» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mimi vs Ryu

3 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mimi vs Ryu - Page 5 Empty Re: Mimi vs Ryu

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:42 am

"Ahhhh n-no... Mimi... " he blushed deeply as he get caught even deeper in her sensual cluthces, resting on her alluring body as her playful, evil strokes kept soothing and arousing him towards his defeat.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:02 am

Mimi faked an orgasmic moan for a playful argument with the imprisioned boy, "Oh, yes, Ryuke, yes." The blonde was shocked by the young man's endurance in the face of her deep, continual sensuous strokes to his manhood. Her hard nipples still pressed tight into his back, but she began to roll her hips, not only running her wet crotch over his ass, but tearing even more at his inner thighs on the vine hold.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Mimi vs Ryu - Page 5 GXChUKwMimi vs Ryu - Page 5 1BElGMIMimi vs Ryu - Page 5 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:15 am

"Urgh....Ohhh... M-Mimi..." he whispered, turning his extasiated face to her, unable to resist her dominating seduction at this point, and very close to cum. His hand slowly slided behind his own ass, and his fingers started stroking her wet, heated pussy.

It was likely the only move he could try at this point, but actually it was not a wittingly an attempt to distract her, but just a consequenseof his extasiated condition, as he istinctively and passionately caressed her crotch to please her, despite his predicament.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:55 am

Mimi continued to pump him filled with the fire of arousal anew as he began to paw her sex she worked lustfully on his penis doing more damage than even before. her legs widened trying to keep her pussy from his touch but although it spread his even wider it was unable to. She panted a fierce graon and leaned in as he faced her trying to stuff her tongue down his throat ravenously.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Mimi vs Ryu - Page 5 GXChUKwMimi vs Ryu - Page 5 1BElGMIMimi vs Ryu - Page 5 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:30 pm

Mimi had him under her power, driving him to mindless pleasure while owning him in her restrainting hold. Small drops of precum signaled the first crackings in his unusual and unexpeced resistence, as she pumped him to the limit.

When she caught Ryu's mouth in a deep french kiss, to add another detail in her hot domination, he responded by istinct once again, and just kissed back with passionate lust, giving a gentle lick to her lips before going deeper with the kiss. It was like their tongues were having their own sensual wrestling.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:26 am

Mimi pressed her tongue firmly towards the redhead's mouth, trying to stroke it up and down with her moist tongue and pin it down in the bottom of his mouth. Mimi felt Ryu's tip slicken as she spread his precum on it, she had given into her animal urges and pressed her hips forward as he teased her sex rolling her wet snatch and nipples alternately against the smaller wrestler teasing his ass and back. As his tip got more damp she used the added mobility to swirl the tightly stretched fabric in a spiral over his weakening tip. Her glare was lustful but confident eager to feel her opponent give in to her grip.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:31 pm

Escaping was impossible, as Mimi went wilder with her sexual submission, relentlessly driving Ryu to the edge and beyond. He hoplelessly tried to hold back and calm down his istincts, but the mix of embarassation and excitement she was simply unbearable.

He shivered and arched his back, flexing his muscles with a surrendering moan in their deep kiss as a first, hot squirt of cum produced a wet stain on his pants, and she knew he was all hers now.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:23 am

Mimi felt her palm dampen as her opponent began to squirt the first of his cum. She began to pant deeper into his mouth as her excitement deepened. Her hand pressed tight to his climaxing member stroking fiercely in a spiral to deepen his pleasure as she massaged between his legs. As he arched away from her she followed flexibly keeping her tautly muscled abs to his back as she pushed her sex hard against his buttocks. Mimi released the man's tongue and brushed over it as he continued to groan at her.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:58 pm

Ryu gasped for air as Mimi released him from her hot and assertive kiss. He squirmed and spasmed a few more times, helplessly bursting out more of his load with each new gyrating stroke from her dominating foe, feeling his body go loose in her embrace as she continued with her unyielding sexual submission hold, realizing to his uneasiness (and her amusement) that he was like clay in her hands now.

His head was tilted back, leaning against her as he made out a faint moan with each new pulsation she induced into his surrendering cock, and his hands istinctively reached to her round and well-toned butt, groping and pushing her closer into his back.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:28 am

Mimi looked up from her embrace for once and noticed a couple of girl's that had been wanting to use the ring had instead become an eager audience for her domination of her redheaded opponent. "Hey girls, just finishing this humiliation match." With him carressing her half spandex covered ass she began to rock in motion with him as if they were one. Her hot, wet mound pressed tight between his buttcheeks.

"Oh, I think he's in trouble, he came hard there." suggested one of the girls. "Oh, yes." hissed Mimi, "He's not getting away from me. He'll just have to submit." She clenched her palm on his balls and began to roll them within her firm grip, reminding him of how tightly he was trapped.

The other girl cooed excitedly, "You're lucky, he's cute." Mimi took up the boy's spurting tip and started to churn it as he continued to climax violently. "Sorry, girls, I'm using him right now. But I could give you a sneak peek." she teased. She quickly took the top oif his shorts and folded it down to reveal his spasming manhood. Then she again gripped him, skin on skin as she resumed her eroticly draining his reserves.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next