Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 228 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 228 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Arcade Stars Showdown! (For BrittanyW)

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Arcade Stars Showdown! (For BrittanyW) - Page 3 Empty Re: Arcade Stars Showdown! (For BrittanyW)

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:48 pm

Maddie knew that some eyes were on them, but her skirt was still covering her butt, so she wasn't even doing anything super embarrassing. Nothing super embarrassing to her, anyway. Maybe it was different for Mika, of course, and Maddie would try to ease all of Mika's humiliation—whether it be from her devastating loss in their race or from staring so long at Maddie's wiggling butt—with that cookie she had promised the Brit.

"Your running is the only rubbish thing here!" Maddie taunted, though she felt bad immediately afterwards and amended that: "I'm kidding, it's not bad, but I am better, y'know, and I—gwah!" Maddie's butt was suddenly slammed into by Mika's, throwing the Californian forward! She threw her arms out, flapping them to both sides, hat in one hand as she stumbled forward...

She wasn't going to fall flat on her face, though. She swung one leg way forward, almost going down into the splits, as her hands tapped the floor just long enough to steady her. She brought her feet back together, then spun around as she rose up onto her feet, pointing a finger at Mika! "Nice try, but you can't beat me even when I'm already ninety percent of the way down!" she declared, bouncing forward and swinging one hand down to give Mika's skirt-covered butt a hard spank!

"You really want that cookie, huh...? Well, fine, let's go, then!" She waved Mika towards the snack bar. "Pick one out!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Arcade Stars Showdown! (For BrittanyW) - Page 3 Empty Re: Arcade Stars Showdown! (For BrittanyW)

Post by BritBrat Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:34 pm

Mika could only gasp when she heard that insult on her running, more than justifying the butt slam right onto Maddie's. She could say whatever and she could take it, but it certainly wasn't rubbish. She had that smug smirk ready and available once Maddie would fall straight on her face. Except that would not be the case.

Almost doing the splits, Maddie recovered herself just in time before coming up and rubbing it in Mika's face. The Briton would roll her eyes but she can be impressed by the Californian. Swatting the pointed finger, she gave a smile before shaking her head. "Still fell down though..." Mika thought to herself.

"Sure thing, love. Mika would skip towards the bar, looking at the options. All were good but one would catch her eye. "White chocolate and raspberry please." The Brit would inquire. She leaned in, her hips swaying side to side. "Soooooo....I guess you also do track, huh?" The blonde would ask, no doubt wondering how Maddie could even keep up with her!

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:58 pm

Maddie's save was totally awesome, she knew, and would definitely make the British chick a little more anxious about going butt to butt with Maddie again. With that spank, Maddie would put the dispute in the past as she encouraged the girl over to the counter to pick out her cookie—something the girl did with obvious gusto. After Mika made her selection, Maddie would lean in around the lighter-haired blonde and added: "Make that two of those, please."

The two gaijin girls stepped further down the counter to wait for the Japanese girl behind the counter to grab two of the giant white chocolate and raspberry cookies and bag them, and Mika took the opportunity to ask about Maddie's track history while leaning in and wiggling her hips around all cute and stuff. Maddie would snicker, putting her hands on her hips as she leaned in, too, their noses booping against each other as Maddie wiggled around, the movement starting in her hips and spreading through her whole body.

"You know it," she replied with a wink. "State champion in the hundred, two hundred, hundred-meter hurdles, the mile...I mean, I won so many titles I can't really remember them all." She gave a confident sort of shrug, her nose brushing up along the bridge of Mika's. "So you ran track too, huh? Get any wins?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Fri May 03, 2019 5:10 pm

"Also ya favourite?" Mika quipped as Maddie would also go for the same thing. She cannot lie, it's so good that flavour. So far, she is willing to put that dispute to rest, seeing as they are pretty similar and shared talent for running. Might as well ask that since they were waiting for their giant cookies.

That topic seemed to bring excitement to the fellow gaijin as Maddie explained the many titles she had won. All in her own state. "Oooh, nice." Quite impressed with Maddie's resume. Her own nose brushed up on Mika's, the Briton would lean in a tiny bit so they booped as well. "Yeah, I did. Hundred, two hundred, four hundred hurdles. I like the 100m since that's what I started with. National champ back in Blighty and actually did a marathon in Boston.... I prefer the shorter distsnces, hehe." She giggled.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 03, 2019 6:17 pm

"One of my favorites! I mean, I could go for classic chocolate chip, too, but I figured I'd, y'know, make it easy on them to get two of the same," Maddie would explain, before the two of them got into the listing of their track accomplishments. Maddie hadn't wanted to list all her event victories and make the British girl feel inadequate, though it seemed like the other gaijin was still pretty enamored with her own achievements, so Maddie didn't feel bad about bragging a little more.

"Oh, not bad, not bad! It must make it kind of hard to run with all the rain and stuff," she would observe. "Maybe it's less rainy wherever Blighty is than it is in London, though? I ran a meet up in Eureka once, my sophomore year. It drizzled, like, all day, every day we were there. Still won every event, obvs, and still went for under five in the mile." She winked, then, with the girl behind the counter clearing her throat, Maddie would break away from Mika and turn the other way to receive and pay for their cookies.

