by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 119 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Handicap match- Angel vs Ivory & Violet

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Handicap match- Angel vs Ivory & Violet Empty Handicap match- Angel vs Ivory & Violet

Post by Underdog21 Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:12 pm

It was a busy night at AFW. The crowd was eagerly awaiting their next match, having already paid for undoubtedly expensive seats in order to see fine ladies beat the crap out of each other. Tonight was no exception, since, according to rumours, there was going to be a handicap match involved. The prospect of a two on one match was something that the crowd really wanted to see.

The crowd didn't have to wait long before the Canadian national anthem suddenly began to play. A second later, the sisters Ivory and Violet entered the ring, to to cheers of their many fans. The sisters, as usual, were wearing skimpy two-piece outfits, Ivory in white and Violet and purple. The two sisters made their way down to the ring, smiling and waving to their fans. Before long, they rolled into the ring continuing to wave.

"So, any idea who we'll be facing today, Sis?" Ivory asked.

Violet shrugged. "Hell if I know. Miss Sellers said it would be a surprise."

Ivory frowned. "A surprise? Sis, when Miss Sellers has a surprise in mind, you know it can't be a good thing."

Her sister grunted. "Hey, we can take anything they throw at us," she replied. "Personally, I want to see who we'll be facing, just so we can pound her into the ground."

"Eh..." Ivory blushed a little. "Sis, maybe you're being a bit overconfident?"

Violet simply chuckld. "Overconfident? Me? Never."

And with that, the two of them waited for their opponent to show up.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Handicap match- Angel vs Ivory & Violet Empty Re: Handicap match- Angel vs Ivory & Violet

Post by Alexandra Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:20 am

Not too long afterwards, Angel's music would hit the arena, and the slender latina would make her appearance, heading on down the ramp and climbing onto the apron, doing her normal split across it and sliding under the bottommost rope, then slowly getting back up to her feet. The crowd was cheering wildly for her after her last few wins, and despite the odds against her tonight, she was looking to add one more to that list.

She stepped towards the center of the ring and looked towards Ivory and Violet with a small, sly grin, inspecting each girl closely, up and down, then laughing a bit. "Two of you chicas tonight, huh? Well, this should be fun then."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Handicap match- Angel vs Ivory & Violet Empty Re: Handicap match- Angel vs Ivory & Violet

Post by Underdog21 Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:33 am

"Ooooh, you're real scary," Violet scoffed, putting a hand on her hip and giving Angel a mocking grin. "If by 'fun' you mean getting your ass handed to you, then yeah, it'll be very fun."

Beside her, Ivory simply smiled sweetly at her. "I'm Ivory Mackenzie, and this is my sister Violet," she said. "What was your name again....'Angel' something..."

Violet frowned at her sister. "Really sis, do you have to be sociable with every bimbo we fight?"

"Hey, nothing wrong with a little courtesy, Vi," Ivory protested.

Violet merely grunted. "Sis, we're in a wrestling match. I don't think there will be much room for courtesy here."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:16 am

Angel tsked softly at Violet's words. "Better listen to your sis, amiga. Don't expect any courtesy from me towards either one of you, got it?" She then turned away and headed back to her corner to await the bell.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:53 pm

"Hm. And you call me impolite," Violet snickered. "You want to take her first, or should I?"

Ivory smiled at her sister. "I'll take her on first," she replied. "I'll tag you the moment she starts giving me trouble."

Nodding, Violet ducked under the ropes behind their corner, while Ivory stood in the ring by their corner as the ref came over to check her for weapons.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:20 pm

Angel watched the two girls curiously as the ref checked them over. When she heard Violet's words though, she would laugh and respond to them. "Tag you in? Chica, if I'm giving you trouble, you won't have that chance."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:48 am

The ref finished checking Ivory and moved over to check Angel. "We'll see about that!" Ivory replied, glaring intently at her opponent. Violet glared at her as well as she stood by the ringpost, waiting for the ref to finish checking Angel.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:58 pm

Angel just winked at both of them, the ref finding no weapons on her body.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:02 pm

Slowly, Ivory moved out of her corner, keeping her eyes focussed on Angel. As the bell rang, the Canadian girl began to circle her opponent, patiently waiting for her to make the first move...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:47 pm

Angel would circle slowly back around Ivory, then after a moment she would suddenly crouch down, going for her typical opening move: Trying to suddenly tackle Ivory's legs to take her to the mat, grabbing for one of her feet to twist her into an early ankle lock.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next