Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 232 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 232 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

To bond with another (For Scourger X)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

To bond with another (For Scourger X) - Page 3 Empty Re: To bond with another (For Scourger X)

Post by Deus001 Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:25 pm

Adama didn't want to have to put Daichi there in the hallway, truth be told. The girl however had a good reason for it. She'd yell after shutting the door with "I'll just be a minute Daichi! Just changing my clothes! Be a dear and let the lady do so!" the door was thin as were the walls. The siren of the sands would waste no time in this endeavour, she had sensed Daichi's unease as soon as they stepped into the building. She prayed in her heart this wouldn't make the feminine boy think any less of her, perhaps Adama was just too inured to living in areas like this. A place like this paled in comparison to the worst parts of Jerusalem she pondered. "Sorry, you'll enjoy what I've got for you I promise! Its a little preview of sorts for my next match. Among other things......" Adama yelled, her tone turning just a bit sensual near the end.

Daichi even if he stood in the middle of the hall could have certainly heard the sounds of Adama's clothes, the rustling of her dress being taken off in one fluid motion. The closet opening and closing, then more cloth rustling. And what sounded like.....jangling? Bells? Adama would head into the bathroom to look herself over. Then she opened the door again and stepped out the hall, she was no longer wearing her black and gold dress and. Instead Adama kept the hood on, but now seemed to be wearing a purple tinted veil over the nose and mouth. The rest of her body was covered by a brown cloak save for her hands in front of her holding an old radio.

"Sorry for the wait. There was something I wanted to show you, just at the end of the hall. Its a nice big spot, where I often come to meditate and gaze upon the city." Ms Saadia said looking at Daichi with a warm smile, she was worried he might have been a bit scared. But it was about to be worth it, she'd grab his hand and gently lead him to the end of the hall. Swaying her hips from side to side as she did. Then after opening the door it led to quite a view, with many lights below and afar. Adama had sort of taken the place over as it was very well kept with some seats around and a small table.

"Take a seat dearie." Adama said, in a tone that was actually veryyyyy sensual now. She didn't look at Daichi, but she kept walking forward to the centre of the place. She'd set the radio on the table and when the feminine boy did park his butt down......Adama would say "So, after leaving Israel my first stop had been Saudi Arabia. Where I learned dancing.......Figured I'd treat you to a little display....." she'd let that pause in the air to let it sink in for Daichi. She then played the radio and a song would play....... as the opening hit Adama would fling off her cloak to reveal her change of attire!

https://pm1.narvii.com/7115/ec654cfe5d9bc4dca1f00f20a90edf43fb3dc71er1-1443-1917v2_hq.jpg

She'd smirk at Daichi and mutter "Sit back and relax, let me guide you to the desert oasis....." before the siren of the sands began her sensual performance!

Back to top Go down

To bond with another (For Scourger X) - Page 3 Empty Re: To bond with another (For Scourger X)

Post by Scourger X Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:58 am

Having his legs trembling in nervousness surely wasn't the way Daichi thought he would spend the night, surely he feared that maybe Adama wanted to go see a scary movie or something, but not going to the freaking Overlook Hotel. She was very insistent about changing before anything, maybe that dress was uncomfortable? It would explain why she was taking so long changing in there, he could hear the rumbling of clothes on her apartment, and bells? The fearful factor suddenly dropped as the brunette boy looked at her door with curiosity as if she was preparing some sort of audition. "I-Is everything alright in there Adama?" He called out, a little worried, and when she replied in a flirty tone, he blushed a little at the thought of what was in store for him.

When Adama finally came for him, Daichi was a little confused as to why she suddenly had an old radio on her hands and a veil covering her cute face, he was kinda expecting the hood, or maybe her pajamas, but not the rest of the attire. Still, he was glad that she finally came, even if she said something about going to the end of the hall. "O-over there? B-but-" He was just going to speak up about it, but he stopped when she took his hand, leading him there herself, not only was her eagerness too much for him to say no, he started to notice the swaying of her hips, visible even through her dark cloak. "O-okie... I'm right behind you..." He said with an emphasis on the word "behind", ironically, given that his eyes fixated to her lower back.

