by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 222 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 221 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Smoking in the Boys Room

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Smoking in the Boys Room Empty Smoking in the Boys Room

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:59 pm

Continued from Here:

"Sitting in the classroom, thinking it's a drag
Listening to the teacher rap, just ain't my bag
The noon bells rings, you know that's my cue
I'm gonna meet the boys on floor number two!"

The soft rock song, from decades ago, played softly enough to not be annoying, while loudly enough to be heard over the hot waters of the shower in Tension's co-ed locker room, both the radio and co-ed status being recent changes brought to the Tension locker rooms, as part of the new general managers attempt to make Tension more lively and fun for the fighters involved. Admittedly, being the bashful pervert Edward was, it was a mixed blessing. The curtains blocked people from seeing him wash the sweat off in his shower stall...but that walk to it was still awkward, and getting to see the glorious female bodies in the place, several of the women not the type to care who saw them nude...being next to them when trying to get dressed after...well it just made showering and dressing more awkward.

Luckily, or perhaps not, he had enough distraction today as he washed up, the teen soaping up his nude body as steam rose from the heat of the water, that he wouldn't focus on the female bodies around the place, instead focusing on his recent match, a match he had long been dreaming of, against the woman who inspired him to take up wrestling in the first place, Valley Doll.

Reality didn't play out like dreams though. Instead of impressing the Doll with his flashy set of high flying skills, he had, for the most part, been outwrestled, nearly KTFO'd at one point, and in the most embarrassing part of the fight, gotten a raging stiffy after a small tease from the woman, showing a lack of control in the bashful fighters hormones. Bad way to make a first impression.

Even worse...he had lost. Tapped out to the very finisher he had often cheered to see applied to others, nearly choked out as well. Losing by submission was a rougher thing than just losing by pinfall. Sometimes you couldn't help being tired or KOed, but submission...you had to choose to submit, to willingly tap out, to say you weren't good enough to continue and were begging for leniency. Edward had a distaste for submitting, which was probably why he lacked a submission hold himself, and for the young teen, having to submit three times in 3 straight matches...was a sharp blow to his confidence and ability.

Smokin' in the boys' room
Smokin' in the boys' room
Now, teacher, don't you fill me up with your rules...

He turned the shower off, pressing his forehead against the tile wall and sighing. He had to stop this. He did the same thing after his losses to Noomi and Dash, beat himself up over it in the shower. It was a good match, he gave it his best, that was all. He stepped out of the shower curtain, one towel wrapped around his slim waist, a second on rubbing against his hair to dry it as he moved towards his locker, sitting down on the bench in front of it. Valley Doll had asked him if he wanted to chat backstage after...he began letting his mind wonder about what that was about as he took the towel off of his head, letting his long, now un-braided hair dangle down past his shoulders, musing about what she could possibly want to talk to him about...until a sharp pain from his neck made him wince and audibly whimper.

"Fuck!"
he said aloud, rubbing at his sore and stiff neck. Valley's thighs, amazing as they were, had really done a number on him, jacking up his neck something fierce in that hold. He hadn't wanted her to see how much it hurt when they were in the ring briefly after the match, but now, it was hard not to whimper about it.. "Ugh...and of course, the massage therapist AND Ryo have the day off...stupid amazing thighs..." he groaned aloud to nobody in particular, as the little radio in the room continued it's dumb song.

...But everybody knows that smokin' ain't allowed in school...

Back to top Go down

Smoking in the Boys Room Empty Re: Smoking in the Boys Room

Post by acuyra Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:08 pm

”Oh, I don’t know.” Valley chirped as she came up behind him, her body wet and a pink bath towel wrapped around her more modest parts. She gave one of her stupid, amazing thighs a slap. ”I like them enough.”

Valley had been wondering if this was the right decision, coming to Tension. It was important for a wrestler to keep testing herself, her mother had always stressed, and the move would allow her such a wide range of new opponents and challenges to help develop her name...but she would be lying if she said she didn’t ponder the risks,didn’t ask herself if this move was what she needed in her career. Moving away from her established fanbase, putting a kibosh on any chance she would ever have of the World Title…

It could’ve gone wrong. Very wrong. While this wasn’t as big a deal as leaving an entire federation, it was close.

But her time with Edward convinced her that she was making the right call, full stop. The match she’d had with him was proof positive that her time in Tension had all the potential for a memorable run - good, fresh opponents giving her fair competition, really showing her what this new generation was worth. If the rest of her matches had even half of his energy, her time on the blue brand would be a treat.

Granted, she could do without all the embarrassing sexual moments, but they could be funny sometimes, sure. Like this one, for instance.

She’d been taking a shower, getting nice and clean, her usual routine when she’d come out and seen Edward cleaning off. She almost shrieked at first, forgetting that they were in a co-ed shower room - definitely something she would need to get used to. After she’d calmed down, she decided to be a little cruel with the man, and wait for the right moment to reveal herself. A good thing, because it came along soon enough after that.

