Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 242 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 240 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

NWO chronicles - Ryu Vs. Eiruferu (complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

NWO chronicles - Ryu Vs. Eiruferu (complete) Empty NWO chronicles - Ryu Vs. Eiruferu (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:48 pm

Ryu didn't know how long he had been sleeping on the fluffy bed... or how long he had been prisoner there to start with. Hours? Days? Weeks? Stuck in the looping cycle of Sefina's "healing smother" techniques, the young hero had lost track of time as she had used her fantastic body and enveloping curves to tucker him out for a number of "power naps".

A flustered disoriented hero:

And, there he was again, his blurry eyes adjusting to the now familiar surroundings of Sefina's nursery (as she liked to call the cream and pink decorated room that had become Ryu's prison).

"Damn Ryu...! You didn't yeld before the power of Demon King... can't succumb to a girl's bosom!"

With that mental 'motivational speech', the redhead adventurer groaned and stirred some as he finally tried to sit up, determined to break out of this fluffy jail, and from the literally smothering attentions of Sefina.

Last edited by wrestleryu on Sat May 30, 2020 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

NWO chronicles - Ryu Vs. Eiruferu (complete) Empty Re: NWO chronicles - Ryu Vs. Eiruferu (complete)

Post by USLMAN Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:52 am

“Oh goodie, you’re awake once again Ryu-kun.” Sefina would say, the redhead now coming to realize that Sefina was mounted on his hips. “And just when I thought our fun would be done by now. Oh the joy of having a hero as my playmate.” She would say before grabbing his head, shoving his face directly back into the enveloping bosom they’ve spent much of his waking time in her room in.

Sefina:

“It’s been such a relief to spend the past couple hours with you. Eiruferu-chan barely lets me participate in matches anymore, says prolonging them simply defeats the entertainment of watching you boys get weaker and weaker each round.” She’d say nonchalantly, rubbing the back of his head as she smothered his face. “I would love to play with you fully, but Eiruferu-chan says the ring’s just about ready for your match. So I’ll have to get you nice and energized for it. But don’t worry, I’ll be sure to do the job just right.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

NWO chronicles - Ryu Vs. Eiruferu (complete) Empty Re: NWO chronicles - Ryu Vs. Eiruferu (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:51 am

"Oh no... nonono not again... r-really I'm good to go-mnghhfh @///@".
Like any silly little patient not wanting to take his medicine, Ryu's protests are ignored as Sefina shoves his face back into her deep cleavage where poor Ryu had lost track of time lately, subject to her unique smothering-healing techniques.

Muffled inthere once again as Sefina started to soothingly pet his hair, Ryu instinctively tried to struggle but with all the time spent inthere, the young hero knew what awaited him:
Sefina's magical breasts would lull him into sleepy obedience, a sort of seduced hypnotic surrender where his drowsy mind wouldn't be allowed to even wish to resist.
"Mmm...mmffh... 💞😵💞",
He would mumble faintly, getting weaker and sleepier in the relaxing comforfs of her titty pillows.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:54 pm

“Oh silly Ryu-kun, you don’t need to pretend at all.” Sefina would tease, keeping him nice and smothered in her bosom, a green light shining as energy was being flowed into him. “I know you like my breasts, there’s no shame in it. A lot of boys would love to be in your position, yourself included.” She’d giggle, feeling his resistance already fade due to the soothing nature of her magic.

“And besides, you should enjoy this while you can. If Eiruferu-chan has plans for you, the next time your face is in a woman’s bosom it might not be as gentle of an experience.” She’d add in, being sure to rub his face between her boobs as she both returned his strength and knocked him out.

“Lady Sefina, Her Majesty has everything set up.” A guard would say, opening the door as Ryu would pass out.

“Of course Shisuka, I’ll have Ryu-kun there in time.” Sefina would promise, freeing the poor hero’s face from her chest as she did. “Sorry Ryu-kun, looks like our fun is over. But I’ll be open to play with you any time after you lost. I’m sure you’ll need some care after your bout.” The busty woman would then pick up Ryu and begin to carry him, being careful to avoid waking him before they reached the ring, and she seated him against a corner comfortably.

“Hope you have fun Ryu-kun.” Sefina would say, getting out of the ring as he’d awaken. “I’m certain everyone watching and participating certainly will~”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:03 am

Against his fighting spirit and against any good judgment, Ryu would feel his body and mind relax more and more in the pleasant numbness of Sefina's smothering cuddle.