When they finally made it to the sorta living room that the ashen-haired girl used to pass time, Adama instructed Daichi to sit somewhere, and as he obeyed, slightly aroused due to the sexy and direct tone that the girl added. "S-sure Ma'am" The petite pretty boy said and blushed deeply upon realizing the submissive way he just used to respond. He directed himself to the place that was closer to the siren of the desert, and dropped his cute butt there. "So... what are we gon-" Speaking of cute butts, when he turned to see what his companion was up to, he was informed about her dancing lessons in Saudi Arabia as the song started and she finally took her cloak off to reveal a more revealing purple outfit.

Daichi recognized the attire as those worn by belly dancers, it certainly looked exotic and cute for him, and the way it hugged Adama's well developed body surely helped with the whole visage. "Ba-wha-... Wh-" They say that images spoke thousands of words, in this case, the sensual image sent a million thoughts on the emerald-eyed boy, words weren't a luxury his mind could afford right now. He finally decided to shut up and sit pretty while the Israeli goddess did her thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:14 pm

Adama had never danced for someone privately, she'd taken her lessons with a bunch of other girls for a few days before heading out of Saudi Arabia with her mentor. Personally she wasn't a fan of the place, but the harem dancer was one that intrigued her. Perhaps it was the veil that intrigued her, that vision of mystery made her drawn to the form in the first place. The moves, sleek as silk. Adama had no problems with revealing this art to Daichi, or so she had thought.

She was glad she had the veil to begin with, because she was actually blushing very profusely under that veil of hers. The siren of the sands when she had gotten that massage from Daichi the night prior, she knew that he was worthy of witnessing her performance. Adama desired nothing more than his gaze upon her, the purple cloth of her dancer attire shimmered brightly with the pale moonlight behind her enhancing her mysterious visage.

"Don't think, just relax and embrace this......." Adama muttered just loud enough over the song, she smirked as she could see that Daichi was very much transfixed by the lady of Israel working over him with her spell of a dance. The bells attached to her skirt line jingled in tune with the music, Adama shuffled herself from slow moving to fast paced. Slinking her stomach back and forth and side to side, followed by lifting her leg into a full circular motion among other movements. Before long the climax of the song would be neared, following a graceful spin and rotating her arms in a circular motion again before slipping into a flawless splits with one arm pointed upwards and the other close to her breasts!

Once the song concluded Adama would look at Daichi, quietly panting to herself for a few moments as her ample breasts barely concealed by her bra heaved from the sultry movements she had done. She'd rise from her splits and walk towards him, straddling him on the chair. Adama slowly removed her veil as took a deep breath. She'd mutter "Forgive me for being so bold, but I simply must........" Adama would then lean forward and kiss Daichi on the lips, it wasn't probing or pushing. But it was simple and clean contact.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:55 am

Shouldn't come off as a surprise to guess that Daichi was NOT used to receiving this kind of attention from any girl, or  any kind of attention from any girl besides his mom and sister. It wasn't something that made him crazy, he just was more interested in video games, comics, anime and cartoons. And even if he somehow wished for a girlfriend, his childish manners probably would have made that difficult. But given that he was quite pretty (for feminine standards) the most gazes he got came from boys that first thought he was a cute girl, and then got weirded out after finding out he wasn't. But right now he was feeling as much of a stallion as he could ever feel, including the rising pressure that was building up inside his pants. He never would have guessed that Adama would be this forward, and even if the idea lingered in his mind since before the date, now it wasn't as scary as he thought it would be. In the contrary, it was becoming more and more natural by the minute.

Her moves where graceful, beautiful and nimble, if he didn't knew better, Daichi would have thought  that Adama was a professional dancer and not a martial artist. Every move of her body was performed with sensuality, like she was putting all of her efforts in putting this show just for him, like she was fighting, but not for survival, a fight for a feeling that was coming from within his heart, it felt like a heat in his chest, a warm fire that made him feel something new and embarrassing. Her dancing was something very erotical, with how her perfect body moved and rippled in sync with the song. But this wasn't just his teen hormones speaking, it was something more intimate, it came from the bottom of his heart and he couldn't quite put a name for it, even if he did knew what crushing on someone was.

