Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

[Hentai POW Match] Lunara Ashmore (D) vs Autumn Wright - Learning The Bliss

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

[Hentai POW Match] Lunara Ashmore (D) vs Autumn Wright - Learning The Bliss - Page 4 Empty Re: [Hentai POW Match] Lunara Ashmore (D) vs Autumn Wright - Learning The Bliss

Post by skip-stop Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:44 pm

Perhaps for many, Lunara’s behavior was not something that could be logically explained. If the American kept her rival in the hold a little more, then the ash-haired girl simply had no other option but to cum right here and now. However, Jaguarundi decided to take a different path. And she had a fairly simple explanation for this. Her daily life has become a real routine for her. Therefore, she began to seek her salvation in making illogical decisions. Her sister did not approve of this, of course, Sintharia was too complex and serious a person who did not approve of childish behavior. But Lunara could no longer endure constant pressure on herself, so now she had abrupt change of mood, it was strange, but it helped her to enjoy, and it is precisely for this that she is here.

Although she did not know exactly how Autumn had accepted the request of Lunara, but, nevertheless, the Canadian girl joined their lips in a kiss. Their tongues intertwined, although at this moment Autumn was very active, boldly penetrating its tongue into the mouth of Jaguarundi. But the leader of the city gang did not mind, she closed her eyes, enjoying this moment. Moreover, the ash-haired girl continued to moan softly during their kiss. Women's moans were one of Lunara's favorite things.

- Mmmmhhhh... - the girl moaned softly through the kiss, - do you like it, little Autumn?

The Canadian girl pressed their boobs closer together, increasing friction. Now their nipples not only gently touched each other, but became almost a single whole. Goosebumps ran through the body of the blonde. And in the next instant, her rival threw her legs over the waist of Lunara. She did not begin to squeeze Jaguarundi, however she limited her movements. Lunar wondered if she hoped that Lunar was completely lost in the situation and did not notice that she was now at a disadvantage. The American growled playfully and tore their kiss.

- I feel this, - she purred, sinking a little lower, - you are used to being from below... but I know that you want to dominate... I see it in your eyes, my sweet Autumn. Admit what you want to do with me?

With these words, Lunara clung to the neck of his rival. At first it was a real bite. But it lasted just one second, because after that the blonde immediately kissed the bite site. She several times ran her tongue over the red skin of Autumn, and then again put her lips to this place. The blonde began to suck in air in order to leave a bright hickey on this delicate neck.

- What will it be, Autumn? - Lunara did not calm down, rising a little higher and grabbing her opponent’s earlobe with her teeth. - Do you want to fuck my weakened body? Want to enjoy your sense of superiority? But I'm afraid that I will not give you this voluntarily. You will have to defeat me if you want to get this.

Lunara gently ran her nose across her opponent’s cheek and now their faces were directly opposite each other, there were only a few millimeters between the girls. Lunara smiled softly. She was wondering what Autumn thinks about it.

- So, do you want to try to defeat me? Then you will have a chance to get everything you want, - Lunara bit her lower lip slightly and her smile became more defiant, - or will we just see who cum faster?
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

[Hentai POW Match] Lunara Ashmore (D) vs Autumn Wright - Learning The Bliss - Page 4 Empty Re: [Hentai POW Match] Lunara Ashmore (D) vs Autumn Wright - Learning The Bliss

Post by Iceman Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:49 am

No matter how many times Autumn would think about it, she couldn’t avoid being puzzled at Lunara. The woman had an attitude that showed dominance and that the blonde is actually quite used to get things going her way, even with the pride of being some kind of leader, but then on the other side she made whimsical decisions. One part of her wanted to dominate Autumn and show the Canadian who was boss, but it was as if another part just wanted the pale-haired to resist, to do her best and overpower the blonde. Part harsh and fierce and part playful. This woman was an enigma to Autumn.

Both wrestlers’ lips interlocked in a deep kiss, their tongues having a wrestling match of theirs. Maybe fighting wasn’t her territory, but when it was all about tender loving she was at home and it showed in the passion with wich she kissed Lunara. The blonde couldn’t do anything when the Canadian’s tongue invaded her rival’s mouth, and the Jaguarundi only teased her more when Autumn wrapped her legs around Lunara’s waist.

That was probably one of the most dangerous features of Lunara. The blonde may have chosen the name of a feline hunter to represent her, but for Autumn she wasn’t a Jaguarundi but a spider instead. With her cutting words and her subtle moves she would weave her plans, trapping her weaker of mind rivals in her webs. That was just what she was doing to Autumn at that moment, but now that she had managed to somehow tilt the scales even the Canadian wouldn’t stop. Turning ears deaf to her rival’s teasing she devised the next part of her plan.

