Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, JoggingJokes

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A bright sunny day! The perfect time for a hero?

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A bright sunny day! The perfect time for a hero? Empty A bright sunny day! The perfect time for a hero?

Post by Tarantulust Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:01 am

The bright, warm sunny day was absolutely bursting with activity! The streets were filled to the brim with vendors of all varieties. Fresh fried food, sautéed sea critters, balloons, children’s masks, and game booths that gave out prizes stretched all across the block. People from all around the world walked through the local festival with bright eyes and wide smiles as they experienced the wonders the day had to offer!

However, far out near the ridges of the festival, a problem was beginning to brew for a part of the evening festivities. A wide stage had been set up in the middle of an open field surrounded by trees, with a wide area for guests to gather around and watch the spectacle for free. Signs had been posted all around the festival grounds that a children’s action play would be starting around noon, which was rapidly approaching. Despite the happy and chipper attitude, the greeters gave as people began to file in for the show, the crew behind the scenes had fallen into a panic.

“We just got the call! She is stuck in traffic. She said there is no way she is going to make it on time.”

“ARE YOU SERIOUS?! She is the lead role, and she gets stuck in traffic today of all days? Well what are we supposed to do now? We already have a group of people waiting out there expecting a show!”

“Can’t we just change the hero? We don’t have to use the cat magical girl, do we?”

“It’s the only hero suit we brought today. We only have the cat girl magic suit, four Dronis, and the suit Hikari brought with her.”

“Can’t we ask her to play the hero this time? She is always the villain, maybe we can have her just fight against the Dronis?”

“I already asked…she doesn’t fit in the hero costume. The chest is too big, and hey! I love her, but her look practically screams NEET.”

A depressing silence overcame the group as they ran out of ideas of what to do. Slowly, one by one each one began to stare at the director, who was still getting used to the responsibility of leadership. She stared back at each of them, then finally sighed heavily.

“So what? We have to find some giddy, young pretty girl who not only can fit the costume, but won’t get stage fright, can deliver lines a least somewhat realistically, and can pretend battle? You guys, we may as well walk on water…There is no way, shape or form that this is EVER going to-“

Suddenly, the manager cut herself off. Something caught her eye…something moving through the crowd. At first, no one could see what she was looking at, but she grew visually excited. Without saying a word, she pushed past her coworkers to chase after the enigma that caught her eye.

“Excuse me, Miss? May I speak with you for a minute?”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

A bright sunny day! The perfect time for a hero? Empty Re: A bright sunny day! The perfect time for a hero?

Post by Cicilia Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:58 pm

Ah! The Fair! It had come to town JUST when she was getting her day off of work, training and other such things! What luck! These kinds of things was what Sakura LIVED for, a fair full of rides, stands, good (bad) food and everyone having a great ol' time! She WAS gonna spend this time alone, cooped up in her room to write the final few chapters of her book... but upon hearing that this event was coming, she put ALL that on the backburner! She had been working herself to DEATH between her story and wrestling and she deserved a break!

...And so she was here, a small stick of cotton candy in one hand, her purse hanging from the other, a small little camera hanging from her neck! She was gonna add these memories to a scrap-book she'd neglected for... like... weeks! Good memories she could share with her friends yeeeeeeeeeears later! What was even better than being around a whole lot of nice, happy people with sweets and greasy goodness abound...? People that KNEW her among all that! Lucky had been approached many times by guys (and even some girls) who recognized her from her wrestling career! They asked for autographs, her secrets to her beauty... and even kisses, all of which she was MORE than willing to share! She was getting so much good attention for doing nothing more than going out in public!

Golly! She should get out of the house more!

Just as Sakura finished giving an adoring female fan a nice, long kiss on the cheek, Lucky was approached by someone else, asking her to talk! With a BIG ol' smile, the cheerleader turned to face her, happiness seeming to radiate from the cheerleader's being!

