Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Dominic vs Mimi (first match)

Go down

Dominic vs Mimi (first match) Empty Dominic vs Mimi (first match)

Post by anegge Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:00 pm

humiliation submission; improvised match

anegge: Mimi pulled one shoulder strap down on her crimson one piece and tossed her soaked wet hair behind her head. Work hours were over for her and it was about time for a nice hot shower. She was about to yank the other strap off when her eyes brightened as she saw Dominic walking by. "Hey! Dom!" she shouted out waving, "How's it going?"

kelseakk: the shower rooms in the boys and girls dorms were specifically of bad standards so that if the wrestlers of the sex
wars campus would have to risk using the uni sex shower room.. Dominic didn't really relish the idea of baring his body with
girls around right now but the boys tiny shower room was packed.. He was surprised to hear someone call his name.. "Oh..
hi..?" He didn't recognise the girl

anegge: "Dominic. It's me, Mimi, the lifeguard? I want to know how things are going with you, cutie." explained Mimi lifting
her shoulder strap back in place so her suit suddenly popped into place over her breast once more.

kelseakk: Dominic didn't know that the Sex Wars swimming pool even had a life gaurd... She must have been watching a couple of the matches and so knew his name. "Alright I guess, been struggling a little since coming to Sex Wars though.."

anegge: Mimi looked concerned. "Really? why's that? Having trouble with a certain type of match maybe? We could spar if you
think it would help, Dom. I'd really love to spar with you..."

kelseakk: "I don't know, I just have trouble wrestling women in general.. particularly close combant matches.." Dominic
looked at her a little surprised that she wanted to try and spar, what would she know about wrestling..? But then again it
might help him get a little confidence, she looked kind of hot... "Maybe.. we could try some kind of spar.."

anegge: Mimi grinned excitedly her eyes tracing the shorter man's body. "Trouble with women? Like hentai matches or just in general?" she pushed trying to get the shy wrestler to open up.

kelseakk: Dominic blushed a little, not wanting to admit it.. "Well yeah Hentai matches... But sometimes just having a girl
close is enough to put me off my game, I'm trained for submission style wrestling but so far I get humilated even in my
favoured match type.. And then its even worse when stakes are involved"

anegge: Mimi seemed a little confused, "So maybe we should try a humiliation spar? We can add a reward for if you win or a
punishment if you lose if that would help too." she moved closer to him to gauge his reaction to the idea.

kelseakk: "Well.. -I.. uhm.." Dominic stammered, the match idea she came up with was pretty much his idea of a nightmare in the ring in front of several people, but they were in private.. She was moving closer to him, making him a little nervous,
his arousal starting to show on his shorts a little

anegge: Mimi shook her head. "Are you nervous already? Now we definately have to do it. She looked at his buldge for a
second. What would be a good prize for you if you win? I bet you'd like this suit that's stretched tight across my hot, wet
flesh wouldn't you? I'll give it to you if you win, little man. Plus, that'll mean I'll be left naked." she suggested as she
began to lead him into the thankfully empty showers.

kelseakk: Dominic had backed up all the way to the wall, the thought of her giving him her swimsuit and her being left naked
was so hot, he found his breathing rate increase a little as the much taller girl moved in and took him by the arm "Well.."
He tried to protest, but ended up just getting lead into the shower room with Mimi.. quite a few of the shower heads had been left on

anegge: "Okay, Dom, I'm gonna get up close and personal now. Don't go easy on me." warned Mimi as she stood across from him. Then she dashed in towards him. Sh ehad been a bit overzealous and ended up sliding dangerously across the wet floor towards him, but she though she might still be able to grab his arms and just full body press him back into the wall with her
uncontrollable momentum.

kelseakk: Dominic wasn't quite expecting Mimi to just charge at him and ended up trying to move too quickly to get out of the way, almost losing his footing. by the time he regained it, her body slide right into his.. slamming him back up against the wall and making him puff out a mouthful of air "Owwhhh!"

anegge: "Oops" apologized Mimi, but realizing she was right up against Dom's front she didn't back away and instead tried to
keep him pinned with her larger body pressing her chest into his face.

