by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 218 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 216 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Euro-babes catfight! Yvette vs. Estelle

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Euro-babes catfight! Yvette vs. Estelle Empty Euro-babes catfight! Yvette vs. Estelle

Post by pu-level-up Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:58 pm

Yvette an Estelle's pre-fight text message conversation:
A meeting between the managers:

Hotel Suite Prisoner of War Match

Win through hentai submission. The loser will be the winner's sex slave for the rest of the evening

Yvette walked around the hotel suite, inspecting all of the preparations her manager Sophie had put in place to make sure everything was in order. The posh hotel room had been modified quite a bit, the bed and most of the furniture had been pushed to the walls, leaving a large open area in the middle covered by plush carpet. Cameras were hidden around the room so as to not interfere with the fight that was about to take place. There were all kinds of sex toys hidden as well in drawers and cabinets and underneath cushions, all of which Yvette planned to use during the match and after. She made sure she knew the location of everything.

"Yvette, you're really sure you want to do this?" Asaki asked. She sat on the edge of the bed, kicking her bare feet up and down. The pinkette nurse was quite apprehensive about all this, she didn't want either Yvette or Estelle to be hurt or to have any bad feelings. Luckily, she had been requested to be the referee for this match since it was between two of her friends, and she was going to use this power to make sure nothing bad would happen.

After finishing her preparations, Yvette stood back up, dusting off her sweater-dress. "Yes Asaki, I am going through with this," she said, "After seeing your match with Estelle, I have to have a go at her. Don't worry, even if I lose there will be no hard feelings!"

"But you're not planning to lose are you?" Asaki asked, "You've done everything you could to stack this match in your favor."

Yvette nodded. The hotel room had been set up to her specifications, even Asaki's presence as the referee gave Yvette an edge. The text messages Yvette used to incite Estelle to this fight, the meeting Sophie set up with Masako, all of it was a set-up. Yvette had no plans to lose tonight, no matter how hard Estelle fought.

"I just hope Estelle won't take this too badly," Asaki said, "She's a really nice person! I don't want to make her our enemy."

Yvette took a seat next to her friend and tag partner. "I promise I'll be gentle with her," Yvette said, "We'll give her some good loving afterwards, something she will enjoy so much she won't hold any of this against us!" She gave Asaki a big hug for both support and reassurance.

A knock on the door alerted them to Estelle's arrival. Yvette motioned to Asaki, before quickly making her way to the couch facing the door. She wanted to be in a proper position to welcome their guest.

"Come in! The door isn't locked, " Asaki called. She looked at Yvette, who gave her a smile of approval and support.

Yvette's current attire:

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Euro-babes catfight! Yvette vs. Estelle Empty Re: Euro-babes catfight! Yvette vs. Estelle

Post by Iceman Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:56 am

“So, I went through this with Asaki’s manager and I think we managed to reach common ground in there. Both of us acknowledged this was an awkward situation but I think this match should solve most of that. I think we were lucky we had… Estelle, are you listening to me? Estelle!”

“Huh?” Estelle was aloof as if her mind was somewhere else, it wasn’t like her to be like that just before a match. The recent events surrounding Yvette and her catty situation with the French made Estelle feel bad and vulnerable. She didn’t like getting on people’s bad side, she would rather ignore someone than becoming their enemy, but this was far more complicated than that. The Swiss was on her red bikini as she was putting a robe on top of that, just getting ready for her upcoming match that would happen in the suite a couple of floors above her right now. But her mind was somewhere else, and her manager knew Scarlet enough to notice that.

“Estelle, everything is going to be fine. Just go up there and do what you do best, even enjoy yourself. I assure you that after all this we will turn a page on this incident.”, Masako tried to reassure her client’s confidence before the match.

“Th-thank you Masako. I mean it and I hope you are right...” Estelle wasn’t completely focused yet, but her manager knew her well enough to make her feel confident. “Well, off I go. Wish me luck.”, she said as she fastened her robe and headed out of the room.

A couple of minutes after Estelle was knocking on the suite’s door, her mind still somewhere else. Why was she feeling like that? Was it only about her texting argument with Yvette or was there something else? Asaki’s voice interrupted her trail of thought as the nurse inveted her inside.

The room was a wonderfully fancy looking suite, on par with those Estelle’s father would book for her family whenever they travelled together, not the best of thoughts for the Swiss now, she never liked that overpompous style. Estelle’s first thought was to greet Asaki as soon as she arrived but something stopped her. Unsure if that would instill more agression from Yvette, the Swiss decided to meet her rival first. “Um… Hello again, Yvette.” Everything was awkward for the brunette. She searched for a place in which she could privately take care of her robe to reveal her bikini. Finally she settled for the bathroom and then returned properly geared for a match. The Swiss breathed deep. “Alright. I think I’m ready.” Honestly speaking, she wasn’t.