With a knowing smile, she made her way over to the locker and started fiddling with the combination. ”Sorry about your neck, though. The pain should pass soon enough, I’d think. Two, maybe threes is the norm when I rack up the pressure.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:57 pm

Edward had just stood up, removing the towel from his golden blonde hair, some water droplets still dripping down his lean and toned body as he opened his locker, just about to strip the towel off of him to grab some clothes, thinking he was still alone in his little corner of the locker room, as he usually did pick the locker furthest from the rest in the co-ed room...when he heard a voice behind him, stiffening up in shock at the recognition of it.

It was funny really. Edward had been around AFW enough. He knew the locker rooms were co-ed, he had been seen nude by women and guys in here, even had stumbled across some opponents fucking in the shower sometimes...but he honestly never once considered that this was a remote possibility. He turned...and his heart skipped a beat, as he that rarest of sights...Valley Doll standing across from him at her own locker, in nothing but a small towel.

The next several moments of young Edwards life would rank as perhaps the most embarrassing of all time, as at that moment, all pretense of Edward being a tough fighter, a good pro wrestler, went out the window, and for a moment, he was just a normal dumb teenager, standing in front of his high school crush in a towel. He openly gawked, emerald green eyes as wide as saucers as he looked at her radiant, confident smile, down her utterly unbelievable body, which was free from any blemishes, unlike his own, which had dark bruises forming on his face and chest from her kicks, onto those amazingly smooth and firm thighs that had submitted him as she slapped them, to those great legs, and back up to her face, heat rising in his body, and something else rising from under his towel...

Edward finally seemed to realize just how incredibly blantant, tactless, and disrespectful he was being, and, on instinct, shook his head rapidly to clear it of dirty thoughts...which, thanks to those amazing thighs, caused him to let out a pained yelp as his sore neck, which was already starting to darken and bruise to match the other bruises she had left on his body, twinged harder than before, the sudden spasm causing him to reach up and clench his pained neck in an attempt to soothe it out of sheer reflex...which then caused his towel to drop off of his slim waist.

Time seemed to stop entirely for a brief beat...a second beat...then..."AHHH!"

Blushing so darkly red it seemed like he had burst a blood vessel, Edward pulled the towel back up around his waist, turning around and sitting down onto the bench in the middle of the floor, wrapping his arms around his head as if he expected an attack from the offended woman. "I'm sorry, sorry, sorry! I didn't, you just, I-I was surprised to see you is all!" he stammered, clearly expecting some kind of angry or violent reprisal and wondering just how he ended up in this mess!

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:01 am

I am an evil person.

Valley tried hard not to devolve into a giggling fit as Edward had the predictable reaction. It was cute, really, and unfamiliar. It had been so long since she’d really been around a man in a casual setting, she’d almost forgotten how charming they could be, but it was coming back to her fast. The boy - and it was hard to think of him as anything beyond that - was so flustered, clearly spazzing out. For his sake, she hoped he was able to get over that shyness, because in a place like the AFW, it was a lethal trait.

For now, though, she kept things innocent and gave him a small wave, not wanting to tease him too much or give the wrong idea. He was staring, of course, but it was going on a bit long, and for a moment she thought she would have to snap him out of it. Was she that sexy? Wow.

”Uh…” She raised an eyebrow at him. ”Are you okay? You look like you’re-”

And then his towel fell down.

Valley’s head cocked to the side as she got an eyeful of his most private of parts, dangling there for all the world to see. Maybe it was just her time in the AFW, but this sort of thing didn’t register as much as it might have, in her Slamazons days. Since she joined Tension, she accepted that she might one day see a schlong or two. She didn’t think it would happen in the locker room, but now that she considered it, she probably should have.

”Ah, so that’s one of those ‘penises’ I keep hearing about.” She finally let that giggle out and waved him off. ”Relax, Ed, you’re fine. I’ve seen one or two or a thousand naked guys in my time, nothing new.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:33 pm

It took a few seconds, but once he realized he wasn't being yelled at or beaten, he looked over, still blushing, to see Valley Doll just standing there in her skimpy towel, looking entirely amused and waving the whole thing away, causing him to let out a sigh of relief, his long blonde hair fluttering onto his shoulders as he stood back up, this time tying a knot in his towel and rubbing the back of his head awkwardly.

"Heh...sorry about...all of that. I guess uh, the whole "schoolboy crush" thing is pretty obvious, isn't it?"
He said after calming down, now seeming much more casual and amiable after accepting the situation for what it was. Valley was in a towel talking to him. Nothing to freak about. "I meant what I said out there though, it really was an honor to fight you, and you really are incredible in the ring, even if I wasn't as professional as I should have been..."

He blinked, then turned his head to the side, causing his neck to flare up again. "Ow...also uh...a thousand naked dudes? I thought you were into girls..." he said, trying to add a little levity, while also feeling suddenly inadequate about his body. "Anyway...did uh...did you need something?"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:38 pm

Valley had a little chuckle at his comment about sexuality, and she wiped her nose to keep it from getting a little too crazy. It wasn’t the first time she’d heard something akin to it, and it wasn’t that surprising. ”I’ve actually dated far more men then women, believe it or not. Bisexual, just never had a serious relationship with my own sex before the AFW.” She shrugged, then held up a cautious finger. ”A thousand might be a bit of an exaggeration, though. At least not in person.”