With those huge soft breasts pillowing his face and her cooing words comforting his woozy mind, Ryu was lulled to sleep once again as the healing glow restored his max levels of strenght and stamina.
Embarrassment and concern gave place to bliss and gratitude as he went down. How could he repay Sefina for her loving kindness?
That was the last thought crossing his numb, surrendering mind before he drifted off into a pleasant, refreshing sleep.

When he woke up, it was from the collective noise of several, excited female voices.
"Uugh... t-the heck..!? 0///0".

Blinking to the new, uncomfortable situation, Ryu stood up from the corner realizing that he was on a ring wearing a wrestling gear made of stretchy shorts and soft leather boots, surrounded by a crowd of busty beauties.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:13 pm

"So you're finally awake, Ryuke." Eiruferu would speak up from her platform, sitting in her throne as she looked down to the ring. "It's about time Sefina was done toying with you, my loyal subjects have been waiting very patiently for the next demonstration to begin."

The busty queen would then cross her legs, looking down to him in amusement as she continued on. "Your cousin provided a nice show, however didn't last long enough to be a good spectacle on his own. And to be defeated by a newly trained knight, they don't feel as though they've gotten enough. So now it'll be your turn to be in a match. And I am certain my loyal subjects will be more than entertained by the end of this, as you'll have a special opponent.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:48 pm

Ryu listened intently as Queen Eiruferu spoke from her literal high chair, doing his best to hold back the blush rising up his cheeks when she sensually re-crossed her legs. Why were all the villainesses so damnedly sexy in this land?

"Grr.. if you harmed a single hair of Ataru..", Ryu was starting with gritting teeth, but her latest words claimed his attention more urgently.

"Mpff... alright then, I'll fight against your special opponent and put an end to this craziness. I hope it will be a decent enough show!"

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:55 pm

“Oh you needn’t worry, this will certainly be a sight my subjects will enjoy.”Eiruferu would claim before standing up, smirking to the boy before jumping off her platform, preforming a graceful flip before landing elegantly on the ring, standing proud as she crossed her arms underneath her bosom.

“For I have selected myself to be your opponent. They simply watched a novice dispatch of your cousin. Now I feel they deserve to see how their Queen dismantles a hopeless boy such as yourself.” The busty queen said proudly, clearly demonstrating her confidence as she looked to him. “And I do wonder how you’ll compare to the previous boy I demonstrated against. Koji was a rather simple opponent, not much different from your cousin.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:23 am

Ryu gasped in surprise at Eiruferu's acrobatic entrance.
Her gracious landing in that regal posture clearly suggested that she was more than a pretty face... and a bombshell body... and an enormous, gravity-defying pair of breasts..
"Ugh... Focus Ryu-baka! Focus", the flustered boy silently scolded himself getting ready for a tough match.

"S-so, I am going directly to the 'final boss' huh? Alright I'm rea.. Ugh..?! Did you just say Koji? Koji Takeda?".
His eyes widened in shocked concern. If Eiruferu really had easily defeated his tough rival Koji, and now she was there, standing proudly without a scratch on her velvety skin, that was really bad.

"D-doesn't matter, it's typical of that fool Koji, doing such a long journey only to be disgracefully defeated, and by a woman too. I won't suffer the same fate."

Ryu did his best to stand strong before Eiruferu, waiting for some rules to be explained, or for the fight to start right away.
Though, his nervousness was revealed by his body language and flushed face, much more than he'd like to admit.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:30 am

“You say that, but it will not change the outcome as I toy with you in mind and body.” Eiruferu started, smiling to herself as she could already picture her domination of the redhead. “The rules of our bout is simple, there are no rules. I will dominate and toy with you until I am satisfied. And once I’m done, both you and your cousin will remain in my castle to be further dominated by anyone who wishes to battle you.”

“As for now, we begin immediately.” Eiruferu would announce, and upon it would use her incredible speed to rush right at Ryu and throw a high kick to him. In her usual fashion, she was not aiming to have the kick be a solid blow, rather a “slow” attack to test the boy she was up against. And when she’d pull and bend her leg back, she’d use her knee to protect herself from a potential attack in return, demonstrating her impressive balance as well.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next