by Blue_Snakie Today at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 202 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 202 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Tension Welcome

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Tension Welcome - Page 2 Empty Re: A Tension Welcome

Post by acuyra Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:15 pm

With the two of them growing more comfortable with each other by the moment, Valley was able to ‘enjoy the show’, as Chloe sliding into clothes. There was a definite sensuality to the way she moved, the sort of grace that the Slamazon herself was never able to pull off that way. Maybe it just came naturally, with having a body built that way.

Good, sleek muscle. Firm, with just enough fat to keep her from being too ripped, but little enough that there was no mistaking the power lying underneath. Those were kicking legs. Squeezing legs. She had encountered enough legs like that in her lifetime to recognize the sort when she saw them

And to know when they were being flaunted. Which they were. Right now. With decent effect, if she were being honest. Valley was comfortable with Ace, happy, but that didn’t make her blind to the beauty before her, didn’t keep the charm from having a small effect.

She had a little laugh at the pokes at Daisuke, waving it off. ”Yeah, I hear Daisuke gets to everyone sooner or later. Typically sooner. He’s like the gatekeeper around here.” She shrugged. ”Tenacious, though, I’ll give him that. Kind of surprised he hasn’t managed to get a title yet, with how long he’s been here and how serious persistent the man is.”

Chloe’s question caused her to pause, right as she was starting to get her jacket on, and flash Chloe a curious grin, her brow wrinkling ever-so slightly. ”That depends. You seem nice enough, having a fine little conversation, here, but...well, it’s wrestling, right? Things change.”

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:54 pm

Chloe wouldn’t think that Valley would be gawking at her, that may not be the right term for it. While she would like the sound of a multi-champion simply drooling at her form, Chloe knew that this was as likely as Ryo Kamiya winning the Tension World Title. Or Valley actually having a modelling career. But she can tell that Valley was watching, can feel the eyes on her. So why not give her a show? A lovely tour on her body that many wished to have at her age. Even if this is having a small effect, there’s still something working.

“Mmmm…well, I certainly enjoyed our first time. I wouldn’t mind doing it all again.” Chloe purred as she pulled her light blue denim leggings out of the bag, stepping inside to pull them up, a point that Valley would see how incredible they were in fitting her form. Daisuke is anything, if not a glutton for punishment. But Valley is right; the so-called wrestling prince is indeed tenacious, never dwelling from a loss. He’d probably get his bravado back again and challenge her again. Their first meeting left much to be desired on Daisuke’s part. Again, that’s what happens when you don’t prepare. Fail to plan, plan to fail. “You’re right though, Daisuke will be back. I’m sure losing to me wouldn’t be the one to crush him completely. Stranger things have happened, though. Perhaps his persistence will pay off one day.” Pulling up to the waist, tucking in the top inside. Even with layers of clothes on, her curves hide from no one. Not even Valley herself.

“First impressions count, as they say.” Chloe would fully turn to face her body towards Valley before strolling towards her, her bare soles feeling the coolness of the floor beneath them. “Right again, Valley. Anything can happen…” She got close. Very close. Still having that grin on her lips, looking straight into her eyes as a lone foot raises and brushes along the instep of Valley’s, trailing up her calf. “…Even me outkicking you.”

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:10 pm

It wasn’t always easy to tell, because Valley had been in a relationship with Hayley for so long, but there was a time when she’d be considered as something of a flirt. So she wasn’t blind to the cues that were being thrown her way. And even if she were, when Chloe stretched out and brushed those dainty toes of hers against her leg, the intentions became too obvious to ignore, no matter how dense she might’ve been.

But there was a little more there, too. A challenge.

She was in Valley’s personal space, but the Slamazon didn’t react right away, didn’t push her back. She kept her smile up and took a small step away, a little retreat, just to make clear what games they wouldn’t be playing, here. But she wasn’t leaving.

”I doubt that. Really doubt that. But I think I know the best way to find out.” She folded her arms up over her chest and straightened up, putting a solid face forward. ”I’m here for the mixed matches, but I don’t mind going straight for a little bit. You and me, standard? Blonde on blonde?”

Might as well cut to the chase.

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:26 pm

It was nice to see that such cues did not go unnoticed from the Californian. Chloe figured that Valley wouldn't be a total dunce and not pick them up but it was her reaction to it aftwr that she was mostly expecting. Her smile was of the amused variety, a simple brush of her toes having her back off. Still, at least she didn't shove Chloe away. Just that Valley refused to play this little game.

