Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

AV 13 Hentai Triple Threat Contract Match!

3 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

AV 13 Hentai Triple Threat Contract Match! Empty AV 13 Hentai Triple Threat Contract Match!

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:41 am

Preceded by: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/avalanche-f85/av-13-barbed-wire-rope-match-brittany-vs-kelly-t9463.html:2oepqxnc]AV 13 Barbed Wire Rope match: Brittany Luvve Vs. Kelly Conway[/url:2oepqxnc]
Followed by: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/avalanche-f85/av-13-tag-title-match-the-love-bunnies-c-vs-sumo-sensei-t9466.html:2oepqxnc]AV 13 Tag Title Match: The Love Bunnies Vs. Sumo+Sensei[/url:2oepqxnc]

Azami Tsukimori
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/azami-tsukimori-t7329.html:2oepqxnc]AV 13 Hentai Triple Threat Contract Match! AkV908Z.jpg[/url:2oepqxnc]

Vs.

Lady Lakota
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/lady-lakota-t7814.html:2oepqxnc]AV 13 Hentai Triple Threat Contract Match! ERS4TiW.png[/url:2oepqxnc]

Vs.

Natasha Loclear
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/natasha-loclear-aka-rain-t6883.html:2oepqxnc]AV 13 Hentai Triple Threat Contract Match! 1764647-17B58FL.jpg[/url:2oepqxnc]

Match Type: Triple Threat Hentai
Winning Conditions: Whoever makes an opponent orgasm first will be declared the winner
Special Conditions: The winner will receive a Hentai Title Contract

[align=center:2oepqxnc]AV 13 Hentai Triple Threat Contract Match! 1858617-OKME6GP.png[/align:2oepqxnc]

From hardcore to hentai, the ring is about to get a different kind of messy. At stake? The ultimate chance for those more sensually inclined.

Last edited by 445 on Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

AV 13 Hentai Triple Threat Contract Match! Empty Re: AV 13 Hentai Triple Threat Contract Match!

Post by daemongirl Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:09 am

This was it, the night Natasha had been waiting for since she first arrived in Japan for her new job as an AFW wrestler, where she would get her chance to prove she belonged in the title hunt. Yet despite how much rested on her performance tonight Natasha didn't feel as nervous as she had believed she would, something she contributed largely due to her facing two good friends of hers, Azami and Janet, though she was a little worried that the two might team up against her considering they were dating one another. It almost made her wish Heather was a part of the match, but her girlfriend had just been through a grueling match of her own earlier that night, and even if she could get her into the match she wouldn't ask it of her.

The only thing that was dampening her incredibly good mood was the knowledge that Adrian was in a match for the Friction Title in the main event, a shot she might have gotten if she hadn't allowed herself to lose to the woman months earlier. But she couldn't let herself dwell on that loss tonight, not when there was two women just as dangerous as they were beautiful waiting to claim that contract for themselves. No, Natasha knew she would need every bit of focus and drive she had if she wanted to win tonight.

The attire for the match had been listed as a swimsuit and while her first thought had been a bikini Natasha had decided instead to go with a one piece suit she had recently purchased, one that was entirely white and of course quite revealing. At least with this swimsuit on she didn't have to worry about any knots being untied too easily and hopefully that would give her a slight edge.

But she had much more planned when it came to what she was going to wear out to the ring and over the hour she had left before the match began Natasha had a body artist paint over the skin left bare by her swimsuit. Once she was finished Natasha appeared to be wearing an extremely conservative swimsuit which covered almost her entire body, leaving only her forearms and her legs below her knees bare. The artist finished just in time as an official came by and knocked on her door, signaling it was time for her to make her entrance.

After thanking the painter Natasha hurriedly made her way to the entrance curtains, giving the stage hand near by the go ahead for her [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysDIvrXhGTk&feature=youtu.be&t=4s:b6c9sid6]music[/url:b6c9sid6] to begin. After hearing Sanctuary dozens of times the crowd knew what to expect, the lights turned off only to be replaced by countless LED lights which mimicked the night sky, a waterfall formed over the entrance, and thin beams of blue light simulating rainfall began to appear. When the music struck its faster beat the waterfall split apart, twin spotlights lighting up Natasha as she stepped forward to stand between the cascading streams of water, but this time when she struck her pose the water converged and fell directly upon her.

