by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kawaiis Getting Coffee

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Kawaiis Getting Coffee - Page 4 Empty Re: Kawaiis Getting Coffee

Post by Daaharu Sat Dec 18, 2021 3:15 am

Harmony seemed remarkably energized by the concept of a wrestling match with Claire, though the mention of the bed seemed to bring the enthusiasm train to a screeching, grinding halt. Claire pressed her lips together and let her head tilt to one side, feeling unsure of how to proceed with the incredible displays of confusion and excitement which were taking turns spreading across Harmony's face. "The bed isn't necessary, but if we want to avoid injury, it very well might be the best option..." Claire began. She was going to talk through the other options in full, but abruptly it seemed that there was no need. Harmony had agreed to the idea of a bed wrestling match.

As the girl squeezed her hand and fidgeted about, Claire would take a deep breath, then give her a nod. "Okay, then. I suppose that will be the easiest way to show you some of the techniques that you will need to be prepared for." She wasn't sure how serious to take the bed wrestling challenge, and for the time being was content to consider it more of a showcase of holds and moves for Harmony's benefit than an actual competition between the two of them.

With Harmony still clutching at her hand, Claire led the way to the bedroom—all of ten paces to her left. She opened the door and turned on the light with her free hand, revealing a bed with simple, clean white blankets, a bookcase and a dresser on the opposite side of the room, two more doors leading to closet and bathroom, and finally, a big window looking out over the park across the street.

"Here we are," Claire said. "You will, well, probably have to let go of my hand...if we're both going to prepare ourselves."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by SuckerPunch Sat Dec 18, 2021 3:36 am

"No. No. The bed is okay!" She said reassuring Claire. "If... That's how it is supposed to be done." Before only slightly backtracking.

Seemingly satisfied, Claire continued. And her words set her heart somewhat at ease. She knew she didn't stand a chance against one of the legends in the division. She wasn't confident she even stood a chance against another rookie. But a demonstration sounded like the perfect way to ease into the sport. To begin her journey. There was always time for wrestling later... Maybe after she knew what wrestling was really supposed to look like!

Harmony followed Claire to her bedroom. And the butterflies set in. She was... Going to Claire St. Claire's bedroom... To be in her bed...

In an attempt to ease her nerves she spoke up. "It must be nice having more than one room!" She said with astonished admiration. Claire's home was far from a mansion but compared to what Harmony was used to living in... It was practically a castle. Even when the Gaijin lived in America with her folks they had shared a single studio apartment. Times were... Tough.

But once they made it inside she clammed up entirely. Her heartbeat quickened. This was where they'd do it. On that... Nice... Big bed. The bed that Claire slept in every night... It probably smelled like her, didn't it? And why on earth was she thinking things like that!?

Claire's words broke through to her and with a soft nod, she let go of Claire's hand. She turned to face the other girl. She gazed at her through fogged-up glasses. And then realized what she'd said... "Um... Prepare?" She knew in her heart how Claire was going to answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:00 am

For her part, Claire had never lived anywhere so small as to have only one room, though she had lived in dorm buildings which she had considered rather claustrophobic. Her family, hailing from one of the nicer neighborhoods of uptown Providence, had always been well off, and though Claire never flaunted it, she knew there were elements of privilege which she had experienced throughout her life that she was not prepared to consciously process just yet.

As the time came for them to get into appropriate attire and get in the bed, Harmony clammed up, her nerves obviously getting the better of her. Claire felt a little lightheaded herself, and let out a big sigh before holding up a finger. "Wearing street clothes isn't very common at any level of wrestling, especially not in the Kawaii League," she explained. "I've wrestled in quite a few costumes. Schoolgirl uniforms are common choices. I've also had a bed wrestling match in footie pajamas." She hoped that would give Harmony a little hope for the future. Not every match was going to require her to strip.

"But for the time being, if you want to learn about humiliation, well...that's going to be something that has to take place in bras and panties." Claire brought her hands to her own collar, then paused. "We don't have to have a demonstration, you know, if you'd prefer not to. I'm happy to describe it all for you," she offered, mindful of her guest's comfort.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by SuckerPunch Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:14 am

"Sure. That makes sense." She nodded as she reluctantly recalled her match with Aphrodite once more. She'd worn a dress. And it was not adequate in keeping her covered. Nor did it stay on for the duration of the match. She'd left with it... But it had been lifted many times. Her cheeks gradually reddened as she recounted each successive time.