That was fine by her, so long as she didn't miss the other cue that came with it.

From the sounds of it, Valley did, a quick dismissal was thrown her way. Of course she would, Chloe expected nothing less from the Chick of 1000 Kicks. Rather than folding her arms around chest level, Chloe remained relaxed, undeterred by Valley's stoic look. Confident in her own way, hands on her hips, she kept her gaze at the fellow blonde. "Straight to business. Good. Me and you, one on one. I like the sound of that..." A brief moment of silence filled the gap between Chloe's speech, looking in though, mock mulling it over as of that really was some big decision. "However...I reckon we can spice things up. I'm not going to settle proving I'm better kick for kick. Especially not with someone special as yourself."

"So here's my idea. Humiliation match. A nice way to up the stakes don't you think?"

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:12 am

”Oh, I’m special?” Valley had a little chuckle at that, keeping up her confident, smirking face, though underneath things were a little less concrete.

A humiliation match? There were precious few match types Valley had never tried, and that was one of them. It wasn’t like the concept was all that hard to wrap her head around, and it didn’t even have to get sexual...but this was the AFW, and the overtures being made here couldn’t have been clearer. As her match with Kaylee proved, this was the sort of area she didn’t excel in. A blindspot.

But she’d come to Tension to expand, right? To become a better wrestler? She wasn’t going to improve by sticking to what she’d always done. The gauntlet had been thrown down, now, and there was no ignoring.

”Humiliation match...sure, you’re on.” She gave Chloe a playful tap on the shins with her toe. ”I just hope you have a good WLD going in. Don’t want this loss to stain your record too much.”

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:52 pm

"Well, management is treating you as such. I'm not jealous, don't get me wrong."

Chloe stared right into Valley's eyes, tilting her head to the left just a bit. As much as Valley could show that she was confident, her proposed match type would bring some hesitation. And for a good reason. This was a match, unlike all the other matches she has partaken in, just not in the conventional manner that revolves around professional wrestling.

Since coming into AFW, Chloe has found time in her busy schedule imagining matchups, Valley Doll being high up on that list. If she were starting, she wouldn't mind getting into a standard match, going at her kick for kick and pricing herself as a competitor against one of the more famous names in AFW, one of the big four. As years went by, however, she desired more than just outkicking her. Much more.

Was it risky to throw a counter-offer directly at Valley? Yes. However, this wasn't around the time when Valley had the Entropy title around her toned waist. This wasn't Friction; this is Tension. If she's looking for new experiences, then this is what she'll be getting. And more.

Valley would agree to the terms, just as Chloe expected. The slight talk on her shin didn't go unnoticed, Chloe's eyes didn't look down, however. "Excellent." Her smile grew bigger; her foot raised to slightly intercept Valley's as it came back down, lightly placing the tip of her toe on the top of her foot. "I wouldn't worry too much about my wins and losses." Since Chloe's record looks to be pretty good at the moment, but that is the last thing on her mind. "I'd focus more on what you'll be doing after. Many say that the experience is...salivating." A playful tap on Valley's shin, not keeping hers pinned for too long, getting a feel of what games can or can't be played here.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:26 pm

Valley suspected Chloe was a little jealous, despite statements to the contrary. Maybe not a lot, mind you, but a little. Not that she blamed her, really. Wrestling could be a cutthroat business at times - most times, really. You only got ahead by makin sure someone else stayed behind, and even though she didn’t have a belt, her status would always mean someone wanted to make a name by taking her out. Valley didn’t mind that - hell, she counted on it. It made sure her life was never boring.

This seemed like a little bit more than a challenge, though, as Chloe brought up her foot to graze over Valley’s, stroking her. She was trying to get a reaction, that much was clear, though Valley couldn’t help but wonder if it was all teasing, or if the woman wanted a little something extracurricular from their match…

It was just something she’d have to watch out for.

”Is it, now? A shame I won’t be finding out, then” She brought her foot away, lifted it up, and gave Chloe a little slap on the instep with the bottom of her own foot. A scolding tap. ”I’ll make sure my boots are clean, though. Just in case. Wouldn’t want you to catch something.”

With that, she turned to leave, taking her stuff with her and giving her a frilly wave as she went. ”You’ll get a text with the time for the match. Until then, take care.”

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:13 pm

While, yes, there would be a twinge of envy towards the seasoned veteran, something that is understandable, given all that she had done in this federation, that is all that was. A twinge. Unbeknownst to the Californian, there were other layers to this than merely “making a name at the veteran’s expense”. Chloe doesn’t believe that she needed to to get to the top, though that was indeed a bonus. A cherry on top of the icing. An added benefit.

