Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:21 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

From Russia with Love

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

From Russia with Love - Page 4 Empty Re: From Russia with Love

Post by Berial Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:27 pm

Yes, in hindsight that was a fairly stupid question. From the brief amount of ‘wrestling’ the two of them had done together, it was clear to Sophia just how little talent that toned body of Yuto’s had. The only remarkable thing about him was his stamina. He took a beating better than most of the ryadovoy that arrived from basic training each year. It was as if he were built for punishment.

Which gave her an entertaining idea...

Sophia entertained one last, slow drag along his stiff length as she withdrew her foot from Yuto’s cock. She sat up and moved down his body, propping herself up to turn around on the spot and sit down on his legs. Her sole amethyst eye looked back at him.

“I want to make you a bet, Yuto.” Her hands reached over and firmly grabbed both sides of his trousers. Slowly, she peeled them away and dragged them free from his legs, leaving his erection bare in the cool air of the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:08 pm

Yuto wriggled slightly from the slow dragging of Sophia's foot, and as he caught his breath for a bit, he saw the woman turning around and began to strip his pants. With his dick now exposed, he couldn't help but to gulp nervously from listening to what she said.

"A bet...?"

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:18 am

The Russian sneered with an upturned chin down at her young male prisoner. Her fingers reached out and gripped around his throbbing member, feeding it with a few nimble strokes as she shuffled back up over his hips and positioned herself over him. Sophia slipped his length into the blushing opening underneath. The ex-soldier breathed out slowly as she sat down firmly over top of him, keeping the moment still and silent as quickly as it would seem to pass. The sinister grin slashed across her face grew dark against the ceiling’s backlight.

“Thirty seconds. Last for thirty seconds, and I will release your hands.” Her hips began a slow tempo, guiding up to the tip of his length before going back down. Her warm constriction around his sensitive organ tightened with each passing second. All the while Sophia regarded him with all the care of passing interest. Was Yuto interested in proving her wrong?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:36 am

Yuto moaned as she felt Sophia guiding his manhood into her, the friction against her inner walls made him twitched a little. Given how much she had stimulated him, the bet she proposed was quite a dangerous one. But thirty seconds, surely he could last that long? Yuto wondered.

"O-okay... nnhh..." he sighed as she began to move without really waiting for his answer, a reminder that he never really had a say about his situation.

More moans coming out from Yuto's mouth as Sophia's womanhood squeezing his erection. It seemed bearable at first, but the pleasure was gradually intensifying.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Sat May 08, 2021 6:51 pm

27…

26…

25…

Sophia was more interested in watching Yuto struggle above anything else she would have expected from him. It was a question she'd have to investigate on her own at some point. Maybe on a rainy night when there was little to be done and she needed a laugh at someone's expense. Yuto was good for that.

That being more than the Russian could say for his cock. The culture of Japan must be rather emasculating. Sophia tightened around his length and pumped faster along his overly eager organ. It delighted her to watch him twitch against the tiniest movements. To see him think that he could keep up with her superior body.

"Will you just lie there and take it, shchenok?" Sophia leaned forward, bringing them eye to eye as she flicked him on the bridge of his nose. "Where is your pride as a man? Or did I take that from you as well?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat May 08, 2021 7:17 pm

"H-huh...?" Yuto blurted, not really sure what to made of Sophia's words.

It took him a few more seconds to figure out what the woman wanted, or at least what he thought she wanted from him. Honestly, he was just afraid that she'd hit him or something if he tried to move while she's riding him. There was hesitation, but he then began to buck off a few times, thrusting against her womanhood, trying to disrupt her rhythm.

"Uuuhh... s-so tight..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Sun May 16, 2021 8:51 pm

Sophia didn’t particularly care either way what Yuto did. She wanted him to understand his place and what it meant to be beneath her. She could say and do whatever she wanted to him and there wasn’t a thing that he could do about it. And the Japanese boy understood that very well. And perhaps that was part of what was spurring him on. The feeling of submission, the venom of her words coursing through his veins.

As he thrust up to meet her, the Russian returned with vigor and denied him that faux freedom she had granted, goading him to try again and harder. It was a delightful game. The sound of wet and smacking skin began to echo through the room and bounce off the tiles. Her nails dug into the muscular bulges in his arms and torso. A low moan escaped her lips as he drove into her.

In truth, he was fairly competent. Despite the difference in size, he had no trouble bearing her weight. His body recognized the wants and needs of a woman better than his mind. Sophia could imagine the number of reasons why that would have been the case. She leaned in, pressing her chest and body to his as she whispered into his ear. “Do you know why you’re here, Yuto?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Mon May 17, 2021 4:17 am

Yuto wasn't counting the seconds as he's more focused on humping back Sophia. The woman didn't make it easy for him to move, but that only made putting extra effort. All of that paused for a moment when she pressed herself against him.

"E-eh...? Because... you...?" he wasn't sure what to answer, not that he could really think straight anymore with her riding him like this.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:00 am

“Neither do I.” Sophia chuckled as she bit against his earlobe and pressed down even harder against him. The strength was leaving him yet she could derive further enjoyment from it.  Her pace slowed in these final seconds. Her hips slammed into his with greater power and even less remorse as she tightened around his length. “It is strange, isn't it? The forces that compel us to be in the same place at the same time. I can only think of one answer: magic, Yuto. In my homeland, it is not unheard of. Someone placed a spell on you. You are cursed."

The Russian brought her face over to his. A long leer stretched across her lips glowing against the fluorescent lights above her. Her single eye watched Yuto’s face intently as he lay in the shade beneath her. "I can break that curse. I can make you powerful. Would you want that?”

7…

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:40 pm

"W-wha...? Nnnhh..." Yuto wasn't really sure if he followed what Sophia said, but the woman's movement made it hard for him to come up with a reply. She's moving slower, but firmer, and each smack of her hips and the squeezing around his shaft was driving him closer and closer to a climax. Thirty seconds suddenly felt so long and he's no longer sure if he could last...

"Uuhh... I-I'm not sure... about this... curse thing... mmhh... are you saying... you're going to... train me or something...?" he asked curiously, holding on with dear life to the seemingly impending orgasm.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next