Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 169 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 168 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Who’s The Fittest of Them All? Eshe vs. Arjuna

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Who’s The Fittest of Them All? Eshe vs. Arjuna - Page 4 Empty Re: Who’s The Fittest of Them All? Eshe vs. Arjuna

Post by LilyStar Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:06 am

With her first elbow strike not giving her the desired result, Eshe began to wonder if Arjuna was going to take it until she passed out. It forces the Egyptian to panic and fire another shot followed by another. With each new strike she felt those strong arms loosen until finally she earned her freedom, gasping out for air as she fell forward into her front, choking in the sudden rush of oxygen. The Indian giant wasn’t someone she wanted catching her again if this was the result. Her strength proved to be a testament to her stature but it was things like this that made her love her job. She could’ve lost it all but holding tight to her willpower saw her through.

The violet pushes up onto her fours, looking back to see her rival covering her ribs in pain. It seemed she managed to do a bit more than she thought, still she was lucky but to be in their posoition. Had their roles be reversed, the Egyptian knew she wouldn’t have lasted past the first strike to her ribcage. It felt like she had to force herself up, the weight of finally taking in air was a sensation she had to get used to. Arjuna was truly something, Eshe had to keep giving her all now, it’s be rude otherwise to a fun opponent.

Slipping her knee under her weight, she’d push upward, steadily claiming her balance she turned slowly to met her downed rival. She was glad they hadn’t gotten up yet but darn it, was she in pain. She bent down, grabbing the giant by their arm to pull them to their feet.

“I hope you aren’t done, Arjuna. I don’t want this to end, aren’t you having fun?” She asks, taking hold of their arm firmly, having hopefully assisted a weak foe up, she’d step out using her weight and the force of her pull to sling them into the corner. If she managed to pull it off she’d stumble to watch her handy work fly.

Back to top Go down

Who’s The Fittest of Them All? Eshe vs. Arjuna - Page 4 Empty Re: Who’s The Fittest of Them All? Eshe vs. Arjuna

Post by Iceman Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:27 pm

Arjuna had worked for all her life to build a strong and resilient body. Her love for fitness had come at a very young age and for her most of the aspects of a healthy, exercise-filled life came naturally. It was just something that helped her feel alive. That was why the Indian babe was capable of sustaining a more than decent amount of punishment before breaking or getting exhausted, and that showed in how she was capable of maintaining her hold on Eshe despite the nasty elbows against her ribcage. It was both a matter of physical strength and pride. But even so, sometimes it was better to see the big picture and make some concessions, because with every hit Arjuna was growing weaker and her body was closer and closer to the no return point. Despite all that, she held Eshe on the hope that the woman would lose consciousness or just tap out.

But that didn’t come to pass and in the end Arjuna had to submit to the obvious and accept her rival had managed to escape. Now she was paying the price for her actions as her abdomen hurt like hell and she was just lying there on the mat, unable to move. That was when Eshe came down to her and kept teasing with her mocking tone. “Sh-shut up you idiot!”, said Arjuna between gasps of pain. She was getting fed up on that woman. But that wouldn’t stop the Egyptian from dragging Arjuna on her feet and whip her towards one of the corners! “Gaaaaah!!!” Arjuna wasn’t capable of reacting on time and impacted against the turnbuckle with her already pained chest and abdomen, immediately hugging the turnbuckle so she wouldn’t just collapse on the mat, gasping for air as she desperatedly tried to clung to something to stay alive in a match that looked direr and direr with each passing second.

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:54 pm

Arjuna didn’t seem to be having as much fun as Eshe was. She supposed that was the case when the giant of a woman told her to shut up on top of calling her an idiot. She wasn’t sure why they would call her an idiot of all things but she couldn’t exactly just let that slide. With a powered tug and throw, she sent her taller rival crashing into the corner of the ropes, surprised by how harsh the impact was and how much it crippled the rather big chested gladiator.

The violet wasn’t far behind now, with Arjuna slightly broken, the Egyptian had a plan to keep the ball in her court. Her arms would wrap around that tantalizing waist first, hugging the woman against her as she stood on her tip toes. It didn’t take a psychic to sense their anger and frustration. ”I’m sorry...I know this isn’t how you wanted this to go but I really am having fun. I wish you were too.” She whispers. Holding the Indian giant was a feeling she didn’t think she could get used to. She expected others to have the same trouble she did when it came to this mighty woman. ”I don’t think I can make it up to you now but I’ll think of something.” she softly adds.

