Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Iron Abs Sleepover

2 posters

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Iron Abs Sleepover - Page 14 Empty Re: Iron Abs Sleepover

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:44 am

As Fallon’s face free bitter she wondered if she noticed how much Kyoko was acting differently. But she kept on talking anyway so Kyoko kept at it as well. “Thats the lamest attempt to claim respect I e ever heard. There were no circumstances that lead to my win. I just won, and you loved it because it meant that a long as I’m around. You’ve got something to keep you going.” Kyoko pointed at Fallon, her words eventually dug her into a home she couldn’t really get out of when she actually almost made Fallon falter..almost but Fallon rebounded quick even more excited at the prospect before going to the living room again and demanding she meet her there. Already shaking her hips and ready to go. Normally such a thing would throw Kyoko off her game and she felt that in the moments hesitation her body took. But it was just that, a moment before she stood up with a cocky smirk on her face and walked over to Fallon. Shaking her hips with each step.

That just means you’ll be great at dancing, but when your bumping and grinding against something just a little bit hotter then you got.” Kyoko grabbed a remote from the table and actually pressed a few buttons just like that the lights went low and the music started as Kyoko placed it down and stepped up to Fallon again getting in her face once more as she was basically breathing in the brunette. “Then you start to feel what something else is made of.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:17 am

Kyoko didn't seem to want Fallon to respect her too much to lose to her, which struck Fallon as kind of silly! Kyoko wasn't admitting the very, very real possibility that she was going to lose to Fallon in their next match, either! Fallon was trying to be conciliatory, but Kyoko, while she was talking kind of funny, did seem as stubborn as ever...

Kyoko didn't just talk differently than usual. After Fallon got up, wiggling her hips challengingly, the Japanese girl wasted no time in jumping up, grabbing a remote, and, in just a couple of clicks, turning the lights down low and turning on some sultry, pulsating, throbbing music! Fallon couldn't believe typically tightened-up Kyoko was ready to get this crazy—but they would see just how long Kyoko could last!

"Just a little bit hotter, huh?" Fallon asked, as Kyoko stepped up to her and Fallon gladly shoved into her friend, their bellies gluing together, their foreheads restoring contact, their lips a hair's breadth apart. "That's funny. You feel more like a cold fish to me! Come on..." Fallon would begin moving her belly to the rhythm: one, two, one-two-three. With each move she arched her back and thrust her abs tight against Kyoko's, trying to turn Kyoko's belly concave, the friction warming their bellies up already.

"Let's dance, Kiki."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:25 am

Kyoko was stepping up to Fallon and getting them to to lock up as much as they could within context of this fight. Staring Fallon down Kyoko watched Fallon turning and moving into to the music after s few extra jabs at her while she thrusted. Kyoko started as well moving to the beat as her body shook and pressed against Fallon’s belly as she shook and arched to meet her core each time but she kept deadlocked onto Fallon.

Fortunate for you You get this dance for free. My no. 1 fan.” Kyoko pushed into Fallon more and more as she then started to enjoy the dance more keeping her core right while she grinded on Fallon and keeping her at bay with her own abs.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:45 am

Kyoko didn't back down, pressing her belly against Fallon's, the two of them gluing themselves together as the lights turned down low and the bass kicked in. The sexual energy was intense, enough so that Fallon was sure Kyoko must be feeling it the same as she was. Their bellies generated friction, which generated sweat, which helped to lubricate the sliding motions both of them undertook, as they ground their abs hard up and across each other.

Fallon pushed her face into Kyoko's, nose to nose, their busts squishing together, too. The apartment's air conditioning was running, but things felt extremely hot in the small one foot square box that both belly fetishists currently occupied. "Psssh, you know I've got real belly dancing training, right? This is like a personal, professional show, just for you," Fallon teased, as she felt her core pushed in, then thrust with her hips, arched her back, and pushed it right out again, shoving Kyoko's backward in time with the beat. "And you're my number one fan, too. Don't lie. I'll say it if you say it."

Fallon really did want to hear Kyoko say that out loud, and she was willing to bet that, after all the teasing and the games, Kyoko probably wanted to hear it from Fallon, too. So what she offered was perfect for both parties! Fallon kept on shaking her belly and pressing it hard into Kyoko's to counter every thrust of her friend's abs as she waited for an answer.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:45 pm

Not much of a show since I’ll be up against you and not watching you. Besides you might be caught up with me more then I am with you.” Kyoko said pushing against Fallon while the two of them continued to shake there bodies mainly against there bellies as they stayed as close as possible against each other and pushing the other back while feeling the rest of her pressed against her. Fallon spoke again about the No. 1 fan thing and said she’d say it when Kyoko would say it. Needless to say that wasn’t happening.

Thats just an excuse so you don’t have to say it or at least say it first. Your the one wearing the clothes sweetie.” she pressed into Fallon again shaking her stomach across Fallon’s abs as the music played. “So if you want me to say it. You go first.” She punctuated each word with more and more swivels of her hip rubbing her nose against Fallon’s as well.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:50 pm

Fallon scoffed, puffing air in Kyoko's face as her friend refused to do it first, as well, which was just as much an excuse coming from her as it was coming from Fallon. "Yeah, yeah, I'm the one wearing the clothes, so wouldn't it make, like, a lot more sense for you to say it first? Since you're not the one who's wearing a costume that's, like, shouting it from the rooftops?"