"Hiya!"
She greeted, folding her hands behind her back cutely! "Yeah! I'm free! What can I do for ya?"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

A bright sunny day! The perfect time for a hero? Empty Re: A bright sunny day! The perfect time for a hero?

Post by Tarantulust Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:04 am

The manager did indeed know who this young woman was. She wasn’t sure at a distance, but up close there was no mistaking it! This was “Lucky” Sakura! A wrestling talent well known for her incredible feats not only in the ring, but also her tips on character creation, online artwork, and the soon to be creation of her very own manga! While the manager honestly knew her more from her online fan arts, she was still aware of the semi-celebrity status this girl possessed in the local area.

“Ms. Sakura, I want you to know that I am a huge fan of your online work, especially your art piece on the Cepticor Kaiju movie series, but I have a huge favor to ask you.” The manager quickly dug through her pockets to try and find the folded-up pamphlet of the hero show she was in charge of, “My name is Shinji Takaharu, and I am the manager of the Hero show that is supposed to be going on live in the next twenty minutes. Unfortunately, our lead star is caught in traffic and she won’t be able to make it. We can’t find anyone else who can take her place…except…” Shinji bowed her head down as far as she could, “Would you please star as the lead hero in our show? We already have so many people in the audience excited to see the play, and I don’t want to disappoint them. I am certain you can easily play the part! A-and we will compensate you for your time of course!”

The pamphlet Shinji gave Sakura would explain  the premise of the play, with monsters, henchman, and an adorable magical girl as the lead hero that used the power of courage and affection to conquer the evil villains that went by the name “The Dronis” The playful caricatures on the pamphlet was a good sign that this would be a more playful experience

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:39 pm

Instantly, the cheerleader's eyes widened and her cheeks BLUSHED as this lady remarked on how much of fan she was, Sakura's smile widening a bit as her heart fluttered in her chest! She didn't think anyone really followed her fun little works! She just did them on her free-time when she wasn't writing or drawing... or fighting for that matter!

"Awww! Thank you!" Lucky giggled, blowing a cute little kiss the director's way! "I'm glad you like them! Happy to know someone out there likes my artwork!" Sakura's bashful humility was suddenly wiped away as the woman remarked how she had a big request of her. OO! Like a commission? She had done those in the past and stuff but recently she just didn't have the time if she wanted some to herself... but really, how could she say 'no' to a fan like this, someone who noticed her among hundreds of others and was asking her personally...?

She'd have to be pretty mean to say no! ... but it wasn't about artwork, the request... At least not DRAWN artwork! Lucky frowned thoughtfully as the woman introduced herself as Shinji Takaharu, stating that the 'hero' for a play she was looking over had been stuck in traffic on the way here! The show was gonna go on soon and they needed someone to help... someone to fill the lead role!

B... but I don't know any of the lines... Lucky thought to herself, the thought of improv-ing an entire PLAY while everyone else having specific lines... She didn't want to mess up anything... But Sakura could see it in this woman's eyes... she was desperate... Looking behind her, Sakura could see the stage and with DOZENS of people gathered around it with their little kiddos, wanting to see a hero fight a bad-guy! Taking the pamphlet she was given, Sakura would look through it... gazing specifically down at the woman she was gonna be replacing...

....Yeah... YEAH she could do this!

"I can't just leave ya hanging! Let's do this!"
Lucky responded confidently, flashing a cute smile and a wink at the director! She stood tall, generous chest out... but on the inside, she was kinda trembling... She hadn't done acting in a LONG time... at least, in front of a stage with a set roll... She was afraid she might say something, botch a sentence, trip and fall over herself...

No... I can do this... I have too! These people... this FAN wants your help!

"Lead the way Ms. Shinji! I'll do whatever I gotta!"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:35 pm

“Oh that’s alright, it was rude of me to even ask something like that out of the-“ Shinji stopped herself as her mind actually processed what the cheerful cheerleader actually said, the manager quickly darting back to face Sakura, “You mean it?! You’ll actually do it?! Great! Fantastic!”