Once she had managed to lock her legs around her rival Lunara got her face so close to Autumn’s. That was the moment she decided to act. “I want you wailing in pleasure under my touch, and you secretly want it as well.” Without giving her time to retort Autumn would try to shift her rival’s balance to end up on top of the woman. If she did that grinding sex to sex against her would give her the advantage since for the first time in the match the pale-haired would have the dictating voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:12 pm

Lunara’s smile widened, and she playfully licked her lips when she heard the answer of her rival. Although after this the girl did not have time, since Autumn made some efforts to turn both girls over and again take the top position. Jaguarundi was very surprised by this turn of events, but she liked it. Her smile quickly turned into a grin.

- That's a nice start, - she said approvingly.

A nice start:

The Ashmore sisters have always complemented each other perfectly. And over time, Lunara noticed that they really learn from each other some skills and even character traits. Lunara has never been a manipulator. Thanks to her beauty and natural charisma, people themselves followed her and did what she wanted, she did not need to force anyone to do anything. But Sintharia was a completely different person. She had a unique talent for seeing people through. People did not agree to do what Sintharia needed. She forced them. She knew every psychological lever that needed to be pressed. And perhaps now Lunara was too carried away by her sister's methods. Sintharia often said that the best way to influence a person is one in which the person does not suspect what is expected from him in the end.

- But I already said that you have to deserve my body, - the American said with a wink at her rival.

Their palms were still clasped together, so Jaguarundi used all her strength to pull Autumn's arms to the side. And in order not to leave a chance for the ash-haired girl, the leader of the street gang was going to strain her legs and bend in her back, forming a bridge. She was determined to throw her rival off herself, creating some distance between the girls. And if she succeeded, then in this case the girl was going to rise to her feet, looking at her rival.

- Come and take me if you can, Autumn, - the girl almost purred, removing the word "little".

In her opinion, today there was too little struggle, so if Autumn really wanted to get the Lunara lying under her, then she would have to try hard. The blonde always kept her word. And she was ready to see who would be the winner today. Lunara was not sure whether Autumn had guessed her true intentions or not, but now the predator felt her duty fulfilled. She, too, was a shrewd person. From the very beginning of the match, she saw a certain uncertainty in the eyes of her rival. But now she was sure that Autumn wants to win. Sometimes the methods may seem cruel, but in the end... if her rival became more self-confident after all that Lunar did, then it was worth it. After all, in fact, the blonde was not a monster, and she only wanted the ash-haired girl to gain confidence in herself.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:02 am

Autumn looked at her rival from her new position. Seeing her lie there, apparently defenceless against whatever she had in mind made the dominant Lunara look incredible. The blonde was indeed stunningly hot and sexy, but for an instant the Canadian felt too excited about having her rival for the first time on bottom, ready for the taking. Lunara, on the other hand, knew she still had some sort of control over the situation based on how she kept teasing the pale-haired, suggesting that she didn’t earn the right of her body yet. What could this woman mean by that? Autumn had fought and seduced her, but there still was something that escaped her.

All this puzzled Autumn to no extent. What was about this rival that made her so enigmatic and contradictory on her ways? Why at one moment she acted all dominant and proud, making Autumn even scared of her temper, and then the next one the blonde acted like she was some kind of mentor trying to get the best side of the Canadian out for a nice fight? What was the interest of this fight for the Jaguarundi?

Even if Autumn could wonder about those questions for long she wouldn’t have the time since Lunara quickly bucked her back making her balance complicated. At first she managed to maintain position, but within seconds she had to give up her straddling position, rolling over while freeing the Jaguarundi while she got on her feel again, facing her rival once more. Once again Lunara teased her. Once again that contradicting attitude. First she showed the Canadian that she wasn’t enough for her, but instants after the blonde invited her to give her best and claim her as a trophy. Autumn wasn’t sure if that woman liked her or was just playing with her, but maybe that was just her naive personality.

With a groan of effort Autumn would charge directly at her rival, attempting a full hit with all of her body that would tackle her rival and make the both of them fall. It was a move more out of frustration than of well-thought strategy, so it wasn’t to be expected a perfect execution on that part.

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:11 pm

She really had motives. But Lunara was not going to reveal them. From the outside it might seem that she was simply mocking her rival. Or simply does not take her seriously. But the truth, as always, was somewhere in between. Just if you reveal the truth right away, then it will be too boring. In any case, judging by the look of Autumn, Jaguarundi has achieved what she wanted, at least partially.

The girl grinned when the ash-haired girl rushed to the attack. But then the eyes of the predator narrowed. It was too banal an attack. The street gang leader put her right foot back, and then pushed her left shoulder forward. She accepted a clash with Autumn, but remained standing. If her rival really wanted to win, then she should have tried better. Maybe it was a hentai match, but if she thinks that every girl will just go down and wait for pleasure, then Lunara was disappointed with such naivety.

