by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Mansion of energy drain - Andy vs Auphemia

2 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Mansion of energy drain - Andy vs Auphemia - Page 4 Empty Re: The Mansion of energy drain - Andy vs Auphemia

Post by wrestleryu Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:18 am

"Ooffh! 0//0", Andy would huff as Auphemia seconded his burst of energy, using it to furtherly tame her handsome opponent with a butt drop right onto his stomach.

Against all odds, Andy took a deep sigh and tried to get back into a focused state, realizing that Auphemia's voluptuous body and womanly moves made her the perfect kryptonite to his power. And right when he thought he could feel his spiritual energy surging again... "Ughu...! 0///0".

Auphemia leaned down to swing her massive breasts side to side before his face, smiling knowingly as she flaunted that mammary parody of a hypnotic pendulum before his flustered eyes, messing up with his mind before she proceeded to messing up his face with a heavy-milky series of breast pummeling, turning his head side to side.

While Auphemia laughed mirthfully at his predicament, it dawned on the young knight that she knew! Was it by instinct or, more probably, through her cunning researches, Auphemia had certainly found out the downfall of spiritual pressure fighting... and she could not be happier as that downfall laid within the smothering bosoms and seductive holds of sexy powerful women like herself.
"Mngff..mnpfh.. umffh.. @_@"

Last edited by wrestleryu on Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:19 am; edited 2 times in total
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

The Mansion of energy drain - Andy vs Auphemia - Page 4 Empty Re: The Mansion of energy drain - Andy vs Auphemia

Post by USLMAN Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:02 am

“Aww, What’s the matter Andy-kun? I thought such simply distractions wouldn’t work on you?” She’d taunt, continuing her breast pummeling for a few more seconds before stopping, sitting up once more to admire her latest work. Staring at the hopelessly in danger boy, having now been smacked around by her bosom brought another smile to her lips.

But she’d give him a sign of “fairness” and stand up off him, stepping a few paces away so that he would have the chance to recover a bit of his senses and get up. “So I guess I should explain something, when I asked for your level I forgot to give you mine, yes?” She’d ask, her smile turning into a smirk as she did. “I rest at a comfortable level of 94, a bit of a league above your 61. But who knows, maybe you’ll get lucky. I mean, you’re stuck here fighting me anyways so you might as well try.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:49 am

Andy thought that he could not be much more humiliated than from a lenghty session of Auphamia's milky boob slaps, until the busty let him go, granting him the time to wobble up to his feet before he nonchalantly informed him that he was stuck with her in her breast-pattern room for who knows how long... but with no chance to win with his comparatively miserable 61 before her womanly dominating 94!!

"Ugh..! 0///0 I-Impossible", he gulped with adorable despair on his face. Then, his silly brave knight persona took over, urging him to believe that justice would prevail no matter what.

"L-Level is not the only way to determine the value of a fighter, and that's especially true for spiritual pressurs fighters. Pushed to his limit against Demon King, Ryu had a burst up to level 99, along with my momentary level 95 when we struck down the archdemon lord and threw him back to his dimension... t-this battle is not decided yet!"

Andy put so much admirable fire in his self-motivational speech, that he probably missed to notice Auphemia's sparkling eyes. If spiritual pressure fighers could occasionally exceed their limits... that means that she could absorb plenty of strenght and levels from Andy!

"...So! Enough words it's time to put you in your place! Yahhhh!!!".
Andy lunged forward trying to grab Auphemia's wrist, his body glowing with spiritual energy as he turned around trying to judo-throw his busty opponent with enhanced strenght.

Last edited by wrestleryu on Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:26 am; edited 3 times in total
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:00 am

What fascinating news! Auphemia was awar eof the fact that Spiritual Fighters had a gift for combat, but to be able to temporarily raise their level was something new to her. Something she could very much exploit in the boy even after she would drain him of most of his levels. This was an even better find than she originally thought!

The excitement of the idea of Andy’s boost came as he focused his energy to grab and flip her, s9mething she surprisingly let happen as she noticed it. That second alone gave him a boost of ten levels, ten levels that were ripe for the taking.

And so she’d flawlessly flip over her shoulder, showing surprising grace for such a bosomy figure before seemingly blinking out of reality, going too fast for Andy to keep up. But he would soon feel her slamming into him from behind and practically slam him into the nearest corner of the ring, standing on the first set of ropes so that her breasts were smothering his face once more.

“This’ll be a nice little taste, I’m sure.” She’d say, her eyes glowing green as she activated her magic. And in that time Andy would feel his sudden burst of increased strength begin to leave him as well, Auphemia starting with taking two levels from the first Absorption, feeling his energy enter her through her breasts and moan erotically. “There we go, I knew I’d hit the jackpot at some point.” She’d say, wrapping her arms around his head and pulling him up, lifting his feet off the canvas and stepping onto the second rope to prevent any kind of escape for the boy.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:19 am

More accurately, Andy's sudden spurt of energy had temporarily brought him up to 74, a very impressive outcome considering that his serene state was compromised by the effects of Auphemia's undenaible sensuality... something that was going to affect him ever worse the more he was stuck in that room.

But just when his spectacular move seemed about to bring back justice to the realm... Auphemia swiftly landed on her feet and countered with a powerful move! In no time, poor Andy was trapped into the corner with Auhpemila looming over him with a triumphant smile from her higher stance, hugging his shocked face into the warm, endless embrace of her bosom as she started to absorb him with sensually glowing pulsations.