Shinji’s head quickly went from Lucky to the stage, then back to Lucky, clearly excited, but wondering what the next step will be.

Ah! Costumes! We have to get you in costume! C’mon! I’ll introduce you to everyone!”

In what may have been an awfully forward move, Shinji actually held Lucky’s hand and helped her wade through the densely packed crowd. The manager was on a mission to get this play started, as the time for the show to start was ticking away every second. Thanks to that determination, the two arrived at the back of the stage in no time!

“Guys! I found us a hero!” The group of technicians, stuntmen and directors were all gathered together in a group. Somewhere in costume, others in everyday casual wear. Most of them glanced over towards the Manager, and the newcomer she dragged along with her.

“Everyone, this is Yayuuki Sakura, and she is going to help us out for today. Now she is going to play the hero for this, and since she hasn’t seen the script, we are basically throwing it out. Alright? This is mostly going to be improvisation.”

A couple of the cast members muttered to themselves, but none seemed to have a huge problem with it. Apparently, that was a common theme with this group, their production always fell apart at some step, so the actors often improved their lines and actions anyways. Business as usual it seemed.

“Just try to help her along as best you can, and I am sure the show will go great alright?”

A chorus of agreements was her answer.

Aright! Dronis! Hurry up and get your suits on! Martha, check your equipment! You’re up first!” The actors nodded and quickly dispersed, as the play was suddenly on again. Time was ticking down, to the point where they only had ten minutes left to do Lucky’s costume and makeup. Shinji would usher the hero into the back, helping her get ready as best she can.

There was actually another woman in the markup room, wearing a rather unique, but strange outfit. It was adorned with tentacles and alien eyes…no doubt this woman was playing the monster in the play. She seemed excited, quickly applying her makeup as a helmet designed like an octopus sat next to her.

“Ah! Lucky, this is Hikari Hinata! She is going to be the villain of the play. Hikari, this is Lucky! She agreed to take Janice’s place!”

“OH! Well isn’t that Lucky of us~” The villain joked playfully, “It’s a pleasure to meet you! You look like a really sweet girl, so you will probably be a great hero! Oh, just to let you know, everyone in the play is a trained stuntman, so don’t worry about holding back your punches, especially not on me, okay?~ I wanna give these kids a show!

--

Time was up. The opening music of the play finally began to ring out over the speakers, signaling that it was about to start! Surprisingly, it was a rather jazzy tune over the more common rock-themed openings of the modern cartoon openings, though it still managed to incite the crowd of easily impressed children.
Spoiler:

Confetti canons burst forth a cloud of colorful piece of paper and string! All as a cute, twin tailed woman pranced out onto the center of the stage, dressed in a rather colorful school girl outfit. The woman who had been called Martha danced around on the stage for a moment, encouraging the kids to join along and clap their hands for what was to come!

As the music began to reach its pitch, Martha quickly pirouetted into the climax, giving the crowd a cute little pose as the music died down. Already there was a round of applause for the woman’s small performance, which she waited to subside before continuing on with the play in a cheery tune!

“Hey all you boys and girls! Thank you so much for coming to the festivals Super Happiness Club Hero Show! Are you all excited?”

Martha held out the microphone to the crowd, letting their excited cries be picked up by the speakers as she grinned playfully, “Oh, I am sure our hero would love to hear that! But we may need to be a bit careful kids! Those vile villains sure do love to set traps for our courageous hero! Who knows what they might be planning?”

Right on cue, a loud “Hiss” began to play through the speakers, like the sound of rushing air. Martha pretended to act confused and put her hand up to her ear, “Say do you all hear something? It sure sounds funny, doesn’t it?” A few children in the front rows agreed, but they were soon interrupted by a plume of smoke erupting from the side of the stage.

“Oh no! What’s going on? Who would do such a thing?”

