Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 223 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 221 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Explaining Things (For Caboose)

2 posters

Go down

Explaining Things (For Caboose) Empty Explaining Things (For Caboose)

Post by SimplyMoon Wed May 08, 2019 4:19 pm

It had over a week since Ragna has rampaged on Asuka at a gym and the rumor mill on forums and wrestling news sites was a buzz on why such an attack had occurred. However Ragna didn't seem to really care as she trudged around the backstage, not really in a match for the night but still had herself there to hang around and be used if needed. Boring stuff that she couldn't really get into, dressed in far more casual clothes over her regular wrestling gear she wore in ring. This boredom was replaced by hunger as she found herself right at the food table, making sure to grab some of the finger sandwiches and cookies, a plate full of them as she took a seat to relax, avoiding answering more questions from staff and others.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Explaining Things (For Caboose) Empty Re: Explaining Things (For Caboose)

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri May 10, 2019 4:36 pm

Himeko was mad. More mad than that time she was tricked into getting in a closet (Very long story). A week ago, the giantess had found Asuka KOed at the gym. The bulky woman had been in a fight with a meanie named Ragna Lemon. Firstly, that was the dumbest name she'd ever heard. Secondly, that woman had to pay. Apparently she smothered Asuka out cold with her butt, and challenged the heavenly giantess to a match.

A challenge was one thing, but no one bullies her sisters!

Chisato was so sad about it that she cried through the night. Asuka wanted to face Ragna, instead, but Himeko wouldn't let her. This was her fight now, plus the lil' angel would be devastated if the lioness got beaten again. So here Himeko was, directly behind Ragna at the food table. She'd only gotten here seconds ago wearing her white wrestling attire after spotting the woman from afar. Now Himeko could right the wrongs Ragna had committed against her treasured teammates.

"RAGNA LEMON!!!" Himeko finally shouted from behind the woman with her arms crossed. "You hurt my friend! NOW...you get me! The person who's gonna give you biggest beating ever! Apologies will get you NOWHERE...but if you do apologize that'll help your case...just a little, though!" Himeko would say sternly before falling silent. Now she would wait for Ragna's response, with an angry look on her face as she glared at the nasty french woman.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Tue May 14, 2019 3:51 pm

It appeared as if the White Army leader had finally come to her door step, most obviously seeking revenge or an explanation of why she had attacked one of her own in a rather violent display of her will upon someone. She turned around, chowing down on the food that she had picked up from craft services, "Wa… O' you, your that girls what, trainer, leader or something like that," she said with a mouthful before swallowing it down with a moment of chewing. She looked Himeko up and down, the muscles, the power, the rather large breasts. In all appearances Ragna had to admit that they were rather evenly matched from all appearances.

"I'm not apologizing to you. I wanted to train the girl up a bit and I guess her sister thought very differently. By the way how is she, doing good I hope. People whom cross me do deserve a lesson after all," she smiles to her before eating a cookie, taking a rather hard bite on it, "Now leave me be why do you or else I might have to teach you one as well, you seem the type though for something like that."

Last edited by SimplyMoon on Thu May 16, 2019 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu May 16, 2019 5:01 pm

"I'm their sister...first and foremost..." the giantess grumbled as she glared. The woman wasn't blood related, but she didn't care. To her, all four of them were her sisters. Clearly Ragna didn't care about making up. She flat out said she wouldn't apologize. That alone was strike one and two. Then she took a bite of a cookie like this wasn't a big deal or anything. That made Himeko mad.

So the giantess would grab the cookie out of the french woman's hand and eat the rest of it herself. Then Himeko would munch on it loudly before swallowing. "You won't teach me anything! I heard you wanted a match...and that's exactly what you're going to get...AT SUMMER SPLASH!" she'd shout while poking Ragna repeatedly on her busty chest. Himeko did seem a bit silly as she said that, though. After all, she still had some cookie crumble on her face from munching down on it so fast.

"I'm not leaving here without that match, Miss Lemon, and I'll force you if I have too...so unless you want TWO beatings...you'd better accept!" Himeko stated as she stood in front of the french woman.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Mon May 27, 2019 3:16 pm

Ragna would chew on the cookies in her mouth like a cow would chew on cud. Those around them would look as Himeko continued to berate and threaten the French woman as she was repeatedly poked in her rather large breasts, a slight bounce each time she did so. Ragna seemed unamused and in fact more or less looked uncaring until she finished her cookie. It took until her swallowing it before she actually gave another response to her.

