by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Re: Shizuku Yatori vs Kamiya Daisuke

3 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: Shizuku Yatori vs Kamiya Daisuke - Page 2 Empty Re: Re: Shizuku Yatori vs Kamiya Daisuke

Post by Maxy Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:29 pm

Sion wasn't really paying attention to him, just trying to get in the mind set that he'd actually be fighting instead of the original plan. Kei did hear what Damian said and poked him in the shoulder to get his attention, she didn't say anything but gave a small protective mother glare. The other announcer looked at her surprised "Where do you get all these things?"

"I dunno, just found it lying around."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Re: Shizuku Yatori vs Kamiya Daisuke - Page 2 Empty Re: Re: Shizuku Yatori vs Kamiya Daisuke

Post by Yatori Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:31 pm

"Okay!" Yatori squared her shoulders and made a show of flexing her arms for a supreme effort to womanhandle poor Sion.

And then a new theme music played.

S.O.S kikoeta yatto anata ni kikoeta?

"Eh?" Yatori gaped as the 'owner' of that theme appeared with her manager.

"Hold it right there, Senpai!" the red-faced Amami Haruka exclaimed. Right behind her was a grimacing Aida Masato. "I can't let you do that!"

Meanwhile Damian spared Kei a brief glance, a nod of acknowledgement, and then went back to watching Sion.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:37 pm

The appearance of even more people made Sion sigh quietly. 'What now?' the thought, wondering why these people just showed up.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:15 am

"You can't wrestle a guy, Senpai!" Haruka shrilled. "This is Friction! Not Sex Wars!"

"Well, there has to be a wrestling match tonight or the fans will be disappoint," Yatori protested.

"Then let a guy wrestle a guy!"

And Haruka turned on her manager.

"Masato-kun!"

"H-hai," Masato mumbled in a tinny voice. He was much smaller and lighter than Sion, had no combat ability and actually looked like a short-haired girl in a suit. "I... I'll do my best..."

Yatori gaped. "Oh, dear," she muttered, "Masato's going to wrestle?"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:31 am

"Hold on a minute." Kei gets up again. "So what if it's Friction, lately Friction really hasn't be done by the book 100%. Friction has a champion who didn't actually win it, Sexwar and the lil k division wrestlers have crossed over before, might as well take this ol' rule book (which she is now holding) deepfry it, cover it in chocolate sauce and eat it. It might as well be something tastey since it doesn't appear to have real maret anymore. You are right about something Yatori, there should be a match, and I'm going to take a page out of the former champ's playbook amd make a decleration, since there has been no sign of Frictions' GM all day (at least in this thread lol) I'm going to declare myself Friction's Director of Fun, at least for right now anyway. So tell ya what, Yatori was originally suppose to wrestle, this new guy apparently wants to as well, so let's as the fans what they want to see. So how about it? Should Sion face Yatori?..........Or Masato?"

(you get to decide who gets the better crowd vote ^^)

"Might as well, ah what the heck, with all that has happened tonight so far we might get some free candy or something" mentioned the one announcer guy.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Re: Shizuku Yatori vs Kamiya Daisuke - Page 2 Empty Re: Shizuku Yatori vs Kamiya Daisuke

Post by Yatori Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:04 am

"Ooh, a democracy," Yatori observed brightly, entertained by Kei's declaration. The crowd, meanwhile, had actually split in half. Some, obviously fans of Sex Wars, wanted Yatori to throw down on sort-of-poor-Sion. Others apparently wanted a curbstomp and were therefore rooting for (or was it against?) Masato (who was shrinking despite Haruka's exhortations for him to "man up").

Yatori sauntered over to the side of the ring facing Kei. She leaned sexily on the top rope. "How about you come up here and we wrestle, Kei-san?" she asked aloud. "I have to admit, I've never seen or watched you wrestle. But you sound really experienced. Why don't you teach me a trick or three?"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:30 pm

"I would but I just ordered a pizza and hoped to have some while you go at it and" she then turns and sees the other announcer guy getting into it before she does "HEY I SAW THAT!"

She then turns her attention back to the others. "Anyway, since we have a split decision, as lame as it sounds we'll do it the old fashion way." She pulls a coin out of her pocket. "Call it in the air Yatori. The moment it lands the match will start and which ever side it lands on that person will become fair game so look alive Sion."

She tosses it up, but it ends up almost going as high as the ceiling. "Oops ^_^"

It does eventually come down and lands on.........

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:07 am

"Heads!" Yatori called.

"Ittai!"

... Haruka.

Yatori clapped her hands over her mouth to try and stifle a gust of laughter. Her cheeks puffed up like a hamster's. Then she gave up and began laughing out loud.

"What?" The tiny idol girl was whirling around in confusion to try and spot who hit her on the head when she wasn't looking. "What was that? Who hit me?" Haruka hadn't been paying attention to what Kei had been saying because she'd been trying to psyche up Masato.

"Oh, dear," Yatori began. And from where she was, the coin looked to be tails side up.

Last edited by 123 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ^^)

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:19 am

Kei grinned when she saw the result and picked the coin up and hopped out of the ring and rejoined the other announcer back at the table as Sion gets a feeling this isn't going to be good.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:13 am

Yatori shrugged. "Oh, well," she admitted. "I haven't wrestled guys, ever, but there's a first time for everything, I guess."

She grinned at Sion. "Okay, handsome, off with the suit. This is a wrestling match, not a ball. I'm in a swimsuit, so you should be in just your trunks at the very least. Right?" she asked the crowd, who roared agreement.

Outside the ring, Masato was trying to drag Haruka away. The latter in turn tried to keep him there. "We have to support senpai! Since you won't fight him, she has to!" Haruka won that contest, dragging Masato to the nearest folding chairs- which were right next to Kei.

Last edited by 123 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next