The audience gasped at first thinking it had been a mistake, but as the paint washed away exposing just how revealing Natasha's swimsuit truly was they began to roar with excitement and approval, Natasha smiling bright as she took it all in. Now soaking wet yet still grinning Natasha made her way down to the ring, shaking off as much of the water as she could before sliding into the ring. She laid there for a moment staring into the camera filming her from across the ring, letting them get the best shot of her before rising up to her feet, waving wildly to the crowd as she walked to each side of the ring so that everyone got a good look at her.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

AV 13 Hentai Triple Threat Contract Match! Empty Re: AV 13 Hentai Triple Threat Contract Match!

Post by Guest Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:38 am

Azami thought she could have died from too much excitement the moment she was informed about her upcoming match. Never mind that it was an Avalanche match, or even a contract match. Just the fact of being in the same ring with not only her lover Janet a.k.a. Lady Lakota, but also Natasha, had already gave her occasional sleeping problems from being too excited! Regardless of the result, the match was bound to be... orgasmic, or so she felt.

She did discussed with her lover Janet whether to gang up on Natasha first so they could settle the match between the two of them, but ultimately decided that it would be less fun that way. A balanced fight should be more interesting to the crowds, although Azami did say to Janet that there's no harm if Natasha was thinking that she's going to be ganged up. After all messing around with others' minds was always fun in her book.

Just standing at the backstage waiting for her turn already made her slightly fidgeting around, unlike her usual composed self. When she was told that it's her turn to come out, however, Azami would take a deep breath so she wouldn't show her too excited state to her opponents and audience alike. As the arena's lights were dimmed and her [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQn5lN3GSjc:22dprc6e]theme[/url:22dprc6e] played, the self claimed princess made her entrance wearing a black kimono that covered her match attire. Highlighted with a spotlight, Azami elegantly proceed towards the ring although deep inside she kinda wanted to just rush herself.

Once she slipped herself between the ropes, Azami took off her kimono and handed it to one of the staffs, revealing her white frilly swimsuit set that she chose for tonight's occasion. She glanced at Natasha who's already on the ring, before approaching her casually with a delighted smile on her face.

"Hello again, Natasha-chan~" she greeted in a friendly manner. "I kinda feel sorry that you're facing against the two of us at the same time... Even if this isn't a handicap match, it's only sensible to keep the contract between me and Janet, yes?" she teased her fellow blue haired girl with a wink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:57 am

Janet, too, had had trouble sleeping for several nights leading up to this match. Those restless nights had left her largely exhausted—though that had to be at least partially due to the passionate extra lovemaking sessions she and Azami had engaged in as long as they were both awake. The match was just too tantalizing to keep from thinking about, though—not only did Janet and Azami get to challenge each other in the ring again, but their close mutual friend-with-benefits, Natasha Loclear, was going to be joining them in the ring, too! And the three of them were fighting for the chance at a hentai championship match! It was almost unreal!

If she was being perfectly honest, Janet would have had to have admitted that she had been the one who had brought up the possibility of ganging up on Natasha to Azami. It made a certain amount of sense, after all. But they had decided that it would be unfair, and Janet was going to abide by the decision she and her little love muffin had made—to a point. If she had a chance to gang up on either Natasha or Azami with the other...if it meant the possibility of a hentai title shot…well, she really could not be faulted for seizing the opportunity, now could she?

The Lakota wrestler would be the last one to enter the ring, watching on the backstage monitors the deceptive, well-choreographed entrance of Natasha and the elegant entrance of her beloved Azami. Once the two blue-haired girls were in the ring, the signal was given that it was Janet’️s turn. She would throw the robe she had been wearing to the floor and check herself out in the mirror. She was wearing the same skimpy black bikini that she had worn for Summer Splash. The other two wrestlers had both gone with something that captured their personality, and Janet thought the functional, practical, but, above all, sleek and sexy two-piece did the same for her. With a light, fluttery laugh, she would turn and follow the stage hand to the entrance at the top of the ramp, waiting for her music to begin to play before she would enter with a big smile on her face, her traditional Lakota headdress placed proudly on her head, and her fist thrust high into the air, garnering loud applause from the audience. She pranced down to the ring, hopping up onto the elevated platform and slipping easily in between the ropes, smiling the whole time at her friend and lover.

