» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 12:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:58 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 10:14 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 10:11 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 10:08 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mimi vs Ryu

3 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mimi vs Ryu - Page 4 Empty Re: Mimi vs Ryu

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:12 pm

"D-Damn... ah-h-hhhh..." Ryu was caught in her seductive sensual submission, uselessly squirming and moaning in her evil embrace. Though, her taunting somehow helped him to re-focus on the match. He made an effort to roll, dragging her with him. If it worked, he was going to be trapped beneath her but he would gain some leverage to fight back.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:19 pm

Mimi was caught off guard for a split second but was able to recover in time to cushion her fall as the two rolled. She spread her legs trying to catch the trapped man in a tightening reverse grapevine. Her hand stroked his cock in slow massaging circles as she rolled his balls in her hands at the same rate.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Mimi vs Ryu - Page 4 GXChUKwMimi vs Ryu - Page 4 1BElGMIMimi vs Ryu - Page 4 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:25 pm

Ryu was trapped again and moaned in forced pleasure under her skilled strokes. He lifted their combinde weight some doing a push-up on his arms, but was not able to do much more as she was slowly draining his resistence.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:43 pm

"All mine now." whispered Mimi as she started to lick across the boy's collarbone and nibble at his neck. She started to increase the firmness of her strokes slowly knowing she had all the time in the world to play with him. "I wasn't expecting you to become helpless so easily. Now your' just my sextoy." she teased him trying to ramp up his feelings of humiliation and convince him to submit sooner.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Mimi vs Ryu - Page 4 GXChUKwMimi vs Ryu - Page 4 1BElGMIMimi vs Ryu - Page 4 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:03 pm

Ryu's arms were trembling a bit and he had to lay on the canvas, face down with her on top. "I.... won't g-give up... a-already...." he breathed out, moreso to convince himself. He was trying to recover some energies to try and escape Mimi, but it was hard to resist her, especially when her sensual teasings were helping her to get a stronger grip on his will.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:13 pm

Mimi grinned although it was unlikely Ryu would notice. "Oh, I don't want you to give up yet..." she teased, "I'm just starting to manhandle you." Her tongue traced up his neck and met his cheek and she gave him a slight peck of a kiss. She increased the speed of her hand motions slightly stirring his balls with a circular grip through his tightening bottoms.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:58 pm

"ohhh...." Ryu blushed in uneasiness at her cute teasing kiss on his cheek. She was slowly subjogating him under her playful domination. With a tug he tried at least to have his legs free from the grapevine position, but even if he succeeded, he would be still caught in her clutches, trying to squirm away from her.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:39 pm

Mimi felr Ryu strain his legs and sought to control him fighting back with a simple clench of her powerful thighs. She intended to make him fight for every inch before he escaped the grapevine and it was unlikely he would be able to concentrate on his efforts long enough to do that.

She turned up her sexual assault once more tightening her grip as she pumped and letting the surface of his suit do some of the extra teasing for her. "Mmm," she cooed whispering once again in to his ear as she licked into it with her tongue, "You've got a hot body, your' cock is pretty cute too, if a little bit small for my taste. I bet you wish you were jamming that thing deep between my legs, right now, don't ya? Or perhaps you're the kind who prefers slamming it into my tight, round ass, is that it?"

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:22 pm

Ryu groaned as Mimi's strong thighs held him captive. He blushed deep red, pretending to ignore her taunting questions but she could feel his cock swell and throb under the fabric of his pants, as she expertly used her playful cooing to emphasize the arousing effects of her domination.

"T-This is still a wrestling match and i'm not g-going to become your toy..." he said, panting from excitement but still willing to fight back. Unable to use his legs, he flexed his arms to roll again and lay on his side.
If he succeeded he would ease the pressure of her grapevine, but he would remain stuck in her hold anyways.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:29 pm

"I understand." the girl whispered into his ear, "It would be pretty embarrassing if a big strong man like yourself gave in to the caresses of a girl this quickly, wouldn't it." she agreed. As Ryuke put his effort into tipping them over onto their sides Mimi smiled softly. With a simple push of her thigh and a shift of her upper body weight the two rolled back onto their' backs. "You'll have to try harder than that, big man." she joked. Her hands remained steadfast expertly milking his throbbing shaft as she also pressed her fingers firmly into the sensitive nerves of his ball sack.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next