Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 227 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 225 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Maddie and Lucky Have a Dignified, Quiet, Serious Discussion

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Maddie and Lucky Have a Dignified, Quiet, Serious Discussion Empty Maddie and Lucky Have a Dignified, Quiet, Serious Discussion

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:14 am

Maddie had to admit, she was a little bit frustrated after losing her last match to Lucky. She and the cute little Japanese cheerleader would never, like, not be friends, but a protracted, exhausting loss like that was enough to make her pretty grumpy, at least for a few minutes. Such was the nature of a competition fetishist like Maddie Lux! She respected Lucky a ton, but she still felt that she was a superior fighter, and it just made her so upset that she hadn't been able to totally prove that!

But soon enough that frustration morphed into determination to prove, once again, that she was the best at all the crazy weird stuff she did on a regular basis! She and Lucky just needed to decide on what kind of crazy, weird match their next one was going to be. An oily boxing match would be hard to top—for a normal human being. Someone like Maddie, though, already had a list of a hundred different ideas. All that was left was to choose one.

And, for that, she had decided to drop in on Lucky for a little pow-wow. She sent the cheerleader a text about an hour beforehand, and then, at the appointed time, would show up at Lucky's front door wearing a miniskirt, a tubetop, thighhigh socks...all in different bright pastel colors, while she carried a bag of takeout sushi in one hand and a bag full of potential match concepts in the other!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Maddie and Lucky Have a Dignified, Quiet, Serious Discussion Empty Re: Maddie and Lucky Have a Dignified, Quiet, Serious Discussion

Post by Cicilia Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:35 am

Lucky had been in the HIGHEST of spirits ever since she had laid Maddie out in their latest match! Each one of her movements seemed saturated with grace, each of her smiles seemingly embodying the purity of the divine itself! Her fair skin almost seemed to GLOW with energy as she fluttered around her house, cleaning and adjusting everything right back into their proper places where it all belonged! She'd really let the place go in recent days... Between DB beating her completely mindless and Jinx.... *sniff* destroying her precious collectables, Sakura hadn't been in the mood to do... well... ANYTHING! She didn't even work out... or leave the house for that matter, moping around the living-room and kitchen all day... only leaving it to use the restroom and shower!

...All that changed when Maddie had lost...

It was like her world had been turned upside-down in the best possible way, the cheerleader feeling her energy, her sunshine BLOOM inside of her once more, her depressed, exhausted body-language springing to life as the defeat of her best friend illuminated it all! She could NEVER hate Maddie... In fact, she LOVED her! She loved her in EVERY way but romantic... and even then, she wouldn't object to the idea! ...But even if that was true, she had to beat her... to prove herself her equal, to be her rival as well as best friend! Rivals couldn't be rivals, after all, if the main hero didn't beat them time-to-time, right!?

In any-case, Maddie was on her way over now, as the text implied... and Sakura wore her BESTEST and NEWEST outfit for her! It was still hot, as the Summer crept into the Fall... and so, Lucky bought herself a BIG and BAGGY virgin-killer sweater, hiding only her front with her sides (and sideboobs) and back completely exposed! For a bottom, she wore nothing but a SHORT skirt, and knee-high socks, her outfit allowing the cool and crisp summer breeze to grace her all over! She felt like a new woman, like she'd been granted a new life! Maddie had given her that... and so... when she heard her at the door... She couldn't help but SQUEAL with excitement! Ignoring the possibility that she could've likely been heard from outside, the cheerleader RUSHED over and THREW open the door, wrapping her arms around her BEAUTIFUL, HOT, SEXY and STRONG best friend and pulling her inside in the span of a few seconds!

"OH MADDIE! I missed you!"
Lucky cried, kicking the door shut, their breasts MASHING together as the cheerleader hugged her! "I'm so glad you're heeeeeeeeere~!"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Maddie and Lucky Have a Dignified, Quiet, Serious Discussion Empty Re: Maddie and Lucky Have a Dignified, Quiet, Serious Discussion

Post by Daaharu Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:30 pm

With both of her hands full, Maddie would twist around and use her butt to hit the doorbell, turning back right as she heard a commotion going on inside. Like a trapdoor spider, Lucky emerged from inside, grabbing onto Maddie tightly and then yanking her inside the apartment, crying out gleefully and cuddling up to her right from the very start! From the waist down, their outfits were pretty similar, though the tube top Maddie wore and the backless sweater her bestie wore offered some fun contrast as their breasts smooshed together in the hug!