kelseakk: Dominic thought she was just going to back away when she said oops, but instead he felt her bust moving up towards his face.. he gasped out, trying to say something but only stammering.. His hands moving to her hips to try and push her away as she kept him pinned to the wall.. The warm water of the shower washing over their bodies

anegge: Mimi's eyes widened as she suddenly slipped and slid down onto her hands and knees from Dominic's shove. She grimaced in pain from the way her hands had struck the ground and then looked up to see where she was in comparision to him. She gasped as she was suddenly facing his shorts, unexpectedly kissing the buldge of his member through them.

kelseakk: Dominic looked just as surprised as Mimi by the situation, after having her body press up against him and the
suggestive way she'd drawn him into this match, Dominic's member was protruding a fair bit. His hands will move to her head, trying to back away quickly, the wall in his way

anegge: Mimi smiled slightly as she overcame her surprise. She grabbed at Dominic's legs to keep him from getting away and
then began to lick.the tip of his member through the shorts.

kelseakk: "Ah!" Dominic yelped, this wasn't the kind of practice he thought they were going to be having. He felt her tongue
wetten his short right at the tip of his member, his hand trying to pull up on her head so that she can get her off of her
knees and away from his cock

anegge: Mimi frowned as she was pulled away from her target. Instead, she threw her weight to one side trying to spin Dominic away from the wall so that she could drop him onto his back roughly.

kelseakk: Dominic was suddenly freed but pulled from the wall, slipping a little and ending up getting dragged down and
falling on his back with a faint splash "ung!" I let out after hitting the floor pretty hard

anegge: Mimi stood up and tried for a standing leg drop that would put her quickly dampening thigh across Dominic's chest.

kelseakk: Dominic looked up to see the underside of Mimi's butt and thigh as she came down through the air and crashed her
leg right over his chest "Oufff!" He coughed out, his arms and legs jolting upwards from the leg drop

anegge: Mimi grinned and tried to slide her thigh up to his neck moving the other one around it to catch him in a neck
scissors her lithe legs pressing into his neck.

kelseakk: Dominic felt Mimi shuffle herself and get her thighs either side of his neck. He turned his body slightly
instinctively with the hold, ending up facing her crotch as she applied the hold. His hands grasped at her thighs as he
grunted out, how had he ended up in this position already? She was only a lifegaurd, not even a wrestler..

anegge: Mimi grinned deviously and held the back of Dom's head pushing it further in towards her crotch as her othe rhand
went down to rest on his shorts. "C'mon, Dom, concentrate." she coached him.

kelseakk: Dominic groaned out, he couldn't even begin to concentrate when she had her thighs around his head.. His face this close to her sex.. His hands hooked around the insides of her thighs a bit, trying to pull them apart. But the longer he
stayed in this hold, the more aroused he was getting and the hard it was to get out

anegge: Mimi grunted as Dominic began to seperate her legs. Each time he made a little progress she clamped her thighs back together but they were starting to get sore from the effort. The third time she took a second to rest and he had almost
seperated them completely. Quickly she thrust her hips so that her crotch was right in his face before trying to clamp back
down in a head scissors.

kelseakk: Dominic got a mouthful of her crotch and did the stupid thing of gasping in, ending up kissing with mimi's mound.
His concentrationg on trying to remove her thighs completely broken as his heart pounded hard enough he could feel it in his
head.. His hands still around her thighs but not effectively seperating them.

anegge: Mimi blushed with a deep sigh as Dominic kissed her. She hooked her ankles together behind him as her wet thighs
pressed into his hair keeping him close. Her other hand started to run lightly up and down the front of his shorts as she
enjoyed her hold.

kelseakk: Dominic muffled something right into her crotch, his buldge straining out from the position and feeling her hand
soothingly run up and down the front of his crotch. He tried to squirm, moving his hips so that his cock was pressing into
the floor in an attempt to get away from her hand.. His cheeks started to flush a little, trying to shake his head, but the
hold starting to slow him down

anegge: "I'm disappointed, Dominic." Mimi informed him, "Up and at 'em." She gave him a sharp spanking on his tush as she
continued to eat away at his conciousness with her supple thighs.

