Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 211 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 209 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Lost Adventurer

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Lost Adventurer - Page 3 Empty Re: The Lost Adventurer

Post by Nelv Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:57 pm

Yuto dodged the magic attack by moving to the side, then proceeded to rush towards Selunelia in an attempt to strike her. However, he was surprised to see her already on her way towards him, and could only raised his arms up to block her kick instead. The force behind the attack pushed him away a little, and he had to say, he didn't expect a magic user to kick quite hard.

"My turn!" the boy then announced as he ran towards her, aiming to side step at the last moment for a little feint, before raising his right arm up to hit her with a clothesline. "Hyaah!"

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:01 pm

Selunelia was impressed to see him dodge and block her attacks, even if she wasn’t putting much effort into them to avoid any serious blows so early on. However when the boy would move in to attempt his clothesline, she’d surprise him by jumping up and paralleling her body with the arena.

Wrapping her legs around his arm and neck, she’d attempt to drop them down onto the ground, revealing it to be a semi-flexible material similar to the canvas of a human arena’s ground. And if she brought him down, she’d then begin to tighten her legs, squeezing his head with her lovely thighs in a headscissors.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:05 pm

"Eh..." Yuto didn't expect Selunelia to avoid his attack, and he ended up caught by the woman's legs before being taken down to the ground. "Gah!"

The surface was surprisingly softer than what he expected, but that wasn't really the issue he's concerned about right now. Selunelia's legs were tightening around him, squeezing his head in a scissor, causing him to groan and squirm while his hands trying to pry apart her limbs.

"Guuhh... s-such strength..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:13 pm

“Well, a smart mage trains both her body as much as her mind.” Selunelia giggled at his response, her legs remaining tight around his neck while they were on the ground. She was clearly adept at holds, as her hold was perfectly locked around him.

After a bit in the hold, Selunelia would show some sportsmanship and release his neck, moving him off before standing up to let them continue. “I should warn you Yuto, I’m certainly no stranger to sparring. So please use all your strength, we wouldn’t want it to be uneventful would we?”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:20 pm

Yuto gasped and panted a little after he was released from the hold. There was fair point in what Selunelia said, but that surely wasn't a common case, at least for him. He picked himself up, looking a little flustered, but gave her a little nod.

"Y-yeah... I'm just... a little surprised..."

After thinking about it for a moment, the boy then rushed at Selunelia again, this time aiming to slip behind her to wrap his arms around her waists to squeeze her. He thought that if he used his full speed, she wouldn't be able to give him the slip like last time. Would she prove him wrong?

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:23 pm

Seeing him increase his speed, Selunelia would allow him to sprint behind her as if she couldn’t follow. But the moment he stopped to wrap his arms around her she’d turn around on a dime and step towards him.

As his arms would wrap around her waist, she’d move her arms around his body playfully, the witch pressing her large breasts against his muscular chest as she hugged him. “Wow, that was pretty fast Yuto. I’m impressed.” She’d tease winking as she stuck her tongue out playfully at him.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:29 pm

"Wha...?" Yuto blurted out as Selunelia turned around on the last moment, startling him. "Oof...!" their height difference and his posture as he went to wrap his arms around him made her busts pressed not only against his chest, but also a part of his face as well.

Then the boy felt her arms around his body, and he froze for a moment while giving Selunelia a nervous and flustered gaze because of her teasing a pair of blushes appeared on his cheeks. T-they're s-soft... he thought. He didn't really squeeze her as a result of his confusion, part of him now trying to back away from her instead.

"Uh... t-thanks...?"

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:39 pm

“It’s no trouble, complimenting such a cute boy as yourself. Seeing you just makes me want to play with you and squeeeeeeeeeze real hard.” The witch stated, emphasizing her words as she began to squeeze her arms around him, lifting him up into a bearhug.

Of course the hold would be quite tight around his back, but it would also come off as extremely enjoyable, as the busty witch’s breasts were now pressing even harder against his chest, giving him the warm and soft embrace they had on him.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:44 pm

"C-cute... I'm not... aahhh...!" Yuto yelped as he was lifted into a bearhug, which made him felt a mixture of hard and soft sensations from the squeezing and the feeling of Selunelia's breasts mashing his front. "Uughh..." the boy squirmed helplessly, trying to push the witch and loosen her hold, unsuccessfully.

At the same time he's growing more flustered... and he could feel something else inside him being stirred, namely arousal. It just impossible for his body to not react after feeling hers being quite intimate, and a bulge gradually began to grow in his pants.

"U-um... c-can you please let me go..." he timidly ask, blushing.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:32 pm

“Aww, but why?” Selunelia would tease, putting emphasis in one of her squeezes as she did. It wasn’t hard for her to notice his growing bulge, even expecting it until she felt it against her. When she did, the busty witch would smile mischievously up to the boy, keeping him in her tight embrace.

“Oh my, what a naughty boy~” She’d tease, seeing his embarrassed blush when she felt his erection. “Are you that aroused? I’ve only been hugging you like this.” She’d then push her breasts more against him, using her body to further distract him. “What will you do when I do something more risqué if you’re this embarrassed already?”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next