Back to top Go down

Euro-babes catfight! Yvette vs. Estelle Empty Re: Euro-babes catfight! Yvette vs. Estelle

Post by pu-level-up Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:54 pm

When the door opened, Yvette and Asaki both stood up to greet Estelle. Well, Asaki did, Yvette meanwhile crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes, trying to be intimidating. It didn't seem like she needed to put in the effort though, as Estelle looked quite worried and wary already, as if just having this match was intimidating enough. That gave Yvette hope, as she knew she had the psychological advantage.

Asaki felt quite bad for her friend though. "Umm Estelle, are you alright?" she said, "Please don't be nervous, this is just a wrestling match, that's all!"

Yvette smirked as Estelle went into the bathroom to disrobe and change into her attire for the match. The French girl wasn't feeling shy, and she wanted to show the Swiss beauty her attire in person. When Estelle returned, Yvette took the hem of her sweater dress and pulled it over her head, then tossed it aside to reveal her attire for this fight.

Yvette's battle garb:

The red bikini Estelle wore was undeniably sexy, though Yvette felt that her black lace was more than a match. She took a look as Asaki, who was ogling both of them with a slight blush on her cheeks. The French girl stepped right up to Estelle, uncrossing her arms and raising them in a fighting stance, eager to get started.

"Hold on!" Asaki shouted before Yvette could tangle with Estelle, "Before you two get started, I want to set down some rules. You're both my friends and I don't want either of you to get hurt!"

She hopped off the bed and got in between Estelle and Yvette. "As I am the referee, you both have to listen to what I say, understood? So here are the rules, " Asaki pulled out her cell phone, upon which she had written some notes, "No hitting heads with closed fists, only open-palm slaps. No gouging of eyes or noses. No biting. Do not do anything that can cause permanent injury or scarring. If your opponent says she gives, then you must stop, no exceptions!"

Asaki looked at both Yvette and Estelle. "Do you both agree?" she asked. Yvette nodded, she wasn't planning to do anything like that during this match anyways. Her blue eyes fixed upon Estelle's, wondering what her reaction would be.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:54 am

Spoiler:

When Estelle got in the room Asaki greeted with her cheerful manners just as the Swiss had expected, but the nurse was also able to read Estelle like an open book. Was her unease so obvious to the eye? The brunette needed to compose herself before the match in order to have any chance of victory, but finding her center wasn’t easy after the turmoil of emotions on her head.

Then Yvette got on her battle garb and Estelle almost forgets about everything. The French woman chose black lingerie to clad for battle and she looked so luscious, so perfect, that the Swiss only regretted that they had to meet under those conditions. “This was meant to be a very different thing, not a grudge match...”, lamented the brunette on her thoughts.

As Yvette made ready for combat it almost scares the fazed Estelle, but Asaki got in the way to go over the rules a final time before they could start. Again, hearing the referee talking about how biting or punching was forbidden made her feel a shadow on her spirit. How could she have gone this low? She joined the AFW to have a good time and make some friends, and now she was fighting out of spite? No matter how hard she regretted what happened, she could do nothing now but go forwards. She knew that Yvette would take nothing but her best in the fight, so Estelle closed her eyes for some seconds, breathed deep and when she met Yvette’s eyes again her doubts were gone. She was going to take the victory.

“I agree. I would never play dirty like that. As far as I’m concerned, we can start whenever you feel like it.” Her tone was serious but not uninviting. After all, they were going to engage in a sexual bout in just seconds.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:54 pm

Seeing Estelle accept the rules, Yvette uncrossed her arms and got back in her fighting stance, eager to get started. She kept her eyes on her opponent meeting her eyes and staring her down, now showing any weakness. Her hands remained open, palms out facing Estelle, reaching halfway between them to invite the busty tall Swiss brunette to lock up.

"I'll take it you've never had a real catfight," Yvette said, her voice soft and low so only she and Estelle could hear, "Too bad... This is going to be very unpleasant for you."

The French girl suddenly lunged forward, aiming to grab Estelle's hands and push them to the side, moving right up to press her entire body against Estelle! The French girl would then attempt to wrap her long legs around the back of her opponent's equally long legs, trying to hook her ankle behind Estelle's calf. Yvette pushed forward with her body, her much smaller chest mashing against Estelle's as the French girl attempted to take the Swiss beauty down and land on top of her!

"Or maybe you'll like it!" Yvette said as she drove her body against Estelle's to quickly get the dominant position to start this fight!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:25 am

Up until that very moment, and despite their heated up chat conversation, Estelle hadn't any kind of input on what kind of fighter Yvette would be, or what would the French's approach to combat be. Now she could have a proper look at her true colors even before the match had properly started. Where Asaki was a much more accesible and friendly woman, Yvette looked like someone who wanted everything going her way, someone intimidating enough to turn the tide of things with her mere presence.

Yvette seemed to realize Estelle's hesitation instants before the match, because her comments and statements pointed in one direction: the French wanted to physically overpower the Swiss while getting in her mind to make her will falter. She was trying to look superior and more experienced than Estelle, but even if the brunette had never been in that kind of fight, but she still had more fighting experience that would make an impression in Yvette.