Maddie giggled and wrapped her arms around her friend, too, giving Lucky a really tight, squishy hug, being careful not to crush either of the bags in her hands as she lifted her friend up into the air for a few seconds, shaking her around! "Hee hee hee, I'm glad to be here, you big doofus!" Maddie replied, as she spun Lucky around once before setting her back down on her feet.

"I've got food, and I've got, like, a thousand ideas for matches, so you wanna get comfy and get down to some very important business?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:50 pm

Lucky gasped loudly in surprise as Maddie practically SWEPT her off her feet, SPINNING her around like she were nothing but a stuffed animal! Lucky giggled loudly as Maddie spun her in their hug, the cheerleader careful to tuck her legs in lest her friend accidentally SMASH her into some of the shelves and stuff that were sitting around them! Her emerald eyes locked onto the energetic blues of Maddie's, her smile widening ever more with each spin they took together... She found her cheeks softly starting to burn, her heart pumping harder not due to exhilaration... but for a much deeper reason... Once Maddie had set her down, Lucky would lean in and place a BIG ol' kiss right on her cheek before nuzzling their noses softly together, her day brightening up like a light-bulb on high!

"Awww! You got fooooood!? You're too good to meeeeee!" Lucky cried happily, giving Maddie another kiss... this time on her lips! She really couldn't help herself around this girl, could she!? She was just so beautiful and petty and nice! It was like asking Lucky to not eat food when she was hungry! A TALL order indeed!

Lucky somehow found it within herself to pull back from her bestest, cuddliest friend, the cheerleader gesturing back towards the living room where her big, squishy couch awaited! Lucky would make her way over and plop down JUST off center in the middle, giving Maddie just enough space so that they could share the center equally! After all, everyone knew the middle of the couch was the best part! The coffee-table before them could hold their food nicely while they discussed ideas for their next fight and... to be honest... Lucky had a lot of ideas too... Most of them lewd but hey... Maddie didn't seem like she was at all opposed to that kind of thing, if memory serves!

"I gots ideas too!" Lucky announced, smiling loads... a small devious and suggestive curve to her grin. "I betcha we're thinking the same tooooooo...~!"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:39 pm

Maddie was careful not to swing Lucky into any pieces of furniture, but it definitely did help that her friend tucked in her legs, as some of that stuff was a little bit closer than Maddie expected when she first walked in the door. She set Lucky down after a few seconds, making sure they didn't bump into anything accidentally in the process, and was immediately showered with kisses, first on her cheek, then on her lips! Maddie chuckled and stuck out her tongue, licking Lucky's nose when she came in for another smooch!

"Well, like, thanks for letting me just drop by!" she replied, as Lucky led her over into the living room area, where a big, comfy couch awaited their butts! Maddie sat down directly beside Lucky, their hips pressing snugly together right in the center of the couch. Maddie set down the bag of match ideas and props for match ideas in between her legs, while she set the plastic bag of sushi down on the table, sliding out a couple of big plastic containers with enough sushi—spicy rolls, nigiri, tempura crunchy rolls, and more—to stuff them both!

"Oooooh? You got those ideas around here somewhere?" Maddie asked. "We can take turns pulling out suggestions! Lemme see what comes out of my bag first..." She leaned forward, bumping her butt against Lucky's leg as she did, smirking and wiggling it against that bare thigh as she tried to semi-randomly choose the first representative prop...

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:46 am

Maddie and Lucky took their seats beside one another on the couch, the two girls sitting so close together, their bare thighs pressed almost suggestively against one another! The cheerleader couldn't help but blush as she felt her skin almost burn at their touch... her attraction towards this girl flaring up STRONGLY with their close proximity! Her mind was swirling, her thoughts ajumble, her skin... slightly shimmering with a layer of nervous perspiration... Lucky almost completely missing the curious box of items Maddie had brought in to represent her various ideas! However, as Maddie carefully placed it between them, the cheerleader looked inside curiously, spotting an assortment of seemingly unrelated objects! There was a small rubix cube... the upper-part of a bikini... some makeup... Whatever ideas Maddie had brought, they didn't seem to come with a theme... unless that theme was hot and sexy because Maddie would be a part of it all either way!

