by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 239 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 239 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Adama Saadia vs Daichi Kurozu - Beguiled

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Adama Saadia vs Daichi Kurozu - Beguiled - Page 5 Empty Re: Adama Saadia vs Daichi Kurozu - Beguiled

Post by Deus001 Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:30 am

Adama truth be told wasn't really all that aware of her womanly figure, most times she had fought people in the underground fighting pits they were simply intent on trying to defeat her. In fact Adama would have likely complained about her ample bust getting in the way of her being able to move her arms in defence and offence, never mind the fact that trying to bra them was a pain. But donning her black leather veil helped Adama put herself back in perspective, in hindsight Adama was finding Daichi more appealing to her than most men she'd met. Perhaps it was a result of the fact that he appeared more unique than others she'd encountered, much like how Adama had been seen as different from other women and used it as part of her gameplan even.

The fact that she smiled at Daichi was clear she favoured him greatly, to get her to do that was akin to getting a royal flush in poker. Possible certainly but very much out the realm of possibility, only her mentor was one that could typically see such a thing before he parted ways with the siren of the sands. Daichi asked if the girl from Israel would like to be dressed. Adama titled her head in curiosity, she then shrugged and said "I suppose so. One moment." Ms Saadia would move back to her ring attire. The thin white piece of fabric that one could barely call a 'Dress', Adama then heard Daichi's offer.

The siren of the sands slid into the dress in one fluid motion as he said it, as she had done so countless times in the past. She looked at Daichi with her almond coloured eyes and blinked twice before Adama said "Well.....There is one thing you could do for me." the siren would slowly lay down on the bed and move the back of her veil and lifted her hood to reveal her snow coloured hair and her slender back. "Perhaps you could put your powerful hands to good use and rub the pain out of my back? I could do with a massage before retiring for the evening...... Adama said, lowering her facial features to hide the fact that she was a bit red faced herself at offering him this chance.....

Back to top Go down

Adama Saadia vs Daichi Kurozu - Beguiled - Page 5 Empty Re: Adama Saadia vs Daichi Kurozu - Beguiled

Post by Scourger X Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:42 am

"Maybe I hit my head harder than i realized..." Daichi thought, he turned to look at Adama, who was sitting with her back turned to him, her face was covered by her pale hair."A massage?" He asked out loud, hoping that the girl corrected the thing that he misheard. When the girl didn't do such thing, instead lowering her head in shame, the brown-haired boy's eyes turned into plates as his face kept reaching new levels of redness. "Uhm, yeah, I can do that..." He admitted softly as he went towards the girl from Israel, truth be told, this wasn't just about sexual tension anymore, now he was also scared of hurting the girl further more. "Just let me know if I hurt you. Okay?"

With his hands trembling and breathing with his mouth, Daichi took a moment to get relaxed and normalize his breathing once again. It did helped that being this close to Adama, he was able to breath in her floral scent, he got ready to make contact with her slim back. "Alright, here I go." He warned, before he started to make gentle circling moves with his thumbs in her shoulder blades and neck, the rest of his fingers in her clavicles. He knew that a massage was more than just passing your thumbs around, and he wasn't even putting any strength behind it, but he first wanted to get used to the feeling of her skin before he started for real.

He started to use his whole palms to work the whole area of her scapula again and again, trying to make his movements continuous and soothing. "Tell me whenever you want me to stop..." He said while he went to run his thumbs in the edges of her shoulder blades, altering between doing this and giving a good rub down to both her rhomboids minor and mayor, after working the upper area for at least ten minutes, he started to feel how her trapezius muscles where relaxed to the point of feeling like clay to his fingers. He wasn't using the full extent of his grip force, but he was at least using a good percentage of it to ensure that his touch could give her relaxation and pleasure.

Truth be told, he was starting to really get into this, and he was apparently pretty good at it too! He restarted the massage in the sides of Adam's back that gave her figure that sand clock shape ironically Going once again with little strength and increasing it the more tender her flesh got. He kept running his hands down in a straight line with care so he wouldn't rip her dress when the pressure he used was reaching the half of his capacity. He circled around the areas of her lower waist with his fingers, being careful of avoiding the area where her... gluteus started. Her spine was being rubbed up and down by his thumbs as he was trying to not be distracted by the way his fingers made her clothes reveal the shape of her bare body.

He still was covering the areas of her back that composed her slender waist, even if her latissimus dorsi was soft like silk at this point, he was too focused in his work to care that they where going at it for the last half hour or so. It was just that he was almost hypnotized by every touch, feeling it like it was special and intimate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:36 pm

Adama truth be told was offering Daichi this for a number of reasons, partially because she could tell he was still a bit peeved at himself with how he handled her in the ring. Not that he really should considering Adama's mentality of fighting to win. So this was a chance to supposedly use that strength in a more productive way and soothe the skin of the mysterious girl and feel better, an act of kindness Adama reasoned. The girl for all her penchants for battle had indeed very soft skin, it was as if she had been beautifully protected from the desert sands by her veil and dress. It was also because well.......Daichi was someone Adama already felt close to. It'd been strange to feel like this given they'd only just met tonight, but perhaps it was the mixture of his compassion towards the siren of the sands as well as his unique appearance topped off by how Ms Saadia was essentially alone again after her mentor travelled west. These reasons are what gravitated her to him most likely.

She let out a quiet hum in response to asking if he'd hurt her, in all honesty Daichi couldn't do much to her that she hadn't already endured in the past. Adama smelled of fresh flowers. Often she'd adorn her veil with them and let the language of flowers speak for her, she awaited with baited breath for Daichi's work. Lo and behold she'd not be let down, indeed he pressed into her like he'd done it already. As the lad began Adama would give a deep sigh of contentment as Daichi worked her upper area, she curled her bare toes as he rubbed her for a good ten minutes or so. *I'd rather you didn't stop.....* Adama thought to herself he massaged her.

Daichi had skipped her hip area, the line of her thin white dress revealed her rear end contained only by a black thong. Adama personally wouldn't have minded him working on it, but she chose not to press that for fear she'd alienate him. As her new masseuse worked on her bare skin and soothe the aches Adama gathered from their fight Adama felt herself grow tired, it'd been quite a night after all she reasoned. The girl would mutter "D-Daichi, I'm gonna fall asleep........see you....tomorrow...... Adama would after saying this close her eyes slowly, before long she'd quietly sore. The Israel maiden would blissfully enter sleep since the first time she arrived in Japan, her clear respect for Daichi that he'd see her in this vulnerable position as the strain of the night and the softness of his hands letting her finally relax......

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:11 am

After a little while of rubbing Adama's back, Daichi started to feel how the girl started to faint in his hands. "Hey! are you-?" He was about to ask her for her well being, but she promptly informed him that she was about to fall asleep. He caught her as she simply slumbered away right there, even if he was about to say something, looking at her so, peaceful, vulnerable. He simply didn't wanted to disturb more. Daichi made sure that she was comfortably lying in her bed, he tucked her up in her blankets, and after that he left her to rest.

"See you tomorrow" he said in a quiet whisper before getting out of the infirmary. He was really tired as well, probably because that night took a toll in his emotions like he wasn't used to. At least he had something to look forward to in the next day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5