The smoke would eventually clear, and standing at the center of it were four masked men, all posed together in a group for their big reveal.
Dronis:

“BEEP BEEP BEEP! BEEP BEEP BEEP! BEEEEEP!” They shouted in unison! After there battle cry, they broke off, two of them starting to harass Martha as she pretended to be frightened, while the other two pretended to be causing damage to the set.

“Oh No! it’s a rouge squadron of evil Dronis! But our hero isn’t here yet! Quick! Maybe if we all yell really loud Please save us, heroes, she will hear us and come to our rescue. Ready? 1, 2, 3…”

Please save us Heroes!

Many of the crowed members participated, but the Dronis still caused havoc on the stage, and there was still no hero in sight.

“She must not have heard us! Let’s try again, but louder this time! 1, 2, 3…”

Please save us Heroes!!!

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:04 pm

The director seemed shocked that Lucky would even THINK of helping her out in her time of need! Heck, it wasn't even something big to ask, seeing as the cheerleader LOVED this kinda stuff! Granted, it was on the borderline of what she was actually comfortable doing, seeing as she'd have, like, only the vagueist idea of what she'd be doing but hey! If she could pull it off it'd be great... for... like... EVERYONE!

"Always glad to help out a fan~!" Lucky giggled, flashing Shinji a wink! and with that... they were off to the stage! Shinji made sure to keep Lucky close so that they didn't lose each other in the crowd, their hands holding on, their fingers intertwined... and Sakura couldn't help but blush and smile! It happened every time a cute girl got close... touched her like this... It was like an instinct! ...She was gonna give shinji a kiss when this was all over... Just as thanks for coming up to talk to her, to let someone like her be in her play... and just for being, like the cutest thing EVER!

With a little bit of navigation and luck, the director and Sakura manged to get backstage without any issue, the rest of the crew sizing up the cheerleader with... mild interest! She only waved at them and smiled cutely as she was introduced to them all, Lucky listening as the director declare that... the script was gonna thrown out! Sakura's eyes widened, looking over at Shinji in surprise... but everyone else seemed... less than that. It was as if this were a daily accurence for them or something... and Sakura could only admire such dedication and preparedness in the crew!

Quickly pulled along to the next... and most important location: The make-up room where she'd be getting her costume and stuffs! It was here she'd be meeting the main villain of this story... and boy was she CUTE! In a tomboy-ish kinda way, true, but Still! ...And her outfit was just ridiculous... The perfect kind for the kiddos to see! It was like an octopus thingy that'd be just the coolest thing for the kiddos to see!

Heh! She liked her opponent already!

"Hiya!" She greeted, giggling as Hikari made a pun on her name... then blushed as she complimented her too! "Awww! You're so nice! I'll do my best, Hikari-chan! I'm tough too so don't be afraid to fight me like ya mean it!"

_______

"Stop right there!"
Lucky declared as the children and Martha called her name, Lucky stepping OUT onto stage in just the cutest little pink outfit she'd ever seeeeeen:
Spoiler:

With a wand in hand, Sakura pointed it towards the rampaging masked villains, Lucky stepping towards them with one hand on her hip, a serious... yet playful smirk stretching wide across her lips! "Step away from the lady, Villains! I, Lucky Charm, am here to stop you!"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:14 pm

As the valiant Hero’s rang out through the speakers, the masked villains stopped their wild rampage, all of them looking towards the side of the stage. The woman who stepped out on stage was not only adorable, but absolutely gorgeous as well. Many members of the crowd cheered her on, with the kids being stunned by her beauty and calming nature, while a few of the adults actually recognizing her for who she really was.

The Droni squad paused, looking at each other in with varying depictions of emotions. The one closest to the hero, which assumed leadership, pounded its chest and jumped up and down before pointing towards the lovely lady!

“BEEP! BEEP BEEP!”

“Lucky Charm! Look out! The lead Droni just ordered the others to attack! Here they come!”

