Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 12 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 2 Bots

Berial, BritBrat, ChateauDame, Daaharu, dragonswill, killcarrion, Mystery Dragon, Nelv, OmegaVan0, Serpon, skip-stop, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Killer King

Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:58 am by KillerV

Looking for female opponents to lose against Killer King, willing to discuss about it...

Thanks in advance.

Comments: 0

Summer Splash start date reminder

Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:13 pm by Old_Man_Tai

Summer Splash starts on July 15th this year.

After the poll that was taken, we decided to push SS back a little this year, to give people more time to get stories together given the pandemic.

With July around the corner, we decided to give a couple extra weeks and start SS halfway through July, just to give people some more time.

Coming Back?

Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:38 pm by Lotuswarrior

I've been thinking of coming back, but I want to focus on a single character to promote some development. Looking back at what I've done, I've been thinking about how I did things and how I've could've made them better.

Not saying I've greatly improved while I've been away, but I think that most people will at least notice some improvements in my future matches or roleplay events. I have a few characters that I want to truly focus on using, but the others will probably be deleted or turned …

[ Full reading ]

Dash Turner Vs. Willow Gray: This Jobber Doesn't Want a Handicap!

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dash Turner Vs. Willow Gray: This Jobber Doesn't Want a Handicap! - Page 2 Empty Re: Dash Turner Vs. Willow Gray: This Jobber Doesn't Want a Handicap!

Post by WrestleMind on Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:36 am

Knowing Willow would eventually win this war of erotic submissions Dash quickly changed strategys and smashed the plump girl between the mat and his own lean body. The surprised girl let out a terrified squell as Dash swung her like a pendulum. 

The impact knocked the wind and sense out of poor Willow. Just a moment ago her legs and arms were wound tightly around Dash. Now they were speared out evenly across the mat and Willow was too woozy to lift them an inch. While she had smacked her head against the mat Dashs head was safely nuzzled between her voluptuous breasts. 

" ughh.... I'm not some... *wheeze*... Ragdoll... You can just.... Toss around... " 

Despite her bold words the world's toughest jobber was proving to be just such a Ragdoll. A Ragdoll Dash could play around with in whatever way he pleased.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Dash Turner Vs. Willow Gray: This Jobber Doesn't Want a Handicap! - Page 2 Empty Re: Dash Turner Vs. Willow Gray: This Jobber Doesn't Want a Handicap!

Post by Yori on Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:27 am

Dash drove Willow down into the mat hard, perhaps a bit harder than he had intended given how how easily her own offense crumbled when they hit the mat. Not that he wasn't thankful to be free, lifting his head to taste the fresh air of the arena. His opponent was a soft, lovely cushion. While he couldn't see her shape, he felt it as their bodies rested up against one another.

He was quick to throw one leg over her thigh, making sure she wouldn't have the opportunity to wrap though thick thighs around him again in an offensive capacity. He used his weight to keep her pinned, blinding feeling around her body in search of her arms… maybe copping a small feel of her breasts along the way. A happy accident, but one that got a mirthful chuckle out of him.

"I don't have to toss you if you don't want." He remarked folly, giving a soft huff of his own while he caught his breath. He slipped his leg up between hers, firmly bringing his knee up between her legs to lightly grind it up against her, testing just must her protests were just playing hard to get. He could tell she had enjoyed the earlier treatment, so why not more?

His hands found her shoulders, following them blindly along the length of her arms. He would try to grab hold of her wrists, and guide her arms up over her head to the point he could trade off both her hands to one of his, trying to pin them both with only one hand so he could bring the other back around to soften her up.

Bringing back his arm, he swung in a closed fist at her side, not using all of his strength, but enough to try and batter some air out of her. As long as he could stay on top of her like this, not being able to see her wasn't too much of a problem so long as he could stay in control. The key to that was weakening her up.

Yori

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind on Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:34 am

A bit dizzy from being slammed against the mat, Willow could only moan and groan in protest as her blind opponent let his hands travel all over her exposed torso. Starting with her tender love handles Dash would lead his probing fingers up the pmlumo girls chest, pausing to gently massage her sweat drenched breasts, accidentally of course!

