by Blue_Snakie Today at 6:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 6:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 4:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 232 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 230 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Triple-threat-match! Shariaya, Dulsa, and Seraphim

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Triple-threat-match! Shariaya, Dulsa, and Seraphim - Page 4 Empty Re: Triple-threat-match! Shariaya, Dulsa, and Seraphim

Post by Ninja-chan Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:25 pm

((Again, sooooo sorry for letting this slip. Coming back in a few more days as I mentioned, but I'm sneaking a post now while I can. ^^;
Oh, and do remember it is a cage match =o So Shanari can't really enter it ;xD ))

When Dulsa slammed into Sharaiya, Seraphim grinned a little to herself, feeling a little accomplished that she managed to distract the two from Shanari for the moment. In her eyes, this was no longer just a match to help snap the two back to their senses, but it was now becoming a game in trying to distract them from Shanari. This was not just another fight to Seraphim, she had her close friend Sharaiya to worry about, and on the other hand, she also had to try and help Dulsa find a bit of light. Seraphim couldn't shake the fact that she felt like there was some sanity and reason left in the girl, and that she was just misguided, lost in the web of the Era of Hell's lies. And even if she lost the match or had to go through blood, tears, and agony to do it, she planned to help Dulsa see the truth.

For a moment, Seraphim's crimson eye looked over at Dulsa, again wiping a small trickle of blood from her lip, and giving a small grin from the corner of her lips. Seeing the girl argue with Shanari like that, she could tell it was working. Inside, she felt a little bad. As much as she enjoyed messing with people's emotions at times, she was starting to realize how wrong it was to toy with others, and was trying to be a better person. So, seeing Dulsa beginning to tear up and go through such a conflict, she could sympathize for the girl, wishing they could later just have a calm, one on one talk and help her feel a little better. However, now was the fight, and when Seraphim was in such a state, she didn't stop until the match was over.

Turning towards the source of Sharaiya's voice, as the girl yelled at her why she did that, Seraphim just gave a mock grin, and actually gave a 'peace' sign towards her, acting a little innocent for the moment to make the situation more humorous. “Oh, just letting you forget about her, and focus on me.” Seraphim said as Sharaiya charged towards her, causing Seraphim to put her defenses up. “This is a match, after all. We’️ll deal with her later.” Making a promise to herself too that they would do something about Shanari, Seraphim accepted the attack as the flying spin kick went her way. With both arms raised, She would take the blow right in her thick, forearms, Seraphim’️s weighted bracers underneath her clothing even soaking in some of the attack. Still, with the sheer force, the attack did rattle her a little, but she was sure that it did the same to Sharaiya, the force of the two colliding their strong limbs like that leaving a stinging pain in her forearms and wrists.

“Heh, good, good! That’️s the Sharaiya I know! Not a Wolf, but a strong woman. Keep at it!” Even though the two were in a match and were opponents once again, Seraphim still cheered for her friend, wanting her to begin finding herself again, and not losing herself to the rage within. In the end, Seraphim wanted Sharaiya to be herself, and not the Lunatic Wolf.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/afw-promo-f44/fallen-angel-part-1-of-3-part-2-coming-soon-t3994.html:2q26ycek]Story: Fallen Angel. Part 2[/url:2q26ycek]

Friction characters: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/seraphim-harmonia-the-crimson-eye-t1288.html:2q26ycek]Seraphim Harmonia[/url:2q26ycek] [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/tammy-naga-black-symphony-t1301.html:2q26ycek]Tammy Naga[/url:2q26ycek] [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/rheena-yatsuo-the-mortician-t1441.html:2q26ycek]Rheena Yatsuo[/url:2q26ycek] [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/maiden-sakurazaki-momiji-t4025.html:2q26ycek]“Maiden” Sakurazaki Momiji[/url:2q26ycek]
Alternate character: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/alternative-roster-f32/elesia-thanatos-the-shadow-of-god-t1295.html:2q26ycek]Elesia Thanatos[/url:2q26ycek]

Ninja-chan

Back to top Go down

Triple-threat-match! Shariaya, Dulsa, and Seraphim - Page 4 Empty Re: Triple-threat-match! Shariaya, Dulsa, and Seraphim

Post by Cirno Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:39 pm

And there it was, Sharaiya's sudden dark grin as she landed on one foot while the other was still pressed against Seraphim's forearms, her glance suddenly shifting to Seraphim's eye. The Lunatic Wolf was indeed coming alive with each furious, well known old move she performed for the Era of Hell, Those crazy kicks that used to knock her opponents out in such a harsh manner, and then her clawlike fingers she used to dig into her opponent's skin, that even led her to get disqualified, it was all returning to her once more. It wasn't Shanari that was changing her, it was the fact that her mind is thinking something else. Suddenly jumping back and away from Seraphim and got into a crouching stance, glaring straight up at Seraphim, her hands once more forming into claws as she spoke out.

" You make it sound like you really know me... I thought Sindel gave you enough information about me, but I guess I was wrong. You see... It wasn't the Era of Hell that changed me into this so called Lunatic Wolf or Lunatic Princess, how Sindel liked to call me.. Maybe.. "

Sharaiya's eyes narrowed, slowly raised back up and clenched her hands into fists instead, taking a different stance, once that wasn't used for a long while, she'd have her power in her fist and kicks, decided to cut back on the urge for bloodshed right now, her eyes closing and released a loud sigh, as if having conquered something within her.

" It was my own mind that told me to do so.. I'm unstable as fuck, Seraphim.. That's why I'm looking for something.. Someone.. That can help me keep me at bay.. That can keep me tame.. You're not that person, Seraphim. You never were.. I was just too foolish to believe otherwise. "

The grin once again took place as she charged straight towards Seraphim, suddenly jumping to the left, twisting her body to the side and tried to send a harsh kick towards Seraphim's back, trying to injure her.