"But, yeah, I like shorter distances, too, even though it's pretty easy to win at four hundred and eight hundred, too...I did the LA Marathon three years in a row, which was pretty awesome, y'know!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Fri May 03, 2019 6:42 pm

"Chocolate chip is soo lush! Can't beat a classic!" She exclaimed she wondered what else is her favourite flavour for cookies.

She lists some of her achievements with pride since she did win them and could wow the Californian. She worked hard for them so it was, of course, obvious to show them to Maddie. "The rain isn't all that bad." Mika would say. "Lots of people would take their workouts inside but I take advantage of it. Quiet pavements for me to run around in. Sure I'll get soaked but you push through regardless." She grinned. "Also Blighty is one way of saying Britain. A bit easier to generalise. But it does rain. Sometimes a drizzle. Sometimes a downpour. Nowadays we do get bursts of heat every once in a while. More so in the summer."

The Californian would break up to get their cookies. She was happy that she wasn't the only one that preferred the shorter distances. "Oh yeah, they are easy. I usually run for charities when I do run marathons. Mostly it would be back in London but I visited Boston just to see how the competition is there."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 03, 2019 7:39 pm

Maddie had never heard "Blighty" before, and she was kind of shocked that it was yet another way to say "Britain" on top of all the other names for the island and its constituent parts. It was fun, though, and Maddie was going to remember the cute nickname so that she could use it in front of the next British person she met.

"Ah, yeah, it's kind of the opposite in L.A. It's always hot, sometimes just kind of hot, sometimes really hot, with occasional bursts of rain," Maddie would observe with a grin of her own. "Though for a while there it was...very occasional bursts of rain. Last year was a little better." With cookies in hand, Maddie would give Mika a little hip-bump to encourage her over to an open table where they could sit while they ate.

"Oh, that's awesome! I should be doing that...!" Maddie would exclaim at the idea of running the marathons for charity. "Boston's, like, a pretty cool city. I went there when I was a kid, and we had a lot of fun. How is the competition there?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sun May 26, 2019 12:47 am

Of course, Maddie was a yank so some terminology would be lost on her. But she supposed that the more they chatted, those terms would rub off on her. She took a bite as she listened to what the American Gajin had to say, talking more about her state in Los Angeles, California. A city that Mika knew. “Oh yeah, last time I went to see a streamer friend of mine, that city was so hot! More so than the summers we usually get! But I love the sun! Though the prices of living there…ehhh….” Truth be told, those prices were near extortion.

The two gajins would meet to an open table and Maddie gave a hip bump of her own to let her know, which Mika gave a cute wink in response. As she descended down to the seat, her twin tails acted like wings helping her to land softly down. “Yeah! Charity runs are one thing I do to help out to give back to the community, and I generate a lot of money too! All goes to a good cause! And for a city that wins a lot of stuff, the competition is good, just the way I like it! I had even won a few too!” The Briton would say, beaming as she merrily munches on her cookie.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 26, 2019 1:25 am

"You shoulda visited me!" Maddie insisted, though she knew that wasn't exactly something that would have been feasible before the two had ever met. If Mika had run a marathon or some other event in L.A., though, they would have actually met, and Maddie would have gotten the opportunity to kick this girl's tight, round butt a full year or more earlier than she just had here in the arcade! "And, yeah, I mean, it's expensive, if you're moving from someplace else. But it kinda makes sense, right? Cali's awesome, y'know. All the girls have bangin' beach bods. I'm the queen of the beach, obviously, but the other girls are pretty good, too!"

The two of them sat down at the open table, Maddie smiling as she watched those twin tails almost levitate, fluttering as Mika descended into her seat. Maddie's hat didn't flutter like that, though she knew it made her look cute as hell, so it all balanced out. "That's good, that's good! You do seem pretty good, girl! Would love to see how close you could get to beating me over a real distance, with real track shoes and spikes on a real track!" She winked, then opened her mouth wide and took a big bite of her cookie, munching and chewing merrily.

"I kinda want to drag you out to a track right now, but, like, before I do that I wanna play a little more Kumi Taiko."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sun May 26, 2019 1:41 am

"Well next time I will, love!" She assured that to Maddie next time she takes a visit to her streamer friends in Los Angeles. She could have but there was less chance of them meeting in LA. Plus, the chances she would find her there were slim, this meeting was pretty much down to either date or luck. Though she would thrash Maddie in her hometown as well! Maybe there were some arcade records to beat there too! "The beach is pretty nice! And is there a reward for that title of yours?"

Once Maddie mentioned a track race for the two of them, Mika's eyes shined. "Oh yeah? I brought my track shoes with me here so I'm down anytime! The Olympics is one year away anyways!" Now her mind raced about a potential Track & Field competition between the two of them! Certainly would garner a lot of attention!

"Ah, don't like being joint first, eh?" She teased once the Californian mentioned Kimi Taiko once more.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next