Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Autumn is back in season! Autumn Wright vs Lunara Ashmore 2!

2 posters

Go down

Autumn is back in season! Autumn Wright vs Lunara Ashmore 2! Empty Autumn is back in season! Autumn Wright vs Lunara Ashmore 2!

Post by Jstruggs716 Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:52 am

Match Type: Hentai
Victory Conditions: Must make your opponent cum by forced orgasm
Stipulation: The Winner fucks the Loser

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inside of a locker room alone was a beautiful Caucasian woman with a long beautiful pearl white that was dyed and big beautiful almond eyes. This woman was The Canadian Sensation known as Autumn Wright! And after two years of inactive from AFW, she is making her return to the company tonight! And the irony of the opponent that she will facing in her return match is the last opponent she faced, Lunara "Jaguarundi" Ashmore, in a similar match type but this time it's a just a hentai match, not hardstyle hentai, and also the winner will fuck the loser, instead of being a POW match, and just when Autumn is coming back into season.

Autumn had lost the match, thus, she was Lunara's for twenty-four hours. A blush and soft smile appears on her face as she remember what Lunara did with her. And now this match's stipulation was the winner fucks the loser. Although, she enjoyed her short time as Lunara's prisoner and the thought of getting fucked by her in fronts upon thousands of fans was fan!...She intend on winning this time and fucking Lunara's juicy ass~! After all it was Lunara, who taught her the enjoyment being the dominant one.

"Yeah, I won't lose this time! I swear I defeat you, Luna-- "Trying to hype yourself up I see." "AH!" Indeed, Autumn was trying to hype herself up but was startled she suddenly heard a voice behind. She turned around to see who it was, but she already had a guess who it is as the voice was familiar. "Oh! It's you, Akari."
Spoiler:
Autumn said to the beautiful Japanese woman with purple dyed hair that's tied up in a ponytail and short but sharp red covered by red glasses, wearing a long-sleeved, classy, white dress which reveal much of her huge bust while underneath was a black camisole. She also wore a tight black miniskirt with black stockings rimmed with black paisley, attached to a garter belt, "The Shinobi of the Ring" Akari Sumeragi.

Akari is a former shinobi turned pro-wrestling manager and part wrestler now. And Autumn is one of her clients. Originally, her older adopted sister, Claire was her manager. But then one day, Akari came to them saying that she saw lot of potential in Autumn but respectfully felt that she needed the guides of someone who understand the wrestling business a bit better and offered to be her manager. Initially Autumn wanted to turn her down but her sister felt differently and agreed, especially since she had other clients to take care of as well. She was able to convince that was the right choice. And after an emotionally goodbye, Autumn became Akari's first client.

"You nearly scared half to death! I didn't even hear you come in! How did you do that without?!" Autumn asked. "Well, I'm a former shinobi. So I have my tricks." Akari explained with a sly smile. "...Right, I forgot." Autumn is one of the very few people that knows that Akari used to be a ninja as Akari told her since she was her client now and felt she shouldn't keep that big of a secret from her. Autumn felt honored that Akari trusted her with her secret and swear she will never tell anyone about her secret...but also Akari did say if she ever does tell anyone, she would make her and all of her love ones disappear...So yeah...there's that...

"So, what are you doing sneaking up behind me?" Autumn asked. "Well, just got word that they are ready for you to come out. Are you ready?" Akari replied. "Yep! I'm all ready!" Autumn  answered back with a big smile on her face. "And you will be...wearing that?" Akari questioning Autumn chose in attire. "Yeah. After all it's a hentai match so gotta wear something sexy, am I right? And also I think I wore this in my last match with her so it's would be a great call back to it." Autumn explained. As she wore nothing but a very sexy and revealing that greatly showed off her voluptuous busts, her gorgeous skin, and her shapely curves!
Spoiler:
"Speaking of which I wanna say thank you for getting me this match. You don't know how much I wanted another shot at her when I was so close to beating her. I can't thank you enough." Autumn said, thanking her manager for this opportunity. "Please, sweetie~ There's no need to thank me. After all I'm your manager, I just doing my job. But if you really want to thank me, then beat her and give that ass a good pounding for me!" Akari replied with a big smile before smacking Autumn's ass, causing it to jiggle! "Ah! Will do, hehehe!" Autumn giggles before walking out of her locker room and walks to the gorilla position.

When she arrived there, she waited for her cue. And she heard it as the ring announcer calls out her and her entrance song plays around the arena throughout the speaker. She walked out from behind the curtain and onto the entrance ramp where she received a huge and massive pop from fans! Some were cheering because they were happy to Autumn back in AFW! Some were cheering because of her attire! And some were cheering because of both!
Autumn's Entrance Song:
Autumn blushes a bit as she smile softly, she was happy to get such a huge pop from her return and couldn't wait for the even bigger pop when she wins and fucks her opponent in the ring! As she walks down the entrance ramp towards the ringside arena where she give fans high fives and hugs along the way before making the ringside arena. She climbs up the steels up, then enters the ring through the middle ropes. Now inside of the ring, Autumn struck a quite few sexy poses and shake her butt for cameras. And after she was done, she walked into the corner and await for her opponent arrival!

