by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody, Old_Man_Tai, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Echo Alexandria vs Estelle Arnault: Hentai Oil Match!

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Echo Alexandria vs Estelle Arnault: Hentai Oil Match! - Page 4 Empty Re: Echo Alexandria vs Estelle Arnault: Hentai Oil Match!

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:46 pm

Echo blushed as the beautiful Estelle opened the curtain, her nude body on full, shameless, display, Echo attempting to be polite by looking away, before Estelle pulled her in under the hot water, steam rising from the floor with each drop, the oil, sweat, and cum soon being rinsed off of her body, her bikini now fully and utterly soaked.

During this, Echo blushed, the teen rookie unable to stop herself from admiring Estelle's nude body as she spoke.

"T-thank you. I uh...really just came here because I wanted to thank you for going easy on me out there...I was worried my first hentai match would be something I couldn't handle, and while I couldn't handle the oil, you were...very sweet and made the rest of the experience...nice."

She said, her red blush evident even amongst all the steam. "I was wondering if maybe I could...pay you back for it? I  mean, you did beat me after all, seems only fair that you...get something out of it."

Back to top Go down

Echo Alexandria vs Estelle Arnault: Hentai Oil Match! - Page 4 Empty Re: Echo Alexandria vs Estelle Arnault: Hentai Oil Match!

Post by Iceman Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:43 pm

Echo may have been all flustered and unready for a hentai match, but now that Estelle was in front of the pinkette seeing her in an environment in which she didn’t look as out of place as before the Swiss had to surrender to evidence and admit that Echo was absolutely adorable. The Greek just looked so pure, so sincere in her words and so sweet coming to the showers after a defeat just to thank her for… well, it wasn’t as if Estelle considered she needed to be thanked for anything. She did her job the best way she could, helping a fellow wrestler dip her toe in a world that can feel a little overwhelming at first. “Oh, you are so sweet Echo. I am lucky I got to meet you.”, said Estelle while cupping Echo’s face with her hands so she would look at her in the eyes.

Then Estelle listened as Echo started making a proposition “O-oh?” A little blush appeared on Estelle’s face when realization came. Echo looked like she really wanted to start feeling comfortable with the idea of lesbian interaction, so eager to please. “My my, you don’t need to do anything you don’t want to. But if you really want to… what were you suggesting?”, said Estelle while arching a brow with an inviting look on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:48 pm

Echo's own blush would be far brighter than Estelle's, the rookie newcomer to the league rubbing the back of her head awkwardly. "Well...um...I was thinking...since I need to get used to such things anyway...maybe I could...return the favor?"

She said, sounding surprisingly innocent despite what she was suggesting. Deciding to take more forward action, Echo reached behind her, slowly undoing her bikini top and removing it, and doing the same with her bottoms, leaving her fully nude and exposed before Estelle. "If, that's alright with you, of course..." she stammered, her nubile young body completely on display.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:10 pm

Estelle had been so sweet with Echo in their match. The Swiss knew what was being new in the hentai scenario and feeling inadequate to it, so she wanted to ease the pinkette in that world in a way she would remember in a pleasant way. And it really looked like Echo had taken it exactly that way as she was now stepping inside Estelle’s shower and wanting to show her thanks for how she was treated! Seeing Echo so insecure but also so eager to bring herself to new places almost melt Estelle’s heart. Without further ado the Swiss pressed her forehead against Echo’s, leaving herself as she wanted the Greek to act following her instincts. “I’m all yours, Echo.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:18 pm

Echo blushed as she was given permission to continue, the Greek teenager getting down onto her knees in front of the older Estelle, nervously leaning in and starting to kiss the woman's soft bare thighs, steam rising as the hot water cascaded down both of their bodies.

Gently, Echo held onto Estelles legs, one hand slowly reaching around to cop a feel of Estelles toned looking butt, having to admit she was already extremely attracted to the woman as she kissed and liked up her wet thighs, slowly moving towards her crotch as she tried to re-pay her for her kindness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:49 pm

Estelle smiled to herself as she noticed Echo going on her knees. That woman was so full of a desire to please, she was so sweet and that was captivating the Swiss. What would have been just another match and even not a very remarkable one was starting to become a memorable experience.

When Echo started trailing down kissing Estelle's inner thighs the Swiss bit her lips repressing some excited pants. Up to that point Estelle's arousal had ramped up in the match and even if she managed to remain under control now that she thought she could relax in the shower things got heated up to the point Estelle couldn't take it anymore. She craved for release and soon enough Echo's kissing and caressing started feeling like bliss but not enough, so Estelle pushed her hips forwards a little, offering Echo her most private treasure, so eager to see what the Greek could do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4