However, the ex-commissioner couldn’t help but feel as if Valley was taking her seriously. Or if she really understood the threat that Chloe could bring when they are in the ring. Perhaps that is just unnecessary insecurity, Valley looked serious, and taunting, trash-talking is commonplace. Valley simply turned down all of Chloe’s teases and smacking her foot down. But such reactions told Chloe all she needed to know. “Oh, how thoughtful of you.” She said with a smile, some sarcasm sprinkled on to bring flavour to her tone. Yep. She was going to like this one.

Chloe let her foot lower to the ground, watching as Valley was about to make her leave, letting her know that she’ll set up the time and date of the match. Which is all well and good, something that Chloe would have left it at that. Though there was a mischievous glint in her eye, her lips brought a sly smirk that Valley wouldn’t have seen with their backs facing each other. Chloe spun on her heels towards Valley as she made her exit with her stuff, a finger was raised as if there was something she forgot.

“Oh, and one more thing…”

Seeking to bring the attention of Valley and for her to turn around, Chloe would suddenly shoot out a powerful kick, her sole streaking right towards the face of the Californian. A knockout kick.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:28 pm

It had all been going so well, too. Valley had to admit, she was liking Chloe, by and large. The woman was a little haughty, definitely high on herself and confident bordering on overconfidene, but these were expected traits for a wrestler in some amounts - if you didn’t have believe in yourself, who else would? The flirting was a bit much, but not something she was unused to. Not a dealbreaker, here. Nothing to worry about.

And then she turned around and found out that was definitely not the case.

The kick would’ve been bad if she was ready for it, if her guard had been up and her body had been in fight mode. As it was, though, she’d been cool and relaxed, which meant that she only started to switch at the last moment, as she saw the foot coming towards her face at high speeds. Not enough time to dodge, to block, to do anything but blink.

Click. Done.

The last thing Valley heard was the slap of the impact before she went down, spinning about and coming down flat on her chest. She laid there in a heap, unmoving and still save for the steady rise and fall of her chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:47 pm

Truth be told, Chloe knew this meeting was going well. Very well. She harboured no ill will to Valley, even from the moment she stumbled upon her fiddling with that rubbish suit. They proved they can get along with each other and that they could make quite the match. She still is interested in how she would fair when they do go kick for kick. That was a question she asked when she first stepped foot in Tokyo.

So why would she throw it all away? At least, that is probably the question Valley would be asking. Chloe herself knew what she was doing, knew of the consequences that will no doubt find her in future. In particular, losing any goodwill, she had just built up. But she would argue that getting to knock out the Chick of 1001 Kicks with a kick was worth it.

Chloe’s foot has met with a lot of faces before, but striking Valley’s proved to be among one of the most satisfying to hit. As evidenced by the slight moan that was mixed with a chortle. Her leg was kept in full extension, hovering in the air where Valley’s face was before. That smack, that last bit of groan before her lights went out. All of that would be embedded in her memory. If she could bottle that sound and make a scent out of it, she’d spray it in her room every night before going to sleep.

Her sole did get to relish in the feeling, travelling down to send a tingle right between her legs. She let a moment pass before re-chambering her knee and lowering her foot. Her eyes never left the Californian that is laying on the floor. Out before she hit the ground. Exquisite. Chloe bit her lower lip as she walked towards the unconscious Valley, her left foot pushing at her side to roll her limp and lifeless body over. She wanted to get a good look at her; that wasn’t happening when she’s laying on her front. Ah. Now that’s better. Doesn’t seem to have broken something but considering this floor isn’t the mats, she wouldn’t be surprised.

The foot that did strike Valley would find its face again, gently placed on top while the hot, dusty sole rubbed and marred on it’s facial features. Looking down as one particular device made a quick shutter noise, not that Valley would know what is happening. A slack mouth wouldn’t do much, but it was nice to know what it felt like as she shoved her foot inside, only getting to the arch. "Mmmmhhh~" Excellent fit, no troubles there. Imagine how it would feel with her still conscious. What a feeling that would be.

“What do you know, looks like you did end up finding out.” She chuckled to herself as she turned to the bench with her stuff, putting on a nice pair of barely-there heels before taking her leave. She took another look at the shots that she made, ones that are for her and only for her. With a wide grin, she took her bag and of course, her leave, with Valley still in her slumber. Not before looking over her shoulder at the unconscious Californian.

“Sweet dreams~.”

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2