Last edited by Jstruggs716 on Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Autumn is back in season! Autumn Wright vs Lunara Ashmore 2! Empty Re: Autumn is back in season! Autumn Wright vs Lunara Ashmore 2!

Post by skip-stop Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:07 pm

"I love it when you look at me like that," said Lunara, finishing the warm-up.

She didn't even need to see Victoria, she already knew that the Englishwoman's gaze was riveted on her. And it was true, because after the blonde's words, the manager hurried to look away and pretend that she was studying the documents. They haven't seen each other for a long time and Victoria has, in a sense, lost the habit of Lunara. But now that this American woman was around… Victoria just couldn't help herself.

"There's not a single empty seat in the arena," Victoria said, trying to change the subject, "and most of them were bought precisely because of this match."
"Of course," the blonde grinned, getting to her feet, "and I won't hide that I'm also intrigued."

Yes, that was also true. Approaching the bench, Lunara put on sandals, she did not want to arrive at the ring with dirty feet, because she expected to give her opponent a taste of them. All the blonde's thoughts were focused on the upcoming match. Autumn Wright. The first woman that Lunara faced in the AFW ring. The first woman she forced to cum in front of thousands of viewers. The first woman to become a legitimate slave of Lunara. Because of the memories, the predator's mouth filled with saliva.

"Don't you find it funny?" Lunara purred as she approached her manager.
"What exactly?" Victoria asked, trying to do her best not to look at her ward's body.
"Well..." Lunara unceremoniously sat on the Englishwoman's lap and put her hands on Victoria's shoulders. "After all this time, I'm going to meet Autumn again, but at the same time, you and I have never had sex."
"Lunara... I..." Victoria began to blush like a crayfish in boiling water.

The blonde put her index finger on Victoria's lips, silencing her without a single word. And then the blonde leaned forward, pressing her big breasts against the Englishwoman's. Tilting her head to the side, she made sure that her lips were near her manager's ear. Deja vu? Yes, because before the first match of Lunara, about the same thing happened. The predator opened her mouth slightly.

"My offer is still valid, Victoria..." she whispered, blowing hot breath into the Englishwoman's ear, "I will give you everything you want, you just need to ask..."

With these words, she licked Victoria's earlobe, forcing the manager to make a barely audible, but clearly embarrassed moan. Rising from Victoria's lap, Lunara gently ran her hand over the Englishwoman's cheek, and then left the locker room. Heading down the long corridor, the blonde plunged into memories of how well she had spent time with Autumn after their first match. In those days, the white-haired woman was extremely inexperienced. She thought sex was just softness. And when she became a slave of Lunara, she was afraid that the predator would use her as a stand for sex toys.

Entering the waiting room, Lunara stopped in front of the curtains. Right now there was her rival's entrance, which made the blonde smile. She wondered how much Autumn had grown since their last meeting. Of course, the idea of using the Canadian woman as a stand for sex toys sounded very interesting. But instead, Lunara gave Autumn something else, she showed her that sex can be different. And that softness alone is not enough for true pleasure. There will be different conditions in their match today. And in the end, one of them will get the opportunity to fuck the other in any way they want. Well... it seems it will be no less interesting than last time. Especially considering that Lunara wasn't going to lose.

Entrance Music:

Attire:

Her smooth and attractive music began. The Jaguarundi came out from behind the curtains. An enthusiastic noise filled the entire arena. Not only because they loved Lunara, but also because they immediately realized that it was a new music theme. The blonde turned her back to the audience and her body began to move smoothly. Her arms, legs and torso made waves synchronously. Her palms slid along her waist, emphasizing every curve of her sexy body. And in order to ignite the audience's interest more, the predator sharply slapped her right buttock. The sound of the clap echoed throughout the arena, accompanied by wild screams from the audience.

Lunara looked over her shoulder, playfully smiling at the reaction of the audience. Smoothly turning, she began to descend the ramp, accompanied by applause. She moved slowly, because today she decided to demonstrate not only a new music theme, but also a new bikini. The predator wanted to enjoy every look that was now riveted on her. She liked their attention. And she felt that sexual arousal had already begun to grow inside her.

Climbing the metal steps, Lunara took off her sandals, and then walked along the edge of the ring. The Jaguarundi grabbed the top rope, it seemed that she was just going to jump over them, but Lunara did otherwise. She pushed off from the edge of the ring while straining her arms. Thanks to this, she hovered for a few moments over the top rope upside down, demonstrating her amazing physical fitness. And then she started going down. Gracefully, she touched the mat with her left foot, and then with the right one. With a big smile, Lunara headed to the center of the ring.

Her music was coming to an end and therefore the predator did not hesitate. Leaning forward slightly, she placed her left palm on her left knee, and with her right hand she blew the audience a kiss. Amid loud shouts and applause, the blonde winked at her fans. And then, when her music finally ended, she turned to Autumn. Oh, that woman was hot damn sexy. Slightly closing her eyes, Lunara playfully smiled at her rival. The predator put her right hand on her waist, but her gaze was still riveted on the white-haired woman.

