Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Nelv, Pandaaaa, skip-stop, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

I'm back

Wed May 20, 2020 4:48 am by Ragdoll_Jobbers

Hey everyone! I'm back. My grandparents are safe now and I have been able to get some free time again. I look forward to RPing and talking with everyone again.

Comments: 2

Cicilia De'Reignhardt: Looking for a Match

Tue May 19, 2020 10:41 pm by Cicilia

Hello!

Looking for a match for my main German Juggernaut: Cicilia De'Reignhardt!

Match Type: Up for discussion! (Minus hentai)

Who wins: Up for Discussion!

Cicilia's Profile: https://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t17488-cicilia-the-juggernaut-de-reignhardt#480004

Comments: 0

Rookie Avalanche Event

Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:37 pm by Serpon

Rookies of AFW, are you trying to get your character in big events?  Well look no more, we have an event for you that will start in Avalanche.  What kind of event you ask, well we do have some ideas but we want your feedback as well.  I will be giving out suggestions but these are just suggestions, if you guys want to do something else, we can do something else.  For those of you who are wondering what is considered a rookie, anyone who has been around for less than two years or has less …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 31

Daisuke Takeuchi vs Chloe Mason- Bets on

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Daisuke Takeuchi vs Chloe Mason- Bets on - Page 5 Empty Re: Daisuke Takeuchi vs Chloe Mason- Bets on

Post by Teenwrestler on Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:21 pm

The wrestling prince found himself in a position of humiliation, once again subjected to another breast smother loss, the regal man found himself down on his back laid out in a sweaty heap as he panted heavily, catching his breath in a semi-conscious state. The victor of the match was not done yet, there were stakes to the match and Chloe was going to make sure he was going to abide by his word.

She walked over towards him, her foot would hover inches away from his face and she began to use her sole to slap him across the face to get his attention. "Nrgh, Ow, Ow....O-okay, I get it. I'll do it" he would say. With that confession, Daisuke would raise his hands to gently grab her foot and bring it down to his lips whereby he would started to kiss them.

"Mmmm" he would moan as he planted small kisses to the sole of her foot which then transitioned into him kissing the roof of her foot and then onto her ankle.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Daisuke Takeuchi vs Chloe Mason- Bets on - Page 5 Empty Re: Daisuke Takeuchi vs Chloe Mason- Bets on

Post by BritBrat on Fri May 08, 2020 5:22 pm

A man that believes himself to be a part of royalty brought down by the blonde that he took very lightly. There was the irony that Chloe noticed and a smug smile crept up somewhat as she took her sole and smacked his face. It seemed as if those breasts were something of an object of desire, he couldn’t help but be in situations where he is almost brought to unconsciousness when trapped between them. Although Chloe had her preferred weapons, she didn’t lack in other areas. That chest, those hips, those legs and especially those feet of hers. It was as if she was designed to appeal to as many fetishes as she could all at once. And she wasn’t above using other parts of her body to get the job done. In her mind, Daisuke should be honoured that she chose a breast smother to take him out.

That’s not to say that the so-called wrestling prince would be let off after this, there was still much fun to be had. And Chloe has a lot of options laid for her as she claims her prize. Daisuke had made the grave mistake on agreeing to those stakes, and now he was going to face the consequences wherever he likes it or not.

The time of rest would be over; Chloe was going to put him to work. And that was something to be expected, Daisuke had seen what she had subjected the man in the gym. Now it was his turn. Eventually, Daisuke’s lips planted kisses onto the sole, a light purr coming from the former commissioner, flexing her toes with every kiss.

Oh, how the mighty hath fallen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler on Fri May 22, 2020 4:16 pm

This was truly a humiliating experience for the prince. Not only was he utterly outclassed in the ring but now he was being subjected to further humiliation by being forced to kiss Chloe's foot. This was made worse by the fact that this was being done in front of the public, for the world to see.

However, he had agreed to such stipulations and both of them had an equal chance of claiming this prize. In the end, it was Chloe who was going to gain it. To the victor goes the spoils. A reluctant Daisuke did go down on his knees and kiss her feet begrudgingly and Chloe seemed to enjoy every moment of the prince being humbled.

"Tch there, I did it...we're done now" he said under his breath and refusing to look up at her.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum