by Lobo Today at 3:16 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Patient Privileges

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Patient Privileges - Page 5 Empty Re: Patient Privileges

Post by acuyra Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:30 pm

It occurred to Veronica that, if there had been an official here, she would likely inform her that the match wasn’t over, strictly speaking. Aiden hadn’t given her a verbal submission, and she hadn’t formerly accepted it. There was nothing stopping him from rising up and pinning her down, and with his superior strength and her being in high heels and a skirt, she would’ve been in a poor position to resist him. In theory, she was the one in danger, here.

In practice, however, that couldn't further from the truth. The man licking at her heel right now was under her control, under her power. True, he hadn’t give up out loud, but if worshipping at your opponent’s feet didn’t count as submission, what did?

She could likely do anything she wanted to him, within certain unspecified boundaries, and a part of her was curious to find out where they laid. But the larger, more responsible part of her realized there was a job to be done.

She went quiet as he spoke, looking down at him, contemplating as he continued to adorn her shoe with his saliva, kissing here and there and doing a thorough work of it all. The complement was appreciated, too - while she didn’t clean her feet specifically so men could kiss it, she took pride in her cleanliness, almost as much as she took in the devotion she had instilled in Aiden’s voice. But there was a problem, here, too.

”I believe you, Aiden.” She uncrossed her legs and let her foot down, giving his tongue a well deserved break. ”And I concede, I wouldn’t hate being your mistress. I could think of many, many worse ways to spend my days, I assure you.” She closed her eyes and had a short, wistful sigh. ”But I think we both know that’s a fantasy and nothing more. We’ll have future sessions, yes, but…”

She let that sentence finish out in Aiden’s head, knowing it didn’t need to be spoken. Her career simply wouldn’t permit what he wished for. Veronica had others to focus on, subjects to study, would be spread too far thin. But that didn’t mean there weren’t other options that he might find agreeable.

Veronica opened her eyes and reached down, softly taking him by the chin with both hands and lifting his face up to meet hers. ”I do have an idea, Aiden. See, while there’s nothing wrong with your fetish, I do worry that it could leave you vulnerable, that other women could work you in the ring like I was able to. I do think you need a mistress, someone to control you, be your anchor.” She tapped his nose and smiled. ”And while I can’t fit that bill, I know someone who can. Someone I believe you’ll find quite agreeable.”

Veronica gave Aiden a light push away and stood up, moving away from the chair, but taking care to brush her legs along his face as she walked. She strode back over to her desk and took a seat on her desk, right next to where she had laid her sweater and glasses. ”I’ll set you up for a match with her. An ownership match - if she defeats you and is willing, she’ll take you on as her slave. But I have to stress, you’ll need to impress her, give it your all - she won’t accept anything less.” She wagged a finger his way, then put her glasses back on, sliding them neatly over her nose. ”Are you interested, Aiden?”

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:43 pm

When her foot pulled away and allowed him to stop worshipping it, the muscles in Aiden’s neck were more glad for that relief than he was. But Veronica seemed to be pleased, which in turn made him feel good as well. As the therapist began to speak, however, he felt a small bit of disappointment. Even as Aiden had voiced his thought of Veronica being his mistress he had suspected that scenario becoming reality would be quite an unlikely thing. Still, her tone confirmed his suspicion even before she said it outright. It was as if he had been given a tour of Heaven only to be told he couldn’t stay there.

While she spoke, Aiden remained on his back looking up at Veronica. The thought of getting up hadn’t even occurred to him yet. Perhaps because he had become comfortable here, or because she had not told him to move, or because he simply appreciated the view of her addressing him from her seat above, like a queen who has granted some unworthy commoner an audience. But finally he did move, pulling himself up to his knees before her. And as he did, her hands gently guided his face up so his eyes would meet hers.

Her concern about Aiden’s fetish being weaponized against him in matches was a reasonable one, as was her assessment that a mistress to keep him grounded and focused would be beneficial for him. He listened intently as Veronica described someone she had in mind, which filled him with mixed feelings. Whoever it was had Veronica’s stamp of approval, which was as strong a vouch as anyone could have as far as Aiden was concerned. But it wouldn’t be Veronica. The therapist seemed so confident in this choice she made it sound like the woman in question might even be better. Aiden was skeptical of that. How could he not be after today? But he couldn’t deny he was immensely curious…

His thoughts were disrupted by the sudden, deliberate brushing of the therapist’s perfect legs against him as she stood and went to her desk, offering to set up a match for him with this mystery mistress. “An ownership match?” he echoed, brows raising with clear interest at the sound of that. “Wow, if you can do that, I kinda wish I could let you pick all my matches for me,” he said with a small chuckle. “I’ll be honest, you set the bar really high. This other woman’s gonna have her work cut out for her trying to match you. But if she’s really as good as you say, then sign me up!”

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:33 pm

Veronica watched Aiden intimately, intensely, intently as she laid out her suggestion - an order to him, she was sure. She wanted to gauge his reaction to her word and figure out what was going through his mind, and while she couldn’t claim to read minds, she felt she had as good an understanding of his thought process as anyone who’d spent less than twenty minutes could ever hope to achieve.

Disappointment? That was there, certainly. He knew, he had to know that having him as a 24/7 pet was just beyond her scope. But he was okay with it, accepting. She could see he had some doubts about the length of her claim, about the opponents she’d chosen for him, but that was the smallest concern. This would be the start of something truly unique, and she was excited to be at the center of it. When she finally wrote the book on her time in the AFW, his story would be one of the finest chapters.

He even managed to throw in a glib little joke. One that sparked an idea in Veronica’s head, a way to give him a taste of what he’d wanted before. A small taste, but one she was certain he’d be satisfied with. ”Oh, I’m sure they’ll live up to your standards, Aiden. I don’t have any doubts, there. And your compliment is appreciated.” Veronica thought for a moment, pondering where to go next. She had a fairly strong idea what to say, but needed some thought on how best to say it, how to propose it, and how to handle one, small problem that came along with it.

She felt she arrived at the conclusion quickly enough.

Veronica tapped her chin with a pen, the turned about in the swivel chair and pointed at the space in front of her. ”Lay here, Aiden. Perpendicular to me. Unzip your pants and close your eyes - I have some give you.” She spoke like a schoolteacher - warm, nurturing, but not without an edge under the surface, a subtle force.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:33 am

Aiden’s compliment was not one that had been intended for mere flattery. His first experience with female domination during his high school days with his then girlfriend, as simple a thing as it was, had been so thrilling that even his many sessions with professional dominatrixes in years since had not been able to top it in his mind. But where so many had failed, Veronica had succeeded. When she said she appreciated his compliment, Aiden couldn’t help but smile. Knowing he had pleased the therapist even just a little made him feel happy, like a dog whose owner had just told him he was a “good boy” while petting its head. And like a good dog, it seemed Aiden was about to receive a treat of some kind.

He didn’t know exactly what Veronica had in mind, but the command filled him with renewed excitement. “Yes mis- er, ma’am!” Aiden said, immediately complying. He wasted no time moving around the desk to stand next to Veronica, before laying down where she had told him to. His hands undid his pants as instructed. Aiden’s arousal had started to subside slightly while they had been talking, but lying prone at Veronica’s feet once again had made his member erect once again, no longer contained within his pants.

The young man looked up at the therapist while getting himself in position, once more taking in the sight of her towering over him, before closing his eyes as instructed once he had arranged himself the way she had ordered. Aiden felt his body tense with anticipation, all too eager to find out what she had in store for him. But he wouldn’t rush Veronica or ask any questions. He simply willed himself to be patient, knowing whatever happened next, the wait would be worth it.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:52 pm

It was fascinating to watch Aiden move, so eager to obey her every word and satisfy her every whim. Veronica couldn’t help but contemplate the myriad of possibilities. What could she entice him to do? How far could he be pushed? What was his limit? Did he even have one?

Interesting questions, and ones she would find answers for. Later. Now, there was business to complete.

As he went to work and undid himself, she noted the lack of apprehension in his actions, revealing himself with no qualms to a woman he had known for less than half an hour. It was almost a comical sight to see, but his genuineness made it less so, so willing to please and serve. ”Good man.” She looked towards his rising member with approval, an acknowledging smirk to give him a taste of the validation he likely sought. Just a taste.

Lifting up her foot, she made a show of pulling her shoe off, sliding it along the base of her foot before she sat it aside. She held that foot above his head, dangling there in its shining, slick glory, before she brought it over and planted it on top of his penis, pressing down just enough to make it bow back...and then she stared to rock. A slow motion. Back and forth. For now.

”You brought up an interesting idea a moment ago, Aiden.” She spoke casual and cool, as if she was doing just about anything else in the world instead of jerking a man off on the bottom of her foot. ”I think I like that. The idea of having some say in which matches you take on. I can make that happen, and if your opponent overcomes you and becomes your mistress, we’ll share in that responsibility. Though I should warn you…”

She leaned forward, just enough to let her hair fall around her face and cover it in shadow as she looked down on him, her glasses glowing through the shade. ”I can be very creative.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:44 am

It wasn’t a thought that had been at the forefront of his mind, but when exposing himself to a woman as Aiden was doing it was almost impossible not to hope for some kind of approval. That smirk Veronica wore when she saw his erect manhood was enough to tell him she liked what she saw, which made Aiden smile slightly himself before he closed his eyes as he had been ordered.

Without seeing what Veronica was doing, his other senses seemed to strain extra hard to understand what was happening, and it made the situation significantly more suspenseful. He heard the sound of something sliding. Considering how close it sounded, Aiden guessed Veronica was removing her shoe, which was all but confirmed moments later when a faint but now familiar scent reached his nose. He was right, the therapist had taken her shoe off, and now her hose-covered sole loomed just over his head. Aiden’s tongue flicked over his lips and his body tensed slightly. He was expecting that foot to descend on his face, and he was ready, even eager, to worship it if told to do so.

But he was instead surprised to feel her foot press not on his face, but on his penis. Gently pressing it down, the sensation of her smooth sole over his erection elicited a small, blissful moan from Aiden, who had to will his body to remain still under her exquisite touch. And then, slowly, back and forth, it began to slide over his penis. His breaths immediately became heavier, each one seeming to fight a new urge to let out another soft moan. And even while her foot worked its sublime magic on him, she gave him another offer, one sparked by Aiden’s comment a moment ago.

The news and the idea itself gave Aiden a fresh dose of joy to go with the pleasure she was giving him, though it came with an ominous warning. Even, he smiled at Veronica’s words. “I’m sure you can... Wouldn’t have it...any other way…” he said, having to strain a bit to keep his voice level while her foot rubbed against him.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:32 pm

Veronica was dipping into foreign territory here, and not just because she had never worked a man into an orgasm within her own office. While she wasn’t a sexual neophyte, she couldn’t say she had the opportunity to ever do something like this - she supposed a ‘footjob’ would be the word for it. She had seen it done in one or two videos, but it wasn’t as if she had a tutorial to go along with it.

She supposed it was like with most sensual acts, employing trial and error, going off what she imagined he craved. So far, the results were promising, leaving him breathless and heaving, barely able to form coherent sentences.

But she could do better.

She slid off her other shoe and sat it down beside Aiden’s head, giving him something to make his imagination run wild, and then brought her foot over his face. Not on it, not just yet, but kept it mere inches from touch. Close enough for him to feel the heat radiating off it, to smell it as it passed his nose, giving his senses tiny hints of what was happening outside his vision. She brought it over his mouth and dropped one toe on his lips. A light touch. A little stroke.

”Open your eyes, Aiden.”

As he did, she kept her gaze firmly locked on him, monitoring every expression, every facet. At the same time, she started to pick up the pace with his member, moving faster now, gripping his length with her toes and giving forceful squeezes.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:45 am

If Veronica had told Aiden this was something she’d never done before, he wouldn’t have believed her. This was hardly the first footjob he had received, and not all of them had been particularly blissful experiences. Some people applied too much pressure, or not nearly enough. And Aiden remembered one bad experience with a woman who clearly didn’t take any special care of her feet. Her soles were rough, and her nails had grazed uncomfortably against his shaft far too often.

Aiden had no such complaints about the therapist’s work here. The pressure was perfect, not so strong that it risked filling him with pain rather than pleasure, and not so light as to risk minimizing the effect of her touch. He had no doubt Veronica’s soles would have felt soft and smooth even without the stockings, but with them her foot felt simply exquisite against him. Each stroke allowed him to feel the vast majority of her sole, and lasted just long enough for him to savor each one. It may not have looked like much at a glance, but Veronica’s technique, even if unpracticed, was excellent.

He was so caught up with enjoying the footjob he almost missed the sound of her other shoe sliding off. But he did notice, and his suspicion was once again confirmed as this foot, much like the other had been, was held just over his face. It was so close it’s intoxicating scent filled his senses, and he could feel her body heat just from its proximity. Aiden’s heart began to beat even faster as he felt her toe come to rest on his lips, and he was commanded to open his eyes. Just as he did, Veronica took her footjob to the next level. The pace of her rubbing increased, while he felt her toes wrap snugly around his erect shaft. Aiden’s eyes widened with both surprise and pleasure, and his mouth opened to let out a moan, inadvertently allowing the toe that had been resting on his lips to slip past and dip into his mouth, finding his tongue.