Looking to use the corner for more than just means for a hug, she keeps her right arm wrapped around their waist. Her left sliding down behind the back of their thigh. Eshe banked on her opponent being winded and to caught up in the pain to fight back. She had already formed measures in case her opponent decided they would resist or fight back, at the ready. With her hand in place, she’d bend in her knees, using her right hand to push their nice section back against her own body to use as a point. Her left hand meeting the crook of their knee to lift them up, a feat she was rather impressed by if she found success. If all went according to her plan, she would drape both of their legs over the top rope before climbing up after her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:28 pm

Arjuna was just there resting against the turnbuckle as she was exhausted and couldn’t even move in the slightest of ways. The Indian definitely needed some rest, but she wouldn’t get any in the middle of a match. She was feeling beaten and battered, but there was much more to it than what her rival could notice. Arjuna was feeling deeply frustrated and disappointed with herself, the woman capable of more than decent feats of strength but falling short in matches, and that wasn’t the first time this happened. That fact was darkening her mood a lot.

Eshe had noticed that fact and in some way it was also darkening her own mood, threatening with ruining the whole match. When the Egyptian took a moment to apologize to Arjuna the Indian realized how unfairly she had been treating her rival. No matter her inner frustration she couldn’t vent it off against her. “S-sorry. I’m being offensive to you. I didn’t mean to insult you...” Arjuna did her best to open herself to her rival since she felt that one thing was being competitive but one very different thing was letting her anger take over and insult her rival and the crowd with her attitude.

Arjuna was starting to feel a little better with herself now that she had apologized, but that didn’t mean she was off the hook. Quite the opposite, Eshe was setting the Indian up on top of the ropes for some high impact maneuver, but it wasn’t as if Arjuna could do anything to prevent it but crack some joke taking Eshe’s previous offer. “Well, I think if you want to make up to me maybe you could give me some slack… heh.”, she said with a smile on her face accepting what was coming.

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:07 pm

Her feelings for them began to resurface as she held them, hearing their words she lightly gripped their lavender leotard, as she lightly pressed her cheek to their back. ”Not at all! I just wanted you to have fun. You don’t need t ospologize to me.” She whispers as she grunts with exertion to lift their tired body up to the top rope, settling their legs over the side, she followed now slipping her arms around her waist. Eshe felt a bit more relaxed, she knew what it felt like to be frustrated, she’d been in those shoes before during her training. The Egyptian knew she couldn’t let those feeling overwhelm her though, it’s why she wanted to ease her rivals frustartions.

As she finally found her footing at the top rope, pulling the Indian giant with her, she felt empowered. There was nothing in the world that could stop her now it seemed. The violet couldn’t help but giggle at their joke, she knew it wasn’t funny to laugh when doom awaited them but Arjuna was so compelling, and such a nice person too. She squeezed their waist tighter as she lightly kissed their neck. ” I don’t know about going easy on you...Docyou have something else in mind?” She asks, bending her legs, they seemed to submit themselves to their fate, a valiant and honorable woman.

With a harsh push off the ropes, she uses the bounce to pull and spring the Indian woman from their perch. Their bodies spinning with the spring of force to come crashing down onto the mat, the ring shaking viciously with their combined weight clashing against its bearings. If she managed to take them down she’d pull away to observe her handiwork. Eshe would slide to her knees, questioning herself if she should press on or finish them now, she wanted more from this. She wanted Arjuna to come at her with a smile, still, she couldn’t slip up and lose because of her own selfish desires.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:16 pm

The match's tone had taken a drastic turn in the last seconds for Arjuna. When at first that night was being a constant reminder of how no matter how hard the Indian woman wanted to achieve certain level she was constantly falling short, when she could only take her rival's fun banter as some sort of insult and her proficiency as some kind of humiliation, now Arjuna was seeing everything through a different lens, and she had Eshe to thank for that. Maybe it wasn't about how she was falling short but how her rivals were quite good at what they did. Maybe there was a lesson to take from every match no matter its outcome, and maybe she could relax her defensive state and maybe try getting closer to some of their rivals as they looked like really nice people, with Eshe as an example of that.