Eventually Dash would find his real target, Willows hands. With the plump jobber firmly pinned to the mat the blind hunk would give the plump girl a nice shot to the belly. Most wrestlerd would shrug off such a modest blow. Instead it knocked the remaining air out of her lungs and left a small bruise on her pale skin. 

The willing jobber was wracked with pain and pleasure. Pain from being dominated by her capable opponent. And pleasure from the young man's crotch not so subtle rubbing up against her pelvis. The usually innocent girl was slowly realizing a desire, a craving for punishment. I between wheezing breaths she tryed to provoke her seemingly gentle dude. 

"Is that all you... *Wheeze* got? Keep that up and I'll have you KO'd... *Cough* Real quick!" 

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori on Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:35 pm

Truth be told, he had felt a bit bad about clubbing Willow in the side, but she seemingly took it like a champ. She wasn't exactly struggling to break free from being pinned either which left his mind to wander what sort of woman she was. Despite the earlier protests and the goading taunts, he was pretty sure she was enjoying being manhandled by him. If that were the case, he was happy to oblige.

Dash pushed himself up, keeping her beneath him as he mounted her midsection. An arm outstretched to keep her arms pinned to the mat. He let his hand roam over her body, testing up past her navel, finding her breast again. Drawing his hand back, he brought it down across her buxom breasts with a stinging clap of his hand with a knife edge chop, following through with his momentum to come back down at her chest with a backhand to batter her boobs from side to side.

"How quick do you think you are going to beat me, hmm?" Dash climbed off of top of Willow, grabbing her by the shoulders firmly. With a rough tug, he would try to flop the woman over onto her front and shove his weight back down on top of her, pressing a forearm to the back of her neck to push her face into the mat. His free hand felt around her body, slipping down along her curves until reaching her plump backside. From here he would yank her lower body up raise it up on full display before starting to slap his palm across her rear, spanking the woman under his control.

Yori

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind on Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:54 am

Willow got everything she wanted. Her capable opponent would start off gently groping her voluptuous body before slapping her buxom breasts from side to side. "Geez!... That was unexpected!" Willows thought, too excited to speak or even breath.

Before she knew it the hapless jobber found herself pinned face first to the mat. All it took was the crushing force of Dashs forearm on her tender neck. With the sweaty red faced girl pinned down, Dash happily took advantage.

After letting his free hand glide along Willows curves the handsome hunk finally found her immense behind. Dash would surprise the pain loving girl once again with a harsh spanking to her pale behind. After each slap Willow would moan and shudder. With each successive slap every moan would become more gutteral and each shudder more violent. 

Finally after what felt like the millionth strike to her bottom Willow passed out. The combination of excitement and an extreme lack of air forced her eyelids to flicker before shutting. The unconscious girl would lay right where she was, with her bright red but cheeks up in the air.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori on Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:40 am

Dash had no issue manhandling Willow, even blindfolded she was seemingly no match for him. Draping her over he pushed his weight down to keep her pinned down. With impunity he slapped his palm across her thick backside. He had only intended to do it a few times, but her lack of resisten CD and seeking enjoyment of the rough treatment urged him to continue. He sat himself back, dragging Willow to lay across his lap with her plump breasts cushioning in his lap. He would one again resume spanking her backside, pausing every few strikes to give her raw cheek a firm grope and the gripping at the edge of her bottoms a pull to give the girl a wedgie.

"Done fighting already?" Dash taunted softly over top of Willows moans and the clap of his slaps across her bottom. Without any further interruption he would continue to dominate the jobber until her moaning fell silent. With a small smirk he gripped her shoulders, flipping the woman over onto her back with relative ease. Crawling into husband's and knees he ran his hand over her body, exploring her figure until he found her leg and pulled it up to hook it. Laying himself across her form, his chest mushroomed her breasts against his firm physique as he settled in for the pinfall.

"One!"

"Two!"

Yori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum