Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mayhem in the Shower Room (for Darius)

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mayhem in the Shower Room (for Darius) - Page 5 Empty Re: Mayhem in the Shower Room (for Darius)

Post by Yatori Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:17 am

Damian blurred. He now faced Sarah. Pinched in between the fingers of his right hand was the dart. His left pointed at the girl in the shadows. His facial muscles were bunched tight.

"You're noisy," he told the dart-shooter. He dropped the dart; in the resulting silence, the sound of it hitting the tiles was rather loud. "Yatori," he told his ward, "Get out of here."

Yatori began crawling towards the door.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Mayhem in the Shower Room (for Darius) - Page 5 Empty Re: Mayhem in the Shower Room (for Darius)

Post by Darius Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:44 pm

Despite the fact that Damian was pointing at the spot where the dart had been fired, the shooter was no longer there. "Oh, that was nifty," Sarah observed as Damian dropped the dart. She then put her thumb and index finger in her mouth, and whistled shrilly.

At the brawler's signal, a girl clad in black suddenly dropped from the ceiling directly behind Damian, landing in a crouching position between him and Yatori. Instantly she sprung to a ready position. The girl had blue hair tied into a ponytail, and her mouth was covered by a mask, only leaving her eyes uncovered. Those eyes were now fixated on Damian. At her hip hung a small blade. "Meet Sayuri," Sarah introduced on the silent girl's behalf. "She's my ninja assassin bodyguard. Can you believe that? I got a ninja assassin bodyguard!" Sarah chcuckled to herself. "God, I love this country."

Sarah would then walk past Damian and over to Sayuri. The ninja stayed rooted to the spot as Sarah walked past her and headed for Yatori again. "Make it hurt," she ordered on the way. Sayuri nodded mutely. As Sarah headed back for her prey, the ninja girl placed her right hand on her sword hilt, and the other for her pouch, narrowing her eyes on Damian.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:43 am

Stubby automatic pistols with extended clips appeared in Damian's hands.

"One more step," he stated dryly, "And I will tell you who I really am." He still had his back to Sayuri.

"Are you insane?" Yatori hissed at Sarah from where she huddled. "The last time he did this..." She shivered, and it was not from the cold air across her skin.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:09 am

"How very cryptic and foreboding," Sarah said dryly, both to Damian and Yatori's comments. "I'm sure it's a very deep and dark story with a clever twist at the end, but really, I don't give two shits about it." Sarah would soon come upon Yatori, and would reach down to grab her by throat, squeezing it tightly as she lifted her off the ground. Sarah grinned maniacly. "As far as I'm concerned, it's just you and me here." Rearing back her fist, Sarah would nail Yatori hard in the stomach.

Sayuri did not move from her position, keeping her unblinking gaze locked upon Damian. If she was alarmed that the large man had drawn guns, she didn't show it. Whatever she was thinking was hidden behind her mask.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:28 am

Damian's fingers rested lightly upon the triggers of his guns.

"No killing!" Yatori managed to cry out before Sarah's punch collapsed her belly. "Guwaaahhh!"

The mountain that was Damian stirred. The guns disappeared from his hands. Same hands flexed for an almighty effort. He turned around to face Sayuri. "Get out of my way," he ordered. Not waiting for an answer, he stepped towards the ninja, on the way to Yatori.

Last edited by 123 on Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:12 am

Sarah didn't catch what Yatori had shoted to Damian right before she slugged her, nor did she care. Her only concern was how much damage she could inflict on the poor girl. "Scuse us, ladies," Sarah called to Sayuri and Damian, still holding Yatori by her throat. "We're gonna take this beating elsewhere." Sarah would then forcibly throw Yatori to another part of the shower room, where the tiolets and shower stalls were.

Sayuri didn't respond to Sarah, her eyes still on the threat before her. As Damaian walked towards her, her stance didn't change. It was only when the man made to walk passed her did she finally make a move. And when she did, it was like lightning. Her sword whipped out, short but sharp, aimed directly across Damian's chest.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:23 am

Yatori tumbled across the slippery floor with a weak whimper, only to clatter off the wall of a shower stall. "Ugh..." She clutched herself protectively, traumatized by something, internal pain replacing her water coat with a sweaty sheen. "No..."

Last edited by 123 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:46 pm

Leaving the developing battle behind her Sarah followed her prey Yatori into the othe room, her cold green eyes scanning greedily over her naked form. As much as the camera man wanted to film the fight between ninja and mafia thug, he was being payed (and threatened) by Sarah Gatt. "Poor Yatori," Sarah cooed with a mocking tone. "All alone. No one to save you." Sarah would step on Yatori's right hand and start to press down on it painfully with a malicious smile. "No one to get in the way." With one foot pinning her hand Sarah's other foot would start kicking Yatori mercilessly in the stomach and ribs, wanting to batter the girl pretty badly.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:23 pm

Yatori's hand writhed helplessly under Sarah's boot. Then it was her body's turn to receive Sarah's other boot, seemingly caving in with every kick she took, Yatori's gasps initially sharp before getting weaker and weaker, spittle scattering across the tile.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:30 pm

Sarah kicked Yatori for several mintes until she deemed it necessary to stop. SHe didn't want Yatori to fall asleep just yet. She would get off of Yatori's hand, satisfied it was useless at the moment, and reached down to grab Yatori by the hair. "Up you go!" Sarah cackled, and would haul the girl to her feet. After that she would lift her off the floor completely, give a wink at the camera, and slam Yatori's back across her outstretched knee in a brutal backbreaker.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next