Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mimi vs Ryu

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mimi vs Ryu Empty Mimi vs Ryu

Post by wrestleryu Wed May 07, 2008 3:50 am

Hentai humilation match
Ryu walked timidly into the locker room of the Gym. It was a strangely lonely place for being a training area, and he was wishing to fight someone to have a wrestling training with him. He sighed deeply, stripping naked except for a pair of boxers as he was changing into a workout attire.

Last edited by 157 on Thu May 08, 2008 12:49 am; edited 2 times in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Mimi vs Ryu Empty Re: Newbie workout

Post by anegge Wed May 07, 2008 4:33 am

"Oh, Dom!" yelled Mimi as she wandered through the unisex locker room. Her wet suit clung to her body as a single drop of pool water gathered between her legs before falling to the tiled floor. She turned a corner and almost ran face first into Ryu. "Oh, hello." she said staring down on him. "You're not, Dom. And I was all ready for a nice fight too." She looked disappointed for a moment putting one hand up to cup her chin thoughtfully as she looked the boy over.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Mimi vs Ryu GXChUKwMimi vs Ryu 1BElGMIMimi vs Ryu UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed May 07, 2008 9:45 am

Ryu yelped in surprise and then covered his crotch and blushed deep red, as the shy kid that he was in front of the hot blonde as she was staring down at his smaller frame "Gasp! Sorry i mean... nice to meet you i mean..." he panted a little and comically regained his composture "W-Well, m-my name is Ryuke Toranami or more simply... Ryu". "I'm without any wrestling partner at the moment and maybe u might... um... wrestle me if u want"
He looked up at her enticing and intimidating figure, wondering if such a gorgeous towering wrestling beauty could even consider wrestling a beginner like him....

Last edited by 157 on Wed May 07, 2008 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed May 07, 2008 2:30 pm

Mimi grinned softly as she saw the boy cower. "Okay, Red, my name is Mimi." She put one hand over his shoulder to press her palm against the nearby lockers and leaned in until her chest, slightly visible from the dampness of the suit hung dangerously near to his face. "And I want a hentai humiliation match." she suggested licking her lips.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed May 07, 2008 2:41 pm

"N-Nice to meet you Mimi..." he said feeling like a targeted prey as her ample breasts jiggled inches from his embarassed face as she looked down at him with hungry eyes.
" S-So... a H-Hentai...Humiliation match..???? G-Gulp... g-great" he shivered a bit and blushed deeply, knowing well a newbie like him was going to be much disadvantaged in that kind of match.
"O-Ok then, we can go to the ring... if you feel like ready" he added in a silly attempt to appear confident, as confirmed by her amused face.
((we wrestle on this same topic, i guess))

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu May 08, 2008 12:14 am

Mimi led the young boy to the nearby ring walking in front of him with a lilt in her step that accentuated her naked hips. She then slapped him on the butt and said, "Okay, let's get to it." Before rolling into the ring and beginning to do a short series of stretches.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu May 08, 2008 12:20 am

Ryu followed the blonde syren like a puppy, almost mesmerized by the gentle swaying of her hips. Her sudden playful slap snapped him off that dreamy state, reminding him that it was always a wrestling match, after all. He blushed deep red and stretched himself as well, showing his relatively lean but well trained body as he took two steps to the middle of the ring: "Ok Mimi.. ready when you are" he said, assuming a starting stance.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu May 08, 2008 12:32 am

Mimi approached slowly not in much of a stance at all, her hips doing the same mesmerizing dance as before as she reached for his hand to try and Irish whip him against the ropes.

--
If Ryu is unable to halt his momentum the tall girl will dash at him clotheslining him to the amt and quickly follow up by bouncing off the ropes and coming back with a leg drop across his stomach.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu May 08, 2008 12:47 am

[quote="anegge":a1uyot20]Mimi approached slowly not in much of a stance at all, her hips doing the same mesmerizing dance as before as she reached for his hand to try and Irish whip him against the ropes.

--
If Ryu is unable to halt his momentum the tall girl will dash at him clotheslining him to the amt and quickly follow up by bouncing off the ropes and coming back with a leg drop across his stomach.

Ryu fell again for her seducing trick, but when he was bounced against the ropes he reacted by istinct, using his momentum to jump forward instead of halting, planning to tackle her down with a "spear".

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Mimi vs Ryu Empty Re: Newbie's workout - Hentai humiliation match

Post by anegge Thu May 08, 2008 1:01 am

Mimi's eyes widened in shock as she was thrown onto her back with her younger foe now on top of her. The blow stunned her for a few seconds as the oxygen was forced from her lungs giving Ryu additional time to act.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Mimi vs Ryu Empty Re: Mimi vs Ryu

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next