When Adama ended her dance flawlessly, Daichi looked at her, with a more tranquil stare that carried a more intense feeling than the one he felt when she started. The ashen haired girl started to rise up and then come to his direction, what was she trying to do? He didn't knew, but he wanted to be close to her because of that strange feeling in his chest. When she made it to the chair where he lied, and when she got on his legs, removing her veil and excusing herself before kissing him, it didn't matter to him, it came naturally. After she planted her lips on his, a part of him was still in shock, but a stronger part of his mind was in control, and it ordered his instincts to do this:

With a hand on the back of her head, and another one holding her face, small, shy Daichi corresponded Adama's kiss, as confident as he could be, he began to kiss her mouth with love. His first kiss, soft like cotton, but with more passion behind it than anything he's ever felt for someone he has known for that short amount of time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:48 pm

This was it, Adama had been afraid inwardly. That taking Daichi here and revealing what she was residing in, even if it was balanced out by her giving a performance to the boy that could only be described as exotic. He took it in stride though, so the siren had moved onto her next thing. This was quite honestly the greatest risk that Adama had ever taken in her mind, when she had actually had her first kiss here tonight. There had been a feeling of dread within the siren before doing this, that the girl from Israel was being too forward here.

That here she might have made the error in being so forward in donning her dancer attire and straddling Daichi's lap and kissing him. When Adama spoke there, it was more to steel herself for the moment of truth. The girl had no experience in dating or even of romance save for the novels that she picked up from her travels, but this. This was from the heart Adama reasoned. At any rate, all those worries and concerns within her were expunged the moment Daichi wordlessly returned the kiss.

"Mhmmmm....." Adama moaned into the kiss, she'd return it with boldness. Grabbing Daichi's body by the neck and waist she'd lean into him with her bared skin touching him, light beads of sweat dripped from her. Evidence of the exotic dance done prior. The bells attached to the skirt of her dress jingled slightly as she'd start bucking her hips into his, Adama felt fantastic. She hadn't ever been wanted like this. No, needed like this before! Adama gently closed and opened her eyes, burning this moment into her very soul.

Before long though the siren would have to break off the kiss, Adama would lean back and pant afterwards. She'd move one of her hands and fiddle a strand of Daichi's hair, before leaning in and pressing her forehead gently against his. The siren would mutter "Thank you.......This......just feels natural. My heart, mind and sprit screams this to me! I've never felt this before but it feels so right!" she'd stand up and drag Daichi up with her. With a surprising amount of force the siren would pull him out of the room and back down the hall, followed by Adama kicking the door of her room wide open and yanking Daichi into it and likely flinging him right onto the bed. A split second later Adama would shut the door behind her and lunge right at him there!

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:16 pm

Daichi was a very expressive person, anyone could notice if he was sad, angry, happy, or just plainly longing for the embrace of a lover, like in this case. For the short time he had spent with Adama, the Israeli girl managed to make the androgynous boy fall, and fall pretty damn hard, for her. It probably had something to do with his rather scarce experience with any love interest, the ashen-haired girl was actually the first person that he was attracted to, while also seemingly reciprocating his feelings. This was obviously not something that he was thinking about now, everything in his mind could probably be simplified onto; "Kiss, kiss, more kiss".

Once the kiss endured long enough for both of them to actually need to break it apart to take a breather, the brunette male looked at his partner, almost hoping to see the opportunity to restart their making out session. He listened to her words, thanking him for it, when he felt he was the one that needed to thank her. "Th-this is- amazing! I don't want it to end, Adama... I- I think I lo-" His sentence was suddenly and comically cut short by Adama, who stood up from his legs, and then began to run towards the hall, bringing Daichi along. It didn't took long for them to arrive quite harshly to her room. Before the femboy could actually ask her about the next course of action concerning their date, he was launched to the girl's bed with way more strength that he remembered from their fight last day.

It didn't take a genius to figure out the implications of literally throwing someone on one's bed, when Adama followed, landing on top of Daichi before he had any time to react. "Uh... a-are we...?" The boy was almost about to actually ask the obvious. Bright red was the blush that adorned his face, having the girl that was the cause for his crush surely didn't helped to let go of any of the pressure that was building up inside his... heart (pants). After having a moment of clarity in between this moment of passion, the green-eyed teen reflected on this situation. Is this what he wanted? It didn't took long for the answer to become crystal clear...

