Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Blade/speranza, Derekrichey23, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

YUKINA vs. Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura - Into the Snowstorm

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

YUKINA vs. Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura - Into the Snowstorm - Page 6 Empty Re: YUKINA vs. Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura - Into the Snowstorm

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:18 pm

And with that, the match was done. Yukina ended up victorious in this match, and while her title wasn't at stake, with this match being a non-title one, she believed that she managed to add more legitimacy to the title with this win. Getting back up onto her feet, getting off of her seemingly unconscious opponent's body, the Rising Star champion was declared the winner as her arm was raised by the crowd. She smiled as the crowd cheered for her, chanting her name and Rising Star. It sure felt good to be a winner.

And then, she looked at Lucky, who had gotten back up after regaining consciousness. Seeing her nursing her cheek that was struck by her Snowmaker earlier, Yukina couldn't help but feel a little bad, but she couldn't afford to hold back in this match. Hearing the cheerleader's words, Yukina smiled and said, "Thank you. I'm glad to have you as my opponent." Seeing Lucky holding out her hand, Yukina did what was natural to her as she would grab onto the hand and help the cheerleader back up onto her feet.

Once she pulled Lucky back up, Yukina decided that she might as well apologize for being too rough in their match. "A-about earlier... I'm sorry if I was being too rough. But you really did push me to my limit, perhaps even past it." She bowed slightly. "Still, it was an exciting match. I wouldn't mind facing you again in the ring..." Then, she blushed as she looked away. "I-in any kind of match, I-I suppose. I-I have no trouble with them..." she said, stuttering.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

YUKINA vs. Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura - Into the Snowstorm - Page 6 Empty Re: YUKINA vs. Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura - Into the Snowstorm

Post by Cicilia Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:52 pm

"Awww! You're so nice~!" Lucky giggled, as she was pulled to her feet, Yuki-chan offering her really nice words of encouragement! It was ALWAYS good to be acknowledged by your opponent, even more so when she was a champion, EVEN BETTER when she was as cute and cuddly-looking as Yukina was! She wanted to give her So many hugs and kisses, to cuddle her sweaty, exhausted opponent until they both were completely outta energy... but this wasn't the place for that! It was far too... public... and she didn't know if the snowy-haired princess-wrestler-champion thingy was interested in that kinda thing!

"Heyheyhey! Don't apologize!" Sakura assured her, flashing Yuki a big smile even though she was just kicked in the face a little while ago! "It's not fun if you don't fight at your best and stuff! We can't just hold back all the time!" She shook Yukina's hand graciously and before she moved to leave... the champion murmured something, almost missing Lucky's ears entirely! Slowly, her emerald eyes widened... with excitement! Any match...? She'd have no problems...? OOOOOOOO! Sakura couldn't help but blush too... but her smile remained ever present, stepping in a little closer just outside the champion's personal space!

"Th-...Then... C-could I kiss you...?" She asked nervously, a sincere look in her eyes. "N-nothing too crazy, j-just a quick one!"

Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6