Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 242 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 242 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Lost Adventurer

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Lost Adventurer - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lost Adventurer

Post by Nelv Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:57 pm

Yuto blew on his tea and took a sip before answering her question. He had to say he couldn't look away from her for a while, even if he tried to avert his gaze from time to time. It's not everyday you met such a beauty like her after all.

"Ah yeah, I'm an adventurer. My name is Yuto," he introduced himself. "I'm still a low rank one now, but one day... Anyways, it's fine if you don't know about it. The forest seems a little... confusing after all... Maybe it's just me since it's my first time here..."

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:03 pm

“Maybe, although we do have guests from time to time, sudden storms are frequent here thanks to the unique magic in the air.” Selunelia explained. “As for your rank, surely you must be generous saying you’re a low rank. I can sense your magic, it’s surprisingly high for a supposed rookie.”

Selunelia then turned as Shisen reached her, thanking the woman as she took the papers and placed her tea down to read them over. “Sorry, but I have some work I must do for the Luciana Empire, do you mind if I work and talk?” She’d ask, going over the papers’ contents as she spoke, snapping her fingers and causing a pair of glasses to form on her face to help her read.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:10 pm

"Ah, not at all," Yuto replied as Selunelia said that she got work to do. I thought that she's an independent woman as she lived in a place like this, he thought. Then again, the empire could always use a magic expert like her, I guess.

Something else that she said picked his interest, though.

"You said you sense magic from me? I can't use it unlike you, though... Maybe it's that... I once heard that I shared a bloodline from this certain hero, but like, I'm just a veeerrry distant relative of him so maybe there wasn't really much in it for me. I do recover somewhat faster than normal people..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:14 pm

“A hero you say, and you recover quickly?” Selunelia hummed, shifting a paper back as she continued with the conversation. “That sounds like one of the first heroes who challenged the original Demon King. That’s an impressive bloodline to come from even distant.”

“It May also explain your magic level, perhaps since you don’t use traditional spells it builds up in you more. Have you ever been in an enduring battle? Ever tested the limits of your recovery?” She asked, using her magic to float her cup up to sip at her tea again, showing a master level of control as her eyes never left her papers.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:21 pm

"Ah, yeah, I think that's the one. I read a bit about him," said Yuto. "As for its limits... I don't really know myself. There were a few tough battles where it helped me win, but I haven't really tested it, I guess. After all, being a low ranked adventurer means I didn't get to take a lot of difficult quest yet, haha..." he scratched his head a bit.

All these times he's been observing how easily Selunelia controlling the things around her with her magic, which made him felt curious just how powerful the woman actually was. The maid also didn't seem like an ordinary person as well, at least that's what his guts was telling him. He didn't really bother to probe around for the time being, though, simply enjoying his tea and having some conversation with her while waiting for the rain to stop.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:29 pm

“I suppose, it’s a shame you can’t really tell right now though. I’m certain Queen Eiruferu would’ve been as interested to know as I was.” Selunelia commented, casually dropping the matriarch’s name as if she was a former colleague.

“Ah well, I suppose a good regular study should have been expected.” Selunelia would say, finishing up her paperwork and handing it back to Shisen, the woman walking back to the tables as Selunelia focused back on the boy. “Tell me, would you be interested in a small sparring match?”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:36 pm

"Queen Eiruferu..." Yuto muttered the name, having heard a bit about her from his adventuring time. "Eh, a spar?" his eyes then blinked as he heard what Selunelia said.

It looked like the storm would keep him stuck here for a while, so he decided that it might not be a bad idea to do a bit of workout. Am I going to face her, though? he wondered, his cheeks warmed up a little just from seeing the witch's figure for a moment.

"Eh, uh... sure, why not? he then abruptly rolled his eyes and smiled sheepishly. "I'm actually kinda curious as well just how strong is the recovery ability..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:44 pm

“Oh good, then everything’s worked out well.” Selunelia clapped her hands, showing a bright smile as she stood up from her chair. “Now then, I suppose everything will be good for us to have a workout in. I have been rather lazy the past day so I really needed this.”

She then snapped her fingers, and with it a small black mass formed on the table between them. It would begin to expand before surrounding the whole area. And once it was done, Yuto would be standing alongside Selunelia in a brightly lit void, a square platform forming underneath them so that he wouldn’t be discombobulated on the direction needed to face.

The Witch then held her staff up, the orb glowing pink for a second before vanishing. She then took a combative stance, smiling to the boy as she appeared excited. “Now then Yuto, is this to your liking? Or would you prefer a more familiar arena for our spar?”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:49 pm

Yuto was surprised to see their surroundings changed all of a sudden, and it took him a moment to get used to the place they ended up in. What the...? Is this still the same room? But there's nothing else here but us now... his mind raced for a moment as he looked around in awe. Seeing Selunelia took a battle stance, however, he'd do the same, raising both his arms up and gave her a rather nervous smile.

"Uh, I guess it wouldn't hurt to try new things," he said with a smirk. "I'm ready when you are."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:52 pm

“Very well then, allow me to make the first move.” She’d say motioning a hand forward as green magic formed in her palm. She then fired a single blast of magic, seeing whether the boy would attempt to avoid or block it.

Either way she expected him to handle it without too much damage, she didn’t put much magic power into it after all. But once he had dealt with it, she’d then immediately rush him, raising her leg up for a kick to his chest and head, testing his reaction timing.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next