Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Bad News

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Bad News - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bad News

Post by Yori Tue May 26, 2020 1:43 am

"How are you bad at dancing? You are one of the most graceful women I know. You don't need to be good at it though, unless you are doing some choreographed routine…" Belle stopped herself just short of suggesting they could take swing lessons. Fast paced, plenty of lifts and twirls… it would suit Tatiana so well. Time they had however, may be fast coming to an end. Making long term plans and promises was something she wasn't ready to think of right now.

"You need a booty to booty dance." Belle snickered softly, smirking up at Tatiana. The acrobat wasn't exactly built in a curvaceous way, something that might have deterred the brunette before coming to Japan. The redhead had been a special case, the way she carried herself, that physicality, those big bright eyes… she had taken a shine to her almost immediately. She had made Belle feel giddy… the time they spent together had redefined what sexy was to Belle so now Tatiana the exact image of what she wanted. She wouldn't change a damn thing.

"Hrm?" Belle hummed softly as Tatiana rubbed at her shoulders, shifting comfortably into her girlfriend's grasp. When the redhead leaned down, the brunette could practically feel the heat coming off her looking form. Her ear twitched at the low sweet whisper as she may on the bed, heart rate slowly starting to rise.

"That sounds perfect…" But Belle had a battle coming up. One that would decide the gate of both women, their careers, and their relationship. She wouldn't spoil this though, not now. Later they could unpackaged it all. Right now she just needed to take in all in and savior the redhead's company. With a small groan Belle started to roll over into her side, reaching out her other arm to wrap it around the redhead to try and draw her closer to lay with her. "I don't know… all that time alone with just you? Sounds awful….ly romantic. I wouldn't know what to do with you."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue May 26, 2020 3:36 am

”Lack of practice, I guess? Russia can be a boring country sometimes, hate to say it.” Not that she knew all that much about it. It was kind of funny, really, but despite living in Russia most of her entire life, had seen far more of it than anyone, she never really identified with the culture. She spent so much time on the road and never had any roots, never connected with the people outside of her troupe. She honestly felt more at home with American culture, since she watched television so much. Come to think of it, that was most of the reason she’d learned English so fast, constantly watching American movies and shows with subtitles.

”And I do have a booty. Just a small one.” She shook her waist and pouted at the lack of results, before letting it all out with a laugh. Her booty was the right size for Belle, that’s all that mattered.

When her girlfriend pulled her in, she was all too eager to come along and lay beside her. She’d wanted to do it before, but was worried that she might not be up for it, physically, to hurt for intimacy. Since that didn’t seem to be the case she was all in, happily snuggling up Belle. She even used her bare feet to work off the shoes her girlfriend had been struggling with earlier, slipping it off and dropping it besides its mate.

”You could do anything with me you wanted.” She rubbed their foreheads together, before slipping past and burying her face in the brunette’s shoulder, getting nice and cozy in Belle’s muscles. ”I could cook for you, maybe...or try, anyway. We could watch some movies on the couch. Go biking. Read some books. Just get a boat, go on the lake, and just float and float and float.” Tatiana closed her eyes and relaxed, easing into Belle as the day caught up with her. So tired.

”Watch the sunrise. Watch the sunset. Together.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu May 28, 2020 6:30 am

Belle showed her appreciation for Tatiana assisting her to remove that troublesome shoe by throwing her bad leg over her, scooting up against her girlfriend to get as close as she could manage. Her arms wrapped themselves around her, keeping her close as they cuddled. She had needed this, just feeling her close.

"Anything I wanted? Scandalous." Belle purred softly, pressing her lips to the redhead's to savor a nice long kiss between them before allowing Tatiana to burrow into her shoulder. Her hands idly roamed the curves of Tatiana's back, enjoying her figure along with the fabric of her dress. "That all sounds great… mostly because they all involve you."

"You falling asleep on me, hmmm?" Belle murmured softly, closing her own eyes as they snuggled close. She lightly nudged the other girl's neck with her nose and blew in her ear, tiny little things to bug her playfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu May 28, 2020 8:19 am

This feeling Tatiana had when Belle held her, it was something that she’d never experienced elsewhere in her life, but now that she had it, she could hardly imagine her life without it. In these arms, there were no worries. No fears. She was taken care of, loved supported. It didn’t just feel good, though it did feel good, really good. No, it was security, the kind she couldn’t get anywhere else. Belle was her fortress. A reliable constant she could always depend on. That, among other things, made her priceless.

”Might be, yeah. Been a long day.” She inhaled and scooted in closer, so their bodies could mold together when she released and expanded. Like this, she could feel the steady beat of Belle’s heart, thumping against her chest. Powerful and steady.

She was fading fast despite Belle's tricks, an easy sleeper, having had to catch Zzzs in the back of a rickety RV for years. Her breathing slowed, her words were dreamier, easing into the comfort of the moment. ”Can you blame me, hm? First time I’ll wake up and have you there beside me.” With her face pressed so tight to Belle’s shoulder, she could probably feel the smile widening. ”Looking forward to it. To getting used to that.”

And with that, after a few moments, she was out. Snoring a little, too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat May 30, 2020 1:26 am

"Yeah… looking forward to that too." The brunette gave Tatiana a tight squeeze, easing up as she felt the other girl relaxing against her. She could feel her quiet breathing through her shirt and knew she had drifted off. Belle had figured she would tell Tatiana in the morning all the details… now she had more things to think about. What happened with Valerie could wait until they had time… for when the redhead was ready.

Belle closed her eyes with a soft sigh, kissing her girlfriend's temple gently as to not wake her. "Nothing is going to break us apart, I swear." It wasn't long before she slipped off to sleep as well to dream of all the possibilities of tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5