Before they started discussing ideas, however, Maddie began setting out the food across the coffee-table, an assortment of food to be sure! There was so much, in fact, it was like Maddie had raided every local food-place for different dishes and brought it all back here for their own personal buffet! Were Lucky not blushing... she would've been so hard right now... But not because of the food... but because of how Maddie now taunted her, wiggling and grinding her rear against her leg as she was setting everything up!

Well... Lucky wasn't gonna let this stand!

Reaching out, Sakura would pull Maddie into her lap between her legs, setting the American cutie right in front of her, her arms wrapped around her middle! The cheerleader would softly press her face into her friend's shoulder, her breasts pressing into her back as Maddie's breasts rested just overtop the arms that held her! If she managed to punish Maddie by taking her hostage like this, Lucky would sigh oh-so-happily, cradling her precious besty as she reached into her mysterious suggestion box and pulled out the first item... A tube of lipstick!

"So!" Lucky whispered softly, her arms rubbing all up and down under Maddie's chesties, a little payback for her butt-bumping from earlier! "What kinda match is that fooooooor....~?"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:29 pm

Maddie blushed a little bit at the close contact between them, but she was much more used to this sort of casual skinship than Lucky was, as far as she knew. What she did know was that Lucky had been completely inexperienced in the realm of intimacy before she and Maddie had gotten into the ring together that first time...something which had worried Maddie a little bit, since in spite of her fairly constant horniness she never wanted to take advantage of a girl in that situation. Lucky didn't seem to mind, though. Quite the opposite, as a matter of fact!

Maddie didn't even think too much about the way she was wiggling her butt in Lucky's lap, since it just kind of came naturally to her to show off her rear end to friends and opponents. She finished setting the food out on the table, opening up the big plastic containers and piling the lids up on the side to let the smell of the delicious, fresh sushi begin to waft out towards their nostrils, before moving her hands down towards her idea bag...

As she did, Lucky grabbed onto her, yanking her up and away from the bag and pulling her into her lap! Maddie gasped, then giggled, as she felt Lucky's arms squeezing her around her middle, enjoying the feeling of Maddie's breasts rubbing all over them. The American wouldn't stay surprised for too long, as she would begin gyrating her hips and moving her butt in circles against Lucky's lap, giving her a little lapdance!

Lucky asked what the item Maddie had pulled out was for, and Maddie, after double-checking what was actually in her hand, would smirk and look over her shoulder, raising an eyebrow. "Oh, what, this?" she asked, being all coy. "Just a kissing match, I guess!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:13 pm

Lucky giggled nefariously, believing herself having one-up on her rival... With her firmly planted in her lap, those firm and round booty-cheeks resting upon her thighs, Lucky assumed she had full control! ...Oh how wrong she was. Maddie started moving and rubbing her rear ALL over her thighs, her movements errotic and suggestive to the HIGHEST degree, a spontaneous lap-dance that hit EVERY button within the silver-haired cheerleader! Instantly her cheeks flashed a DEEP, steaming red, her eyes flicking away from the shameful (while simultaneously shameless) TEASE, Lucky burying her face DEEP inside Maddie's to hide from it all! Every signal the American gave her... Every indication... It all pointed to a desire for her... How close and cuddly they were, how casually they traded kisses and.... and lap-dances, how happily they enjoyed each other's company...

For Lucky, it was SO much more than that, though... She could feel in her heart that whatever was driving her and Maddie together was greater than just a friends-with-benefits relationship! When she looked at Maddie... She didn't see her hot, suggestive friend... But a cute, loving, tough and respectable woman who drove Lucky to be better! She was not only a BEAUTIFUL girl with a personality to match... but she was Lucky's rival, her equal, someone who loved to be with her when they were out of the ring but would really test her limits in it! When Sakura looked at Maddie, she wanted nothing more than to tell her... After all, words were the most profound means of expression for people like them! She wanted to say how much she loved her (more than she thought she did) and ask her to be THE ONE... Moments like these were the perfect time too, after all! In each other's arms, alone...

