Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tana vs Kirin

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Tana vs Kirin - Page 2 Empty Re: Tana vs Kirin

Post by anegge Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:32 am

The larger woman's weight smashing down onto her did indeed subdue the wily sexfighter somewhat, her knee and hands ceasing to cause any trouble for the mammoth mama. But Tana refused to stop her juicing of the woman's silver clad melon no matter what.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Tana vs Kirin - Page 2 GXChUKwTana vs Kirin - Page 2 1BElGMITana vs Kirin - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:12 pm

Kirin moaned softly at the continued sucking, gasping gently when her milk started to stain her white attire with its wetness. She considered another butt slam, but instead opted to take the low road. She reached between Tana's legs, using her strong thighs to hold her legs open as she tried to yank her bottoms aside and slide a teasing finger over her slit.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:34 am

Tana moaned appreciatively and right into her opponent's impressive rack as Kirin massaged between her legs. She could handle plenty of that kind of action, but that didn't mean she didn't enjoy it, all the same. It was best to let Kirin believe her first slam had driven the fight out of her, as a second or third certainly would, and the Japanese seductress was planning for a long match.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Tana vs Kirin - Page 2 GXChUKwTana vs Kirin - Page 2 1BElGMITana vs Kirin - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:23 am

Kirin would grin and grind her big butt against Tana's belly, making her rack wobble pleasantly. "I knew you were a dirty little baby," Kirin purred to her as she tried to weave her finger inside the sexy opponent for some early stimulus. She knew she was being a bit overconfident, but nothing wrong with a bit of a show, especially with her far superior weight on top

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:06 pm

Tana shut her eyes as the chubby wrestler dug into her snatch causing her skin to flush with heat. The sensation left her bitting softly on the dominating wrestler's teat surprised when she noticed her lactation. There was nothing wrong with playing along a little more. If Kirin wanted a baby... Tana began to suck fiercely at Kirin's milk factory to free more of her milk from it's prison. An added bonus was that as the milk soaked through Kirin's flimsy top it would surely become more and more easy to see through which the audience would adore.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:36 am

"Mmm," Eva purred as she watched. "Both girls know how to give it their all in the sex deparment, don't they fans? Love to receive and deliver both, as we've seen before..."

Kirin moaned as her tight swimsuit became even clearer with her milk, fingering rapidly in her lust from Tana's actions. "There's a good girl," she cooed as her soothing cream flowed into her lips, dipping her back a bit more to let the blood flow to her head and the milk run easier.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:27 am

Tana was feeling a bit dizzy and despite the fun of this particular position, it was really time for her to shake it off. She started to rock in time with the big woman's grinding movements preparing to topple Kirin off to the side so she could roll away. Of course, it never hurt to crank up the distraction factor. Tana tightened her sex lips intensely catching the mother's fingers tightly. It wouldn't really deter them but it certainly would be an odd sensation. She pursed her lips pairing the first distraction with a firm, long vaccuum suck of the perky nipple drawing out ounce after ounce from the tip as she lightly rubbed it with the tip of her tongue as well. Then she tipped pushing with one leg and shoving to try to send the larger girl rolling off into the front of the nearby couch.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:20 pm

The sensation of being doubly sucked was indeed off-putting to Kirin, taking a sharp breath in at the odd and new feeling.

"Ahhh, there's Tana's special talents at work! What a gifted little gal she is, hmm, my fellow perverts?"

It was a talented distraction that threw Kirin off in a husky moan before she tumbled towards the couch, bumping into it and forced to let go of Tana with a quick "Oh!" of surprise

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:13 pm

Tana slipped quickly up to her knees, her face downcast covered by the luxurious strands of her raven hair. She whipped her neck around slinging her hair back and arched her back so her proud breasts stuck out. "My turn." she declared as she stood and ran towards Kirin.

Suddenly she leapt and turned to the side missing the mother completely and landing in a sideways sitting position on the couch. She reached down to grab a thick handful of hair and pull Kirin's head up to couch level so she could latch her thigh highs around the chubby woman's neck and squeeze it tight in a scissors.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:51 am

Kirin was bedazzled by the crafty move, barely having the time to curse her luck when the legs latched around her head, forcing her to stay on her knees just to minimize the neck strain, let alone the squeezing.

"Aha, Tana pulls some quick moves out on the slower voluptuous fighter! It's skill like that which gets me nice and wet during a match like this, where the girls will show off their moves on top of their goods!"

Kirin grunted and pulled at her thighs a bit, trying to minimize the pressure before she'd brace her arms on the couch, trying to lift herself upward with a heavy, heaving grunt. She may or may not escape the hold, but if Tana was on that tight, she'd try to lift her right off the couch and ground alike by her legs using her body, though it strained her to do it...

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next