Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 185 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 185 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

NWO Ladies Vs 'butlers'

2 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

NWO Ladies Vs 'butlers'   - Page 6 Empty Re: NWO Ladies Vs 'butlers'

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:30 pm

Dimly aware of her teasing. tender pat-patting him, Andy was gradually falling into a dizzy, smothered stupor, dangled from her bosomy embrace like a cute ragdoll.
With his tired arms dropped by his sides already, the poor little knight was valiantly clinging to consciousness.. for now. But it was only a matter of time as Auphemia's enveloping boobs slowly and steadily absorbed his awareness into their warm softness, and poor Andy was finding his stay inbetween her love-pillows ever more comforting and relaxing..

As for Okami... he nearly got a nosebleed at his awakening, when his blurry vision focused on Lin Tia's shameless pose over him.
"Uhhh... where... UGH!!! T-The heck... w-what do you think you're doing..??!!" o///o.
He snapped, flaring to the brightest shade of red as he turned his eyes away. For one of the legendary heroes to be such an unexperienced, easily flustered boy, it was surely something that wouldn't miss to put ideas into Lin Tia's mischievous mind.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:38 pm

“Cling on Andy-kun, I know you can stay awake longer.” Auphemia playfully challenged the boy, coaxing him to try and remain awake for a bit longer in her effective smother hold. But as she did, she’d look to see Lin standing over Okami, seeing his reaction to the sexy sight he got when he woke up. “Uh oh, looks like Wolfie’s already getting the Lin treatment. Ah well, that’ll mean we can play a bit longer than Andy-kin.” She giggled, feeling his remaining strength slowly fade.

“Well, I think that bit is obvious, Wolfie.” Lin would say lowering her leg before surprising the boy with a hip drop, planting herself on his own waist and pressing her breasts on his chest. “I want to play with you more, so we’re going to get right to it.” She said, moving her lips forward and capturing his own for a daring kiss. Her hips would then begin to wind slowly, grinding his covered boyhood with her panty-clad crotch.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:59 pm

Gently swayed back and forth in Auphemia's smothering cuddle, Andy was indeed trying his best to resist and stay awake, but stubbornly clinging to consciousness was pretty much all he could do. And for how long? His arms were too tired to even keep going with the pityful pawing that he had been trying for a couple minutes, and the soft embrace of her love pillows was becoming very pleasant and desirable to his crescently foggy mind.
"M-Mnffhh... <3"
Auphemia could feel his muffled protests turn into the cutest little whimpers, knowing that it was about bedtime for the baby-knight.

Okami let out a breathless groan under her curvaceous hip-drop, his eyes widening in shock when the busty mistress pinned his body under her plentiful curves to seal him into a dominant liplock.
"Mh-mnghh?!? Mmmnnhhf @///@".
Mumbling in discomfort and arousal, Okami tried to react with the help of his enhanced strenght... but he felt like his wolf spirit was being sucked into Lin's hungry, plump lips, leaving him writhing around at her mercy.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:10 pm

Even with his knightly spirit, Auphemia knew Andy could barely cling on to his consciousness while smothered between her breasts. So when the inevitable came and he passed out, she’d reward him with a pat on his head before moving them down, sitting him against the corner with her still on top of him.

However she remained gentle while on him, pulling back enough to let him breathe but staying close enough that the hero was using her marvelous bosom as a pair of pillows. And as expected, they’d be the best set of pillows he’d ever get to sleep on, the mistress lovingly rubbing his head as she waited for him to awaken.

Lin on the other hand was proving to be a forceful seductress, kissing Okami’s mouth passionately while her hips moved up and down on his. She was effective in her grinding, wanting the wolfboy to moan helplessly as she demonstrated her skills on him personally.

After awhile into the kiss she’d pull her lips back, her grinding continuing while her breasts were squished against his chest, the woman staring proudly into his eyes. “Trying to keep up Wolfie? Hope this isn’t too much for you already.” She’d say moving forward and playfully biting his earlobe. “Cause this heat’s gonna get wild.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:28 pm

It would be certainly hard to consider Andy as a legendary hero when he looked so cute and helpless now, snoozing like a cherub on the soft pillows of "Mommy Auphemia" while she lovingly rubbed his hair. It took a few minutes for the slumbering knight to surface back to awareness, and when he did, his face was a priceless show of turning shades of blush.
"Mmmnn...so nice and shoft... UH??? Oh no don't tell me.... o///o", he gasped, looking up to meet Auphemia's beaming smile and amused gaze.

