Mika stumble just a tiny bit, hips swaying one way, seeing Maddie walk by her. Two could play that game. With the stored momentum, Mika would return back to sender, swinging like a pendulum and colliding ass to ass as she hurries right past Maddie. "Then I'll just triple your score then!"

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:59 am

As Maddie caught the end of that massive eye-roll and Mika's sarcastic response, the Californian would respond with an EVEN BIGGER eye-roll of her own, practically making her irises and pupils disappear entirely up into her skull as she derided Mika's derisiveness. "Uuuuh, duh, of course I know what colors your flag is. But the point is that RED, WHITE, AND BLUE, in that order, are totally American. Your flag's blue, white, and red." She made a little annoyed sound when her forehead was flicked, and, though Mika turned around to keep moving into the arcade, Maddie would flick the back of Mika's head in retaliation!

"Actually, France is blue, white, red, so I guess, like...you guys are blue, red, and white? Is that taken?" Maddie teased, sticking her tongue out at the back of Mika's head as they approached the Kumi Taiko machines, stretching her arms out behind her back to get limbered up for the next round. And then, of course, bopping her ass into Mika's to nearly send her down onto the floor!

Mika couldn't help but try to beat Maddie at her own game, of course, the Cali girl yelping as she felt her butt slammed into, stumbling forward slightly as Mika bounced by her! Maddie smirked, grit her teeth, then rushed forward, nearly breaking into a sprint before she swung her butt around and slammed it HARD into Mika's, before she spun and sprinted by the Brit! "Oh, yeah? Then I'll quadruple your score!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:55 pm

"Oh whatever, they share the same bloody colours, you dolt " Sounding a little exasperated when she made that point. "But to counter that point, Netherlands has RED, WHITE, AND BLUE...in that order too! Duh!" The butt slam would all but make up for it, making sure to send Maddie some distance! Adding the Californian accent to that last word, Mika would smirk, stretching her are and all of it's muscles. And yet she could never drop it as she soon felt something smashing onto her own hips as Maddie came from behind, slamming her hips onto Mikas!

Stumbling forward slightly diagonally away from her American counterpart, the Brit didn't take too kindly to that. If she wanted to play that game, then she'll learn not to mess with Mika's butt, something that she holds a lot of pride in. Her right leg briefly moved back before digging her feet to the ground and sprinting towards Maddie like a light, seeing Maddie coming near to the Kumi Taiko machines. Similar to a triple jump, she hopped, skipped, before jumping, though with that she turned her whole body in mid air, the pivot adding enough force so that she would upgrade her already hard butt slam and smash it onto Maddie's very own to see her flying! "Then I'll quintuple your score!"

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:16 am

"Hmmph!" Maddie would scoff, as Mika tried to "duh" her back, but the British girl was still being so thick-headed about this! Maddie wasn't trying to say only one country in the world could have each combination of colors in each specific order! "And what do the Netherlands wear in the Olympics, huh? Red, white, and blue? Uh, NO! Duh! They wear orange! The point is the phrase Red, White, and Blue, like with capital letters, is something that's totally American!"

Maddie would come up from behind and slam her ass into Mika's, sending the British blonde stumbling to the side as Maddie danced out in front of her! "I was gonna break out my old high school uniform, for old time's sake, but naw, we're gonna do a full Olympic thing. I've got Stars and Stripes briefs and a sports bra that I'll break out, and for every single event we're gonna play the national anthem after I whoop your pasty British butt!"

At this point, Maddie knew that there was going to be another butt attack from behind. They had both followed that pattern, and, when she sensed the British girl approaching, she would tighten her glutes and thrust her butt out. Still, with that long run-up, Mika managed to force Maddie forward, the soles of her feet sliding almost two feet across the tiled floor, nearly ramming Maddie into the side of one of the Kumi Taiko machines! Gritting her teeth, she would pull her butt back, turning concave for a moment as Mika pushed into her, before she bent low, built up power in her knees, then leapt back and up, uppercutting Mika's rear end with her own to shove her back and regain that ground! Then, once she had the upper hand, Maddie would start twerking her butt up and down, her booty cheeks seeming to have a mind of their own as they vibrated and tried to totally batter Mika's back! "Then I'll sextuple your score!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:20 pm

"That's for sports! Their flag has the colours so pah!" Mika scoffed out loud. She was right in the fact that they do wear orange but in terms of flags and the tricolour, they would have the red, white and blue. Many other nations would have that colour. But she would roll her eyes at that point. 

"Oh yeah? Well I got the attire that actual Great Britain Olympic runners wear, all official and will use that then!" It was something gifted to Mika after a charity run. Slamming her ass right into Maddie's hip, taking her out in the race. "And you better learn our national anthem as you'll be singing it after I wipe the floor with you! It's short and simple even for your Yankee Doodle mind!" 

She managed to ram her into one if the Kumi Taiko machines,the Brit letting out a giggle, right until Maddie would ram her butt but upwards as Mika leapt a bit off the floor, bumping into the other machine too! Letting our a annoyed grown as Maddie's butt vibrated on her back before she would twist away, throwing one hard butt ram, only this time it would drive right into Maddie's taught abs.

"Then I'll octuple your score!"

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next