Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 224 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 223 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Babe of the Month for January, Alaina Sanders!

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Babe of the Month for January, Alaina Sanders! Empty Babe of the Month for January, Alaina Sanders!

Post by daemongirl Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:56 am

Who said the new general manager was difficult to work with? All it took was a couple phone calls to convince the new people in charge to allow her use of the AFW photo crew and a local studio for the set, when she didn't want to shoot on location that was. She herself was dressed in a black suit with the jacket worn open to show off a white blouse underneath, the top few buttons undone to let her chest breathe a little. With pants to match and a set of modest heels she looked every bit the professional that she was going for as she directed the crew to get everything set up in time for the arrival of their guest for this month's segment she was calling "Babe of the Month".

The idea had come to her after Avalanche, so many new faces had come into their own in the last few years that for the first time she felt out of touch. Natasha had always made it a point to stay on top of the new talent over the years but with her mind so focused on her second title run and the Minerva problem that came before that, well things had slipped past her. This was going to fix that, for while all the women she hoped to interview weren't new to the scene they were people she wished to meet, figure out what made them tick...and possibly set some things up for the future but that would be a bonus, not the main point of this ongoing segment for the Magazine.

The background was up, so too were the various lights and other things any proper photo shoot required. She had modeled plenty before and knew a little bit about photography but she knew when to stay out of the way and let the pros do what they did best, she had complete trust they would do their job, now she just had to do her own.

A knock on the door told Natasha her guest had arrived and after a quick glance at herself to make sure she was still presentable the blunette walked over and opened the door to the sound stage they were using for the photo shoot. "Welcome Alaina, we have so much to talk about." Spoken with a big smile she waved the woman inside then closed the door behind her, motioning for Alaina to step over to where the camera crew waited for them then retrieved a note pad with all the questions she had come up with. "So tell me, nervous?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Babe of the Month for January, Alaina Sanders! Empty Re: Babe of the Month for January, Alaina Sanders!

Post by HighFly Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:49 am

Given the careers that both women have had and notoriety they accrued Alaina was honestly quite surprised that their paths had not yet crossed. Alaina made sure to dress nice for this interview. Her hair was done up, she put on a modest amount of makeup, eyeshadow and all that stuff she barely ever touched. She had a pair of black heels and a long purple dress that had one long slit up the side so she looked classy yet was showing off quite a bit of her powerful body, as her arms, upper back and legs were more or less on full display.

Alaina was given the signal to head out to the studio and as the door opened she came out to a nice setup and approached Natasha. Alaina offered to give her a light hug as she smiled, then sat down and prepared herself for the interview. "Hello Natasha, thanks for having! I wouldn't say that I am nervous but I am excited and intrigued. Honestly I am beyond surprised that we haven't had a match or somehow met up yet especially since we've both been around for a few years now!" Alaina said with a bit of a laugh. Alaina was also well aware that during her AFW career which had started in March of 2014 she had crossed from being 20 something to 30, nearly 31.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Babe of the Month for January, Alaina Sanders! Empty Re: Babe of the Month for January, Alaina Sanders!

Post by daemongirl Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:41 am

From what Natasha had seen of Alaina in her research for this interview the woman went down to the ring in what she could only describe as a cavewoman's outfit, perhaps that wasn't entirely accurate or the intent but it was what had come to her mind at the time. Seeing her all decked out was a change of pace and a welcome one at that, it showed she was taking this seriously which made Natasha feel pretty good about this random idea she had and how it was taking shape. "Well I had been absorbed by my duties as the hentai champion until Summer Splash last year, but it is still surprising managament never thought to put us two babes together in a match." She motioned Alaina over to a couple of chairs that were set up as they approached, putting them right in the middle of the set the camera crew had put together.

Sitting in her chair with one leg crossed over the other, a small noteboom in her lap and a pen in hand that she twirled between her fingers. Now came the time for the part of this new job she had never had any experience in, not unless one counted being on the other side of an interviewer's mic as experience in journalism. "Before we get started I just wanted to say thank you Alaina, you'll be the very first babe of the month I have the fun of interviewing. I figure I'll ask you some questions, feel free to ask me some in return should you wish, then we will get to the photoshoot portion and wrap up."

Natasha leaned forward, resting her elbows upon her lap while smiling at Alaina. Around them the camera team snapped a few photos as Natasha looked over her notes, deciding what to ask first, only to close it shut and go with her instincts. "So Alaina, lets start this off with a simple one. This last year has been a big one for the AFW, plenty of upheaval what with the new GM and titles changing hands, what would you say are the highlights of your last year?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:43 am

Alaina sat down across from Natasha, only she opted not to cross her legs, her knees pressing together as she was more or less observing proper skirt or showy dress protocol. She didn't want the camera looking right up the dress after all. Alaina listened to the first question and nodded. "There were quite a few things that stuck out to me in 2019 Natasha. I would say the PPV matches I was involved in stuck out big-time even though I unfortunately fell short on the occasions where a title was involved the matches themselves were possibly the best of each show. Outside the ring I think meeting Trent Masters was a nice touch. We've started dating and the guy is a gentleman." Alaina said with a smile and wave to the camera. "Another big event that had an effect inside and outside the ring was the return of Julia Rogers. She is downright amazing and I think she is under-appreciated and under-rated in the ring but hopefully Sonic Boom will be putting the tag division on notice soon." Alaina added with a big smile.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:26 pm

While she didn't hve a clipboard Natasha did have her notebook and thus followed the age old tradition of tapping one's pen against it as she listened to Alaina, completeing the journalist look she was going for. She did not interrupt Alaina, letting her finish while she merely smiled and looked on with interest, scribbling down a couple notes here and there but never taking her eyes off of Alaina for more than a couple seconds. "Perhaps they will, I for one will certainly be keeping an eye out. Tag team division besides you've had quite the year, title matches, a new boyfriend, and the return of a dear friend, my oh my all very exciting." Natasha underlined those points in her notes for she would want to make sure she included them in the magazine write up of this interview.

