Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Iron Abs Sleepover

2 posters

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Iron Abs Sleepover - Page 15 Empty Re: Iron Abs Sleepover

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:15 pm

She wasn’t sure how Fallon was taking her words though at least she stopped. Kyoko then went and stopped the music though the lights stayed low as she turned back to Fallon. Thankfully she was talking again and not leaving as the brunette started to stammer through her explanation, telling her that things with the blonde weren’t exactly a stank thing and then admitting that they weren’t really together anymore. Kyoko has no idea what was happening and she was very confused by the news of it. She wasn’t really sure how to handle that fact and her head was still spinning.

Oh...I-I’m sorry to hear that. I wasn’t aware..obviously but, I never would have wanted it to end if you were happy.” She muttered then regretted since it didn’t really feel sincere even if she meant it. She moved closer to Fallon to try and give her a hug. “”I won’t ask about it. But I’m sorry it didn’t work out.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:57 pm

Kyoko might have worried about her words not sounding sincere, but they were sincere enough to comfort Fallon. The truth was, she really had been happy with Mikayla, and she had hoped that the two of them would be together forever. But, in the end, circumstances beyond their control had meant it couldn't work out. There was still plenty of love there, at least on Fallon's end, but it just wasn't meant to be. It was just tough for the Californian that her first real love had ended like that.

Maybe, though, there would be a silver lining. One that Fallon had hoped for but hadn't dared to assume would come to pass. As Kyoko moved closer to try to hug her, Fallon would gladly accept that hug, giving Kyoko a firm squeeze, keeping her friend close. "Thanks," she sighed. "I spent a few nights crying about it, but I think I'm okay now..."

She wanted to ask Kyoko more about how she had felt about the kiss they had just had, but she didn't want to push her luck. She would just enjoy the warmth of Kyoko's body, and the feeling of her bare belly, while they kept on hugging.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:07 am

It was not an easy thing moving past a breakup, and Kyoko still wasn’t sure that she was doing the right thing exactly. Or at least doing right by Fallon who probably needed a helping hand. She really didn’t know what to say about the fact she had cried about more then once but at least the hug seemed to help since Fallon stayed so close to her in it not wanting it to end. Unfortunately it did have to end since Kyoko still had something to say.

Hey Fal.” She pulled away enough that her and Fallon could look each other in the eye. Offering the most sincere smile she could. “Im your No. 1 fan.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:48 am

It was tough to say how recent the breakup had been. Fallon and Mikayla had been seeing less and less of each other for almost two years, with Mikayla having to deal with things back home and Fallon having commitments here. They had continued to see each other, off and on, up until just a couple of months ago. They parted on great terms, and Fallon hoped they could remain friends, but that almost made it tougher...

Spending this time with Kyoko, though...well, that made it a little bit easier. From the first time they met, Fallon felt like she and Kyoko had a connection. And recently it had begun to feel like much, much more. When Kyoko pulled away from the hug, Fallon looked into her eyes. When she gave that smile and said she was Fallon's number one fan, Fallon smiled back, her knees going so weak at the cute, sincere, pure nature of Kyoko's gesture that she actually had to lean on Kyoko for support, burying her face in her friend's shoulder.

"G-geez..." she whispered, puffing on Kyoko's ear. "Y-you're...really making it hard not to kiss you again, Kyoko..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:33 pm

Fallon quickly recaptured her in a hug appreciating the gesture for what it was and Kyoko held her there feeling like she was supporting Fallon more then her a casual hug. Not that she minded too much since he hoped her words helped a little. But even that didn’t seem to immediately fix the mood, so trying to get a bit hold again she opted for something else that might help.

Well what else is stopping you?” she said though she partially regretted it. Afterall she had no idea how Fallon might actually feel, the kiss could have just been her seeking some kind of comfort from a friend and not much else. It wasn’t really the safest bet.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:44 am

Kyoko's words definitely helped, though that sudden injection of anxiety still made Fallon uncertain about what to do next. She dropped that little hint, waiting to see how Kyoko reacted to that, and the way she reacted was very, very promising, and made Fallon very, very nervous as she pulled her head back, out of Kyoko's shoulder, looking into her friend's eyes.

"Maybe...nothing else is stopping me," Fallon said, tilting her head, then, very slowly, giving Kyoko time to react, leaning in to kiss her friend again. One hand stayed on Kyoko's shoulder, as if holding her in place, while the other slid down the side of Kyoko's body and then out onto her belly, pressing firmly against it, palm to abs. Meanwhile, her lips found Kyoko's and planted themselves there, Fallon letting out a soft breath into Kyoko's mouth as she engaged the kiss, before her moist lips gently caught one of Kyoko's lips between them.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:38 am

Kyoko waited, wondering how Fallon would take her words. She knew it was a shot in the dark but it was a shot she decided was worth risking anyway. When Fallon responded in such a manner it seemed that she was at least willing to but Kyoko didn’t let her hopes rise up. At least not until the girl leaned in pressing her arms on her body and unto those lips were against her as well. Then she knew that Fallon was serious.

Kyoko responder soon after kissing back and putting her arms around her waist to let Fallon stay in close. Her own lips keeping Fallon on them while she embraced the Cali gal in a surprising turn of events. But not a turn of events that she was about to let pass her by.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:16 am

Fallon still felt like she was taking a chance with this second kiss, even though Kyoko had responded positively—well, in a way—to the first, and even though the girl had practically given her written permission to make the move. It still felt like something the stoic, professional Kyoko would reject, in a friendly but firm manner. But Fallon was seeing another side of Kyoko recently. One which she liked just as much as Kyoko's competitive, battle-hardened side—as she liked every facet of Kyoko's personality.

Kyoko kissed her back, and Fallon sighed into her rival's lips, finally relaxing, all of the tension in her body seeming to melt away as she leaned in closer to Kyoko. The Japanese girl's arms wrapped around her tan California body, pulling at her waist, keeping them close. Fallon's palm was pressed against Kyoko's belly right now, but when they were this close, she just couldn't resist. She slid her hand out from between them, then pushed her belly forward, very slowly, gently rubbing her abs across Kyoko's, flexing and relaxing them as they continued to kiss.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:24 pm

With little stopping them both, Kyoko and Fallon resumes the kiss. Though unlike the minor peck they had last time was a much more lasting an intimate one. Kyoko kept her close like letting go meant she would slip away and Fallon herself resumed it as well, taking her hand off her stomach so instead she could resort to placing her belly on her’s rubbing the two against each other.

Kyoko’s hand went to Fallons’s shorts and bare back running them as she likewise shook her body to run against Fallon. She was enjoying every aspect of this whole thing and loved the fact that she could truly enjoy the whole thing. Something she didn’t think would happen this day at all but not one she would turn down.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:14 pm

As they sank further and further into the kiss, Fallon felt compelled to continue that sensual belly-on-belly contact, rather than merely groping at Kyoko's tight abs with her hand. She moved her hands to her friend's hips, gripping them tightly, pushing her own belly forward while pulling on Kyoko's to make sure they were pressed together as snugly as possible.

Fallon felt Kyoko's hands grabbing at her shorts and sliding up her back. She let out a soft moan into the kiss, opening her mouth a little bit more, subtly inviting Kyoko to do the same with some light prodding from her tongue against the black-haired girl's lips. Meanwhile, Fallon's hands fell an inch to the waist of Kyoko's shorts, her thumbs tucking inside of it, Fallon gently tugging on those bottoms, pulling them about halfway down Kyoko's butt, waiting to see what her rival's reaction would be before pushing them all the way down and letting them drop around Kyoko's feet...

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next