"Oh? School girl? And pajamas? That isn't so bad!" She giggled, feeling silly for thinking that things were going to get more inappropriate than that. Truth be told, what she was wearing right now wasn't too different from a schoolgirl outfit. She could make do! She'd just have to ask Claire to turn around while she got changed. The redness in her cheeks faded away. She closed her eyes in a big smile and nodded along as if she understood.

Claire continued. And Harmony kept nodding. She wasn't sure how else to respond, since there was no way Claire actually said what she thought she had. Her nodding slowed during Claire's pause and she opened her eyes to see Claire pawing at her own collar. And her face suddenly matched her pretty pink outfit!

"Wha!? I- There's no way! But we just! That doesn't!" She stammered through nearly half a dozen unfinished thoughts. And Claire was kind enough to walk her offer back. She was so wonderful...

Harmony bit the inside of her cheek and then, with a huff, shook her head. "N-no. It's okay... I'm scared. But if it's with you... I think I'll be okay." She nodded solemnly as she took hold of her own collar. "Can we..." She blushed. "Can we do it together? Um... At the same time?" It was a childish request. But something about the silly nature of her request made it feel more doable. "O-on the count of three... Okay?"[/color]

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:50 am

Harmony seemed to fixate on the idea of stripping down to her bra and panties, and Claire was not about to push her. There were some demonstrations which could be performed even while clothed. For that matter, Claire might have an extra pair of footie pajamas in one of her drawers. "I'm not going to force it on you. Tell me what you want to wear, and I will make it happen," she insisted. "Though we might have to improvise if you want a more elaborate costume."

After a few seconds, Harmony seemed to become more acclimated to the idea of stripping down to her underwear, but Claire still didn't feel comfortable forcing her. "I'm happy to do it together, but you still don't look like you're ready for it," she pointed out. "It's not easy to be comfortable with this—removing your clothing in public, or even in front of just one other person. Please, don't push yourself on my account."

Claire had kept one hand near her collar, but the other reached out to pat Harmony on the elbow, just to reassure her some. Things seemed to be moving too fast, and Claire needed to know that the girl was not just trying to please her by agreeing to what she said.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by SuckerPunch Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:19 am

Claire's words warmed Harmony's heart. She really was sweet. "No. No that's okay." She kept leaning on Claire. She was already kind enough to bring her to have lunch with her. To bring her to her home. To offer to teach her how to be a real wrestler. Her hand fell away from her collar. She closed her eyes and let out a sigh.

"I'm sorry Claire. I know I'm being selfish." She said looking away. She couldn't handle looking at her right now. She drew in a deep breath, her humble chest swelling beneath her tanktop. And then... She whipped an arm up, tearing the already loose fitting tanktop off her tiny body, and thrust it down to the floor at her feet. Her other hand made quick work of the button of her jean skirt. And it fell away, pooling at her ankles with her shirt.

She opened her eyes and looked at Claire. Her eyes were a little teary, but she wasn't sad. Just... A little overwhelmed. "I get it. In the ring I'll be alone... Right?" She wrapped an arm around her breasts and another tucked between her thighs. Her underwear was... Unremarkable. Plain white cotton. Barely any padding. With a cute pink ribbon on the waist band.

Spoiler:

"B-but... I get to see you... Too... Right? I mean! Umm... Your turn!" As if she could get any redder...

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Dec 19, 2021 3:50 am

Claire was careful not to touch Harmony in any sort of a suggestive fashion, but it seemed that her offer actually served to calm her guest and push her to commit to the match. She apologized for being selfish—how she thought she was being selfish, Claire could not begin to fathom—and then quickly grabbed at her clothing, whipping her shirt off and letting her skirt drop into a puddle around her ankles.

Just like that, Harmony was undressed, wearing only her cute, plain white bra and panties. The cotton fabric clung tightly to her and made for an appealing image, though Claire avoided looking at her too closely. The girl looked like she wanted to crawl under a rock and hide. Her eyes shone with moisture that Claire could not help but feel she had had a hand in putting there. When Harmony asked whether she was going to get to see Claire, Claire let out a deep breath and nodded.

"Yes, yes, you do," she said, and she only hesitated a moment before she reached both hands down to her waist and pulled her shirt up over her head. She tossed it aside, then unfastened her skirt and stepped out of it, leaving it on the floor next to Harmony's, and leaving Claire dressed in just her own underwear: white fabric covered in equidistant little black polka dots, with a black ribbon on the front of the panties.