All the Dronis gathered together and circled Lucky Charm, chanting their strange language as they did so while constantly moving around. Strangely, none of them attacked in a group. Each one would rush up individually, telegraphing their attack well before they had any chance of actually landing it. To an actually trained fighter, they may as well have been going in slow motion, but to the younger audience, the Dronis were attacking the hero! Few were really to worried about it though, as it was common for the small fry villains to be defeated rather quickly

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:37 pm

Sakura couldn't help but glance out over towards the kids and other folk watching them from beyond the stage, her smile curling upwards just a TINY bit as she caught some of the looks of AWE and wonder from the young... and stares of admiration and perhaps even attraction from those more her own age! Heehee! So far so goooood! Everyone seemed to be enjoying the show! Lucky grew a little more confidence upon seeing and hearing the enjoyment of the people for whom she proformed, her eyes flicking back towards the villainous villains that had now started to surround her! Lucky raised her little heart-wand thingy in front of her as she slowly turned in a circle herself, gazing intently into the opaque orange masks of the foes before her, counting each one for a grand total of, like 4!

"Don't worry citizen! I won't be taken down by a buncha bad guys! You'll be safe before ya know it!"

EVEN surrounded by a threatening bunch of hazmat-suit wearing villains, Sakura did not let her smile waver one bit! In fact she smiled confidently out towards the crowd, letting them all know that she wasn't the least bit scared over the odds! She flashed them a wink before sticking out her tongue playfully at the Dronis before her, the enrage beeping evil-doer, causing him to attack!

Were this a real fight, Sakura would've considered this guy less than amaturish in his attack, the move SO telegraphed, anyone who had fought anything other than a bag would've been able to move out of the way! However, this served a couple of purposes: It gave Lucky AMPLE time to move out of the way so that she didn't get hurt... and also showed off to the kids in a sentai-ish way that would make this fight all the more dramatic!

The first Dronis lashed out with a simple punch RIGHT at the center of Sakura's face, the cheerleader ducking to the the side, letting the gloved fist of her foe slip right by her cheek! She followed up with a dramatic, slightly less telegraphed strike of her own, letting the foe know what she was about to do! A rising palm-strike right into the being's jaw, knocking him back... but then, another Dronis attacked! The one directly behind her let out a loud BEEP signalling his attack, Sakura whirling around just in time to see the straight-kick he now had aimed right at her belly! Whirling to the side once more as delicately and artistically as a ballet dancer as the kick flew past, Sakura leveled her wand at the mask of the Dronis, moved her finger atop a button that rested JUST above the handle and pressed it!

"Bang~!" She declared cutely, lightly tapping him in the face with it! The heart on the head of her weapon would sparkle and glow a soft, shimmering ruby red, the wand letting out a loud and dramatic *BOOM* sound effect as a small cloud of smoke BURST out from it's head... as if Sakura conjured magic to attack the beast! With two Dronis dealt with, the other 3 quickly looped around to the front of her... but still choosing to go with the tried-and-true strategy of attacking one at a time!

Dronis #3 charged right at the cheerleader as if he meant to tackle her, his body lowered just bit much... almost signalling what he wanted Sakura to do... Well, she could do a bit more than THAT! After all, this was for the fans! As he drew within arms reach, Sakura SPRUNG into the air, spreading her legs WIDE so that the man could PASS under her skirt... before quickly bringing them back in, Lucky softly resting the soles of her boots upon the man's back!

"See ya~!" She giggled before SPRINGING off him in a display of acrobatics, the sudden pressure sending the Dronis crashing into the floor convincingly, Lucky doing quick frontflip in the air... before landing deftly on her feet before the final Dronis, an intense expression upon her face! The villain would look at his... before he decided to do what his buddies had done... and try to knock out the hero with a powerful, telegraphed punch!

