Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 213 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 212 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

NWO - Koji Vs Sefina

2 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

NWO - Koji Vs Sefina - Page 6 Empty Re: NWO - Koji Vs Sefina

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:13 pm

The revelation was quite a shock for Koji. If the ability of stealing strenght and levels was quite frightening, especially for a manly fighter who prided his combat prowess over anything else... being able to repeatedly weaken and regenerate a dominated opponent made Sefina able to turn him into her toy for... however long she liked?!?

"Guuhh... I...I see... but I have aahhnn.. n-no intention of becoming your next plaything..! >///<", he groaned and moaned in discimfort, resuming an admirable (but obviously fruitless) effort to tug himself free from the ropes bindings, rubbing his face against her inner thighs every now and then in the process, and thus only obtaining a brighter shade of blush across his flustered face.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:20 pm

“Oh no worry, you’re already in the position so it doesn’t really matter.” She stated, now returning to her breasts squeezing Koji’s boyhood relentlessly. “Ever since I first knocke you out, it sealed your fate. After all, I can knock you out and return your strength before putting you into another hold. It’s a rather effective method after all.”

The busty woman would continue with her sexy onslaught, squeezing his virility more and more with her marshmallowy soft breasts like it was her obligation to. At the same time, her hips would continue to sway elegantly, both letting him watch her butt so closely and have his face rub more against her thighs. An expert and lovely hold to trap a boy in.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:43 pm

In spite of his wannabe-defiance, Koji was falling ever more hopelessly into Sefina's web of seductions, not to mention being already tangled into a real web made of ring ropes.

The smooth touch of her warm thighs and the tantalizing sway of her hips were doing an excellent job at putting the poor boy in a trance-like state. And once he was lulled so nicely under her spell, there was no chance to endure the disastrous pleasure provided by her heavenly paizuri any longer.

"Ohhhhh n-not agai-nnhhh... o///o", He blushed and twitched in aroused shame, precum leaking from the tip of his swollen girth already.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:21 am

“No need to worry Koji-kun, just let it out. As much as you want.” Sefina would coax Koji, wanting him to once again surrender the the overwhelming pleasure her breasts provided for him, each squeeze becoming more soft and enveloping, feeling his twitching become more and more clear until his sexual surrender to her.

Once his climax was finished again, Sefina would use her magic to once again revitalize his strength, returning the boyhood to its hardened state yet again. However this time she would pull away, freeing his virility from the heavenly embrace her breasts provided. She also would free his arms and legs, letting him unceremoniously fall onto the canvas as she stepped back, once again going into her readied state. “Ready when you are, Koji-kun.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:56 am

The scene was welcomed by amused laughters from the small crowd of fellow Luciana knights, as Koji moaned loudly and released another pent up climax, shooting it nicely high from the soft squeezing vice of her breasts. In shame of his silly cockyness from before, he was Sefina's aroused toy, all hers to sexually exhaust and refill to her heart's content.

Finally untangled from his bindings, it took a few seconds for Koji to recollect his straight thinking... and his pants.

Eventually, he was back up into his fighting stance, but with a flushed face that confessed way much more weakness to Sefina's sweetly seductive moves than he'd like to admit.

"E-enough jokes.. I'll get you back this time.. 0///0".

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:57 pm

“Fufufu, oh will you now?” Sefina giggled, seeing Koji’s embarrassed face and finding it adorable as she stood ready for him. “Well I’m excited to see what you would do once you do. Oh the amount of naughty things a young boy such as yourself would want to get out of his system.”

“Would you endlessly fondle my breasts? Kiss me until neither of us could breathe? Or perhaps take my clothes off and have your way with me?” Sefina would mischievously say, her body moving to give emphasis to her impressive curves as she did. But once she finished, the busty woman would demonstrate her impressive speed and appear right behind him, grabbing onto his wrist before throwing him with an Irish whip to the ropes. “Oh, my apologies. I was speaking out my own fantasy at the end there~”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:06 pm

Koji's face started turning colors when Sefina named all those perverted actions that he would be planning, trying his best not to let her put strange lusty things into his mind.

"A-Actually I was talking about fighting not some-ugh???" o///o.
While he struggled to keep his mind focused on fighting, rather than on Sefina's very desirable body, her playful teasings provided enough distraction to catch the flustered boy off guard, tossing him into a forceful run to the ropes.

Koji still tried to recover his balance, both physical and mental, by using the ropes to take a boost and jump forward, attempting a fancy acrobatic fullbody takedown.
"H-Hyaaahh! o///o"

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:13 pm

Sefina could only smile as Koji continued to blush, the hopeless boy an easy victim to her seductive and forward approach to her intentions on dealing with him. Even as he attempted to preform his takedown his red face brought enjoyment to her, one she would gladly return the favor for.

When Koji was close enough, rather than avoid like she easily could, Sefina would instead jump up in returnwrapping her legs around the boy’s body and arms around his head. She would then let herself fall back, taking the boy down with her onto the canvas where she’d immediately squeeze him with her legs, shoving his face directly between her bosom as she landed. “I caught you Koji-kun~”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:40 pm

Koji gasped in shocked, flushed surprise as Sefina anticipated his intentions, jumping right at him with a big smile on her lips, and with welcoming open arms and legs.

"W-Wha..??? Mmmmnnfhhh...! O///O".
To his utter humiliation, Sefina had chosen to wrap herself around him like a sexy octopus, of all the possible ways to counter his takedown!
Falling face down into her enormous, pillowy breasts, Koji had huffed part of his air supply right into her cleavage with a muffled groan, and the buxom elìte warrior was more than ready to squeeze out another good share of his wind by squeezing him with her smooth yet strong legs.

Smothered in her bodily jail, Koji started to struggle and writhe around like a little bug in a venus fly trap, and with quite the same chance to escape.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:45 pm

“How nice of you to jump right into my arms Koji-kun.” Sefina teased, keeping her arms around his head as he struggled against her hold. Although with it came with her legs squeezing tight around his body, attempting to tame him against his will. As a matter of fact, every time he struggled her legs would grow tight, squeezing him before loosening when he’d stop.

This pattern would be shared with her arms, the busty woman squeezing her breasts around his face with her arms when he resisted and loosen when he wasn’t. Everyone watching could see with enjoyment that she was conditioning his body, willing or not his instincts would understand that fighting back would do nothing but get a tighter squeeze. She was playing with him, using his disadvantage to taunt and tease him.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next