kelseakk: This was embarassing, the first hold she'd attempted and he was having some real trouble with it.. He yelped as her spank made his butt wiggle, squirming and struggling more to try and get out of the hold. His struggled breathing heavy
against her crotch

anegge: Mimi's gasped as Dominic yelped and panted against her sensitive crotch. She couldn't help but loosen up with her
legs for a second with all of the stimulation the poor man was giving her.

kelseakk: Dominic tried again, using his hands to pull her thighs open a little and trying to drag his head back out of the
hot moist head scissors

anegge: Mimi shook her head unable to keep Dominic from escaping in her excited state. "Good job," she encouraged him as she tried to stand up and back away from him. "Hmm, I'm all wet down there." she informed him, "Do you want the swimsuit more or less now?"

kelseakk: Dominic was pretty groggy after that hold, he tried to get up immediately but ended up flooping back down on his
ass.. Having to steady himself with a hand on the wall as he sat for a moment. "... Don't ask things like that." He said
blushing a little more at the though of having her wet swimsuit

anegge: Mimi looked down judging the sheen of liquid on the ground as she took a more controlled jog towards Dominic going for a light kick to his tummy as he was resting. "What kinds of things should I ask? Why did it take you so long to get out of my scissors?" she wondered aloud.

kelseakk: Dominic tried to get up again as she ran towards him but it was still too soon.. "Omph!" he coughed out as her kick sunk into his belly and knocked him onto his back... Her second question was just as bad as the first, Dominic didn't say
anything, instead tried to roll over onto his hands and knees if she'll give him the chance that was...

anegge: Mimi let Dominic roll over onto his hands and knees amking a show of stradling him. She started to casually sit down
on him reaching for his left arm to pull it back behind him.

kelseakk: Dominic felt her straddling him and then have his arm pulled back, it was almost like he was allowing her to
dominate him.. His cheeks flushed a little more as he tried to stop what ever she had planned... She was much bigger and
heavier then him so it was best not to try and power out, but perhaps he could let himself drop to the floor and roll onto
his back to prevent another submission hold

anegge: (Is he trying to roll out from under her or just over beneath her?)

kelseakk: (just beneath her, she's got him really distracted so he hasn't thought out the position he'd end up in )

anegge: To her surprise Mimi sat down right on top of Dominic's crotch. "Ahh!" she gasped, "Why the hell did you do that?"
For a second even she was blushing before she got back to business and grabbed for his wrists trying to pin his arms down.

kelseakk: "AHH!" Dominic cried out, his whole body lifting up into almost a sitting position as she sat on his errection and
only getting stopped from sitting up fully when his body bounced against Mimi's busty body.. Boy did that ever backfire...
Dominic groaned, he'd turned around with so much renewed vigour, but now he was right back in that same groggy state as he slump back down.. his wrists easily pinned down

anegge: Mimi's tits dangled above Dominic's face as she held him down. In fact, she shook them a bit on purpose for his
amusement before laying down over him so they were face to face. "Pin." she told him. "What're you gonna do, Dom?" she asked as her breasts sandwiched down on him.

kelseakk: (is she still on his crotch?)

anegge: (Yes.)

anegge: (She's kneeling on him with her upper body along his.)

kelseakk: (wait, I imagined she sat ass to crotch on him, then when she moved forwards she is now crotch to crotch?)

anegge: (She was sitting on his crotch and then she kind of rolled forward, so yes.)

anegge: (Does it make sense to you now? I can describe it again if you'd like.)

kelseakk: Dominic felt her butt move against his crotch, making him groan out and arch his chest up as she dangled her
breasts over him. All he could do was lay there and pant for the moment, but things were about to get a whole lot worse...
He felt more movement down below and soon her breasts pressed down over his chest.. His eyes widened and cheeks flared up, his cock was trapped between their crotchs like her breasts were trapped between their chests! His heart started to pound as he found himself panting fast and desperate against her cheek.. She called a pin and he knew he wouldn't have been able to get out of it by 3 if pins were allowed

anegge: Mimi smiled softly as she started to count casually. "One, two, three..." washed her whispers right into his ear. Of
course, it was a humiliation match so the pin didn't mean anything but she still thought it was good to point out. She started to stretch her legs beneath her ready to entangle the pinned man in a grapevine as well if he failed to react.