Unable to contain himself, Aiden immediately began to passionately worship the foot presented to him. He kissed her toe, then took a few of them in his mouth and moaned while licking at them with the tip of his tongue. He released them, only to lean his head up and press his face into the smooth, stocking-covered sole, breathing in its scent while tracing a line of kisses over it. He took long licks at her sole, like a brush applying a fresh coat of paint on a wall, careful not to leave any spot he could reach untouched. Aiden hadn’t been told to worship her foot, but doing so wasn’t just an act of self-indulgence from him. Yes, it did turn him on even further, but there was genuine gratitude and adoration. Aiden was wholeheartedly grateful for what he considered the privilege of being under Veronica’s feet. He could feel it, he was going to cum any second now. Even so he continued to worship the therapist, as if he was more focused on pleasing her than he was even about his own pleasure.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:20 pm

Veronica sighed, long and listful, as Aiden went to work on her foot. It was amazing how you could quickly fall in love with something that you’d never experienced before, but she had to admit, she was growing quite used to have her feet worshipped like this. It wasn’t the first time she’d had it done, some of her clients had dabbled in it, but none of them had gone after her feet with the vigor and energy that Aiden applied to it. He made love to her sole, put care into every inch, let his passion flow out without hesitation. A truly warming thing to see, and exciting to experience. The man knew how to use his mouth, there was no getting around it.

But she hadn't asked for this, now had she?

She wouldn’t stop her footjob, of course, but she would slow him down, changing things up. He would still be going over the edge, there was no stopping that, but Veronica sought to make sure it would be a slower drop than he’d anticipated. Not slamming the breaks, but dropping speed, drawing out those last few blissful moments. Pleasure could be agony if done right, and that was what she was going for - making him dance on the head of a pin. So close, so close, so close.

”I love your enthusiasm, Aiden.” She brought her foot away from his face and rubbed it along his cheek, softly stroking the side of his head. ”But it seems you have a small discipline problem. Nothing to worry about, I’m sure my associates will help you with that. But in the meantime…”

Veronica pressed her foot against his face again, this time letting her foot press against his nose and mouth, creating a light seal. It would be enough to block his air flow, but she wasn’t putting in nearly enough force to keep him down if he struggled. It would be an all-too easy thing to push out of.

But he wasn’t going to do that.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:27 am

Aiden hadn’t even realized he had been holding his breath until Veronica moved her foot away from his lips and rested it on his cheek. He began panting, moans mixing in with his heavy breaths while her other foot continued to work over his penis, but noticeably slowed their efforts. If Veronica holding her foot over his face moments ago had been meant as some sort of test, he hadn’t passed. Aiden felt like an olympic sprinter who had come tantalizingly close to the finish line, only for heavy weights to appear around his ankles. The feeling of her sole and toes against him was still magnificent, but being brought so close to an orgasm only to be slowed down, it prompted a desperate groan from the Canadian.

But it was a valuable lesson, one he would try his utmost to remember when interacting with Veronica’s “associates.” And his punishment was brief, coming to an end as her foot once again came onto his face, pressing against his mouth and nose. The seal was tight, cutting off his air completely. She wasn’t bearing down all that hard on him, and getting out from under this would’ve been a simple matter if he had wanted it. But he didn’t, and they both knew it. Aiden adored the sensation of being dominated underfoot by the therapist. The feel and scent of her nylon-clad sole were almost addictive. He enjoyed it so much he almost didn’t even notice the foot rubbing over his erection anymore, and was still pushed over the edge.

Moaning against Veronica’s foot while his body tensed, his cock released his orgasm in a succession of spurts, most of his cum falling onto his own belly and chest. Whether any of it had wound up on the therapist’s foot depended on whether she had kept it on him during his orgasm. And while Aiden laid there, gradually coming down from his climax, he couldn’t help but think about what had really given him that final push. Veronica’s footjob had driven his arousal for most of it, but in the end she made Aiden cum by treading on his face and smothering him under her foot. He had no idea if there was any significance to that, but he knew that orgasm had been one of the best he had ever experienced.

Aiden would remain under Veronica’s sole for as long as she kept it there. If she wanted to knock him out one more time just for fun, it probably wouldn’t take long. His orgasm, on top of everything else they had done today, had left him tired and spent. If she held her foot there on his face like this, it would probably be only a handful of moments before he would be out again. And whether she chose to do that or not, under her sole, Aiden couldn’t help but smile in satisfaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next