by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 237 users online :: 3 Registered, 1 Hidden and 233 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

China Dress Battle! Miyuki Tachibana Vs. Tuya Radna

3 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

China Dress Battle! Miyuki Tachibana Vs. Tuya Radna - Page 5 Empty Re: China Dress Battle! Miyuki Tachibana Vs. Tuya Radna

Post by Iceman Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:23 pm

Pushing Tuya against wall like she just did proved to be a fatal and rash decision coming from Miyuki. The Body had let her character get the worst of her as she went to verbally and physically humiliate her rival, but the Mongolian was a proud one, and insulting her and her ways would only result in dire straits, as Miyuki was just experiencing.

In the kick to Miyuki’s face Tuya had used all her rage and frustration, and that added some punch to her usual strength, sending Miyuki down for some reflecting. But she didn’t have the time to even regret getting the Mongolian on her bad side, as her rival got a grip on her black mane as she asked the crowd if she should get rid of her Miyuki’s clothes. Of course the crowd, even siding with the Body, wanted to see more skin of her favorite one so a “YES!” chant was heard. That made Miyuki chuckle.

“Heh… For someone who disregards hentai wrestling as something unworthy you think as a true hentai wrestler… You sure you aren’t just repressing your desire?”

Back to top Go down

China Dress Battle! Miyuki Tachibana Vs. Tuya Radna - Page 5 Empty Re: China Dress Battle! Miyuki Tachibana Vs. Tuya Radna

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:18 pm

The fans were predictable like always as the moment she asked them if they wanted to see her strip the other wrestler top off . They would react positively towards her while telling her to do it as the greenette would just smirk as with an simple action she would be able to win back the fans on her side.

So to make sure they stay on her side she would give them what they wanted as she grasped her opponent's top as she was about to rip it off when Miyuki would have to open her mouth. As that stupid hentai loser had the gall to say she was acting like an true hentai wrestler as she just grasped her opponent's top as she yelled ''shut up as I'm nothing like you. I am just doing what I can to please the fans so they be dumb enough to buy my merch , and allow me to earn an little extra''only to then realize she had just insulted the fans yet again as they began to boo her despise her attempting to pull the Body's top off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:27 am

At that point in the match Miyuki wasn’t actually sure about if making Tuya mad was good or bad for her. It was true that at first her rival’s rage translated in some nasty hits, but at that moment Tuya was getting a little more vindictive in a different way. The Mongolian wanted to humiliate the Body on her own terms, getting the crowd to side against her as everyone in the stands would ask to see her bare body.

Tuya was just going to get a grip at Miyuki’s top in order to rip it before the Body interrupted her. It was a nice dress and the woman wouldn’t like seeing it ripped to pieces, but there was nothing she could do about it. What the Mongolian didn’t understand was that no matter how she tried to make Miyuki humiliated by getting her exposed, neither her nor the public’s attitude would change. “You can act oh so high and mighty, Tuya, but here you are, so eager to get to see what I’m hiding below this sexy dress. You aren’t less of a slut than I am.”

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:16 pm

''Why won't you plea for mercy you stupid bitch. As you don't actually are fine with me exposing your tits for these sex obsessed losers right''thought Tuya as she figured that even Hentai wrestlers had to not be alright with people seeing them naked.However she was getting the feeling that the Body just did not care as she would keep mocking her. Saying that she was not so much different then she was as it was driving the Greenette crazy as she was nothing like her opponent.

As she would pull with all her strength to destroy the stupid dress as it was clear Miyuki did not feel enough shame to care if anyone saw her naked as she cried out ''stop saying I am just like you. Unlike you I ain't an slut who gets off on wrestling naked or competing in matches where to win you have to force the other woman to cum you whore''

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:22 am

Miyuki knew her situation was dire. Tuya’s grip was strong and the Body wasn’t able to make an escape because of how winded up she was feeling, but even when things looked at their worst for her there was some silver lining. Yes, the hold was tight and there was no escaping in sight, but Miyuki was clearly winning the psychological warfare.

