Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 212 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 210 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Zulime Lafitte vs. Tristan Alden

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Zulime Lafitte vs. Tristan Alden Empty Zulime Lafitte vs. Tristan Alden

Post by LtLukas Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:03 pm

Normal match: win via pin, KO, submission, or DQ.

Zulime had tussled with men before. When it came to the bedroom, Zulime appreciated both men and women equally, finding her own pleasures in both of them. But when it came to the ring, she always enjoyed going against women that little bit more. That being said, the Riverboat Queen enjoyed going against men a great deal. She was stronger than a great deal of women, just as she was weaker than a great deal of men. There was significant power in her curves, and she was very well of that. That power was usually enough to keep a woman down, but it would not nearly be sufficient to keep a man down. At least not for long.

But that was fine. If she had any skill, it was the capacity to improvise. Zulime strode out of the dressing room with her head held high. The Riverboat Queen had wrestled men before. Sometimes she won, sometimes she lost. But she always put on a show. As Zulime walked down the hallways of AFW, a slight smile spread across her face. She always enjoyed setting her body against someone else's, be they man or woman. No one could see the smile on her face from the way that her long dark hair was concealing her visage. Her deep brown eyes were focused ahead. She had warmed up a little bit in her dressing room, and felt that she was ready to take on the world.

The drums and sole saxophone of her entrance music played and Zulime entered into the arena. She was met with healthy applause. The Riverboat Queen was building quite the reputation for herself, and the crowd was not shy about their love. She was a terribly haughty woman, but she was not without her graces. They were probably cheering for the fact that Zulime was wearing little more than a bikini and a sarong, but Zulime waved at them anyways. When she had nearly reached the ring, she gave a little curtsy. The Cajun girl giggled before she slipped under the bottom rope.

She backed into her corner, but stood upright. Let's see how this man handles a queen, she thought.

Back to top Go down

Zulime Lafitte vs. Tristan Alden Empty Re: Zulime Lafitte vs. Tristan Alden

Post by overlordofkings Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:00 pm

“Okay… it’ll be okay. You got this!” Tristan mumbled to himself, hyping himself up. This was it, his first match in AFW. The blonde had to admit that he didn’t expect to get into a prestigious fed like AFW so soon. Especially since he’s only been around the circuit for a few mere years. Now the blonde knew he was good but even at his most egotistical would he think he’d be that good. Something told him that he had some extra help. From who? And why?

Well, those questions were best left unanswered as Metallica’s “Ride the Lightening” played and the blonde made his entrance.

Guilty as charged
But damn it, it ain't right
There is someone else controlling me
Death in the air
Strapped in the electric chair
This can't be happening to me
Who made you God to say
I'll take your life from you
Flash before my eyes
Now it's time to die
Burning in my brain
I can feel the flames

“And her opponent, from San Diego, California… Tristan Alden!” The announcer roared.

Tristan smirked as he posed with all the pomp he could muster. What fun was being a wrestler if you didn’t indulge after all. When he got to the apron, he jumped on it and leap over the top ropes, posing for the crowd once more before setting eyes on his opponent. A pink flush crept across his face.

Zulime was every bit the definition of an exotic beauty. Silky looking, chocolate skin, curves that wouldn’t quit and a smile that can brighten up anyone’s day.

Though, the outfit helped too.

“Well, you don’t like to leave much to the imagination,” Tristan jabbed with a cocky grin. This was going to be even more fun than he thought.
overlordofkings
overlordofkings

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:01 am

Zulime never had much of a taste for metal. It wasn't that she didn't like music that was too rough around the edges or had a high emotional content, it was that she found it to be un-nuanced. There was something to be said for building something up and then dealing with that emotional energy in a subtle way, something that this man's theme song could not quite convey. She watched the blond man's entrance with a raised eyebrow and a cautious smile.

"You may find that there is quite a lot I am capable of, beyond a first glance." Zulime's thick Louisiana drawl was on full display here, albeit hammed up. She put her hand on her hip, and her chin was awfully high. Her big brown eyes looked straight into Tristan's, her eyes never wavering for a second. "And the name is Zulime, by the by. Ain't it a pleasure to meet you." The Riverboat Queen smiled a coy little smile. As she tilted her head to the side, she was curious as to whether or not Tristan would take her flowery words seriously or sarcastically. Her pose was giving very little away.

Back to top Go down

Post by overlordofkings Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:43 am

Tristan blushed harder at the Louisianan accent. She might be laying it a bit thick, but he was smitten by it nonetheless. Smirking, he replied, "Heh, name's Tristan," He then bit his lip as he rubbed the back of his head. "But I guess you knew that with the entrance and all," he said awkwardly.