Shanari was standing outside the cage, luckily out of harm as it simply took a few steps back to stay away from danger, glaring at Dulsa for a moment as she whispered.

" I didn't ask you to do this, now did I? Why have you gone into this cage with them? I don't want to see you hurt. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:53 pm

Dulsa stood at the edge of the cage with a now expressionless face as she had her hands wrapped around the Cage bars, clutching tightly as she stood in front of Shanari. She then looked up and spoke to her

"I know you didnt ask this... But I got into this match for Myself... And maybe even for you. But now I see I was wrong, you are nothing to me, but a lie."

Dulsa then calm turned and walked away from Shanari without the slightlest look of regret on her face.

"I am here to win." She said as she Ran into the fight between Seraphim and Shariaya. She ran behind Seraphim intending to grab her from behind for a Bulldog. If she did so Dulsa would spring out her legs to kick at Shariaya.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja-chan Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:35 pm

Insanity, delurium, psychopathy, she heard it all. She witnessed it all. She experianced it all. Seraphim didn't doubt for a second what Sharaiya said, she agreed even; the girl wasn't exactly the most stable of people. But, then again, Seraphim wasn't either. She knew all too well what it was like to lose track of things, let your sanity slip, and to go into a frenzy. She had done it before, and people even lost their life because of her actions. But... she managed to fight it. Even now she still struggled and battled to have control of herself, but because of her friends, she felt like she finally had taken a step forward, and had complete control over herself once again. Sharaiya though... was she really that weak?

"You don't realize when there's someone right in front of you willing to help. Sharaiya.. I'm your friend. I've seen what it's like, I know what's it's like. Hell, I've been there! You think you're the only one who's had it tough? Stop acting like a damned victim all the time and take charge of your life!" As Seraphim said that, she too went to charge in, going to trade blows with Sharaiya, temporarily losing perspective of Dulsa, and focusing completely on her friend. She knew if it came down to it, she would beat Sharaiya to a pulp just to help her understand, but that didn't mean that every time she hit her, it didn't hurt Seraphim either. The girl cared too much about her friends, and that was why she was willing to do whatever it took to help Sharaiya realize the truth.

Refusing to let Sharaiya just come at her, Seraphim readied her powerful fists, aiming to strike at her leg, where the two would probably hit eachother, looking like Seraphim would hit Sharaiya's thigh, while Sharaiya would get Seraphim in her forearm. Overall, if they both attacked like this, the two would probably go on forever. But as Seraphim got closer, just before there blows met, Dulsa made her move. And suddenly, Seraphim was taken in by the girl, stopping her from getting close and hitting Sharaiya. Dulsa would realize that despite Seraphim's appearance, she was hard to move, like a tree rooted to the ground. But the girl got just the right grip, stopping Seraphim in her tracks, as she quickly changed to trying to defend herself, just barely raising both fists in time to block the kick, gritting her teeth as she realized how bad this just got for her.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/afw-promo-f44/fallen-angel-part-1-of-3-part-2-coming-soon-t3994.html:2q26ycek]Story: Fallen Angel. Part 2[/url:2q26ycek]

Friction characters: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/seraphim-harmonia-the-crimson-eye-t1288.html:2q26ycek]Seraphim Harmonia[/url:2q26ycek] [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/tammy-naga-black-symphony-t1301.html:2q26ycek]Tammy Naga[/url:2q26ycek] [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/rheena-yatsuo-the-mortician-t1441.html:2q26ycek]Rheena Yatsuo[/url:2q26ycek] [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/maiden-sakurazaki-momiji-t4025.html:2q26ycek]“Maiden” Sakurazaki Momiji[/url:2q26ycek]
Alternate character: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/alternative-roster-f32/elesia-thanatos-the-shadow-of-god-t1295.html:2q26ycek]Elesia Thanatos[/url:2q26ycek]

Ninja-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:39 pm

Sharaiya flinched when her thigh was punched by Seraphim, quite a vital part to be damaged since she was mainly focussed on her swift kicking now. Luckily she managed to hit her aswell, not answering her and wanted to attack once more regardless of the pain in her thigh. This changed however when Dulsa dropped by unnoticed and managed to attack her succesfully while Seraphim made sure she was injured in the process. Once more she was saved by Seraphim and quickly backed away from them, glaring at the two for a few quick seconds before she closed her eyelids and released a gentle sigh, actually remembering what Seraphim just told her besides the Lunatic's rage. She managed to keep herself at ease for once, breathing loudly in and out, bringing one hand back to the side of her head and lightly gripped it, was she really this unstable that she could not tell friend from foe...?

" Seraphim and Dulsa.. "

She spoke out softly, mostly to herself, opening her eyelids halfly, glaring at the two silently.. What was she going to do now. How was she going to fight? She could still feel the aching pain in her thigh from Seraphim's blow and now the two were close together or a attack on both of them she could rip right through with her claws.. But should she? So many questions running through her mind like ghost trains, then suddenly remembering something from her past, why she trained to use those claws, why she should be using them. A smirk appeared upon her lips, just not a dark one. Saying out loud so Shanari could hear.

" Lunatic Wolf.. I'll always be that. "

Shanari suddenly grinned when she heard that and nodded, taking a few steps to the side as she was about to speak but was cut off by her sister.

" Buuttt I'll be that AFTER this match. Sorry Seraphim, but it looks to me I have to go all out on you without scratching you. And you, Dulsa. I'll try not to beat you down too much. "

Sharaiya suddenly charged forward towards the two, her speed wasn't that fast due to the damage to her thigh, bringing one leg back and tried to kick out straight towards both their faces.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4