Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Scourger X

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tana vs Kirin

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Tana vs Kirin Empty Tana vs Kirin

Post by anegge Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:37 pm

hentai submission; "apartment" match; competitive style

As Super Freak played to announce her, Tana appeared at the top of the ramp. She was wearing a silk mesh bikini that made guessing what was underneath completely unnecessary and two dark, clinging thighhigh stockings that were sheer like pantyhose. The referee came out behind her and made a show of announcing her to draw the audience attention from the ring where the technicians were busy trying to manipulate large pieces of furniture over the ropes. Tana bent over to touch her toes as she was announced so that the referee could give her a spank on her black outlined rump causing her to (fake) arch her back and moan.

Then with the technicians finished with their heavy lifting, she went ahead and made her way down to the ring. The ring was now adorned with brown shag carpeting with a large Japanese sleeping futon in the center of the ring. Two sides of the ring were filled with large plush couches, one maroon and one brown. Tana straddled one arm of the maroon one and leaned over until her breasts were resting on the back of the couch, nips pointed out. Then she turned to watch her competitor come down the ramp.

(Tana was very pleased for herself for getting more than one use out of this setup she had planned with Yatori...)

Last edited by 121 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Tana vs Kirin GXChUKwTana vs Kirin 1BElGMITana vs Kirin UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Tana vs Kirin Empty Re: Tana vs Kirin

Post by luffy316 Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:55 pm

Kirin entered the arena in a silvery one-piece swimsuit that hugged her big but still fairly sexy figure. She'd been asked to go sexy for this match, and she felt like she could give the crowd a little more eye candy as a champion. Plus, Tana seemed to have gone all out herself.

Her suit felt comfortable, reminding her a bit of her old leotard from her other league. She did her usual hugs and kisses with the crowd, who nearly crawled over eachother knowing what she did, especially with the skimpier attire. Everything wobbled on her, and even some sideboob showed if her arms went too high. The title belt was snugly around her waist, and she didn't like going anywhere without it, or else she felt like she was sullying it. Of course, she had the replica they gave all the champs at home, but she couldn't exactly hang it up for her girls to see.

She slid into the ring and handed off the belt to the ref for now, raising an eyebrow at the enticingly posed challenger. "I see most of the things I heard are true," she said with a smiled and ran a hand curiously over the other sofa. "I'm glad."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:19 pm

Tana frowned. "If most of the things you've heard about με can be confirmed ον sight, then you've been talking το the wrong people. But thank you. I do love your' outfit choice, darling. Mmm." Tana sat up her breasts springing to attention again and turned towards her opponent twirling one leg off the couch and spinning until she was sitting down. "I've decided. It'll be too easily to just humiliate you sexually here, so I need some way to make sure you don't quit until I've finished you completely, physically, emotionally, and sexually. So, if I win, you must personally deliver a tape of the match to your' daughters. How does that sound?" asked Tana with a cruel ring in her voice.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:15 pm

"I've just heard you're a very sensual and threatric woman, that was all. Nothing wrong with giving the fans what they want, of course."

Kirin's eyes widened a bit at the proposal. She didn't know that her daughters were quite big fans of the league, assuming her career was a secret despite her past as a conventional wrestler. For her girls to see her stripped and cumming in a ring...

But she was a champion now, and that meant something. "I accept," she said certainly. "But if I win, you'll have to... owe me a favor. Anything I wish later on, I name it, you do it, one time. Agreed?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:09 pm

"Of course," crowed Tana, "it would be an honor to do a 'favor' for you, Kirin. I assume we're not talking about your' laundry here." agreed Tana confident that she wouldn't lose anyway. Tana slipped up in one clean motion to a wrestling position in front of the couch and grinned. "Now let's get started, slut." she demanded ravenously.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:41 pm

"Naughty thing," she said with a playful smile. "I'll be sure to wash that dirty mouth out. If you're lucky, it'll be with soap."

She took a looser wrestling stance of her own, raising her meaty arms to approach slowly in a traditional test of strength, interested how the younger vet would react to it.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:06 pm

Tana grinned and burst forward to connect arms with Kirin while attempting to immediately thrust her upper body forward far enough. She tried to get her lips clamped onto Kirin's left breast though her shimmering outfit and give it a hard suckling to get the larger woman offguard.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:35 am

"Ah!" Kirin held her own in the grapple for a bit, but Tana's sucking surprised her enough to make her lose her footing and stumble back a few steps. She tried working with it, hoping to grab Tana's head and squeeze it against her tits as she fell to the mat, trying to slam her down.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:41 pm

Kirin broke her grip to slap on a smother, Tana went to work. To the audience's eyes Kirin was in complete control as she wrapped the girl's head up tight and dropped her onto the futon. But in seconds the lusty Japanese wrestler had her leg between the Kirin's legs stroking at her crotch with her smooth thigh, her hands reaching down and firmly massaging the Milf's ample ass cheeks. And her sucking continued as she widened her lips to give her opponent's nip a firm spiral lick with her tongue.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:28 am

Kirin let out a drawn out moan, writhing with her heavy body grinding down on her. She wouldn't last long enough to smother out Tana seriously, so she tried to shift tactics. She pulled her hips back, not quite out of reach of her knee before she raised it up and tried to suddenly crash her hips and ass down onto Tana's belly

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next