» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Re: Shizuku Yatori vs Kamiya Daisuke

3 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: Shizuku Yatori vs Kamiya Daisuke - Page 4 Empty Re: Re: Shizuku Yatori vs Kamiya Daisuke

Post by Maxy Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:30 pm

"Good, let's keep it that way ^_^" Kei tells him. As Sion was in the headlock he went down to a knee but then grabbed her as he got back up to do a back suplex.

(ooc: remember when that was was Shawn Michaels old finishing move?)

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Re: Shizuku Yatori vs Kamiya Daisuke - Page 4 Empty Re: Re: Shizuku Yatori vs Kamiya Daisuke

Post by Yatori Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:27 am

(OOC: No, lol it's been while.)

Damian nods in assent. Yatori meanwhile got one more good wrench on Sion before she got flipped over his back. She was wrned by his preparatory drop, though, and managed to break her fall so that it didn't do much damage. "Not bad," she admitted as she came out of the roll, "Not bad at all..."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:48 am

He doesn't say anything in response and figures something else 'I know what she, yeah that could.' he thought hoping she'd come to him

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:07 am

Yatori decided to take it slow this time by circling Sion, getting closer and closer with each orbit. With mental notes to watch out for strikes and quick counter throws (and Haruka cheering for her at ringside), she decided to go low this time to grab Sion's legs and yank him off his feet.

Masato frowned. "Yatori-san seems to be used to wrestling guys... so why is she in Friction?" he wondered.

Damian didn't answer. His silence was answer enough.

Last edited by 123 on Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:11 am

It did, but it's what Sion wanted. He fell down but made sure his knee's fall was broken by her head. This wasn't turning into the match he'd hoped for and wanted to end it quickly and it was the only thing he knew that would keep her down.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:34 am

Yatori grunted as Sion's knees hit her in the head. She rolled away from him, clutching her head where he'd hit him.

"Uwaahh!" Haruka exclaimed. "That's a mean move!"

"Is he even a manager?" Masato muttered. "He fights way too well compared to me..." Who couldn't wrestle worth beans.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:43 am

Kei put an arm on Haruka's shoulder. "I think he did that to save her." She then looks at Masato. "Yeah, but he knows where to make contact to have it work on her."

Sion went to pin her and whispered to her 'please for the love of god stay down.'

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:40 am

Unfortunately for Kei, he only got a 1-count before Yatori kicked and shoved out of his pin, the mafiosi not quite stunned enough for his taste. "Ugh," she grunted as she rolled away from her opponent.

Haruka was in the middle of replying to Kei, but Yatori's sudden recovery got her to cheer up and cheer again. "Senpai!"

"He's going to have to hit her harder if he wants to knock her out." Masato knew that was obvious, but he had to say something.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:49 am

"urg STAY DOWN!" he jumped up and grabbed a hold of her and head and bashed it against his other kneww this time but as hard as he could then went o pin her again. Kei looked concerned "Uhm, Yatori's a talented person but think one of you could throw the towel in for her if this keeps up. I don't see this ending well." She had a feeling with the mood SIon was getting in if this kept up then Yatori's head would end up in her (Kei's) backyard on the otherside of the world and that wouldn't be good.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:51 am

Yatori got yanked onto her knees by her head. But when Sion tried to smash her forehead into his knee again, her hands clapped onto his knees and pushed back on her own torso, stopping her head's forward motion just short of her hands.

"Ara," she growled in a serious tone, "Are you mad, Sion-san?" Yatori gripped Sion's knee firmly, almost squeezing. "You shouldn't get mad when you wrestle..."

"Eep," Haruka went. She'd only seen Yatori in that mood when pursuing a rare vendetta. And she had thought her senpai had given that up!

"It doesn't do you any good," Yatori said in a soft tone before she closed her eyes and slumped forward without warning, not moving after she fell to the mat.

"Eh? What happened?" Haruka exclaimed.

"She quit," Damian said simply.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next