» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mayhem in the Shower Room (for Darius)

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Mayhem in the Shower Room (for Darius) - Page 6 Empty Re: Mayhem in the Shower Room (for Darius)

Post by Yatori Tue May 18, 2010 7:46 am

Yatori's only resistance was her limp weight dragging down Sarah's arm. She grabbed onto Sarah with her good hand to try and lessen the pressure on her scalp. But she couldn't keep from being dropped back first-

"Guh!"

-across Sarah's knee. Her back, already damaged from earlier, bent willingly now upon Sarah's thigh.

Her good hand pawed at Sarah's body, trying to push away from her attacker...

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Mayhem in the Shower Room (for Darius) - Page 6 Empty Re: Mayhem in the Shower Room (for Darius)

Post by Darius Wed May 19, 2010 12:13 pm

No mercy was shown, or would be shown to Yatori. Across Sarah's knee there was no worse position she could be in. "I've always wondered what it would be like to break a person in half," Sarah idly wondered with a cruel grin. "Let's find out together!" She would then start to severly push down on Yatori's chin and thigh, practically bending her in haf across her leg.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu May 20, 2010 9:30 am

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!"

It was a terrified Yatori, close to being snapped in half upon Sarah's knee (or in three, considering the terrible pressure brought to bear on her chin and thus her neck) whose fingers would claw into Sarah's sex.

She shouldn't be doing that. Couldn't be capable of such. She couldn't throw a strike, not even a slap. Couldn't stand being penetrated originally. She was as nonviolent as a wrestler could be.

But this was the first (or was it? A forgotten memory demanded to be remembered. No time and strength to do so - too much pain) time she'd been brought close to true injury. Not just a mere coma. Permanent injury. Debilitating injury.

Deadly injury?

So, choking, spitting, crying, she sank her fingers as deep as she could into Sarah's crotch, digging them in with as much cruelty she could be inspired to do so.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri May 21, 2010 3:42 am

"GAAAAHHH!!!" Sarah screamed as the apprently not so helpless girl dug her fingers sharply into her crotch. It nearly parlayzed her with pain, her scream the only outlet. Apruptly she would push Yatori off her, dumping her off her knee and hopefully getting her fingers out of that area.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri May 21, 2010 11:27 am

Yatori didn't have the strength to roll away. But her fingers would cling to Sarah's sex - more upon the fabric of the tight black shorts that were Sarah's bottoms, actually -, lingering just long enough to inflict a little bit more of damage and pain on Sarah. Then her arm followed her into flopping onto the floor, a gasping pile of hurting flesh.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:56 am

Sarah let out a pained gasp as Yatori gave one last claw at her crotch before she rolled off her knee. "Wow!" Sarah gasped, a malicious smile gracing her features. "Still got some fight left?" SHe got back up and strode casually over to the beaten Mafiosa. She would then lift her legs off the floor and spread them, and look down at Yatori with an evil grin.

"Let's see if we can't do something about that," she sneered, right before she would send a dvastating stomp straight into Yatori's crotch.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:08 am

That stomp did it. Beaten beyond her physical limit, Yatori let out one last gurgle of pain before going limp. The stomp to her groin knocked her out.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6