"Anything you want I'm game for, now stop pushing my boob ya pervert or I'll have to make you now," taking the initiative and slamming her food tray right into Himeko's face. An opening attack that she aimed to disorient the leader of the White Army, Ragna wasn't going to be playing any games, "If you actually wanted to fight you should have just let me know. Who needs to wait until Summer Splash?"

SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue May 28, 2019 7:02 pm

Himeko was about to shout again as Ragna called her a pervert. However, the french woman didn't give her the chance. Suddenly, Himeko found the bitch's tray thrown into her face, startling the giantess. Something had gotten in her eyes. Soup? Maybe. Either way Himeko couldn't see as she floundered to wipe her eyes and face clean.

"EEEEYAAAH! YOU...YOU BIG FRENCH JERK!" Himeko shouted out before talking a wild swing up at Ragna. The giantess couldn't see, though, so her fist wouldn't likely hit the target that was Ragna's face. If anything, she might just smack the woman's busty rack. If Ragna wanted a fight now, Himeko would give her one. However, this wouldn't be the end of it! The giantess wanted an audience for their fight. So this would just be their warm up for the real thing!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Wed May 29, 2019 4:43 pm

Ragna moved to dodge out of the way of the blind strike hitting her French face, instead finding the fist impact at a glance her right breast bouncing it around, feeling the power of the sting of what Himeko could do in a fist fight, "So then we are settled then, no?" she says as she tries to grab the blinded Himeko in a rather sensitive place, the breasts. In some twisted sense of spite that she engaged in, Ragna would pull on them in an attempt to toss Himeko into the craft service tables. Himeko was a strong, hopefully giving the French giant  the true fight that she could really enjoy, not even caring as she attempted to destroy the tables of food with the White Army General's own body. Security was quick to act as they were quickly closing in on the two to attempt to break it up.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:40 pm

Himeko smiled as she felt the french woman's soft breast jiggle against her fist. It was a pretty wild swing and she didn't think it'd actually land. Apparently the bitch wasn't stunned, though. Himeko yelped as Ragna suddenly grabbed her big tits. The giantess was still a blinded, but her sight was getting better. Sadly, her enemy wasn't slowing down. Suddenly Ragna pulled hard on her breasts and used them to fling Himeko onto a food table. Now normally, any table would shatter under her weight. This one didn't, though, which was weird. Instead, the giantess ended up rolling over the top of it before crashing down on the other side with a grunt.

"Ugh...that's...the last....straw...SUCK ON THIS...LEMON!" Himeko shouted out loudly, referring to the woman's last name incorrectly, yet again.

As she did so, the giantess would quickly get up and flip the table at Ragna. Her boobs were still hurting a ton thanks to being tossed by them, but Himeko could deal with the stinging pain.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:12 am

Ragna was gripping her wounded breast, feeling the sting that such a punch would leave upon her mammary. Even then she felt rather assured of herself having taken out rather simply the General of the White Army without even breaking a sweat whatsoever. The French woman was rather surprised that such a person could be so easily taken out without much of a fight, though of course she would be proved very wrong as she heard Himeko's response.

"Damn it, it's Lemoine…" she spoke just as the table was flipped at her, splattering whatever food was left on it and staining her wrestling attire. The large French woman then slipped on the dirtied ground littered with food, landing flat on her cushy behind as she tried to escape from being hit.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:25 pm

"I don't care what you say Ragna! You wanted the bull...here comes some horns! ...and your last name is stupid!" the giantess roared as she was now the one standing tall. She didn't hear her foe's correction, she just heard "Wah da aaah...da da aaah...muah maw muaaah muah maw..." (Ramblings to be more specific.) Watching Ragna fall on her butt was pretty nice. However, Himeko wanted more than simple humor! She wanted justice for Asuka! So with the food table between them, the giantess would grab its leg and fling the object to the side with little effort.

Then, with no warning besides a roar, Himeko dove on top of Ragna's food-covered body for a big splash. It didn't mater if her one piece got messy. It was already messy for heaven's sake! So Himeko had no problem with jumping boobs first down on top of this Lemon lady. She really hoped her weight would squish an apology out of Ragna...but Himeko kinda knew better than to get her hopes up that much. This french lady was mean, and only a whooping would get any reaction from her!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down