Oh, and Arjuna was also in the middle of getting superplexed.

Eshe pulling and making Arjuna take off brought the woman back to reality. She was in the middle of a match after all, and it looked like her rival wouldn't hold her punches. Bracing for the impact didn't help the Indian alleviate the pain it caused. But even there Arjuna found some willpower to fight back. A pinning maneuver didn't happen so Arjuna rolled on her side crying in pain, venting all the strain her body had been subjected to, and after some seconds she would start rising on her feet. She wasn't sure about Eshe's reasons not to attempt a pin, but Arjuna wasn't conquered yet. She may fall, but she would do it fighting. With an honest and defiant smile on her face she looked at the Egyptian. "Bring it, Eshe."

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:14 pm

Go for it or no, end it now or prolong the match? These questions ran through her head as she leaned forward, Eshe felt there was more to this, like Arjuna could come back swinging. That thought alone pushed her back, bouncing off her knees, she got to her feet and took a step back, the Indian was going to get up, she could feel it. If they had proved anything in the moments that lead up to this, the Egyptian could honestly say they were resilient beyond her imagination, tenacious even.

At first, Arjuna rolled onto her side groaning in pain, surely this wasn’t all she was going to do, right? Like a premonition coming true, she saw the giant rise to their feet, a smile across their face as they settled into a stance. She couldn’t help but smile back as they urged her to “bring it”, a fire sparked in her gut, even through the dull senses of pain she could feel herself getting excited. Maybe she ought to end this match in a little personal way. Besides, neither had really used any intimate tactics, why not give the crowd what they came for.

The violet would act first, pressing forward, she steps in, looking to lock up with her larger rival. With her arms locked, one at their shoulder the other in their lovely hair of the two met, Eshe would take another step on to close up the distance. Her aim was to drive them back toward the ropes, to press their body back far enough so she could make her idea known to the giant. Her smile pursed, if she managed to press Arjuna against the ropes she’d stand up on her tip toes. Her lips edging closer to their exposed neck.

”I hope you don’t mind Arjuna but they said we could tease each other a little.”whispers, her hand keeping the woman hopefully pinned to those ropes as she would look to press her body against the obvious better of the two. ”I want to give the crowd what they want, I hope you won’t be mad at me for being selfish.” she explains, brushing her lips against the softness of their tanned skin, her bust lashes against the generous pair as her violets gaze up, it felt overwhelming to touch the Indian woman, but she also felt a spark of a new kind too. She’d finish this...in a minute.[/color]

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:40 am

It turned out Eshe didn’t actually believe in her odds to get the win at that precise moment and that was why she let Arjuna get up without attempting a pin. The Indian wasn’t that optimistic about her chances though. She had taken a lot of punishment and even if she felt like she could still achieve some feats of strength, the Indian could feel her reserves hitting their limit soon. And what was worse was to see the contrast in Eshe’s attitude, as the Egyptian looked ready for anything and capable of keeping going for ages while Arjuna was nearing the limits of her endurance.

Despite all that Eshe’s words had served to reassure Arjuna when she was at a very low point. It was almost ironic how her rival would come in her morale’s rescue just when she was so close of giving up and accepting defeat. Now Arjuna was feeling weak and pummeled, but also defiant and proud as she challenged Eshe to come at her with all her strength because if she was falling that night she would do it fighting.

And Eshe came to meet Arjuna with a test of strength. In other cirmumstances raw strength would have been one of the areas in which the Indian excelled, but at that moment exhaustion was starting to take its toll on the woman, so no matter how strong she actually was and how hard she wanted to push she would have to slowly concede some terrain by taking some steps back until the touch of the ropes

Arjuna was just about to fight back once more when Eshe tiptoed towards her and pressed her soft lips against the Indian’s neck. “H-haah!!” Arjuna gasped in surprise as she squirmed to escape, but the harder she writhed the more intense was the rubbing between their bodies. Arjuna’s strength abandoned her, leaving the woman heavy breathing as her struggle ended and she pulled her head back exposing more of her neck to Eshe, her weakness totally revealed to everyone, not like she cared anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:33 pm

The violet couldn’t have known how potent her method was nor was she aware how weak Arjuna fell to these kinds of tactics. Perhaps she did know, she just couldn’t help but play with this adorable side of the giant woman. Through it all, she never expected this out of such a fierce warrior even when she had them powerbombed earlier and kissed their inner thigh did she not realize it sooner. She couldn’t stop herself now, wanting more from her rival, she’d undo their lock up, feeling confident Arjuna wouldn’t push her away or retaliate, not yet at least.