Lunara was about to throw her hands up and turn sideways to her rival in order to clasp her neck, and then bend her. The predator strained her arms in order to block oxygen access for Autumn, reliably fixing the side headlock. The blonde's eyes narrowed as she looked at the nape of her rival.

Will you show me at least some wrestling today, Autumn? - Lunara thought. - Or did you really think that we would just have sex in the ring in front of the audience?”

Was she just wrong? Lunara was convinced that Autumn was fraught with hidden powers and that she simply lacked self-confidence. Therefore, the American took her time in order to try to make her rival feel the desire to win, no matter what. But if this continues further... if a banal body hit is all that the ash-haired girl is capable of...

Then Lunara was just about to take a few steps forward, dragging Autumn behind her in order to then jump up and send the Canadian girl's head to the mat with the help of the running bulldog! If Autumn is not able to fight for her victory, then Lunara is wasting own time and she has no choice but to take away what she owed from the very beginning.

Last edited by skip-stop on Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:42 pm

Autumn had reacted in a way so full of passion and thirst to show her best, but in the end she didn’t think her strategy through before running aimlessly at her rival. Her tackle would prove absolutely unfruitful as the skilled Lunara used the pale-haired’s rash strike to get an advantageous position. Autumn’s lunge turned against her when the Jaguarundi got a grip around her head to suddenly stop her charge and get her trapped in a side headlock.

Hearing her rival not teasing but lecturing her was the worst of it. Autumn liked wrestling, but liked even more that path in hentai wrestling that was all about mind controlling a rival. Submitting another woman by wrestling her until exertion had its merits, but being able to honeytrap another hot woman was what thrilled her beyond limits. But with Lunara it looked like it couldn’t be.

“Ok, ok. So you want me to fight. I tried to take you a little more on the tender side, but you don’t look like you have a tender side.” Without warning Autumn tried to escape the headlock by grabbing her rival’s waist and leg, attempting a back suplex before Lunara could weaken her even more.

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:41 pm

Partly, Lunara was already beginning to feel despair. She did not like when in such a thing as a fight there is no element of competition. Perhaps by nature she really loved to dominate. But at the same time, Jaguarundi was always sure that she deserved it. And the fact that her rival could not give her a good challenge, except in the sexual aspect, sufficiently cooled the blonde's ardor. And when Lunara does not feel the desire to participate in something, she tries to finish it as quickly as possible. That is why now she was going to deal with Autumn with one or several moves before finally ending this match.

The girl heard Autumn mumble something when Jaguarundi grabbed her neck. Something about the fact that she has no tender side. Did she really think so? However, now Lunara already did not care, she was sure that the conversations were over and now she was going to finish all this right now. However, before she could make a leap forward, the American felt her rival grab her leg and waist.

"What?" - she thought.

When Lunara’s body rose into the air, her eyes widened for a moment, and her heart seemed to stop for a moment. Then there was a thunder due to the collision of the body of Lunara and the floor of the ring. Silence reigned for a moment, and then came the blonde's voice:

- Arrrrhhhh!!!! - she moaned because of pain, jerking several times convulsively from side to side.

Not expecting any action from the ash-haired girl, she was not ready for such an intensive counterattack and therefore the leader of the street gang landed very unsuccessfully on the mat, not having time to group. Having chosen the right moment, Autumn used a move that damaged not only Lunara’s back, but also her nape, so now the girl was forced to close her eyes and close her head with her hands, mechanically trying to calm the pain. However, along with the pain that came, she felt something else.

- That's what I’m talking about... - she said softly.

If she finally managed to awaken at least some desire for victory from her rival, then this pain was worth it. If Autumn really thinks that Lunara has no tender side, then this is her right. Because the blonde really was not going to give her body to anyone before the eyes of a thousand spectators without a fight. However, now the ash-haired girl has taken a big step in the right direction, in Jaguarundi's opinion.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:28 pm

Autumn felt the pump of the blood on her veins when she successfully suplexed her. The pale-haired slowly noticed the thrill of the fight overtaking her, but something was weird about it. The Canadian was getting into the more fighting part of the match despite her previous hentai experience.

Had she some time to think about that the Canadian’s mind would race over her rival’s attitude. Again she was noticing those contradictions that made Lunara a weird puzzle so hard to complete. At a simple gaze the blonde looked like a simple, dominant woman who liked things going her way, but then there was several more layers to the woman. It was as if the Jaguarundi was not only playing with her prey and getting her pleasure in the hunt, but also the woman felt some thrill about the possibility of the pale-haired fiery resisting her. Autumn had tried to make her usual tender and warm approach, but it looked like that wouldn’t be effective against Lunara.