Sakura- LUCKY CHARM stepped back to avoid one, raising her chin so that the fist *whished* right under it before SLIPPING around so that she now stood beside the bumbling minion! Stretching out her foot between the legs of the Dronis, his feet would TRIP right over it as he continued to move forward, crashing into the floor face-first, dismissed as easily as his friends!

"Good always triumphs over evil!" She declared with a giggle, Raising her wand into the air, striking a pose for the crowd with a hand on her hip!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:24 pm

The hero who called herself Lucky Charm was an amazing force to be reckoned with. Not only was she beautiful, but she had grace, style, and the experience to deal with four villains attacking her in a group. The children’s attention were practically fused with the colorful hero, with nothing short of an explosion tearing them away from her elegant combat. One by one, the evil Dronis fell to her clever and in character attacks. Though the children knew they were small time goons, the way it seemed as if Lucky Charm’s blows carried such strength a weight made her all the more impressive.

The leader Dronis took the palm strike to the jaw head on! And as a result, looked and acted as it was a sledgehammer instead of a palm striking it, the stuntman jumping backwards dramatically and purposefully smacking into the ground as loud as he could before going limp. The second goon, taking its cue, made it’s bumbling noise to let Sakura know which one was coming next, and without missing a beat, the magical girl quickly countered its deceitful kick with a trick of her own. After the special effects in her wand went off, the small explosion turned the Dronis’s mask a dark black, and the villain acted dizzy and toppled over.

Dronis three and four quickly paired up together, only for number three to lunge at the hero, who dazzled not only the crowd, but the play’s staff as well with her acrobatic prowess. The stuntman the hazmat suit was genuinely surprised when he found the hero on his back, which only added to the overall play as he was suddenly pushed to the floor with a thunderous THUD! The final Droni was too busy marveling at Lucky Charm that he actually forgot the next part of the play. How was he supposed to top that? After stuttering for a while, the Stuntman panicked and simply telegraphed a punch. The magical girl moved past the blow with absolute grace, and tripped up the goon in a way that got many of the children in the audience to laugh.

After Lucky Charm posed, a wave of applause would was over her as children laughed and clapped, with a couple of the older crowd enjoying the cheesiness the play seemed to be indulging in for the little ones.

The Dronis all beeped and whined, slowly standing back up, but suddenly acting terrified of the hero’s overwhelming might! No sooner had they stood back up then they were making for the exit, each of them making panicked “Beeps” as they scrambled off stage, earning the hero another round of applause.

“Thank you so much for saving us, Ms. Lucky Charm! I don’t know what we would have done if you didn’t show up. Everyone, why don’t we thank her? Three cheers for Lucky Charm! Hip Hip!”

Hooray!

“Hip Hip!”

Hooray!

“Hip Hip!”

Hoo-

“BEEEEE HEE HEE HEE~ NOT SO FAST HUMANS! YOU’RE NOT OUT OF THE DEEP END YET!”

Suddenly, a sinister variation of the plays opening theme would play over the speakers! The backdrop of the show lit up as a small cartoon octopus began smashing up a cartoon city! All as a plume of smog erupted from the left side of the stage, with the sound of more sinister giggling coming from inside.
Spoiler:

“Oh no! Did another band of Dronis find us? If you can hear us in there, you better run away, you mean old villain! Lucky Charm is here and she won’t let anything happen to these children!”

“BEEEE Hee Hee~ You must have an overactive swimagination if you think that Hero will stop me!”

The figure finally emerged from the plume of smoke. The kids instantly gasped at the strange creature that was about to face off with their adorable hero. Its body seemed to be covered in tentacles, with huge eyes on its head and chest that seemed to stare blankly ahead of everything. Its only visible mouth was lined with sharp teeth as a visor covered up the being’s true eyes. The tentacles around its waist surrounded two human legs, which still looked very much like the other whipping limbs. If one counted, she had eight of limbs in total.
Spoiler:

“I’m the one who unleashed that pack of Dronis here! I am the Inkvader from the deep! My name is Tako Musume, and I have come to punish you all for mistreating my beloved sea! For too long, you have been destroying my home, so I have finally come up here to destroy yours!”