Kyoko was really getting into the gyrations, her hips swiveling more than once per second, really grinding those rock-hard abs into Fallon's. Fallon bit her lip, then suddenly gave one hard shove, trying to force Kyoko back a step, before she began doing rapid, hula-style gyrations in the opposite direction to Kyoko's, bringing their abs scraping intimately across each other over and over and over again. Where they had been going for deep, powerful thrusts, now they were tickling and warming the surface of each other's nice bellies.

"If you really want me to say it first, I will, but I swear if you don't say it back I'm gonna kick your ass," Fallon warned, her face turning a little redder. She leaned in close, squashing their bellies so close every shake of the hips sent them both quivering, their noses flattening even more against each other, their eyes so close Fallon thought she could see those minuscule little floaters in the corners of Kyoko's. When she was as close as possible, Fallon would close her eyes and press her lips against Kyoko's, letting them linger there for several seconds as the motion of her hips slowed down a bit.

When she finally pulled her mouth back again, Fallon would open her eyes. "I'm your number one fan, Kyoko."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:48 pm

Your not shouting from the rooftops. Your shouting it from my room. Though if you really wanted to go to the roof to shout it I wouldn’t hold it against you.” Kyoko said as the whole thing turned into a rubbing of abs between the two of them that saw Kyoko and Fallon doing there best to show off for the other and while Kyoko wasn’t exactly defined in doing this she knew enough to do a good job all while waiting for Fallon to finally say what she was supposed to say. Though with the caveat that Kyoko has to say it too which wouldn’t be an issue once she heard it.

Oh come on if you think I’m not worth my word why did you come here in the first place. You should know I keep my prom-” She was cut off when she felt and saw how close Fallon was while she had always been close that had been for competitions sake this was...intimate. And then she saw Fallon close her eyes before the brunette slips were on her. Kyoko’s she’s we’re as big as saucers now but she didn’t pull away and actually felt part of her trying to return it before Fallon ended it. Her reaction was one of shock as if someone had women Kyoko up from a spell and she felt sick with herself. Acting so foolish in front of someone else’s girl. “What..was..Oh my aim soo sorry I didn’t intend for.” Kyoko took a step back mouth over her lips.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:55 pm

Fallon knew that that kiss was reaching a little bit, and when Kyoko reacted with such shock, she couldn't help but be a little embarrassed, her whole face turning bright red. She pressed her lips tightly together, as if trying to make them as thin and unassuming as possible after what they had done just now. She brought her hands up to her cheeks and pressed them against her face, taking a step back and letting their bellies pull apart completely.

"I'm...I'm really sorry," she said, knowing she had probably messed up a fun night of camaraderie and competition by getting too intimate with a friend who clearly wasn't interested. "I shouldn't have, umm, done that. I knew you wouldn't like it, but it's just...yeah, you know, I just n-need to really say how sorry I am about that." She would have turned on the lights and turned off the music herself, but she couldn't see where Kyoko had put down the remote.

"Sorry. Please don't hate me, Kyoko. I'm just, like...just crazy right now. I'm sorry." She glanced around, trying to locate her things so that she could leave and let Kyoko forget about that embarrassing mistake on Fallon's part.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:07 pm

Kyoko didn’t know what to say. She couldn’t think and her head was racing all over. The fact we had been kissed was the least of her worries in most scenarios she’d have taken it. But this scenario was way different then most. Fallon seemed just as shocked her face going pink and looking embarrassed while trying to apologize, it took a second for all of her words to process in her head and by the time she did Fallon was looking like she was leaving. Something told her if she let her leave now Fallon wouldn’t come back anytime soon and that spured her into action.

Thats not it!” she moved to put a shoulder on Fallon. Trying to come up with the reason she reacted that way. “Its just. I like you, but...but it’s not fair to try and do this. I mean..your with Mikayla right? I didn’t want you thinking I was one of..you know. Those girls who..” Kyoko looked down this was awkward for her. She didn’t initiate the kiss but she knew she recuperated and had given off signals that she was okay with that she felt just as bad.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:38 pm

Luckily for them both, Fallon's efforts to find her things were proving almost completely fruitless. She wanted to just quickly locate her clothes and her bag, from where she was standing, then sweep them all up in one quick motion, but with the lights turned down low and her emotions tying her brain up in knots, she could not remember where the heck any of her stuff was. That was enough to spur Kyoko into action, though, as the Japanese girl explained that she liked Fallon, and that her problem was with Fallon's relationship status, not with the kiss itself.

That just made Fallon's face light up even more. Partially with relief, partially with more embarrassment for acting like such an idiot. She didn't need to be needlessly confusing Kyoko like this. "So, umm...like, so about, uh..." she stuttered repeatedly, trying to figure out how to phrase this.

"So, uh, you didn't...didn't do anything wrong. Even if you were one of those girls, I would, like, still, uh, like you. Umm, but..." She paused, hesitated, then continued: "It's not like I don't still love Mikki, y'know, in, like, a lot of ways...but she was gone so much, and it was so hard, and...and we aren't really together anymore."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next