Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sion Eltnam Vs Emma Dubois: The Intellectual Faces The Femme Fatale

2 posters

Go down

Sion Eltnam Vs Emma Dubois: The Intellectual Faces The Femme Fatale Empty Sion Eltnam Vs Emma Dubois: The Intellectual Faces The Femme Fatale

Post by WrestleMind Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:50 am

Sion Eltnam Vs Emma Dubois: 
The Intellectual Faces A Femme Fatale
The first woman to be stripped down to her bra and panties loses the match.

Emma Dubois entered the spotlight to the sound of classical French music. The crowd would typically boo such high-class melodies but someone as beautiful as Emma could get away with anything! The pro model feigned a look of surprise as she took in  surroundings. With false humility, she declared: "I couldn't have expected such a large turnout I'm so flattered! Thank you all so much for coming!"

I can't believe it!:

After blowing a few kisses to her roaring fans she began to saunter down the ramp. It felt a bit weird for the usually exhibitionist girl to walk to the ring fully clothed. She was more at home in lingerie or skimpy swimsuits. "Ahh, it is no problem! I'm sure my brilliant opponent will find a way to strip some of these stuffy clothes off!" After a few more minutes of restrained audience interaction, she reached the ring. The high-class dame slid of her high heels and marched up the steel steps before slipping through the ropes. Finally, the confident girl planted her hands on her hips and stared down the ramp, eagerly awaiting her opponent's entrance.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Sion Eltnam Vs Emma Dubois: The Intellectual Faces The Femme Fatale Empty Re: Sion Eltnam Vs Emma Dubois: The Intellectual Faces The Femme Fatale

Post by Panda Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:07 am

Just then, Sion's theme cut in, the lights dimming a bit as fog drifted out onto the stage. After seeing the work Mika put into her entrances, Sion couldn't help wondering about doing the same for hers. Crimson backlights turned the fog scarlet as Sion strode out, smooth and confident and focused entirely on the ring in front of her.

Spoiler:

More surprising still, though, were the changes to her attire. Aside from the generally fancier outfit she'd picked out for how it'd be harder to peel her out of than the usual leotard, the bangles on her wrists were a little heavier now, Sion's treasured red mist sloshing around inside them. The purplehead frowned a little as she saw Emma was fully clothed as well, part of her having counted on the woman deciding to wear less. Still, she'd just factor this into her calculations and move on. It wouldn't stop her, just give her plans a bit of pause.

"Hm, would've thought you'd be wearing less, signing up to a match like this," Sion taunted, deciding the best way to start was to get her opponent to go for the first move, rile her up as she waited for the bell to ring.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Sion Eltnam Vs Emma Dubois: The Intellectual Faces The Femme Fatale Empty Re: Sion Eltnam Vs Emma Dubois: The Intellectual Faces The Femme Fatale

Post by WrestleMind Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:27 am

Emma firmly planted her hands on her curvaceous hips and beamed at her little opponent. "I may be a beautiful blonde but I am not... How you say... dumb? I think I'd like to triumph my petite friend" The Femme Fatales aristocratic French accent awed those close enough to hear it.

Emma scanned her opponent's body and was satisfied with what she saw. "It seems your quite beautiful yourself... I can't wait to see what's under that cute sweater..." With a sinister cackle, Emma suddenly shoved her hands against Sion's chest, trying to knock the genius off her feet. With this sudden aggression, the bell was rung in a hurry.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:43 am

Sion couldn't stop the slightest hints of a smile from curling her lips as her opponent drew closer. Looked like her taunt had the desired effect after all. To her surprise, however, Emma had her hands on her before she could take a sip of mist from her bangles. The unexpected shove had Sion stumbling back a couple steps before she couldn't keep her balance anymore, falling down on her ass with a cute yelp.

Still, she adapted, Sion laying here as if stunned for a moment, waiting for Emma to draw closer before drawing her legs up, pushing herself up off the mat with her hand, and kicking straight out. Kinda like a kip-up, only trying to nail Emma in the gut with both legs extended instead of just getting back on her feet!

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:07 am

Emma laughed heartily as she knocked her opponent to the mat. That laugh turned to a groan when Sion suddenly performed a kip-up and plunged her feet deep into the French model's belly. The blow sent the wheezing blonde reeling all the way back to the ropes. 

With a hand pressed to her stomach, Emma glared daggers at Sion. It was unreasonable to not expect her opponent to defend herself. Yet the Femme Fatale was not a reasonable woman. 

After taking a few seconds to breathe deeply and slowly she would move towards Sion, making to sure to stagger and groan,  overselling her now minimal pain. "You got me really good!  I'm feeling kinda woozy..." Once Sion was within reach and assuming she hadn't caught on to her ruse Emma would suddenly sucker punch her in the stomach.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:41 am

While Sion had expected her attack to work, she hadn't expected it to work quite that well. The purplehead's eyes narrowed suspiciously at the blonde, but she figured she might as well take the opening, just a bit more cautiously. With that in mind, she moved in, eager to compound the damage.

Unfortunately, she wasn't cautious enough, having kept her eyes on the woman's legs for an incoming kick, and seeing the gutpunch coming too late to do more than brace for it. The body blow landed cleanly, Sion bending over with a gasp as Emma's hit knocked the air out of her, the purplehead taking slow steps back as she tried to get her breath back.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:00 am

Being a woman of mighty passions Emma couldn't help but bite when she saw an opportunity. The keeled over genius was begging for a DDT. 

Without skipping a beat Emma would put Sion in a front face lock before kicking her legs out and attempt to spike her opponents purple head into the mat.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down