The children booed the villain, and some were even calling for Lucky Charm to beat Tako right there and then as she did the other villains. The octopus woman didn’t seem bothered by it at all.

You! The one they call Lucky Charm! Stand back, or feel the power of my eight tentacles! If you won’t help me deal with these pesky surface dwellers, then you are my Anemone!”

Tako Musume looked ready to attack, constantly smacking the floor with her main two tentacles while grinning in a devilish manner. It was not long before Martha jumped in to get the crowd excited again.

“Uh oh! It looks like a really strong monster has come ashore, and she wants to destroy us all! Please magical girl Lucky Charm, don’t let her destroy our homes!”

Martha’s encouragement may have been in vain, as many of the kids were already cheering for the adorable hero, giving her their full support and best wishes for her to defeat this new evil!

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:32 pm

Sakura watched as her defeated fores scrambled off backstage in utter defeat, the super cheerleading magical-girl turning to face the audience and taking a LOW bow to acknowledge their applause! She turned back to the woman in trouble, offering a hand to help her up, Sakura giving her a BIG ol' grin of pride that she had actually pulled that off! Actually, forget pulling it off, she was KILLING IT! The crowd CHEERED her in concert with the civilian's prompting, everyone seeming to be loving the show! Heh... Maybe she had more talent in just writing or wrestling after all! Maybe plays would be her new calling... ya know... just in case her current plans didn't work out too well!

"You're welcome, citizen! It was my-"

Sakura stopped, her smile falling as the music that had been playing in the background warped into lower, more twisted tones, taking on a much more sinister pitch! She glanced up at the background as it changed... Lucky actually being forced to resist a tiny smile as the image of a GIANT OCTOPUS entangled in the many city buildings! Tentacles strangling the rectangular sky-scrapers, eyes curved downward angrily, beak up between them to form a face! Despite seeing the creature cause such devastation, Lucky couldn't help but think it was the cutest little sea-creature she'd ever seen! In her mind, she made a note to ask if they were selling merchandise themed for this performance... if she could get one of those plushies... For now though...

Sakura turned in the direction of the fog as it billowed out from the left, an intense, almost slightly worried look flashing across Sakura's face! The plucky magical girl might've been more than confident when dealing with these goons... but the sheer power radiating from this voice jabbed at her nerves a bit!

"Of course!" Sakura agreed as the woman begged for her to protect the kids! "No harm shall come to them while I'm here! Show yourself, fiends of the deep! I, Lucky Charm, will punish you for your misdeeds!" ...And like that... the most over-the-top costumed villain ever next to the one and only "Starfish Hitler" walked out on stage, Sakura's smile returning in FORCE, completely bypassing any attempts to keep it serious! No, instead she played it off like a champ, as if she were underwhelmed by her foe's appearance, the cheerleader stepping up and pointing her magical wand in the punny octopus's direction! Tako revealed herself as the leader of the pack of Dronis, stating that she WOULD have her revenge against the humans for their mindless polluting of her home! Honestly... Sakura couldn't help but sympathize... If a creature walked up to her in real life and said something like this... She would've felt really bad! ...Here, though, the kids BOOED and cried for Tako's defeat... and she couldn't disappoint the fans!

"These humans haven't hurt you, creature and I won't let you hurt them! Now you face..." Lucky struck another pose, her pointer finger, middle finger and thumb extending as she held her hand up just off the edge of her forehead, Lucky taking a wide stance, standing before her foe! "Lucky Charm!" The Kids cheered... they were loving it! She'd probably be laughing along too if she was in the audience! The hero looked over at Martha, winked reassuringly... Before dashing RIGHT at Tako, jumping up and RAISING her boot HIGH in a rising kick, holding little back as the actor requested of her!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next