kelseakk: she pinned him so easily, absolutely no resistance... probably would have even kept him down for ten like this.. Dominic knew the match would have been over just like that if they hadn't decided on the humilation match, his face went even more red she was eating into his resolve and in doing so he was still having trouble finding a way to fight back, staying
completely under her control in the pin.. The only thin showing signs of strength was his cock that strained up against her
crotch for a couple of seconds

anegge: Mimi easily grapevined Dominic's legs pulling his thighs in close to her own smooth damp ones. "Dom," she pouted
clearly upset that he was doing so poorly. What else could she do to motivate him? Maybe embarassing him even more would
light a fire under his ass. She started to rub herself slowly up and down his shorts. "I'm gonna keep doing this until you break the pin." she chided.

kelseakk: Now his legs were pulled into a split by the grapevine, she had a right to be dissappointed.. she was all over him,
a mere life gaurd owning him in a wrestling match, what he was suppose to excel in. Matters got even worse as she started to rub against him, her crotch slipping against his fully errect cock and her breasts rubbing up and down his chest, "aahhhh!"
his body arched a bit up into her, hearing her chid "I-.. I- .. can't..."

Egge: Mimi stuck her tongue out at him and kept riding him. "You can't even break the pin?" she groaned. as she bobbed
deliberately over his tip for a moment.

kelseakk: This was so completely humilating, Mimi was owning him in such an embarassing and suggestive position and it wasn't made any better by Mimi sounding so surprised that he couldn't get out.. His cheeks were becoming really red, if his hands were free he might have even tapped out as embarassing as submitting to this hold would be. It seemed even worst for him to verbally submit... "I-... oww.. no.." He whimpered as she bobbed over his tip, his heart pounding hard as he panted against her neck

anegge: Mimi frowned an almost angry frown. Dominic needed to try harder. "Doesn't look like you could even handle my
'help'." muttered Mimi dismissively, "you want me to end this match or give you another chance, little man?"

kelseakk: Either way was just as embarassing, he didn't want to admit that he could even take just a couple of holds from a
lifegaurd.. Bitting into his lower lip he finally started to struggle, groaning as he tried to rock his body from side to
side.. His crotch grinding a little into her in the process and chest rubbing against her breasts... His member strained
right against her, but he desperately tried to shut it out..

anegge: "Oh," moaned the lifeguard as Dom's tip jabbed her. It filled her with excitement to pinning him down like this
really. She bounced her chest on him palyfully, ignoring his attempts to get free but it seemed they were becoming more
effective. Without warning a thrust of his hips slid her off center so she was no longer pressing his body down properly. It
looked like Dom's chance to escape.

kelseakk: It was very distracting having Mimi bouncing her breasts down on him.. So even though his hips slipped free a
little, the submission expert was very sluggish to do anything about it, giving Mimi ample chance to re-secure her pin
grapevine of doom.. If she doesn't take it though, Dominic will swallow hard and try to twist the entire lower half of his
body more, trying to get his crotch pointing away from her

anegge: Mimi deliberately let Dominic have enough time to break away, but as he twisted his crotch away she released his
wrist and cupped her palm over it.

kelseakk: Dominic's eyes went wide as he gasped deeply at having his crotch cupped, he desperately tried to twist his hips in
the other direction to get away from her hand... Still underneth her for what must have been a 10 count by now

anegge: As the frightened Dom turned his hips, Mimi pressed her waiting crotch firmly back down into it and gave him a hump to knock his hips flat on the ground again with a deep sensuous moan of excitement.

kelseakk: "Yaaah!" Dominic cried out, the firm hump was enough to make his member throb against her as his body arched up a little, what was worse was that he was right back where he started!

anegge: Mimi sank back down on Dom's body trying to get his wrist pinned again, "Pin... again." she explained her mouth right in his field of vision.