Pushing Adama up with yet another kiss that pressed both of their chests together, Daichi managed to sit up again, after doing this, he would break the kiss, looking at the girl straight on her golden eyes once again. "Adama..." He asked on a serious yet loving tone, it was audibly lacking on the usually goofy voice that was always present in his words. The boy then began to take his hoodie off, along with his shirt, leaving his bare torso on full display, the kind of body that was effeminate enough to fit on a cosplay, but the presence of visible a muscular definition on his chest, abdominals and arms played a contrast on his appearance, not enough to stop him from looking like a girl with no bosom, but it did gave him a strong look that befitted him. "Sh-should I..." No matter how much he thought he was ready to give her this, it still was quite difficult to mutter those words, as one could tell by his embarrassed face. "Should I... take the rest off?" He finally said, before taking his wallet out from the back pocket of his jeans and presenting other small package that was inside of it to Adama. "I brought... some c- con-condoms as well..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:20 pm

Adama was the sort that often followed logic and her mind over her emotions, even when she was just a simple urchin in Jerusalem the girl had closed her heart off to the world and prioritized surviving as best she could. Even when her mentor adopted her Adama took to her combat with thoughts of ice, even when she was losing Adama kept calm. But now here, for the first time in she didn't know how long. Adama heard her heart speak, it roared! Yelling for her to seize this chance, her heart was stolen here. But there were no objections from the siren of the sands, quite the opposite. This must have been what it felt like to really have your heart opened to someone! Why Adama never bothered to consider this until now she'd never know. But here, now, she'd take it with full gusto! She wasn't fully aware of what was going on besides just grabbing Daichi and well, rocking his world as they'd say

The usually composed waif had dragged Daichi back into her room and flung him onto the bed, then lunged right at him and began to make out with him again. The siren moaned quietly to herself after she landed atop the petite guy, kissing him with energy that came from her very soul. Daichi broke off the kiss and looked at Adama with a serious expression, the girl from Israel panted quietly. She tried to match Daichi's look, but the best she could manage was a semi hungry look in her eyes as her heaving chest panted. Adama lightly bit her lip as Daichi slowly took his upper body clothes off and asked about..........it.

The thought was enticing, very, very enticing for the siren of the sands to claim Daichi in such a way. But seeing Daichi move there sort of brought Adama back to Earth so to speak, his words made Adama tilt her head. Then blush heavily.

"Oh!.......errrrrrr........I kinda lost myself there.......I......we should probably hold on that. Just if mentor found out about that then........yeah......." Adama said lightly biting her lip, the thought of Daichi having a day of reckoning brought about a hesitation from her.

She then however put her hands up and said quickly "But! We can......do other stuff.......if you'd have me for the night." Adama would smile warmly as she shuffled in the bed covers while keeping eye contact with the petite lad. The covers would conceal her upper body, but her dancer's bra was clearly discarded as she tossed it to the other side of the room. Said hand would make a come hither gesture, tempting Daichi to explore the uncharted sands......

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:35 pm

One could tell that Daichi was a very straight forward kind of lad, he didn't really cared for subtly and liked to be honest, while also expecting honesty from other people. That was mainly the reason as to why he asked Adama about... that, and when she apparently snapped out of it and began to think about the pros and cons of it, he actually felt relieved when she told him that maybe they shouldn't. "Uh- I... guess that makes sense, yeah... you're right" He said, apparently just awakening as well, his voice sounded relieved, but also a little disappointed. This was all new to him, just like it was to the girl, and he probably didn't even knew what was appropriate for a first date.

The brunette boy was about to get dressed, but another line from Adama stole his attention, an alluring hand that dropped a bra that he could swear was the one she used to wear just a couple of seconds ago, and an invitation to join her in bed. Once again, he was this close to question their actions tonight, but he found a deep part of his psyche telling him to "Shut up and get in bed, NOW". Not wanting to go against his own brain, the femboy dropped his pants, now dressed only with his black trunks. He figured that maybe denim wasn't the most comfortable to sleep, and he wanted to be real comfortable right now.

Slipping through the covers and into the bed, Daichi searched for Adama's body, covered mostly by the blankets. When he finally found her, he hurried to hug her in search of her body heat. He could feel the vivid tough of her torso pressing against his, knowing that it was bare drove him crazy with childish eagerness, one that he could only satiate with more affection from the ashen-haired girl of his fantasies. "Has anyone ever told you how perfect you are?" He said on a warm and calm tone that sounded sensual and cooing on his sweet voice. He surrounded her body with one of his arms, using the other one to lead the hand it held to his face. He began to kiss her hand with loving cosseting, leaving a trail of kisses that slowly directed him to her neck. On his way there, his lips met the unmistakable flavor of metal in her skin, he didn't need to see them to acknowledge the presence of bruises. Bruises that he probably caused the day before in the fight where they met. Crazy to think how that turned out at the end.

