Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Qin Liangyu vs. Theodore 'Theo' Logan - Taking Flight

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Qin Liangyu vs. Theodore 'Theo' Logan - Taking Flight - Page 6 Empty Re: Qin Liangyu vs. Theodore 'Theo' Logan - Taking Flight

Post by acuyra Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:57 am

Theo was okay. Knocked the fuck out, but okay.

Wily had been concerned at first, of course. Stuck up as he could be, this was his boy, his dude, and it wasn’t every day that he watched his wingman get knocked out in a flash like that. He could tell those legs of hers were lethal, but goddamn, he didn’t think she could knock him out that fast. It had just been so sudden, like she turned off a switch in his brain and just...plop.

But he was okay. Breathing steady. He’d been coming around in a minute or so, if he was any judge. ”Yeah, yeah, he’s good. Just taking a little nap, is all.” He rolled Theo all the way to his back, making sure he’d be comfortable when he came back to the land of the living.

”Really got him, though. Damn.” He dropped back and whistled, smirked her way. ”Got a crazy pair of legs on you. Nice.”

Back to top Go down

Qin Liangyu vs. Theodore 'Theo' Logan - Taking Flight - Page 6 Empty Re: Qin Liangyu vs. Theodore 'Theo' Logan - Taking Flight

Post by pu-level-up Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:28 am

After taking a closer look at Theo, Qin let out a small sigh of relief. "Ah, good!" she said, "I was afraid he was seriously hurt, since he passed out so quickly." She was still rather new to this wrestling thing, and didn't know her own strength. She knew her legs were strong from all the acrobatics training, but even she didn't expect to be able to squeeze so tightly!

Then she noticed the way Wily was looking at her. Though Theo's tag partner had not interfered in their match, Qin couldn't shake a bad feeling about him. He looked at her with a very different attitude compared with Theo, she could almost see the lustful aura surrounding him.

"Umm... thanks for the compliment?" she replied with a small smile. Her confidence was running high, so she felt that even if Wily was looking at her in a lecherous way, he wouldn't be too much of a threat. She had knocked out his tag partner after all, if he knew what was good for him he wouldn't mess with her!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:19 pm

”You’re welcome.” He winked. ”More than welcome.”

Now, Wily knew what he wanted to ask Qin. It had been in the back of his head for a while now, and after she picked up a win like that, the idea was cement. But he didn’t want to come off too strong with this suggestion. Didn’t want to push her away, make her uncomfortable - not here, anyway. There was a right way to approach this.

Wily crossed his legs and looked over at the referee, who didn’t seem to be in a super hurry. Commercial break and a backstage segment coming up, most likely. They had some time.

”Hey,” He nodded Qin’s match. ”You took out my boy, fine...but what about me? Maybe you and me can have our own little bout sometime?”

Step 1, initiated.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:16 am

Even though the match was officially over Qin wasn't being pushed out of the ring. It seemed like there was a little bit of downtime before the next scheduled fight. Wily seemed like he was taking this chance for some small talk, and since Qin wasn't in any hurry she decided to keep him company. She did feel a bit bad that she had just knocked out his tag partner after all.

Wily soon exposed what he really wanted though. His proposition for a match seemed innocent, but Qin had no doubt he wanted to get some kind of revenge for what she just did to his friend. The acrobat was feeling confident though, after all she did just beat Theo, and Wily didn't look much tougher.

Placing her hands on her hips and puffing out her chest, Qin turned to face Wily. "I'm glad you have the honor to challenge me directly, instead of trying to get revenge by attacking me from behind," she said, "Alright, let's have a match! You can decide on how we do it, so long as its a fair fight I won't refuse! "

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:49 am

Theo was just waking up, coming back to consciousness and putting together some pieces. Things fell into place right away. He’d been knocked out in Qin’s thighs, which...was amazing, frankly. He knew that sort of thing could happen, but never thought it would happen to him, especially up against such a small woman.

Oh, and Wily was here, too. Coming to check on him. And it sounded like he was challenging Qin to a match.

...wait.

Theo sat up on his elbows and zeroed in on Wily, knowing that lecherous look on his face. Qin might not have known what she was stepping into, but he could make a fairly good guess. ”Dude.” He ran a hand through his hair and grimaced. ”You’re not seriously…”

Wily held up his hands and smiled, trying his best to look innocent. It didn’t work on Theo, but then again, he knew better. ”What? She said she’d take me on in anything, right.” He gave her the thumbs up. ”So, if that’s the case, why not a little hentai match?”

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:26 am

Qin blinked at Wily's suggestion. "Hentai?" she said in surprise. Her cheeks flushed a little in embarrassment. Sure, she signed up for the Tension league knowing that she could be put in matches against men, but she honestly didn't think she would get into a sexfight with a man! Still, she did agree to any match that Wily wanted, and hentai matches were fair game.

"Hentai is... ok," she said, wishing she didn't feel so embarrassed by it. She shook her head, using her hands to rub her cheeks to try and get the redness to go away. "Ahh geez!" she said, frustrated at her own feelings.

"Yeah! Let's do it, you and me in a hentai match!" she said, trying to cover up her embarrassment by faking as much enthusiasm and energy as she could muster, "You better watch out Wily! I won't hold back, I'll knock you out just like I did with Theo!"

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:03 pm

Truth be told, Wily thought there was a 50/50 chance she would just balk at the whole idea and back down to a ‘serious’ match. He would’ve been fine with that, really. Unlike Theo, he could appreciate the opportunity to roll around in the ring with a woman who had a body like Qin’s. Even if the match wasn’t about sex straight up, with her in that body suit, and those legs, and that form…

His memories went to Mariko Ishii, and the bearhug he put her in, and the little makeout session they’d had in the middle of the ring. He could go for more of that...though, this time, with a little less of the part where he nearly got knocked out in a guillotine choke immediately after.

But no, that turned out to not be the case, not at all - Qin as down for the match. Full stop. He had to appreciate her gumption, no getting around that, though he also had to chuckle a bit at how she ended it. ”Knock me out like you did with Theo? I mean, you could, but…”

Theo grabbed the nearest ropes and started pulling his way up, shooting unsure looks to the both of them, but Qin in particular. ”You do know how a hentai match works, right? Have you ever even been in one?”

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:22 pm

"Hm? Yeah I know how it works," Qin replied to Theo, "They told me when I signed up here that I might be put in such matches. If it's something I'm going to do I'd rather do it sooner than later." Besides, she didn't think Wily was too much of a threat. She had taken out Theo without mugh of an issue, even if it was a hentai match she was pretty certain she could take out Wily fairly quickly as well.

"So then, how should we do this?" Qin asked Wily, "Let's go backstage and find a private room? I don't think we'll be allowed to continue here, as there's another match scheduled." It looked like things were picking back up, as the referee and stage hands came over to shoo them away.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6