It was so delightfully pleasant for her to see Tuya struggling so much with her own mindset, and trying to justify her actions instead of accepting the truth. As Miyuki felt her rival tearing her dress apart and popping her breasts free for everyone to see and enjoy she let a groan of disatisfaction. “Yes, yoy keep saying that and here you are, just revealing my body for everyone to see. I think what you want is to see me naked, Tuya. You should try that hentai wrestling you despise so much some time, you are already good at getting your rival naked...”

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:17 pm

Even as she destroyed her opponent's attire , Miyuki would not keep her mouth shut. As the other wrestler kept saying she was exactly like the body which was absolutely not true as the greenette was not some hentai loser. Since unlike the other wrestler she came here to actually compete , and not act like some two bit whore who would rub her body against her opponent's body in an attempt to make her cum.

As the endless teasing was causing her to lose her selfcontrol as she leaped forward as she tried to sink her nails into her opponent's breasts as she yelled''will you just shut up. As I just did this so you would feel shame at being exposed while everyone can see you. Still it seems that you don't have the ability to feel shame at all so it means that I get to use my hands to work you over first''unaware of how her words could be interpreted by the body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:23 pm

Miyuki could only laugh at how naive her rival was. She could get to understand someone not feeling completely okay about hentai wrestling, but that kind of spite must have some more behind it. Even so, Tuya was so contradictory in the way she talked, from how she despised hentai tactics but got her rival naked to how she actually thought that getting Miyuki exposed in front of everyone would embarrass her.

“Embarrass me? You are delusional sister. I do this for breakfa-haaaaahn!!!” Her final taunt was cut short as she could feel her rival going for a nasty grip at her breasts. It wasn’t a tender hold like the ones Miyuki was used to, but a terrible claw aimed at sinking Tuya’s nails into her breast. Miyuki cried in distress at the nails biting her soft skin as she was sure she was going to have some bruises the next day. “Forget what I said before. With that subtlety of yours you would make a pathetic hentai wrestler...”

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:40 pm

Tuya was wishing her opponent would just shut up already as everything she said was pissing her off.As she had just gotten her nails into the other wrestler's breasts as she was able to finally shut up the body.Since the breastclaw she was using was making Miyuki cry out in pain , but still the black haired woman would keep talking.

However in hindsight the greenette would not understand why she would be so angry with what the other wrestler said. As the Mongolian wrestler did not care for the hentai division so why should it piss herself so much that the other was calling her an pathetic hentai wrestler.Still it did get to the greenette as she would yell back ''shut up as I would be an amazing hentai wrestler if I were to lower myself to compete in that division''as she got up as she just began to laugh as she thought of the perfect way to beat her as she was planning on facesitting her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:10 pm

There was something Miyuki just didn’t get. Her rival was so full of pride and willing to prove her fighting style was above the one hentai wrestlers use. For the Body, both were just different sides of a show, without much to do with each other, but for Tuya it was as if the existence of hentai wrestling tarnished standard wrestling, but something was off then. If Tuya despised hentai wrestling and its practitioners so much, why was she resorting to tactics that could be considered hentai. Even more, why was she talking so proudly about how good of a hentai wrestler she could be if she wanted?

“You know, I think you are just a holier-than-thou hypocr-mghh!!!” Miyuki’s words were cut short as her rival sat on her face! The Body didn’t even have time to get a mouthful of air before Tuya’s butt rested on her face blocking any air income. From her position the only thing Miyuki could do would be to flail her arms at her rival and muffle, trying to make the vibrations her muffling was causing to make Tuya unease. That was bad, but Miyuki still had that hope going for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:26 pm

''Just shut up already''screamed Tuya just as she began to lower herself onto her opponent as her butt would be pressed against the Body's face as she would finally get what she wanted. As she had finally manage to shut up the other wrestler as her behind muffled everything that Miyuki was trying to say as the greenette would just look at the fans for now as she would attempt to look over her shoulder as she tried to grasp her opponent's wrists to stop her from flailing her arms around.

While she was trying to do this it became clear to the fans something was up as Tuya's face would turn red as she bite her lower lips. As unaware to the fans was that the vibrations that happened as an result of the body trying to talk were turning the Mongolian wrestler on as she would bite on her lower lip in an attempt to lessen the impact of what she was feeling as she could not say an word right now or else this fact would be exposed , and she likely never hear the end of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next