No, the gang leader found her excitement somewhere else. She wanted the Canadian to be rough and fight back. At first Autumn wasn’t able to notice it but at that moment she had properly realized about it. The Jaguarundi didn’t like preys that don’t try to escape. She had to earn Lunara’s respect by showing she was a worthy rival. Maybe it wasn’t her thing, but Autumn would try her best not to disapoint.

Her sudden suplex was only the beginning of her comeback, and it looked like the movement got the best out of Lunara. Maybe the blonde was so used to Autumn’s defensive attitude that she wasn’t expecting the Canadian to actually fight back like that. As things were the Jaguarundi hit the mats hard and Autumn regained her footing real quick so she could keep going with her attack. She would go for a grip on her rival’s wrist to yank Lunara on her feet as she used her weight to send the blonde against the opposite corner in an Irish whip.

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:30 pm

Lunara remained on the ring's floor, continuing to suffer from pain in the back and nape. Pain and pleasure was one of the most beloved mixtures of the American girl, but no one said that she loves pain in its purest form, because in the end she is just a person. Opening her eyes, the blonde immediately regretted it, because the bright light only intensified the headache and dizziness after falling. She urgently needed to pull herself together, but...

- Uffff... - she gasped in displeasure as Autumn grabbed her wrist.

Looks like Lunara really achieved what she wanted. The Canadian girl received her portion of inspiration and now was not going to stop. And that was good... on the one hand. Indeed, because on the other hand, Lunara began to have problems. She was forced to rise to her feet, despite the pain and dizziness. Jaguarundi even clenched her fist to try to hit her opponent well, however, the combination of negative effects from the fall prevented her from doing this.

Autumn pulled her aside, forcing the street gang leader to head right to the corner. Trying to stop, the legs of the predator became braided and instead of stopping, she just turned around. Jaguarundi crashed into the corner with her back and pain was visible in her eyes, even her face was distorted for a moment. The girl cried out briefly, as the second attack on her back did not exactly add to her good mood. Her tits bounced several times like two balloons filled with water.

Autumn, apparently, spared no strength. The collision was so strong that after the impact Lunara bounced off the corner in the opposite direction. Without noticing it, the girl put her left hand on the damaged area of ​​her back and took a few steps back to the center of the ring. You reap what you sow. Now the blonde was forced to reap the benefits of her own work.

If you had started in the same vein from the very beginning, my mood would not have been spoiled”, - the blonde thought about the motivation for the ash-haired girl.

However, now it was already trifles. Having managed to warm up the interest of her rival, Lunara was in a very disadvantageous position, so now she could only restore her strength as soon as possible in order to return the competition to their match, because at such a pace it may happen that there will be nothing to return. It is necessary to prevent Autumn from continuing to attack. By the way... where was Autumn now?
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sat May 02, 2020 9:38 am

Autumn successfully managed to get a grip on Lunara’s wrist and send her running against the corner until she hit the turnbuckle. The Canadian was breathing heavily in exhaustion, the mix of arousal and intense physical exertion being something she wasn’t used to and that wasn’t her area of interest or expertise, but the Jaguarundi had pushed her this far. It was this or being humiliated, and Autumn didn’t want to be one sided in a match.

The pale-haired used the instants her rival was running to hit the turnbuckle to regain her breath. She wasn’t used to those levels of exertion and it showed, but with some luck on her side maybe she could keep this good streak going so she was resolved, blood pumping in her veins and excitement about a possible comeback filling her heart with resolve. This feeling increased when she saw Lunara’s reaction to being hit against the corner, the woman rubbing her damaged area while in pain. Autumn wasn’t happy about making others suffer, but the blonde had pushed her, she wanted this kind of exchange when the Canadian wanted a more tender and passionate one. Maybe the Jaguarundi felt the excitement of the hunt when her prey fought back, but this prey was now devoted to sell her skin for a fair price.

Autumn used these moments in which Lunara was dazed to slowly walk towards her, using those instants to recover from the exertion because she was going to need all of her strength for what was coming. She didn’t want Lunara to regain terrain so she would slowly push her rival back against the corner. Then, when it was clear that it was Jaguarundi the one cornered against a wall now she would give some of her medicine. One part of pain, one part of pleasure. Autumn leaned in to go for a soft, deep kiss in her rival lips. She pushed her tongue forcefully against Lunara’s mouth before retreating with a trail of saliva still linking them.

Then, without any kind of warning, Autumn grabbed Lunara on the back of her nech and started running towards the center of the ring. When she was close she jumped and dragged her rival so a running bulldog was properly, if not expertly, executed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next