"Well maybe you will have a bad surprise coming for y- ooomph!" Yvette's sudden lunge caught Estelle by surprise, the French managing to lock the Swiss' arms to her body and topple her. Positioned on top of her on the bed and completely unable to move it would seem that Yvette had control, but it was still too early on the match to say anything...

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:25 pm

With her takedown successful, Yvette immediately moved to press her advantage. She shifted her body so her entire weight was pressed against Estelle. But Yvette wasn't just planning to hold Estelle down with her body. Her hands immediately reached up to grab Estelle's wrists and pin them against the floor beside her head. Meanwhile, the French girl's long legs attempted to wrap around Estelle's and lock them in a grapevine. Yvette hoped to attain the dominant position immediately and convincingly, so she could start working over Estelle's sexy body!

"Your body feels really nice Estelle," Yvette said softly as she rubbed her body all over the Swiss beauty, her own soft skin sinking into Estelle's curves. Though Estelle was even taller than the already quite tall French girl, she had a much curvier body, with wider hips and much bigger breasts. Though Yvette greatly enjoyed the body contact, Estelle's sexy body made Yvette a bit jealous, making her want to punish and force Estelle to submit even more!

After securing her hold, the French girl would use her long legs and lengthy body on the offensive. She would pull up on Estelle's arms, push down with her legs, and give Estelle's entire body a nice long stretch! Then, she would push her legs apart and force Estelle's legs to open painfully far, putting the Swiss beauty into a sexy grapevine submission hold!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:38 pm

From the very first moment the Swiss made into the room, Yvette had tried her best to give certain impression. It was everywhere, from how the raven-haired move to how she demanded anything from Estelle. It was true that Yvette had some aura of authority around her, and it looked like the French knew how to make the best out of it pretty well. Yvette didn’t ask anything, she demanded things, and every one of her statements was set in stone. The French was an expert in using her figure, her body and her attitude to make her rivals bend to her will, and just a couple of minutes “trapped” with her made Estelle realize this.

There was Estelle, lying on her back while Yvette diligently secured her arms above her head and trapped her legs in a grapevine hold. The French even had some time to tease the Swiss, praising her body but leaving a predatory tone floating in the air, as if the French wanted to dominate every single aspect of the match.

Even if it looked like Yvette had full control for now, with a grapevined Estelle groaning in pain from the hold, the Swiss still had a lot of willpower into her. The match had just begun and no matter it was a catfight, it also had a sexual approach to it. Also, Estelle decided to counter Yvette’s tone by dismissing it. Instead of falling or returning the praise, she would pose as a proud fighter, make the dominant woman feel ignored. “I know. You better enjoy it.”, was the only response she gave to Yvette before she started pushing with her legs in order to switch positions and reverse the grapevine.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:59 pm

Yvette had gotten into her opponent's head, u balancing her and taking the dominant position to start this match. She wasn't kidding when she said she enjoyed the feeling of Estelle's body pressed up tight against her own. With her strong legs holding Estelle's apart, arms pinning Estelle's wrists above her head, the French girl felt quite confident that she had control over her opponent. Now it was time to press her advantage.

The French girl smiled at Estelle's threatening words. "I certainly will!" she said, a smile appearing on her face as she her thoughts went to dominating Estelle.

But it was in that moment of distraction that Estelle successfully counterattacked. "Oh!" Yvette gasped as Estelle began to push back with her legs to flip them over. Yvette grunted as she pushed back, but though she had her weight on top her opponent was able to get her footing and push down on the mats, turning and flipping them over so she was on top!

"Oooohh!" Yvette gasped in pain as the grapevine got reversed. Now she was on the receiving end, with Estelle's long legs forcing hers apart and stretching her entire body!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:56 am

It was true that Yvette looked imposing and incredibly hot in her lingerie, and that aura of dominance she had made harder for Estelle to even think about resisting her. The French’s character was all around this demanding side of her, but what she didn’t know is that Estelle wasn’t a scared rookie anymore. The Swiss was sure about her chances, having learnt from her past experiences and honing her fighting and sensual skills in combat. Maybe that was the reason Estelle managed to switch positions so quickly, maybe Yvette was so focused on maintaining her dominant appearance and stance that she forgot the level of skill her rival was capable of.

As things were, Estelle was now on top while reversing the grapevine hold she was being subjected to just seconds before. She knew really well that a reversal from that hold was actually painful. She wasn’t one to go for pain over pleasure in her matches, it wasn’t her thing, but Estelle knew well how to adapt her actions based on the rival she had in front, and it looked like with someone like Yvette some pain and light domination was in order. “Well, you liked my body, right Yvette? Have a taste at it.”, Estelle whispered to her rival as she squeezed harder the grapevine, aiming to make her rival get all the air on her lungs out, and then she would lean in with her ample, bigger mounds directly to Yvette’s face going for a breast smother!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next