kelseakk: "no.." Dominic panted up towards her lips, his chest pushing up against her breasts as she laid fully down over him
and his eyes closing a little to slits as the sensual feelings were starting to get to him.. He felt a wet sticky sensation in his shorts and knew that it was his pre-cum, his thighs trembling in the grapevine

anegge: "Dominic? Getting hot down there? I am. I think I know what your' problem is fighting women. You have to use your'
sensuality against them just like they do to you. I'm not sure you know how horny pinning you down like this is making me."
she whispered wiggling her hot sex lips over his tip.

kelseakk: "Nhhh.. mmmmn.." he groaned out, her lips so close to his that he could feel her breath as she talked.. Even the
advice she was giving him was embarassing him and further arousing him. His crotch pushed up against hers, maybe he was
listening to what she was saying, but it was more likely just out of instinct in this position. His length of his member pressing against her slit through swimming costume and shorts

anegge: Mimi abondoned her grapevine suddenly overcome by an urge to spread her legs until her lips split slightly as though
she was inviting his shaft to plunge into her. She panted thickly into his face as she humped into his tip seperated by the
thick mesh of each of their suits. "Oh, Dom," she groaned huskily.

kelseakk: "Owwwww..." Dominic groaned out, even with the grapevine released he still seemed to be going no where. He turned his head briefly, feeling her warm breath bathing all over his face... She was pushing on him in such a way that tip of his member was pushing at her opening, he thought that the material would at least prevent him from going into her... But Mimi did seem to be quite persistant..

anegge: Mimi's face contorted as she was unable to get the kind of feeling's she longed for after pressing down on Dom for so long. She had to do something. She started to rub her split pussy up and down the length of Dom's crotch fiercely again and sighed deeply. That would do it.

kelseakk: Dominic opened his eyes fully again, his panting rate increasing drastically as she started to rub with so much
ferocity against him, his heart skipped a beat as his member throbbed again... This girl was really doing a number on him
"Ah.. nh- Mi-.. mi..."

anegge: Mimi worked feverishly to please herself until she realized that she was driving Dom mad as well. She giggled, "Ready to submit, Dom?' she teased releasing his wrist again to start tugging his shorts down off the end of his member as she briefly leaned her hips up off of him.

kelseakk: When she paused for a moment, he was left gasping for breath.. Blinking as he felt her pull down his short, he
really wanted her swimsuit.. But how much more of this embarassement could he take in order to get it.. He squirmed groggily under her but she firmly had the upperhand after keeping him down in this pin for possibly now getting onto a 20 count.. Superior size and weight pressing down on him, as well as him being too aroused, dazed and embarassed to be able to do much..

anegge: Mimi pressed back down on his now unprotected manhood before going back to work with her wild stroking. The tight spandex of her suit was all that seperated the sensitive front of his shaft from her eager snatch now. She drove into him trying to leave him on the very edge of orgasm.

kelseakk: With his shorts down the sensation from before was doubled, just having her warm moist swimsuit covered crotch
pressing down on him made his member twitch hard. She could tell that she was starting to really work him up as she felt a
couple of throbs right against her sex, Dominic groaning louder and more often

anegge: Mimi's passage flooded as she worked Dom's firm cock. It was so long. She had to concentrate on beating him though. As his cries grew more desperate she pulled back off of him and yanked his shorts back up cupping his shaft again with three swift strokes before she plopped her pussy down on his tip with a big bounce of her hips and chest.

kelseakk: Dominic was trembling by the time Mimi pulled back, on the very verge of an orgasm and kept in that state as she
stroked him gently. He felt her line her body up with his again, ready to plop back down on him and push him over the edge
"No! No don't!" He tried to cry out, but it was too late and her whole body humped down onto him firmly.. His body went
tense, trying not to cum and managed to hold it off for a couple of seconds with his trembling body straining up against
her... But eventually she felt him buck and cry out as he succumb to it, starting to cum in his shorts

anegge: Mimi ran up and down his cock with her spread womanhood in long and firm strokes draining more energy from Dom as he continued to orgasm.