Now came the time to dig in a little deeper. "Now Alaina, you got your shot at the big title against Adrian but sadly came up short as you said. After your entropy championship run a few years ago you seemed set on breaking into the major title scene, yet despite several big rivalries since then with the likes of the Northman siblings, Akiha, and Gwen you've yet to capture another belt. Why do you think that is? Does it come down to them working harder or are there other factors at play?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:23 am

There it was, Alaina knew questions like that were coming. Still even though she expected it the words still stung like needles poking into her from a thousand spots. Alaina shift uncomfortably as she kept her focus on Natasha. "I have no idea honestly. I put in more hours at the gym than anyone I know, I spend more time running ropes, sparring and lifting than anyone I know. No one is out working me. I never turn down a match and fight every chance I can get. I have no idea why I was overlooked for titles and such. Sonic Boom fought Imperial Order and lost because Julia got sprayed in the face with mist climbing the ladder. I fell short this year twice. As much as I hate Jessica Wright she won against me clean to defend her belt in a mirror of my entropy title defense against her. I may have missed a lucky break or two, I may have been out-wrestled here and there. I may have been overlooked but no woman is putting more into their career than I am."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:29 am

The scratching of her pen upon her notepad grew more furious as she jotted down nearly every word the woman said next, knowing full well that the article would want as close to a direct quote from this answer as was humanly possible. Sure there was a recorder picking up the conversation but electronics could sometimes fail and she wanted to be certain she didn't misquote her here. If Alaina was going to give her this time and access then Natasha was going to make sure she didn't get anything wrong. The feelings being conveyed to her felt awfully familiar as she wrote them down too, they were thoughts that she had once had as well back when she was trying to capture her first title. It was nostalgic in a way, to hear someone with such conviction telling her the very same thing she had told others years earlier.

When Alaina had said all she had to say on that question Natasha put her pen down and uncrossed her legs, leaning forward with her hands clasped in her lap over top of the notepad. "Thank you for being so honest about it, I believe everyone in this business has had to face that question at some point and you answered well, the mark of good things for the future I'd say."

Natasha then took a moment to look Alaina up and down, never having had the chance to really admire the work that must have gone into getting herself into such tip top shape. "On looks alone I can tell how many hours you put into the gym, looking great Alaina." With a playful wink to cap off her words Natasha leaned back and seemed to relax a bit, trying to get Alaina to follow suit. "Lets change gears, I've heard you do a lot of charity work outside the ring. Mind tell me and the readers about that?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:45 am

Alaina smiled and nodded at the compliment as Natasha went on to the next question. "Oh sure! Sometimes I like to work special events and matches to raise money. I've done charity matches at children hospitals dressed like Wonder Woman in a comic book themed event, I've gone to conventions and wore Mass Effect themed attire a few years ago to raise money, and I head to shelters to volunteer sometimes. I just enjoy it and feel like it is nice to have a positive effect on bad situations." Alaina said as she looked over at Natasha. That was the truth and it had been a while since she was in such an official matchup. She had to take a break from wrestling soon to do some charity work again. Wonder Woman, Miranda, some costume at a special event could raise money for sure like usual. "I also find that doing that type of thing also keeps me balanced. You get to stay focused but not burn out in this career."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:04 pm

"I do believe theres much that many of our fellow wrestlers could learn from your example Alaina and its admirable what you do. So many get caught up in the here and now, that push to get more popular and by extension make more money, well lets just say its vital to take a step back and see what good you can do outside the ring." Natasha was entirely genuine in her words, charity work was something she had always told herself she should do but outside of donations she had never contributed directly. She admired Alaina for that and it gave her an idea. "In fact, if you'd welcome company I'd like to join you for one of these charity events sometime. Important to back up my words with action and all that." She nodded her head for that was a matter of fact as far as she was concerned.

She then flipped through some more of her notes, nibbling on her bottom lip in concentration while deciding what line of questioning to go through next. Then she realized she had yet to make good on an offer she had made to Alaina at the start. "Before my final questions, was there anything you wanted to ask of me? I'm no journalist so it still feels a bit strange to be the one asking all the questions."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:36 am

Alaina smiled and nodded to Natasha and sat back, nodding as she listened to Natasha speak. Alaina never broke eye contact and when Natasha asked if she had any questions she looked to be thinking for a moment before speaking. "I guess my first question would be what was it that got you into wrestling Natasha? I am curious why women get into it and wonder how similar or different it is from myself." Alaina asked as she leaned forward. "I guess my second question would be are your favorite wrestlers to watch or step in the ring with?" Alaina asked.

The amazon would give Natasha a moment to answer her more serious questions before smiling and sitting back. "Last question, I swear! If we do a charity event or match what theme would you want it to be? Wonder woman against another comic character or a game themed match?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next