by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Berenice Wolf vs Raul Tejada

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Berenice Wolf vs Raul Tejada Empty Berenice Wolf vs Raul Tejada

Post by Quimble Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:18 pm

Berenice found herself nervous. She'd faced a male opponent before, but she had a feeling this one would be much more of a fight as he was taller and stronger than her previous opponent. She was aware such thoughts would only sabotage her in the long run but couldn't beat them back. She'd fought men around her size, even bigger than her and stronger. Most of them had been thugs, not the brightest thugs either with very few exceptions. Due to focusing on her thoughts she didn't realise it was her time to go until she heard her music play.

Oh shit she thought, rushing to her feet and walking out to the top of the entrance. The crowd still felt odd, very odd. It was larger than she was used to but she pushed that aside and walked down to the ring. No pleasing the crowd, no high-fives. Even if someone offered their hand, she didn't notice it. She had to focus.

Quimble

Back to top Go down

Berenice Wolf vs Raul Tejada Empty Re: Berenice Wolf vs Raul Tejada

Post by Cicilia Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:55 pm

Raul, on the other hand, couldn't be more relaxed. his opponent was a big girl, to be sure, but there was no shortage of those in his previous lines of work. Say what you will about organized crime but, like with culture everywhere, it was becoming more progressive each day. Just another rough-up job this one... granted without the appropriate back-up tools such as a knife and gun but hey... That's what made wrestling an interesting challenge. Arms crossed, Raul watched as the sharp, grating music of his opponent screamed across the arena, the tanned blonde stepping out for all to see!

"Hmph." He grunted softly, an amused smile upon his lips as he gazed over all the curves and... edges of the woman. "She doesn't miss a day at the gym, does she?" Indeed, Berenice was very... bulky for a woman with such a girlish face. In fact, it was almost cartoonish... She looked almost... what... 18 With that face but everything about her body put her FAR above that! YEARS of training must've gone into that almost masculine figure, her abs almost looking to be board with the general shape of muscle carved into them! Her chest was massive, seemingly honed just as much as her muscular stature, seemingly a staple here in Japan...

Don't get him wrong, he enjoyed the view! He couldn't imagine fighting with those heavy sacks hanging from his chest but still... they were quite... attention-grabbing for certain. The woman seemed almost disoriented, uncomfortable... A newbie for sure, not at all used to fighting in the squared circle...

Well... If that's true, perhaps he wouldn't have to fight more seriously than he had to.

The gentle strum of Raul's guitar echoed across the stadium as the man himself stepped out, his expression soft, posture relaxed, hands stuffed in his pockets, back slightly hunched, his breaths soft and even. His gait as he walked down the ramp, steady but casual as if this was a place he wanted to be rather than made to by his job, all the while his eyes glancing about his surroundings with casual interest... but his head never turned away from his opponent. After all... she very well could be the type to attack him as soon as his back was turned. Couldn't afford to take that risk. Slipping under the bottom rope, Raul would climb to his full height, cocking an eyebrow at the girl before him, a small, friendly smile upon his lips.

"Hola señora..."
He greeted cooly, extending his arm out toward her. "Might I have your hand in this dance...?"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Quimble Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:36 pm

Berenice felt a feral growl travelling up her throat, but she kept it down. He seemed like the kind of guy that'd hit on her and be gifted a broken nose for his efforts. "Interesting way to say "Can I beat your face to a pulp" but sure, Try me pretty boy" she said in her thick, but understandable Danish accent. She looked him up and down. He was very casually dressed for what was going on. It annoyed her. She unconsciously formed fists when she looked back at his face. He looked strong, and dangerous which put her on her toes. Fuck knows what this guys hiding, looks like he'd fit in well in the Yakuza

She paced back and forth on her side of the ring. Was she about to basically declare war on yet another crime family? Well, if she was, she better make a show of it, a Broken nose should do the trick, or maybe a broken rib. After this thought, she turned towards him and gave him a smile, one that bared her oddly sharp teeth. She held out her clenched fist and stared him int the eye. "Well, We don't have gloves..but fists will do" she said, Her face expectant of something.

Quimble

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:43 am

Raul seemed genuinely surprised by the woman's rather... hostile reaction to him, like she were an animal and his outstretched hand contained nothing but the most painful of poisons! Her voice was sharp and jagged like a beast snarling through a beautiful woman's body, her word-choice hostile as if they had met under... less pleasant terms... He wondered if most of the AFW's caste were like this: Feral, hostile women acting like men on testosterone shots with bodies to match! If so... this was going to be a very long, if interesting career here in Japan!