Okami wasn't faring any better, though the situation was much more lively down there. His fruitless struggles had unwittingly cooperated with Lin Tia's aggressive seduction into growing a shameful bulge underneath the wolfboy's pants, more evident with each time she grinded.
"D-Damn... y-you may be beautiful and all but... ahnn..!! We are opponents here.. t-this is totally.. ahhn... w-wrong..!" o///o
Okami's naivety was beyond adorable indeed. Trying to protest and get back into a manly fight, even while he moaned at her playful nibbling and his virility was blatantly poking her crotch.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:36 pm

“Fufufu, sorry Andy-kun but I couldn’t help myself.” Auphemia giggled playfully at his embarrassment, the boy having quickly put together the position he was in after waking up from his forced nap. “And besides, it could have certainly been worse, taking a nap on such lovely breasts.” She’d tease, her massive bosom pressing against him as she remained on him.

“Oh, but why is it?” Lin Tia would respond to Okami, her tongue gently licking his earlobe as her grinding continued, feeling his bulge underneath her grow with each subtle grind. “We’re in a match, and I’m in control. So I feel it’s only best that it goes this way. Especially with our... unique characteristics.” She’d say, continuing to sexual play with the wolfboy outside of the ring.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:54 pm

If possible, Andy's cheeks turned to an even cuter, embarrassed shade of blush at that as Auphemia still held him lovingly at her comforting bosom.
"Duh... i-it would be stupid to deny it... >////<", he'd admit in fluster, "B-But I can't linger in your cuddling.. i-if I want to win my freedom back.. 0///0", he added, timidly trying to disengage himself from the soothing pleasures of her hug.

"Ohhh g-gaaawds.... t-too... aahh-g-good... @///@".
Okami was quickly succumbing to Lin's seductive assault, his willpower getting softer by the second in exchange for making his virility grow harder. Surrounded by the lustful heat of her embrace, the wolfboy could not think straight any longer. His hips bucking in accordance with her grinding, his gasping moans responding to her playful licking, the handsome wolfie was ready to burst out into erotic bliss.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:26 am

“Yes, but That also means you’ll have to do more than escape my cuddle.” Auphemia reminded him, winking playfully as she rubbed his chest with her breasts once to tease him. “And I’m not entirely ready to give up my cute butlers up, so I’ll be sure to give it my all.” Auphemia would then get off the boy, stepping back to allow him to get up on his feet, ready to play with the hero some more.

“Someone’s close.” Lin Tia taunted, whispering into his ear as her hips refused to show any mercy to the wolfboy. Each grind grew longer with each wind of her hips, the busty woman clearly loving her control over Okami as his boyhood underneath her twitch more and more. She wanted him to submit, and she would certainly make sure he surrendered with that humiliating white flag boys like him possessed.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:12 am

There was something in Auphemia's sweet, carefree-playful attitude that made it impossible for Andy to hate her. Still, he shook his head trying his best o ignore it. She had stolen the best part of his levels, and imprisoned him and Okami after all.
"Uff... I would rather not fight you.. 0///0.. But. I can't afford to lose!".
Always the same silly white knight kind of guy, Andy lunged forth trying to grasp Auphemia's wrist, aiming at a judo throw since he didn't like the idea of striking her lovely face.

Underneath the hot, steady grinding of Lin's hips, Okami had been edging for a couple minutes now, and that was as far as a healthy boy such as himself could resist. With a throaty moan and a collective spasm of his manly muscles, he shot out a generous amount of his cumming surrender, splurting out a good part of his strenght and stamina as well.
"Uh-uungh... Fuaaahhhh~! 💞@_@💞"
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:01 pm

“Well I wish I didn’t have to fight you either.” Auphemia smiled as she swiped her hand to the side as he grabbed her, breaking his hold before stepping forward to press her breasts against him. “I just want to spoil you every way I can. But of course, I still have to discipline my cute knight.” She would then take a solid stance and shift her body, aiming to strike Andy’s gut with the back of her hips.

“Well, someone certain enjoys being played with.” Lin Tia taunted after Okami’s sexual surrender, smiling right in his face as she sat proudly on him. She was in the picture of control, not the least bit distracted or even tired from grinding on the boy until his climax. “Lucky for you I enjoy playing with boys like this.” She’d say, gripping around his head to pull his face right into her breasts.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next