He then gave a small cough, as though to expel the awkwardness as he then said with a flirty wink, And the pleasure is all mine." He then gave a coy chuckle as he continued"Hope you don't hold it against me when I win," he teased.
overlordofkings
overlordofkings

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:15 pm

Zulime rolled her eyes hard. The Riverboat Queen had a lot of natural charm, but it was also a skill that she practiced back on the boat. It didn't take much to pry idiot tourists from their money, but there were a few people who just didn't want to head to the gambling tables. Sometimes you had to put on a show, sometimes you had to have a drink with them, sometimes you had to do something entirely different. She was not sure which one it was going to take to ease Tristan on down, but she knew that she was not feeling overwhelmed by this fellow's faux humility, and at the same time his braggadociousness.

"Don't I just know the pleasure is all yours..." Her thick Louisiana drawl oozed with condescension. "And you ain't got a shot of winnin'." Zulime was smiling as she walked forward. The bell went off. First and foremost, Zulime was going for a lock up.

Back to top Go down

Post by overlordofkings Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:48 am

Tristan grimaced as he felt the condescension in Zulime's words. It was so thick (but probably not as THICC as Zulime) that it matched the humidity of the Deep South. Yeah, Zulime had an ego alright, but as Tristan knew, you only get an ego when you're skilled and beautiful. In Zulime's case, she was definitely the later. Jury was still out on the former. The blonde then smirked. This would make things so much more interesting... and fun. The bell than rang and Tristan gasped when the ebony beauty lunged at him. The Southern Belle didn't waste time, that's for sure. Though, Tristan took her up on her invitation to lock up.

The rookie's arrogant smirk returned when he locked up with his foe. "Oh? And what makes you think you have any shot at winning?" Tristan teased as he then attempted to grab Zulime's left arm and twist it over his head to get her in an standing arm bar!
overlordofkings
overlordofkings

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:17 am

Zulime was quite the arrogant woman, and saw it written all over other people as it was available. Tristan was happy to accept the lock up. The Riverboat Queen had been blessed with great strength, and was employing that strength right now. She was interested in pushing Tristan for everything that he was worth, testing his mettle against her own. And the Riverboat Queen was awfully willful. Only, it appeared as if the two of them were not quite playing the same game, as the man twisted around and pulled her arm into an arm bar. Zulime yelped out in pain.

Then she got to moving. She went forward, not back, jumping on Tristan's back as she wrapped her long legs around Tristan's waist. She would attempt to wrest her arm free of the arm bar and bring it straight to Tristan's neck, going for a standing rear naked choke. "Because ain't I just so clever..."

Back to top Go down

Post by overlordofkings Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:28 am

Tristan couldn't help but smirk as the exotic Southern Belle yelped it pain. That outta take her down a notch. Or at least it would if Zullime didn't decide to jump on his back and wrap those luscious legs around his waist. Tristan grunted as he felt her python like squeezes and then found himself looking down. He blushed as he got a better view of her now crossed feet. The combination of the squeeze and distraction allowed Zullime to wrest her arm freed and wrap it around the blonde neck.

"HURGH!" Tristan gasped as his grabbed the arm that was now strangling him. He wasn't having much luck, Zullime was a lot stronger than she looked. Lucky for him though, he was still standing, which allowed him to... improvise.

"Ngh! Y...yeah, you're a regular Br'er Rabbit," Tristan quipped before he'd attempt to ram Zullime's back into the closest turnbuckle!
overlordofkings
overlordofkings

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:18 am

It must have looked slightly comical from an outsider's perspective, with the young man totally ensconsed in Zulime's curves, with a powerful arm around his neck. The Riverboat Queen was pulling back a little bit to put that extra oomph into the choke, and wondered how Tristan was able to keep his sense of balance. She chuckled darkly as Tristan quipped that she was a B'rer Rabbit. The more she wrestled, the more that she felt like this was her particular briar patch.

Her opponent was ready to quickly disabuse her of that false sense of nostalgia. He was quickly backing them up into the corner. Zulime recognized what was happening, and as much as she would have liked to hold the choke through, she was going to end up in a bad spot if she did so. Reckoning that her chances were better if she bailed, Zulime tried to release the hold and scramble away the second she popped down on the ground.

"Don't you think you're smart..." Zulime said, her face brimming with confidence.

Back to top Go down

Post by overlordofkings Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:19 am

Tristan gagged as Zulime put more pressure into her hold. That didn't stop the blonde from continuing to back her into the corner. At least he would've if Zulime didn't slink out at the last second. Tristan managed to stop his momentum enough so that when he'd softly hit the corner. He'd grunt and then look at Zulime, a smug, one would say punchable look on her face.

That didn't stop her from looking ravishing all the same. The blonde blushed softly as he gazed over her body from her beautiful face down to her breath taking feet.

"Hey, got you off my back didn't I?" He teased as he then lunged at her to lock up once more.
overlordofkings
overlordofkings

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next