When Maddie answered her question about the item she'd withdrawn, Sakura's wandering mind snapped RIGHT back into reality, her face lifting up from Maddie's shoulder to reveal her eyes ALIGHT with excitement!

"That one."
She said firmly, ignoring ALL the other potentially awesome ideas Maddie had conceived of! Not only would she be indulging in her fetish for kisses AND doing it to win... but she'd be doing it with MADDIE LUX! Sakura looked into Maddie's eyes intently... before placing a BIG kiss on her cheek, nuzzling it lovingly as she reached out with one hand, gently taking one of Maddie's, the one that held the lipstick!

"Gotta have some way to keep track of who's winning right? SO we'll use lipstick! Whichever one is covered in more lipstick by the end of, like, a time-limit loses! OOOOOO! I got this neat, baby-blue color I always wanted to tryyyyyy... I call diiiiiiiibs!"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:25 pm

Maddie had a ton of ideas—probably almost literally, like, two thousand pounds' worth of ideas, between this bag and her apartment and the weight of all of her ideas in her head—but, as it turned out, the very first idea was the one that Lucky wanted to go with. To be honest, Maddie probably could have predicted that. She knew how much her silver-haired friend loved kissing, and had seen plenty of pics and videos of Lucky's kissy adventures—not to mention the extensive experience she had with Lucky's lips, herself.

Experience that only grew as the Japanese girl leaned in and kissed Maddie's cheek again, before nuzzling her head against it. Maddie blushed slightly and sighed, bringing her free hand up to pat her friend's head, tousling her silver hair. Lucky was always so lovey-dovey, and she was just positively adorable, totally precious...it was one of many reasons why she was Maddie's bestest friend!

Another reason was the way they thought so much alike! The match Lucky described was almost exactly what Maddie had had in mind when she packed that tube of lipstick into her bag! "Good thinking, good thinking!" she agreed, as everything Lucky said seemed perfect—except for that last point! Maddie couldn't help but chuckle.

"Not so fast, Lucky!" she said, before she used her thumb and forefinger to pop the lid off of the lipstick tube in her hand, revealing...a bright, baby-blue shade of her own! "Baby blue is mine! But don't worry...I've got some pink for you!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:56 pm

Lucky giggled softly as she felt Maddie's cheeks BURN as soon as her lips touched them, the cheerleader only hugging her bestie tighter, loving her all the more! Of course, such unrestrained love couldn't go unreciprocated! Maddie responded by reaching up and rubbing her hand all in Sakura's hair, ruffling it the same way a person might a dog or cat's fur! The cheerleader purred with the utmost contentment, resembling the animal Maddie treated her as! Lucky's suggestion went on without a hitch, Maddie accepting her terms without question or debate, seemingly just as excited to start this match as she was! OH The excitement! She hadn't gotten NEARLY enough of Maddie's lips in their last match, the two of them way too focused on beating the spit out of each other instead of swapping it! Ah, but now that was gonna change... Now, that was gonna be the focus of this match... Just them, together.... kissing the other into submission... OOOOOOOOOOOO! Sakura's skin was CRAWLING with sheer ELATION at the idea!

...Except there was just one little problem....

...Maddie wanted the blue lipstick...

Don't get her wrong, Lucky had NOTHING against pink! In fact, most of her bedroom was pink! It was just... Lucky REALLY wanted to use that Baby-blue... It was such a delicious color! It was full of life and energy, seeming to inspire whoever wore it... the person kissing or the one being kissed... Maddie lightly nudged Lucky's fingers out of the way in order to use her own to reveal the lipstick she'd brought was the SAME shade of blue Lucky had gotten herself, The cheerleader wide-eyed, blinking, confused... before her gaze narrowed... her stance solidifying.

"I want the blue."
Lucky said again, her voice hardening, if only slightly. "It was my idea first and stuff, too! You can have it next time!"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next