"My lady... What could I possibly do with such... brutish language?"
Raul responded, almost aghast at his opponent! "What I said is what I mean... After all, what use would I have to lie to you? We are here to have an honest match, yes?" He smiled at her gently, warmly... only to receive the smile of a shark back! Again, she shocked him with how utterly repulsed she was by his mere presence, the woman making an odd remark about how her hands would have to do, what with the lack of gloves! She seemed to pace back and forth across the ring like a predatory wolf, her eyes trained on him, her teeth an ugly, hungry snarl-of-a-smile...

"Ugh... How am I to do this..." He muttered softly to himself, reaching back and rubbing his neck in slight exasperation! "I guess the only way to fight her is to be as savage as she is... And here I was, hoping for a pleasant encounter..." Slowly, Raul would shift into a combat-ready stance, his legs loose, his arms held up to protect his head and chest, body turned to the side ever so slightly so that his shoulder faced Berenice...

"May we have a short, but rousing battle, hm?"
Raul offered with a pleasant grin. "And may the best between us come out ahead."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Quimble Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:40 pm

Berenice sighed and retracted her fist, "I didn't expect you to understand...but it was a sign of respect, and something to say "To a good fight" but whatever. Guess we can skip the niceties" She said, Standing in her normal boxing stance, after which the bell rang for the start of the match. She stayed cautious of him, she had no idea how he fought and wasn't gonna take any chances.

"Come on Pretty boy! Lets do this" she said, grinning and bouncing slightly on her feet to warm herself up a little, then slammed her fists together. After this, her face turned from a normal grin, to what could only be described as a smug, punch-able, smile. I wonder if this'll work on this guy she thought, her face not even twitching

Quimble

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:44 pm

"A sign of respect to imply that I subtly suggested I'd 'beat you to a pulp'...? What an odd culture you spring from, my lady." Raul responded with a cocked eyebrow, genuinely thrown off at this point. This woman had to be the exception to the rule, right? There's no possible way the entirety of Japan was a walking contradiction to the west. Why, if it were... he might just have to deal with the death-sentence that was returning to Mexico! He certainly couldn't stay here!

Stating that it was TIME to do this... and calling Raul a "pretty... boy...", Berenice would announce the start of the match, PERFECTLY timed with the double DING of the bell! Slowly, the woman's face seemed to excrete smugness, her face being lathered with the expression to the point of being almost comical... Tilting his head a bit in confusion, the man was literally completely confused as to what to think of this girl... What... Did she think a childish insult would get him to fly into a berserk rage or something like he was un Toro Loco? Did she not expect more from her opponents?

Ey... He was somewhat disappointed... Where was the professionalism?

Regardless, it didn't seem like Berenice was content to make the first move, despite her acting so mighty with ego so swelled and expression so smug... An act perhaps? If she were so confident in herself, surely she would have no issues in initiating their dance...? Hmph... Well, perhaps, as a proper gentleman, it was only polite that he start things off. Approaching Berenice, Raul would take his time, coming at her almost at a walking pace... His guard was lowered, arms falling down by his side...

BEFORE SUDDENLY LASHING OUT LIKE A RATTLE-SNAKE in the desert as SOON as he got within range! The moment the woman entered attack-distance, Raul's hand SHOT out like a whip, CRACKING across the center of her face with a lightning fast jab before his knee would come up just as quickly, attempting to HAMMER into her abs and CRUSH them!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Quimble Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:09 pm

Berenice was surprised by the question, and opened her mouth to speak, but as she did a fist came thrusting into her face like a meteor, which stunned her, then followed a knee to her midsection, which caused her to smile. "You won't get through this, This is as strong as a shield wall, as strong as the steel my ancestors forged" she said, grinning proudly.

She'd noticed his expression moments before he'd attacked her, and it annoyed her. He had an expression of disappointment, but she did her best to Keep her expression as the proud smile she'd put on milliseconds earlier, though her brow did twitch. To take her mind from it, she decoded to answer his, most likely, rhetorical question he'd ask prior to attacking her

"I don't know where you're from either, Its only fair you tell me after I tell you, no?" She said, her expression shifting to a Normal smile. "Denmark, the Lands of the vikings, With some German and Italian. Spaniard, How about you?" she said, moving in close and throwing an elbow at the side of his head, and following up with a knee of her own to his midsection.