"Poor thing... you're still hurt from yesterday. Right?" He questioned, his voice carrying a slight trace of regret at the thought of being the reason of her state. "Please, let me take care of any pain in your body that I caused~" He offered before he resumed the contact of his soft lips on her milky skin, starting on her neck, and then slowly descending towards her breasts...

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:20 pm

Adama had never considered herself a temptress, till tonight. The lady of Israel was surprised at how well......natural this felt, she wasn't shy. Far from it given how she'd nonchalantly went about land to land battling people, but she'd never opened her heart to someone like this. She had her mentor yes, but he was the one that encouraged Adama to find herself someone to place herself in the gentle fingers of a partner. Most men hadn't intrigued her though, they just seemed to find themselves lumped together as big and dumb headed.

Daichi though, he was unique. Like Adama was, he came from a humble background like herself. Only to be able to get a shot at bettering themselves, plus he wasn't a thick headed jock. His body was slender but fair with his hair framing his adorable features nicely, plus his compassion was a rare thing that Adama seldom had the chance to experience too. It was kindness that allowed Daichi to get here. Now Adama wasn't just wanted, she was needed. In spite of her discipline Adama was still at the end of the day still a girl who had feelings, those included affections......which she'd get in spades from Daichi as she coaxed him into plunging into the unexplored desert.

Normally Adama would be subdued, but here she couldn't help but moan aloud as Daichi worked his magic upon the siren of the sands. He asked her a question, to which Adama chuckled quietly. Followed by muttering "Never, not until tonight with you my dear......" if anything she had been usually on the end of slings and barbs. But here, she was treated like a queen with her body as a temple. A temple worshipped by Daichi as he kissed around to her neck and thensome, rewarded by the siren giving a moan from the bottom of her throat.

The feminine lad remarked on Adama's injuries from last night, it made Adama wrap her lithe but toned pale moonlight legs around Daichi. Lightly squeezing him in place, not to injure. But merely to assert her own sort of claim on him, she'd lean into his head and mutter "Make me feel not like a warrior tonight, but as a woman Daichi......" she had battled for too long. Now, the maiden of the desert would simply desire to be treated as such. As her date travelled down to her ample breasts Adama would constrict his body with her legs and wrap one of her hands around his head to ensure he got a first class jump into the uncharted territory that was her breasts......

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:04 pm

Daichi's mind was pretty lost deep in his lust to think clearly, he didn't questioned how bold he turned from one moment to the other. Perhaps the knowledge of not having to worry about having obligatory sex made him look at this session in a more relaxed light, for now his blind impulses overruled any action from his body that wasn't directed to feel Adama's beautiful body with his hands and lips, he wanted to make this as special as possible for both of them...

Covering Adama's neck with kisses was pretty fun for the feminine boy. Not the kind of fun that he was used to experience, a more mature kind that made his heart beat so hard that he could actually hear it. While lowering his trail, he was met with extreme eagerness from the girl, who actually entangled his hips with her legs to hold him closer, all the while she got him close to her chest with her hands. The mesmerized boy actually got surprised by the embrace of the siren of the sands, almost like the hug that he received for his present, but this time it was more... inviting. He managed to keep his mind on track despite having his face stuffed in between the ashen haired girl's bare bosoms, moving his head around, he managed to get a little more of space to breath and worship her curves with all of his attention.

The brunette boy left a trail of saliva with his tongue all across her bouncy breasts, looking to make a mental image of them, which he used to find her nipples amidst the darkness. Daichi kissed the tip of her tits, both of them, taking his time to give them each the attention he deemed necessary, playfully stimulating them both with his tongue and lips and using her moans as an indicator of the stimuli that he wanted to make her experience.

He finished his worshipping with an audible "pop", product of his lips getting separated from her pink nips, like the sound one would hear upon "Why don't we resume your treatment from yesterday?" He asked, in remembrance to the night when he passed his hands through her body to ease her suffering, similar to how he was trying to pleasure her right now, or at least similar according to his perspective. He went down on her, passing his lips and nose through her skin the whole time, stopping between her belly button and her underwear to look up to her, with his tongue out and emerald eyes lightened up and totally dilated in a loving stare of pure lustful eagerness.

"Let me give your whole body another good rub down! Betcha that I can make it even better than yesterday..." He said on a tone that almost sounded naughty...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next