“Hey, sweetie,” she purred to Azami, walking over to the Japanese princess and wrapping her arms around her, pulling Azami in for a long, tender kiss. She kept their lips pressed tightly together for almost thirty seconds before pulling away. “We finally get to be in the ring together again,” she said, giving her lover one more suggestive smile before turning and sidling over to Natasha.

“Hey there, Natasha,” Janet would say, and she would do much the same to her friend as she did to her lover, wrapping her arms around her and giving her a tender kiss. She pulled away a few seconds sooner, though, because Azami was her lover after all, and she shouldn’️t kiss a friend—even a close one like Natasha—for as long as she kissed her significant other. "I finally get a chance to have my revenge on you,” she added with a wink, backing away so that the three of them formed a trangle around the center of the ring.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:03 am

Natasha had always enjoyed being the first to enter the ring before a match, not only did she severely hate the nervousness that came along with waiting to enter but she also loved to watch the entrances of her opponents from the best seat in the house, the ring.

When the music of Azami did begin to play Natasha gave the crowd a final wave before taking a seat upon the middle rope on the side of the ring opposite the entrance, watching with a wide smile upon her lips as the self proclaimed princess made her appearance. Catching sight of the robe she couldn't help but giggle, having faced each other twice now in similar matches to their one tonight the two were quite familiar with one another's naked bodies, which made their efforts at dressing up more than a little funny to her. It seemed Azami and herself had yet another thing in common, they both enjoyed a little mystery even if it would only last a short time.

Azami as always looked incredible and when the robe finally came off Natasha let out a long whistle showing her approval, soon clapping softly for the woman as she rose from her seat upon the ropes and met Azami in the middle of the ring. "And good to see you as well Azami-chan." She replied before embracing her in a firm hug, loving the sensation of their breasts mashing together.

"Except only one of us can have it, and if you two double team me and make me cum well then only one of you gets it." Natasha said as she let the woman go, thinking to herself that she really hoped Azami was just joking about them teaming up on her.

Another familiar song started to play, interrupting their talk though neither was unhappy about it as the music meant Janet was on her way. Sure enough the native american woman stepped through the curtains in her usual headdress, wearing the same bikini she had worn back at Summer Splash which now made her the only one to wear something new. When Janet stepped between the ropes she immediately embraced Azami and gave her quite the long kiss, Natasha smiling warmly at the two lovers before Janet left Azami and repeated the kiss with Natasha herself. She blinked in surprise at first but didn't resist her for long, returning the kiss while looking over at Azami with a look that said "hey she started it."

When Janet pulled away Natasha licked her lips and laughed, glancing between the two women while the announcer introduced them once more. "Well its good to see you two, though I hope you aren't planning anything underhanded like, oh I don't know, double teaming me." Natasha said with a devious grin and with her hands upon her hips.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:48 am

Azami enjoyed her short intimate moment with Natasha as the girl hugged her, and she too embraced her would be opponent until her lover's theme started. She smiled at Janet and returned the kiss while cupping the Lakota girl's cheeks, licking her own lips afterwards in a seductive manner.

"Yes, it sure been a while..." she purred. "I think you already know best just how excited I am, sweetie..."

The self claimed princess watched as Lady Lakota moved towards Natasha and kissed the girl too, and she chuckled. Azami casually shrugged as Natasha looked at her. It didn't matter much to her that her lover kissing another girl, both of them had done more than than to other girls anyways. Once Janet had done with her greeting to Natasha, Azami stepped closer to the girls, chuckling at her fellow blue haired girl's comment.

"Underhanded? As far as I'm concerned, there's no rule who prevent any double teaming..." Azami stated with a sly smile. "Besides, I'm pretty sure that you'll love it... Isn't that right, Janet sweetie?" she teased, winking to Janet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:56 pm

As Azami stepped forward, Janet would go around behind her lover and wrap her arms around the princess’️s waist, hugging her tightly, pressing her breasts against the smooth, pale skin of her back. “I hope you didn’️t mind my giving Natasha a little sugar, too, sweetie…I just didn’️t want her to feel left out, is all,” she whispered into her lover’️s ear, before looking over Azami’️s shoulder at Natasha as the French girl mentioned something about underhanded tactics—specifically, about the possibility of getting double-teamed. Janet giggled and gave Azami a conspiratorial glance.