kelseakk: "Uhhhh... mmmmhh... owwww.w...w" Dominic groaned eached time she rubbed her sex up the length of his shaft,
spreading the the embarassingly messy sticky feeling around in his shorts as well as keeping him going for a little while afterwards.. Eventually he started to calm down, his eyes close shut with tear drops at the corners, his cheek fully reddened
as he turned his face to one side, panting deeply into the wet shower room floor

anegge: Mimi sat up off of Dom, "Was that good?" she teased. She hopped forward slightly slidding her crotch across his abs.

kelseakk: Dominic lay on the floor with his arms up over his head, groaning out as he felt her body slide over his member and onto his abs "oww..w.. mm.. s-sub..mit.." he answered her, although it was too late to save Dominic from all the humilation Mimi had just put on him

anegge: Mimi rotated off of Dom so she was facing his shorts and patted his crotch a couple times. "You really do have a
problem. I'm sorry I couldn't really be more helpful. I guess I was being a little selfish though. I wanted those shorts wet before I took them." she looked up at Dom as if it was obvious what she expected him to do.

kelseakk: (she should probably take them off him herself each time) "nh.." Dominic grunted as she patted right on his member, squirming under her. When he heard what she had to say, Dominic blinked "Wh- what? take my short..?" He said, squirming, there was no clothes in the shower room.. if she took his shorts, he'd have to get back to the dorms naked!

anegge: "I'll do it myself then." She gripped the bottom of his right leg and the elastic waist band and pulled the shorts
down to his knees. "Oh," she moaned at the sight of his cock. "You're still hard." ahe shuddered and shut her eyes for a
moment lost in some imagination. Then she started to fish his shorts further down his leg.

kelseakk: "NO!" Dominic let out, squirming under her but not getting anyway.. His member was liberated from the shorts, he
turned his head to one side as she teased him.. He couldn't believe that a life gaurd with no wrestling experience had done
this to him..

anegge: Mimi brought his shorts up to her face and rubbed them agains tone cheek. "Mmm, that's nice." she cooed. "Well, Dom, here's what I'll do for ya'. I know I wasn't much help but if you tell me who you're next match is against I'll come to cheer
you on." she suggested running a finger up along his thigh.

kelseakk: Dominic panted softly, tensing a little as she ran her finger up his inner thigh.. Member twitching.. "My
shorts..You can't take them... How will I get back to the dorms like this..?"

anegge: "Gosh, I don't know." said Mimi pondering Dom's question. She put her hand on her chin thoughtfully, "You could
always make a run for it. Everyone loves a streaker! Or wait for someone to come by and hope they have a change of clothes, and that it's a guy... No, do the streaker thing." she answered.

kelseakk: Dominic groaned in protest, still trying to struggle free.. for his shorts sake if nothing else, but Mimi was too
heavy

anegge: Mimi stood up and put her foot on Dom's stomach to keep him down dangling his shorts in midair. "You didn't answer my question. Who's your' next match against?" she asked again.

kelseakk: Now she was keeping him down with just one foot... Could it get any worse? In a way Dominic just gave in and stayed there, still breathless from cumming at her hands "I don't know.. the notice board said I was up against some new girl called Michelle Minami..."

anegge: Mimi started in surprise. She hadn't known to check the notice board. "Hmm, Michelle, huh? I'll be at that much for
sure. I've never heard of this Michelle girl, she's porbably a rookie, so you should have no trouble. It isn't a hentai match
is it?" she asked with obvious curiosity.
anegge: ^match

kelseakk: "No.. its a standard match.." Dominic said, grimancing a little from not being able to cover up his naked crotch
kelseakk: (ok 5 count pin or submission)

anegge: "Okay, then, it shouldn't be a problem for you. I'll see you there." She blew him a kiss before walking out holding
his shorts in a hug to her stomach.

kelseakk: Dominic rolled onto one side, finally covering his crotch as she left.. Mimi had left this match with a little
present, Dominic had to leave this match with more humilation.. And with the war between genders going on, he'd have even more trouble should he bump into some girls..

Mimi wins by submission

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Dominic vs Mimi (first match) GXChUKwDominic vs Mimi (first match) 1BElGMIDominic vs Mimi (first match) UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down