She smiled at Harmony and shrugged. "It's not really that different from wearing a bikini. At least, that is the way I rationalize it now."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by SuckerPunch Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:40 am

Harmony could feel her heartbeat banging in her chest like a drum. It wasn't just her cheeks that were hot... It was all of her. She was suddenly aware of every muscle in her body. She could feel her own pulse in her throat.

This was the first time she'd ever been in a situation like this. Not the first time she'd been half-naked in front of other girls mind you. She'd changed for gym class throughout her public school days. Or tried on clothes with her friends. Something in her heart told her that this was different. She didn't understand it academically, but her lizard brain knew it was different. It made her belly tight and drew her thighs together. Claire wasn't going to be letting her know which dress looked cuter on her. She was going to be rolling around with her... In her bed. Alone.

And when Claire finally started to disrobe Harmony was lucky she didn't spring a nose bleed! "S-so cute!" She stammered out despite herself. She couldn't take her eyes off of the beautiful representative of the Kawaii division. She was... Perfect. She looked comfortable and powerful. And the little black ribbon on her waistband was as pretty as the rest of her!

She couldn't help but look at her. And she felt her chest tighten and swell. The longer she spent in the haze of this confusing emotion, the more she was beginning to like it... She was hiding from it before..."R-right! Bikinis!" She laughed awkwardly.

And that smile gave way to a sincere, blush-filled smile. "You're um... Really pretty Claire." But now... Part of her sought to run after it!

The arm across her petite breasts fell away and instead moved to wipe away her tears. Claire could see the effect she had on her through her rather thin bra.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:32 am

Claire didn't miss hearing Harmony's appreciative words as she was disrobing, but at least the girl was confident enough to voice the same sentiment once the process was complete, when the two of them were face to face again. Claire definitely appreciated hearing that, though she had heard it many times before. It seemed to her that Harmony could very well be new even to this rudimentary level of intimacy. Teaching her about it—it, in this case, being casual nudity, or skinship—on top of wrestling was a tall order. Though Claire had experience, she by no means considered herself an expert.

"Thank you," she said, nodding her head slowly. "You are, too." It didn't hurt to boost the girl's confidence with a compliment—and there was nothing wrong with speaking the truth. Harmony was pretty.

Claire ignored the visible signs of Harmony's excitement out of respect for the girl, instead keeping her eyes on Harmony's as she gestured toward the bed. "You can sit down, if you want. Maybe you can go through what you're hoping to learn. I've thrown a lot at you already tonight, but it will all be rather pointless if you can't retain the information. I want to be certain that what I'm teaching is what you want and need to know, so let me hear what you think about that."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by SuckerPunch Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:05 am

Harmony turned a whole new shade of pink as Claire called her pretty. Well. She didn't call her pretty exactly. She reciprocated her compliment. But for the sheltered academic, that was more than enough to send her flying high. "T-thank you!" She was easy to please! All it took was a little kindness.

As per Claire's invitation, Harmony sidled over to her friend's bed. She placed her hand upon it, feeling it as if to make sure it was actually there. She then gave another look towards Claire like a furtive puppy... Before sitting down. She sank into the mattress and couldn't help but smile. For a moment, she forgot that she was in her underwear with another girl. She forgot that they were meant to be rolling around together...Close enough to feel each other's body heat.

She looked at Claire in a way that informed the other Kawaii that the cogs in her head were turning. She was plotting out an answer. She then parted her soft pink lips and spoke. "I want to learn what it is to be a Kawaii wrestler." She closed her fists and rested them upon her knees. A nervous habit. She was used to gripping the hem of her skirt.

"All of it... I... I understand that I might be humiliated in the future." She looked down at Claire's feet. "But I want to be prepared for it... I want to know how to fight it. What it... Feels like." Her eyes walked back up the half-naked girl's body with a determination suited to a girl willing to risk it all. That sort of gamble was easy when, like Harmony, you didn't have much to wager anyway.

"I'm not going to quit! Even if I keep losing! I want to be here! And I want to know it all... If I go in blind I could really get hurt!" She closed her fists tighter until her knuckles turned white. "So... Don't go easy on me. Okay, Claire?" There was power in the way she said her name. An intimacy that confirmed the sincerity of her plea. "Please, Teach me!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next