Her hands now found themselves at the giants sides, one rounding to the their soft hip, as the other grabbed tightly onto their leotard. Her lips press against their throat kissing up their neck, taking over as she held them close. It felt awkward to be the dominant force here, given their difference in size, their strengths but, she felt a sense of empowerment. The Indian was kind enough to tilt her head, allowing her further access to their neck as she kissed across their throat leading them upward as she met their jaw before she tugged them slightly, mashing their bodies even tighter together.

Even with as comfortable as she was, this was still a match and a match had to end sometime. She’d kiss the center of their throat one last time before dragging her lips down; pulling away. She looked up at her rival, beautiful, adorable, her thoughts consumed with giving more kisses but it was time. She hugged Arjuna, her hand clinging to their leotard loosened up on the fabric. ”This is going to hurt, Arjuna.” She whispers, rubbing their back with her free hand as the other was busy with their hip. ”But you and I, we aren’t done.” She adds.

Pulling away, if her giant rival was still under her spell, Eshe would look to slip one of her arms between their legs, hooking their left leg up. She’d press her shoulders into the center of their body and with a upheave and a fair bit of reservoir she’d haul them up over her shoulders in a fireman’s carry. Her go to finisher: Set was going to end this match, if her attempt was successful.

If there was no resistance to her plan, Eshe would take it upon herself to take a step away from the ropes. She couldn’t have her rival going for a rope break, not after everything she’s worked for. The Egyptian would take one more, feeling they were far enough away that no interference could save them now, not that they seemed to plan on it. Without warning, she’d press her hand against their core, lifting them up with a harsh excreted pant of breath to toss them over her shoulder to slam them squarely on their back. If her planned worked, she would normally reach down for a leg sitting on their chest with a divinities air about her but not this time. If she landed her finisher, she’d swing herself to seat on that lavender throne. Taking their stomach she’d reach down, grabbing their gloved wrists and pinning them above their head. Her legs, snaking through their thighs in a grapevine pin, mashing their bust down, she hovers over them, lips threatening to connnect.

Eshe goes for it, hopefully sealing the deal, pressing their lips as she indulged in their fiery, yet exhausted kiss, the referee drops to the mat and begins her count, smacking the mat hard.

”ONE!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:24 pm

For all the match that now seemed like it had endured for an age Arjuna had ridden a rollercoaster of emotions. From the initial rush to the later disappointment, anger and frustration that ended up where she was at the moment, learning from her experience and getting closer to her rival in both psychologically and physically. Yes, situation looked dire for the Indian as it seemed like she was going to lose that one as well, but things were different as she wasn’t seeing that night’s defeat as something crushing but as an opportunity to learn and improve. Something was changing inside her mind, maybe Arjuna had gone too far in her search for wins and lost her sight of what truly made a wrestler, but was still in time to change her way and she would have to thank Eshe to that.

In addition to all the turmoil inside Arjuna’s head there was the fact that Eshe had actually managed to find one of the Indian’s most prominent weaknesses in exploiting a more… intimate kind of contact, adding it to all the amount of sensations Arjuna was experiencing. Now that she was ready not to give up willingly her rival had managed to find the switch capable of making her accept it. And that was exactly what she was doing, but it turned out Eshe had other plans.

At first Arjuna was both surprised and disappointed in how things came to an end as she noticed the world flying around, realizing she was witnessing Eshe’s finisher from a privileged place. The hit wasn’t as hard as Arjuna was expecting, but maybe that had to do with her already exhausted state. She was done for. Nothing the Indian could try would serve her now that her body was feeling so heavy to move. She could only wait for the inevitable.

The inevitable turned out to be quite pleasant as Eshe decided to go for a grapevine pin that got their bodies rubbing against each other. Flustering came back to Arjuna but before she could even say anything Eshe locked lips with her in a soft and passionate kiss. Arjuna was now content. She could get a defeat as sweet like that, she thought while moaning inside Eshe’s mouth, returning the kiss.

“TWO!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next