With that straightened out, she moved to her locker, opened it up and started to squeeze her packed gym bag out, pulling it free from its confines with a strong tug. She dumped it down on the bench, unzipped it, and started going through her valuables with the occasional look up his way.

”But it’s all good, it’s just biology, nothing wrong with it.” She took out her comb and started running it through her hair, getting out all of the kinks that had accumulated throughout their match. While she hadn’t grown it all the way out, she’d started giving it more length, wanting to have a more distinctive look while she was in Tension. She would say she succeeded there, but all things came with a price.

”But no, I don’t need anything, just thought we could have a moment to talk.” She casted a curious eye over him and pouted. You’re not too busy?”[/color]

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:38 am

Huh, well then, you learned something new every day...

At her offer to talk, Edward blushed again, but much lighter this time, quickly moving past it and nodding as he turned to put the combination in for his locker to get his own bag out.

"For you, I've got plenty of time." He said happily, sitting down on the bench in front of his locker, making sure not to spread his legs so far that it was embarrassing for either of them as he dug into his bag, pulling out a comb and brush of his own. While his own hair had been braided for the match, it always had a few knots in it when he was done.

"Huh...funny really. Never thought I'd actually have longer hair than you did if we ever met. Usually my buddy Ryo, he wrestles here too, will brush it for me, but I think he's just jealous cause he's got short hair."

"Anyway-" he winced, his brush getting caught on a knot and needing a moment or two to smooth out. "What would you like to talk about? Your uh...not mad about me stealing your double moonsault, are you?" He asked in his Scottish accent, the 19 year old briefly wondering if his display of the move had broken wrestlers code or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:37 pm

”Heh, yeah, I had it long for the longest time, but got it cut after I had my operation.” She started to explain what she meant by that, but figured there wasn’t much point. She had the distinct impression that Edward was keenly aware of her change in bust sizes and what caused it. Seemed like the sort of guy who would be knowledgeable on such topics.

She opened the locker wide and stepped behind it, using it for cover as she took her towel off and let it fall to the floor. Not that she had a problem with nudity - especially now - but she got the impression that, if she wanted to have a fair conversation with the man, she’d best not do it with her tits hanging out.

”Actually, yeah, I did want to talk to you about that moonsault.” She leaned back against the locker as she reached down and started sliding her stockings on, one after the other. ”I was surprised you could pull it off like that - it’s not an easy move, took me years to get it right.” And she nearly broke her neck perfecting it, too, something she would keep to herself.

”How long have you had that in your toolbox? Don’t tell me you just did it raw, that’d be crazy.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:47 pm

Still doing his hair, Ed blushed and politely turned his head as Valley stripped off her towel behind the safety of the locker room door. Not that he wasn't tempted...dear god was he tempted...to try and steal a peek at her nude body, (after all, she had seen his right? Fair was fair and all that?) but, unlike his buddy Ryo, Edward had more self control than that, doing the polite thing and keeping his teen hormones under control for once.

Even if he made a bad first impression, this was Valley Doll, he should at least TRY to be a gentleman, damn it.

"Well...kinda yes and no?" He said awkwardly, rubbing the back of his now smooth out hair, reaching into his bag to pull out some boxers. Luckily, with just a shift of his body, his towel was enough coverage for him to start getting dressed.

"I uh...I had a trampoline growing up, so I spent years bouncing on that and practicing all the fun flippy moves, since it was relatively safe...except for the couple times I landed on the springs anyway. Once I was sent to Japan as a transfer student, I took advantage of the schools gymnastics equipment which REALLY helped me learn how to maintain my balance and fluidity and such, so I've kinda been prepping for it for years."
He explained, standing up and feeling comfortable enough to remove his towel now that his boxers were snugly in place, finally looking Valley's way.

"But as for actually like, pulling it off in a match? Like, in the ring and everything? That was the first time, yeah."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:36 pm

Valley listened to his story, taking note of the way he described getting used to it. It wasn’t too far off from the way she used to practice cheerleading routines when she was in high school, back when she was so sure she’d be joining some football team’s squad and staying out of the ring altogether. Made sense, though, and helped explained why he was so comfortable in the air. The boy seemed to have some natural talent.

Man, not boy, had to remind herself of that.

”Makes sense, you’re clearly at home in the air. And it takes real confidence in your abilities to even try something like that - if you’re not 100% sure you can do it…” She stuck her hand out, wiggled her finger to show an uncompleted double rotation, then gave the thumbs down with a raspberry to accompany. [color:a47d=ff00ff]”Wipeout.”

One little tidbit stuck out to her, as she reached into her bag and started pulling on her bra, snapping it behind her. ”Transfer student? What’d you come over to study?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next