Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Dreams of Grandeur: Rena vs Jean (COMPLETE)

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Dreams of Grandeur: Rena vs Jean (COMPLETE) - Page 5 Empty Re: Dreams of Grandeur: Rena vs Jean (for Harukasan)

Post by Yatori Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:07 am

Rena was relieved that Jean didn't attack while she was vulnerable. Yet it also shamed her that her opponent was pitying her. Angry with herself for being weak, she grabbed at the front of her tank top. In a few seconds, she had ripped strips off her top that she then used to plug her nostrils, making her bleeding more manageable.

Shaking her head to clear away the cobwebs brought about by blood loss, Rena got back on her feet. She fought off an urge to sway, and instead of talking, she just gestured at Jean to come at her again.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Dreams of Grandeur: Rena vs Jean (COMPLETE) - Page 5 Empty Re: Dreams of Grandeur: Rena vs Jean (for Harukasan)

Post by Harukasan Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:48 pm

Jean still look concerned as she saw Rena tearing away at her own clothing.

"You sure you want to continue this, Rena? This is one of your first matches. There is no need to push yourself this hard."

If Rena still insisted, Jean would start to circle her and look for a chance to lock up.

Last edited by 253 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:35 pm

Rena shook her head. It made her a little dizzy, but she fought her nausea down.

"This is my first match," she grunted. "My only first match. I won't have any other first matches, ever. I can't throw this away. I won't throw it away!"

With that as her battle cry, she didn't wait for Jean to come close. Rena fairly stormed towards Jean, intending to grip her opponent just long enough to try for a quick hip toss throw.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:13 pm

"First match? Do you think I won my first match? No! I lost many matches before I won my first! It is called paying your dues! If you want to become a wrestler you will have to get used to losing more so than winning!"

Then Rena was coming at her. She would be grabbed by Rena but as Rena was setting up to toss her, Jean would try once or twice to throw an elbow at her face. If she missed she would be thrown and land on her back briefly.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue May 18, 2010 7:41 am

Even half-berserk, Rena still had the presence of mine to find a reply to Jean's lecture.

"I don't mind losing!" This she declared as she caught hold of Jean. "I just want to give it my all!"

Jean's elbow turned her declaration into an anti-climax. Already crunched, her nose was all but crushed. Again Rena fell back with blood pouring from her nose and involuntary tears in her eyes. She desperately shook her head and snorted blood over the mat, trying to clear her head.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Fri May 21, 2010 4:31 am

As rena was nailed by the elbow, jean tried to take advanatge of the lull to grab Rena around the waist and attempt a belly to belly slam.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri May 21, 2010 11:43 am

Distracted, in pain, Rena could offer no resistance to Jean's slam. "Gaaaahhh!" she burst out as she crashed upon the mat. This was all going downhill for her now...

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Sun May 23, 2010 2:09 am

Jean then got up and grabbed for Rena's long legs.

If she is going to be a wrestler she has to learn just how painful this can be....and take pain too.

Jean would then go to cross those long legs and try to turn Rena over to put that hot bikini body of hers into her signature X-crucianator sharpshooter hold finisher.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:31 am

Rena cried out as Jean bent her using the X-crucianator. "Aaaahhh!" She frantically reached for the ropes, trying to drag herself to safety, blood and tears streaming down her face.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:02 pm

Jean smiled down at her in both confidence and a little sympathy as she attempted to keep the hold locked on. Keeping the ankles crossed she would sit down a bit to add pressure to the lower back while pulling back on the leg to strain the thighs.

That's it Rena! Sell it real good. Even if you lose I am sure most of the audience will still like you for this.

If Rena was going to pull herself to the ropes, Jean intended to make her fight for this.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Dreams of Grandeur: Rena vs Jean (COMPLETE) - Page 5 Empty Re: Dreams of Grandeur: Rena vs Jean (COMPLETE)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next