Quimble

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:33 pm

Raul's attack went on relatively unchallenged, the woman's defense amounting to what might as well be a tissue-paper shield! His punch SLAMMED into her forehead, the swiftness of his blow seeming to stun the woman, making his secondary attack BLITZ in with less than any resistance... that was, until his knee struck the iron wall that was this woman's abs! Raul blinked... then winced slightly as he realized just how solid a wall he had struck, what little give he was given being the result of the woman's body folding in the tiniest bit, rather than her belly giving way to the force of his attack! With his knee sore from BASHING into what amounted to a solid wall, Raul hopped back, retracting his leg, the woman GLOATING over how IMPOSSIBLE it was to break her abs!

It was almost comical the monologue the woman went on, throwing out her backstory like she were part of a child's Television show, allowing Raul all the time in the world to readjust himself a meter or so away! She was confident... that indicated to him that she wasn't taking him all too seriously... a fatal mistake back in the old days... Many-a-man had fallen to him in a single battle because they fancied themselves an easy victory over the Mexican fighter and if Berenice didn't realize her error, she'd fall just as fast as they did!

"Curious... I do not recall asking of your origin...
" Raul mused politely, swiftly ducking under the woman's elbow, his voice calm, collected, even while dodging high-speed... and obviously damaging attacks! "...Do you normally like beating information out of your opponents...? Or-" Raul suddenly shot up his OWN leg, the woman's knee instead DRILLING into his shin, blocking access to the gut she aimed for! "-am I a special case...?"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Quimble Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:28 pm

Berenice smiled as her knee smashed into his knee. Once again, he proved faster than she was. What was it with her and fighting people who were faster and/or stronger than her? Did AFW just draw such people? She didn't want to be left behind, her pride wouldn't let such a thing happen. She launched a fast right straight at Raul's nose, and then bounced backwards, her facial expression showing excitement. This was going to be a good fight. A hard one, but a good one. She'd been on a winning streak thus far, though one of those had been handed to her, which simply thinking of made her feel sick with disgust. She would make that woman pay, even if it took several tries, she'd stand victorious.

"I'm just making polite conversation Spaniard" she said, grinning. By now, she was solely focused on the man in front of her. Her nerves about the size of the crowd gone. "Is that an issue?" she asked, raising an eyebrow, then launching herself at him, firing a harsh, quick, right handed uppercut to his chin, then followed up with a 2nd knee, this time with her left. She was having the time of her life. The fight had just started but the thrill was already sending a rush through her veins. This, This is what she lived for. If only they'd had a sword and shield, add some weight to the outcome of the fight, but no matter.

Quimble

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:27 pm

Raul quickly TILTED his head to the side just in time as Berenice threw a punch right at his face, the woman suddenly springing back... her arrogant smile replaced with one of excitement and anticipation! In return, Raul flashed her a polite, little grin, pleased to see that she was enjoying herself! As for him... His emotions were firmly in check. He felt very little beyond what he had to in order to remain motivated and coherent, his thoughts fluid and logical. His opponent was big, yes... and CERTAINLY strong! He could feel that from the punch that almost flattened his nose, from the POWER it packed judging by how it clipped the slide of his jaw as he avoided it! Almost casually, Raul would return to his fighting stance, the man lightly brushing the underside of his chin as he did so!

"An issue...? My lady, where, oh where, would you get that idea?" He would ask, smoothly... as he ducked backwards, taking a BIG step back in order to get JUST out of the way of a decapitating uppercut! That's right... if that punch connected with his jaw, he might've just lost his head! The way the wind bent and warped around her fist as it RIPPED up into the sky, the way he could almost see it swirl around her forearm like a snake as it shot up....

Oh boy, the things the crowd would've seen if he'd been hit by that...

Raul would lash out with HARSH knee of his own in response, aiming to punish the woman's relentless pursuit... only for their knees to CRASH into each other once more in a powerful collision, the Mexican's lips curling back in a slight, pained snarl. A small shockwave BURST out beneath their feet, blasting away any dust that still rested upon the ring's floor, revealing a more serene white!

"But then... a wise man once said..." Raul continued... SUDDENLY shooting towards Berenice before ducking HARD to the side, SWINGING his leg around in a vicious arc, a roundhouse kick aimed RIGHT for the woman's neck! "Fighting and talking never merge well..."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next