"It's been a long time..." She said in a purring voice. "Glad to see you, Autumn, I hope the break from our last meeting has been good for you." The Jaguarundi's turquoise eyes flashed in the spotlight, showing her predatory habits. "I still remember your passionate moans from my touch, would you like to come and remind me how sweet sounds you can make?" Lunara licked her lips and then raised her left hand, beckoning Autumn to join her in the center of the ring.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Autumn is back in season! Autumn Wright vs Lunara Ashmore 2! Empty Re: Autumn is back in season! Autumn Wright vs Lunara Ashmore 2!

Post by Jstruggs716 Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:39 am

Autumn seductively licks her lips as she watches her opponent, Lunara Ashmore, make her entrance. And god...was it an entrance! Basically, turning everyone on in the arena, including Autumn, as she smoothly and sexually moved her lovely body and also smacked her plump ass, which was loud enough for the entire arena to hear as Lunara's ass jiggled from the impact.

"God...She's still as sexy as I remember~"Autumn mumbles to herself, admiring Lunara's beauty as she turns around and descends toward the ring. And the closer she got to the ring, the more sexual arousal grew inside her. Especially when she finally got into the ring. But Autumn managed to keep it under control until Lunara greeted her and reminded her how she moaned passionately in their last match and after the match~! A soft blush came across her face while her nipples became hard and stiff Autumn was getting hot and bothered as she relived those memories~!

"I'm glad you to see as well, Lunara. And Yes, I would be happy to remind you...As I have you lick my pussy after I won, that is~" Autumn retorted with a smirk before joining Lunara in the center of the ring, where she sticks her hand for a shake.

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Tue Oct 11, 2022 1:58 pm

Oh, the predator liked this answer. She considered herself quite versatile and she was able to adapt to any partner in order to give them pleasure. But most of all she liked it when her partner has a spark. During their first meeting, Autumn was too modest and naive. A little girl who believed that there is only room for soft tenderness in sex. But what she said now clearly showed that her attitude to sex had changed after meeting the blonde.

The Canadian woman approached Lunara and this allowed the American woman to see that her rival's nipples had already become hard. Lightning flashed in her turquoise eyes again, and her smile widened. Despite the fact that she felt a large amount of saliva in her mouth due to the anticipation of the match, she showed more restraint than the white-haired woman.

"You seem really happy to see me," Lunara said, slightly teasing the Canadian woman. "If your nipples became hard even before I touched you, then what will happen next?"

The blonde stretched out her hand forward, as if she was going to take a handshake, but then her hand abruptly went up. Her palm went past the Canadian woman's face and then rested on the back of her head. A playful twinkle ran through Lunara's eyes, and then she pulled Autumn to her.

Due to the fact that the white-haired woman was three inches shorter, the predator had to tilt her head slightly, but this did not prevent her from digging her lips into her rival's to the loud cheers of the audience. Lunara was not going to be slow. Therefore, literally from the very first second she intended to open her mouth in order to penetrate the tongues into Autumn's mouth and start their new passionate dance.

The referee, who clearly did not expect that events would go this way instead of a handshake, looked dumbfounded at Lunara and Autumn for a few seconds. And only when the realization came to her that the match had actually already begun, she waved her hands. Yes, it was official now.

Ding-Ding-Ding.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:11 pm

"Hm? Ah, yes! You see...after seeing you smack your ass...The thought of how I'm gonna smack your ass until it's red while my cock is inside you aroused me~" Autumn confidently retorted to Lunara's tease, once again how she had changed quite a bit from her first meeting with Lunara where although she was very open-minded she'd prefer soft, tender sex and to be dominated, which she still does. But after her first match with Lunara, she has learned to enjoy being the dominant one and getting a little rough with sex~

Naturally, when anyone sticks out their hand, they, of course, expect...well...a handshake! But Autumn's opponent had other plans. As instead of taking her hand like what she seemingly was about to do, Lunara's hand suddenly went up and past Autumn's head, then gently rested on the back of Autumn's head before pulling Autumn's face close toward hers and kissing the silver-haired woman on the lips to a choir of loud cheers by the fans!

"MMMNN?!" Autumn was taken aback by the sudden kiss, especially when Lunara penetrated her tongue into Autumn's mouth and started a passionate dance with their tongue~! And the sweet taste of Lunara's soft lips, while her warm, wet  tongue was dominating hers as they traded breath, caused the Canadian sensation to be docile momentarily until

The sound of the bell ringing, thus, officially starting the match, snapped her right out of it! Then, realizing the position, they were in. An idea came to mind. "Mmmmmm~!" Autumn moans deeply as she begins to kiss the sexy blonde woman back~! Although this was no more than a distraction as Autumn put one of her hands between Lunara's legs before suddenly breaking the kiss, lifting Lunara upside down, and slamming her down hard against the mat with a bodyslam!

"That kiss was nice." Autumn says while looking down at her downed opponent with a smirk. "But you taught me that a little pain is nice as well!" Autumn playfully teases before jumping down and her plump butt lands on Lunara's pretty face with butt drop~!

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down