Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Phe-Phe vs. Okami

2 posters

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

Phe-Phe vs. Okami - Page 17 Empty Re: Phe-Phe vs. Okami

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:55 am

Sitting with his head hanging down, Okami would raise his head and open his eyes. "Mh...? done? i was waiting for you to stand up silly chan.", he smirks. Though, it is not completely true: Actually, his left arm feels numb and very weak, but it's not that he's going to give up for such a little problem. "Come on Phe-chan, show me some other moves", he grinned, rolling and standing up.

Last edited by 157 on Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:05 am

A silent scoff escaped from her lips as she rolled her eyes.

"Really, Okami...I've never had this much fun in a long time....."

This battle had been a long and grueling one, and even through all of it's sweat, heat and pain, Phe still manages to crack another smirk at your remark. She knew you were bluffing, but then again, you probably knew she was faking her eagerness as well.

Ignoring the pain in her ribs, Phe would close distance by stepping foward with one foot, twist her hips around and deliver a spinning kick with the other foot, aiming at your midsection.
Phe had never used these types of moves before, and she was hoping that it's suddeness would surprise you...atleast once.
Then again, somewhere in the back of her mind, she had a feeling she'd regret pulling off such an obvious attack so soon. She might pay dearly for it.

Last edited by 725 on Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:09 am; edited 2 times in total

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:17 am

Okami's eyes widened in surprise at your spinning middle kick. Normally he would have easily dodged and countered, but at this point both contenders were too tired to have quick reactions.

Your foot would impact with Okami's abs, pressing the air out of him with a groaning huff, and the best he could do about it was to hook your ankle with one of his arm to keep your leg in place after your strike, while dark spots danced before his dazed eyes.
"M-My breathing for a free chance to attack... might be a good deal at this point... not that i have much choose of course.." he would grin breathlessly while he would take a grip of your attacking leg with both hands, then twisting around with the aim to slam you down once again, using your leg for leverage.

If successful, he would stay down for a few seconds, barely able to breath from the effects of your kick. "Cough... s-submission holds... m-martial arts skills... and damnedly sexy too... i've been lucky to meet you today...", he would whisper with a tired grin, his limbs feeling like jello as he was temporarily unable to get up.

Last edited by 157 on Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:37 am; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:08 pm

"Darn!"

Phe should've known better, but it didn't stop her from falling face first into the hard mat, making the fleshy parts of her cute body jiggle from the impact.
Phe stayed down for a moment, expecting a harsh beating for her mistake...but for some reason..nothing happened.
She propped herself on both arms and glanced back at you. You were still tired out and on the floor.

Phe found the strength to get back up once and made her way to you and straddle you once more.

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:41 pm

"Nghh... h-hello Phe-chan", he would say with a tired smirk as he tried to get up into a sitting position, willing to resist at your straddling attempt even though his effort was basically bringing him closer to your clutches.

Last edited by 157 on Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:58 pm

Just as you opened your mouth, Phe would clamp her hand over your mouth and smother your words back down your throat.
If you did nothing to fight back, she will smile and lean her face closely to yours until her full lips lightly grazed the tip of your nose.

"Okami....."

Your name tasted so good in her mouth. She licked her lips, silently cleared her throat and parted her lips again. Her hips swayed to and fro as it jutted into the air.

"...you know what I'm going to do to you now?"

Silence stood between each, heavy pant of air.

"You're going to pay for not finishing me off, boy...."

If her words weren't warning enough and you failed to react, Phe would visciously knee you in your gut for another time.

Last edited by 725 on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:02 am

"N-Nghhh...". Okami was not able to dodge at such close distance, nor he could ward your hit, so a further amount of air was pressed out of his lungs as he had to lean into you, softened and weakened, your seductively feminine scent teasing his senses as his face laid onto your shoulder, his breathing bathing your neck. "D-Damn..."

Last edited by 157 on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:11 am

"I looove the sound make when you're like this, Okami..."

Phe confesses as you were still panting for air. You were definatly in pain. It was written all over your face, and even in the sound of your breath.
Gazing down at you, she can only wonder how could something look so adorable underneath her. You were hers. All hers, and nothing was going to claim you from her.

Ever.

Leaning over further, Phe's voice is now nothing but a cool, raspy whisper in your ears.

"...but there's something else I want to see....I want you to show me something...."

Phe would attempt to strike you yet again.

"Show me it, Okami...let it cum out...."

Last edited by 725 on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:20 am; edited 2 times in total

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:44 am

"U-Unghhh..!!" he would suggestively groan against your neck, lips lingering against your skin brushing it lightly.
"S-Show....? C-Cum..o-out...??". Your dazed prisoner was not sure what you were talking about, but if you looked down at him again, you could see his tired face blushing cutely

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:56 am

"Come on, let me see it!"

Phe continues on even though you weren't sure what she meant by it. Despite your confusion, the eagerness in her eyes was already fortelling that she would soon get what she was asking for.

"Think fast!"

Phe lifts one arm abover her head, clenches her fist and would ram her knuckles into your face, looking for blood.

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next