"Mmnff...mpfhh....", Andy flailed around and whimpered inthere, wanting out of her amorous smoothering hug but he couldn't go aanywhere, especially when her breasts started o absorb him like with a giant succubus kiss, letting him feel himself go weaker... down to 73...72... While Auhplemia could love the almost erotic pleasure to add his leveles to herself, stealing his experience, his agility, his willpower, all to herself.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:23 am

“It’s always such a treat, getting that feeling of leveling up.” Auphemia would say, smiling as she looked down to the boy trapped within her cleavage. “And I have you to thank for it. Now my level has gone to 96, much quicker than if I had done it on my own.” Auphemia would then momentarily squeeze his face more in her bosom, draining four levels from him now.

“Just imagine how much power I can build up with a process like this. You power up to wherever you are now with your special spirit pressure, and I take your levels as a prize every time I start to have my way with you.” Auphemia would giggle, rubbing his face between he rbosom before suffering another squeeze, the woman stealing another four levels away from him.

“Just imagine how much of a difference our fight is going to be now. But don’t worry, it’ll start to feel even better soon~” She’d promise, whispering seductively down to him before suddenly releasing him from her bosom, allowing him to drop down to the canvas before jumping back a few steps herself, her hand back in her hip as she looked to the boy.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:52 am

Andy was totally powerless to escape as Auphemia went on and on sweet-talking to him as she amorously absorbed his hard learned levels, letting him know how pleasurable it was for her.
His eyes and the top of his flushed face were allowed to barely show from the warm smothering depths of her cleavage every now and then on purpose, so that Auphemia could fully enjoy the desperate expression in them, then he was completely engulfed in soft enveloping titflesh, feeling her energy absorption steal more of his precious levels, lulling him with waves of relaxing fatigue as she grew stronger and he became weaker.

Auphemia kept going daydreaming happily at all the sweet possibilities, giggling softly as she kept rhythmically squeeze his little face gently within her bosom, literally rocking him back and forth in her absorbing mammary pillows until he was too dizzy to even fight back.
"M-Mnnffhh... @///@"

Andy was getting more and more desperate but couldn't do anything... Auphemia would absorb him more and more, down to a level one baby boy-hero for her to pamper and cuddle forever?
Most likely, but not yet. Auphemia was getting no chance to hurry things and spoil her fun, which she proved by lovingly pulling her breasts apart and letting the half-conscious, effectively drained Andy drop down onto his butt.

"G-guuhhh... e-even so... I c-can't afford to lose... must stop your plans.. 0///0"
Amdy would groan breathlessly with a red-flushing face as he staggered back up to his feet not without effort. Still keeping the valiant hero act... but Auphemia could hear how adorable and insecure his voice sounded compared with when he had proudly knocked at her door.

With the large amount of levels absorbed and added to his busty opponent, this was not even a match for Auphemia really, but the cute little knight still thought he had a chance.
"H-Here I come...! 0///0", the flush-faced hero announced trying to surprise Auphemia with a spiritual-pressure enhanced clothesline... that revealed to be adorably pathetic with the boy still dazed inthe afterglow of her somewhat hypnotic brestsmothering absorption.
Under that 'status effect', his clothesline was like a cute level 20 attack, even though he still was his original 61, with Auphemia having stolen only his buffed up levels... for now.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:57 pm

Seeing as he appeared much more groggy and embarrassed now, Auphemia was willing to let his clothesline come at her and even connect, letting his arm hit right into her massive bosom. However due to the Now even larger difference in level, his attack had both figuratively and literally bounced off her amazing rack, proving in effective against her in all forms of the sense.

And now it was her turn, and Auphemia would open it magnificently with a boob uppercut, the boy likely feeling her hieghtened level in the attack before being hit with an impressive combo of tit action. And soon she’d end the combo by smacking him so hard to the side that his feet went off the ground, then speeding around him to bring her chest down for a finishing downward strike to knock him to the ground. “Still with me Andy-kun? Fufufu~?”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:33 pm

The result of Andy's clothesline could not be more tenderly amusing for Auphemia... and more crushingly humiliating for the young hero! As his hitting arm just sunk into the soft, elastic roundness of her huge melons, only have him bounced back with a cartoonish *BOINNGG~<3*

"Uguhh... I...Impossible... w-why so weak..?Unnghhh...! Unffhh-Unnhhgffh!!! @///@".
In a flash, Auphemia's three bosomy hits combo had crushed the poor boy to the mats into a very appeasing way at Auphemia's feet, much to her joy. Of course, A groggy mumble was the most coherent response that he copuld give to her teasing question as she leaned down to his blurry eyes, not missing yet another chance to taunt him with the sight of her bouncy dominant melons over his stunned face.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:29 pm

Looking down, Auphemia would smile as she saw the boy weakened at the breasts of her combo. It has been quite awhile since she was able to cut loose as she was now, even longer since such a handsome boy was the one across from her in battle. It wasn’t going to be a pretty one for him, but it most certainly will be an enjoyable one.

And she would show him that would be the case when she got on top of him, putting him into a sexy 69 while her breasts would push down and crush his boyhood through his clothes. “Let’s give you a little taste of the fun I can offer you.” She’d say before She’d begin to rub her bosom up and down, starting an erotic paizuri for the boy.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next