“Did you tell her about our plans?” she inquired, tilting her head a little so that she could give Azami a little wink that would remain invisible to Natasha. Like Azami, Janet saw no harm in letting their friend think that she was going to be ganged upon—messing with your opponent was a part of any wrestling match, after all. “I thought we were going to make it a surprise, sweetie.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:45 am

Seeing the two of them together would have been an adorable sight if it wasn't for the fact that they seemed to be scheming against her, their whispers and secret glances to one another especially concerning. She wasn't sure whether or not they were simply teasing her or if they really did intend to team up on her. It did make sense after all for the two lovers to take her out of the match for it would ensure one of them took home the contract, but then again from her experience with both women she didn't feel they would want to deny themselves the fun of a true triple threat match.

"I suppose theres nothing I can do to stop you two if thats what you really want...but then, how would we ever finally prove which of us is truly the best?" Natasha said while gazing into the eyes of first Azami and then Janet, trying to play the prideful nature of both women.

Crossing her arms underneath her breasts Natasha stepped forward until she was face to face with Azami, leaning in so that their lips were less than a hair's width apart. "Just so you know, I will be winning that contract and when I do, I will be taking you two home to celebrate." She then kissed Azami upon the lips to keep her from saying anything in reply, bring a finger up and pressing it against Janet's lips to keep her quiet as well. After a few seconds she would pull away, backing up a few feet with a bright smile on her face, waiting for the bell to ring.

Last edited by 10067 on Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:02 am

"Of course it's okay, Janet-chan..." Azami whispered back to Janet, smiling. "What's a little kiss when we're going to fuck each other up like, pretty soon?" she giggled. "Oh, I forgot that we're planning to make that secret... But it's not like she could do anything about that...," Azami replied, glancing slyly at Natasha.

Hearing the other blue haired girl's words, the self claimed princess just laughed a little. Trying to tickle their sense of pride was smart, but she thought that Natasha should have known that Azami was never above dirtying her hand whenever its necessary. With a prize such as a shot to the hentai belt, who wouldn't use every opportunities available to them?

Noticing that Natasha was approaching, Azami was still smiling, until the girl made that bold statement and kissed her before she was able to say something in response. She let out a soft "Mmm," and kissed back once initial surprise faded, sticking her tongue out at Natasha again once the girl backed off. Bold as always... she thought to herself, licking her lips afterwards.

"So that means... if one of us won, you'll be the one going home with us for the after match party?" Azami asked daringly. "More reason to gang on her now... Isn't that right, Janet sweetie? I think... having Natasha-chan here as our little plaything would be the best prize after getting that contract thing..." Azami said as if she cared more about bringing Natasha home more rather than winning the contract.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:47 am

Even though she had a feeling that Natasha could see through their faux-conspiratorial whispers and gestures, Janet would keep up the charade, murmuring in Azami’️s ear, softly licking the lobe as she did so, just to excite her lover a little before the match began. The two of them were playing Natasha, but she figured she could play with Azami a little bit, too, just to try to get a leg up on both of her blue-haired opponents before the match began.

When Natasha stepped forward and started making out with Azami, putting a finger over Janet’️s mouth to keep her quiet, the Lakota girl couldn’️t help but be just a little disgruntled. Her going and kissing Natasha was one thing, but the French girl taking the initiative and kissing her girlfriend was another. She grunted in objection, but she did nothing to stop it, keeping her arms wrapped around her Japanese princess’️s waist until Natasha backed off, at which point she would let go of her lover and walk around her, to a point equidistant from both blue-haired beauties, so that they formed a triangle once again.

“Hmm…” Janet hummed, as she heard Natasha’️s bold declaration and Azami’️s reply. “It sounds like a good outcome either way we slice it…but having Natasha as our plaything for the night is just too sweet an opportunity to pass up!” She laughed and winked at Azami. “Of course, when I win, sweetie, you’️ll be joining her in performing a few…services for your future hentai champion!” She jerked a thumb towards her own chest.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next